The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Ya lo we got to fly to china to bonk pretty prc girls
Who knows we may accidentally bonk someone's prc ex Geylang whore Wife in china
If you guys wanna travel to PRC to bonk gals, you have to at least go for the 2nd grade if not the first grade gals (which are usually tough to get as they are mostly already baoed by wealthy men in China). Budget conscious folks can go for the 3rd grade type. Don't ever go for 4th to 5th grade whore whom you could find in GL. Those 4th grade and below women whom you could find in GL, you and me for sure would never accept as a GF/lover let alone marrying one. They are only for us to release out of convenience. Only folks with extremely low taste and/or folks lacking financial competency would resort to marrying one of such grade. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-08-2017, 07:55 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you guys wanna travel to PRC to bonk gals, you have to at least go for the 2nd grade if not the first grade gals (which are usually tough to get as they are mostly already baoed by wealthy men in China). Budget conscious folks can go for the 3rd grade type. Don't ever go for 4th to 5th grade whore whom you could find in GL. Those 4th grade and below women whom you could find in GL, you and me for sure would never accept as a GF/lover let alone marrying one. They are only for us to release out of convenience. Only folks with extremely low taste and/or folks lacking financial competency would resort to marrying one of such grade. Cheers!
Bro , boss already asked us to stop fighting. But apparently Some retards failed to understand simple instructions
In army if they can't even comprehend simple instructions their platoon sergeant or platoon commander will ask them knock it down or sign extra

I bet they signed tons of extras or were even charged in military court or maybe they are not true blue sinkie. Another unwanted FT in our homeland
Old 10-08-2017, 10:10 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

miss liar at one hand she said she will stop fighting, but another hand she continue the fighting in many threads. Earlier on I think of stopping the fight for time being but after seeing her doing so I just spar with her. This proves that she got no integrity n credibility, a big time liar Probably due to her 脑残杂种 gene she is mentally disordered so cannot comprehend what boss said

whereas for miss hypocrite chen fei, she is not able to even get a kc from gl wl, let alone think further she may not realize that even the so called 4th grade wl in gl see this hypocrite chen fei as a lower species than them rolfmao!
Old 10-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

sorry wrong post .. paisei ..

Last edited by bonkning; 10-08-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
miss liar at one hand she said she will stop fighting, but another hand she continue the fighting in many threads. Earlier on I think of stopping the fight for time being but after seeing her doing so I just spar with her. This proves that she got no integrity n credibility, a big time liar Probably due to her 脑残杂种 gene she is mentally disordered so cannot comprehend what boss said

whereas for miss hypocrite chen fei, she is not able to even get a kc from gl wl, let alone think further she may not realize that even the so called 4th grade wl in gl see this hypocrite chen fei as a lower species than them rolfmao!
At least we know schizophrenia is becoming mainstream. Their symptoms are
1.Loves to talk to oneself
2.They use bad English to "proof" themselves and try to correct others
3.They make false claim with imaginary pm and list which they can never produce
4.They launch personal attack and hurl insult when they can't win
5.They like to bring up past success and need lots of affirmation and acknowledgement

How can we help them? Give them some money so that they can get into real action instead of writing fake fr or re-wording others FR as their own
Old 10-08-2017, 09:34 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Dan dan is awesome. Thanks max_priest for recommendation
Old 10-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
At least we know schizophrenia is becoming mainstream. Their symptoms are
1.Loves to talk to oneself
...need lots of affirmation and acknowledgement
And right on cue....someone seems eager to prove exactly your point
Old 13-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

How Come no updates on gals here?
Old 13-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Waiting for you to update.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just 2 post before yours there is a mention of Dan Dan. How come you don't ask about her? She is not too bad and quite a tall girl.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
jimmyhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just 2 post before yours there is a mention of Dan Dan. How come you don't ask about her? She is not too bad and quite a tall girl.
Yes, Dan Dan is about 1.67m tall, tanned, A cupped, friendly and service oriented. She is not a stunning beauty but quite presentable. She maintains her consistency in service and would not short change me in the RTFs.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
No frenching
No licking of pussy
No touch here .. there
AR no feeling
Only
Audio is like Xiaomi brand speakers

Awesome?? Confirm after this post sure kena famed
Old 16-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhard View Post
Yes, Dan Dan is about 1.67m tall, tanned, A cupped, friendly and service oriented. She is not a stunning beauty but quite presentable. She maintains her consistency in service and would not short change me in the RTFs.
I believe this is a credible report.

Quote:
No frenching
No licking of pussy
No touch here .. there
AR no feeling
Only
Audio is like Xiaomi brand speakers

Awesome?? Confirm after this post sure kena famed
This is certainly NOT a credible report unless ...

I am aware some WLs in GL are very selective in whom they would not render frenching or AR service. (One newbie told me - super ugly one, she will not french; unhygienic one - no AR/pussy painting)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 17-08-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Dan Dan is fabulous, awesome and wonderful!

She gets the JOKER Excellence award.

PS - Not many A-cup WLs can get the JOKER Excellence award.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 24-08-2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I believe this is a credible report.

This is certainly NOT a credible report unless ...

I am aware some WLs in GL are very selective in whom they would not render frenching or AR service. (One newbie told me - super ugly one, she will not french; unhygienic one - no AR/pussy painting)
I've not seen or tried this dan dan. But I'm curious how one judges which report is credible or not credible?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1