The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
'Macho' Acts Are Veils for Balless Brats

It's been sometime since I hear a biker rev'd up their motors for a few minutes before actually moving off.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against bikers. It's just that I was walking back home after parking my car and there was this biker who was revving up his Class 2A bike, probably a Super 4, in the MSCP at 1100pm.

I don't have a bike licence so I don't ride one but have been pillion by friends many many times. The revving of the engine was so damn loud and it went on for minutes! Can you imagine living in the block across the MSCP and making love halfway and then you chua-tio'ed cos the fucker was blasting the exhaust away and then the baby next door start to cry?

Since I dont have a bike, I do not understand what the hell that was for. Could it be to warm up the bloody bike? Is there really a need to blast away before you can fuck off out of the estate?

It just seemed like a stupid macho thing to do. I'm sure bros and sis' here have encountered many such so-called 'macho' things 'performed' by guys. What are other forms of 'macho' acts that totally disgust you?
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Macho' Acts Are Veils for Balless Brats

Ok I have one more -

Awful tribal tattoos on super skinny fair-complexioned arms, coupled with overgrown armpit hair growing out from under the arms

Throw on a sleeveless top(could be a T-shirt with sleeves ripped off or a basketball jersey), walk with arms swaying outwards and talk loudly, fearing people across the road cannot hear you.

"Wah lan eh! Lat day hor, knn I hantam 1 whole gang of ghinnahs sia! Scared like fuck they all"
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firefoxy is Cool - loads of Potential

LOL, you sure have a big issue with all this peeps man..

Just have to take a deep breathe and walk away thinking that they are some stray dogs and cats. Probably the motor is modified, if you want it gone, call LTA or TP, they will get rid of this bike in no time. I remember staying at my old place there is a Harley bloody bloody loud...
Old 16-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dragonboaters are also a good example.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nejihs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha. I guess you are just irritated by all these people. Take a step back, breathe, and cool down.

Although I encounter this type of people, but not a moterbike, but a modified car revving up his engine for at least 15 minutes which was so annoying. What's more is at the hour of 3am !! Just hopes the car kana pull back by LTA.
Old 16-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

long time ago ( when i was still a kid 11 to 12 yo ), below the place where we are staying was a group of motor siao, almost every nyt, they were downstairs doing stunt and kpkb ... a group of my neighbours ( 20plus yo ) cant tahan thei yaya liao, then 1 nyt, when they were downstairs, noisy as usual, my neighbours gathered a lot of ppl and threw many water bombs filled with urine, chilli, and a lot of ridiculous things at em,
3 to 4 days later, a gang fight broke out
after the fight, peaceful days were back
Old 16-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fudgeholic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
It's been sometime since I hear a biker rev'd up their motors for a few minutes before actually moving off.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against bikers. It's just that I was walking back home after parking my car and there was this biker who was revving up his Class 2A bike, probably a Super 4, in the MSCP at 1100pm.

I don't have a bike licence so I don't ride one but have been pillion by friends many many times. The revving of the engine was so damn loud and it went on for minutes! Can you imagine living in the block across the MSCP and making love halfway and then you chua-tio'ed cos the fucker was blasting the exhaust away and then the baby next door start to cry?

Since I dont have a bike, I do not understand what the hell that was for. Could it be to warm up the bloody bike? Is there really a need to blast away before you can fuck off out of the estate?
even people with sports cars, like ferrari, like to rev up alot. i used to hear it alot at 2am...
Old 17-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Idiots like these can't stopped showing off. I live in a condo and every night, without fail, there will be an idiot revving his ferarri in the middle of the night. What's worst, is that on weekends, there will always be a bunch of inconsiderate malays revving up their bikes on the road near my estate.
Old 17-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Oh ya I have 1 more example.

People hiding behind their pathetic PC screens and punching away at the keyboards vulgar language aimed at the parents' of others.

Just like this Lau CB
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1