The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: Incest in Singapore

Let track down that fucker ip address and have the authorities do some preliminary investigatoin
Old 28-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavintkb View Post
Hi,
Like to share my 'incest' with all of you.
Started dating this lady after i had divorced my wife.
She was a divorcee, too. She had a 6 year old daughter then.
We got married a year later. The incident took place one afternoon.
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Bother ... it was quite a sensation ! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
From then on, i would play 'the game' with her whenever i had the opportunity.
It's amazing i had played the game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
Anyway, from then on, i didn't have to blindfold her anymore when we play the game. She is 14 this year. We are still playing the game. Only recently did i manage to convince her to remove all her clothings when we are playing. So, the game has changed abit now. Finally, i was able to perform the 69 with her.
But i really had to resist the urge to penetrate her pussy. It was not easy !
I really can't wait for her to turn 16.
Wonder if my wife knew about our game all this while.
Anyway... quite bored with her already.
what the fuck!! u are really a fucking bastard !! wash ur ass cleaning and get ready to be fuck when in jail. knn, how can such bastard be alive... waste of food
Old 28-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The difference here is he did not keep it hidden.
Old 28-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BonkFrenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,
Like to share my 'Ultimate Sickest Acts' with all of you.
Started dating this lady after i had divorced my wife. Still not accepting the fact that she left me because she could no longer tolerate staying with a SICK FARK like me!She was a divorcee, too. She had a 6 year old daughter then.
We got married a year later. The SINFUL incident took place one afternoon.
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my INNOCENT HELPLESS step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! MY SICKNESS TOOK OVER MY PEA BRAIN Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some IMMORAL fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Brother (too small until i could only use it to have cheap thrills with children ...) it was quite a sensation even to a MONSTER like me! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A HELPLESS 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven in my imagination as i know i will never be there for i had already been condemned and had sold my soul to the devil on that fateful afternoon !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
From then on, i would play 'the game' with her whenever i had the opportunity..Trying very hard to lie to myself that i could get away with all of my SHAMEFUL ACTS
It's amazing i had played the CHILD ABUSE game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
Anyway, from then on, i didn't have to blindfold her anymore when we play the game. She is 14 this year. We are still playing the game. Only recently did i manage to convince her to remove all her clothings when we are playing. So, the game has changed abit now. Finally, i was able to perform the 69 with her.
But i really had to resist the urge to penetrate her pussy.But Being the SICK FARK I AM It was not easy !
I really can't wait for her to turn 16... As i am a COWARD who is afraid to face the music if i got caught due to my SICK FETISH .
Hope you like my insertion in red to ur original post gavintkb u SHAMELESS SICKO that is if u are reading this and not having ur ass screwed by ur fellow inmates..Sooner or later u have to pay for wat u have did... not to mention ur already reserved slot in that place where u shall rot and burn called HELL .
Old 28-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Don't ever let me know who you are (gavintkb) and where you stay as I'd use my pocket knife to slice off your prick and smash it up before calling the police to pack you off to those inmates who loves the asses of pervert like you.
Old 29-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Story sounded real... and given the time stamp on the original post, his step-daughter should be reaching 16 in a few months time...
Old 30-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TiramisuMoii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Bother ... it was quite a sensation ! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
It's amazing i had played the game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
WTF ~! I really hope tis is jus UR OWN fantasize & NT TRUE ~! FFS ~! Tink far can? If next time U hv ur own daughter... den u're divorce & happen the whole fckin secnario... GUESS U WILL B SLAYIN THE FCKER too RITE? GT A FCKIN LIFE DUDE ~!
Old 30-07-2010, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
kra77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no point getting so upset abt all his post....

Did anyone of us read till the end then post reply? We all read the story from the beginning till the end.

anyway whether its true or not, it doesnt matter becos frankly speaking this forum, anyone can write a good "true" story and it would still be a fake.

just close this thread and thats the end of the story. just chill bros.
Old 30-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Hi,
You are a CHEE BYE!!! Becareful on rainy days hope u get strike by thunder... YOU FUCKER CHEE BYE!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Fucker gavintkb, Tell u a real life story, when im in prison i know a guy name M same room with me for a period, i ask him wat case he kena, he told me 376, then tell me alot of crack, i believe him... One day during our yard time, one of my friend ask me you know that guy M what case? I say he told me 376, my friend told me he bullshit la, his case is the barbie doll torture case... sentence for 18years!!! Rotan 24 stroke!!! STUNT!!! Then go back room i start to question him, my room mate start to disturb him, after a few days he request change room... after he change room i heard from other friends say he kena touture untill sibei jialat...Do you know 1 days inside is very hard to spend, imagine 18years plus you kena torture plus kena 24stroke... I think u will enjoy! The moral of the story is YOU ARE A FUCKER!!! YOU WILL SURE KENA jialat jialat!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

all brothers cool down first,maybe the story not real,let hear what he say first.cheers
Old 30-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Incest in Singapore

dun think its real........
Old 30-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper10 View Post
I say he told me 376, my friend told me he bullshit la, his case is the barbie doll torture case...
Uh... bro, pardon my noobness... what's the barbie doll torture case? There's a law for punishment on barbie doll mutilators or something? Jialat... I think I did some shit to my cousin's Barbie doll with that Ken doll N years ago...

Even had them going at it and accidentally snapping poor Barbie's leg off. Luckily I reattached it back into the socket with none the wiser.

Beware clones...
Old 30-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you know 1 days inside is very hard to spend, imagine 18years plus you kena torture plus kena 24stroke... I think u will enjoy! The moral of the story is YOU ARE A FUCKER!!! YOU WILL SURE KENA jialat jialat!!!
relax bro....mai hot mai hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
all brothers cool down first,maybe the story not real,let hear what he say first.cheers
dun think he have anything to say, his last post is 1 1/2 years ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Uh... bro, pardon my noobness... what's the barbie doll torture case? There's a law for punishment on barbie doll mutilators or something? Jialat... I think I did some shit to my cousin's Barbie doll with that Ken doll N years ago...

Even had them going at it and accidentally snapping poor Barbie's leg off. Luckily I reattached it back into the socket with none the wiser.
he plug sio liao u still joke with him, wait he also torture ur avatar hor
Old 30-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
my friend told me he bullshit la, his case is the barbie doll torture case... sentence for 18years!!! Rotan 24 stroke!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Uh... bro, pardon my noobness... what's the barbie doll torture case?

Even had them going at it and accidentally snapping poor Barbie's leg off.
I think bro jasper10 might be refering to the case where the teenage girl victim suffered serious injuries by a group of 'friends' who burnt her with ciggie and also stick a broken barbie figurine leg into her vagina.

Bro jasper10 care clarify?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1