The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

IMHO. Field work is still the best, real time online. What you see is what you get

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Bros, please don't pm me for her contacts as I intend to keep her. Thanks for understanding
wow, $20 plus free undies go home sniff sniff...good deal....
aiya sure got people will PM u...all ask for exchange....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 20-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
jemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah good job bro KimSiew769
Old 20-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
wow, $20 plus free undies go home sniff sniff...good deal....
aiya sure got people will PM u...all ask for exchange....
Yes indeed very good deal must start hunting around

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Off day today,so went coffee shop lim kopi....saw a Pinot maid wearing white 3/4 tights walk pass me, stare at her butt and realized she wearing pink panties inside....immediately finish my kopi and follow her.
She went inside a shop n save, I followed her....saw that she has a white earpiece but I don't think she is chatting on the phone....I stay close behind her and she pick up a can of baked beans, so I immediately ask her if the brand she took was good.
She was kinda shocked but recover and smile replying "mdm likes it." And giggle.. I put the baked bean back and follow her, she turn back and giggle again,... S I took the opportunity to ask her for her mobile, of course she pretend like "why u wan my number? I don't known...etc"
Cut story short I got her number and left cause too many people staring at me asking her for her number . Once in my car, I text her and ask her if she wants to meet before she goes back, she replied "ok"
I found her about 3 blocks from shop n save she is standing at the void deck, I wave for her to come inside my car...she came in, and I tell her go MSCP so people cannot see her talking to me...I park my car at level 4 ...it was empty except for 2 cars..
In the car, I told her that I got attracted by her and her sexy tights, she giggle again.. I told her I saw her pink panties and she says "aiyo, why u say this?" I ask her to saw me her panties but she refuse and started to say she needs to go back... I was feeling kinda horny, so i took out 20 dollars and aske her to show me her panties...initially she was reluctant but after a while, she agreed.... She put down her tights to reveal her pink sorella panties, I move my hands towards her panties to feel it and she started giggling..but didn't stop me
Next came as a surprised, I move my finger into her pussy and she was wet!! By then I was too horny and pull down her panties and start rubbing her...she moaned and keep saying no, no...people see..
I don't care, continue rubbing her, and at the same time use my other hand to move her hands to my cock...she stroke it..
After awhile, I unzipped myself and let out my hardon, and signal her for a blowjob.. She look around and move her head towards my dick ....she is a good blower....makes sound when she sucks....I ask her to go behind the backseat and she obey and at the same time stripped herself..WTF...
I wanted her to continue blowing me so I lie down on the backseat but instead of blowing, she sat onto me and started rocking...her pussy was damn wet and she was like rocking and moaning so loud, I panic and looked around....
I came like in mins inside her due to the excitement, and we clean up and when she was about to wear her panties, I took it and ask her to give me....
When I drop her off her block, I can see her butt thru her white tights without her panties.....
Of course I went back home, smell her panties (totally no funny smell, she is very clean there) and mastubated again....
What a off day!
Bros, please don't pm me for her contacts as I intend to keep her. Thanks for understanding
like tat also can....
u the man!
Old 21-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
ya bro, sama sama...this sunday will be another big water melon 我的美人meet up。。。this one really solid...suggested to me wanted to use honey and chocholate for licking whole body...never try any maid use honey or chocholate to paste and lick my stick before..sound exciting..will update you bro if any huge huge melon photo taken....
update:

too bad, this water melon not alllowed me to take photo in hotel ...and whenever i attempt to take my phone preparing to shot she wuold just grab it and bite me.. ..well ..only able to share you brother her facebook photo..see see how juicy her boobs...hope the next one i am able to share any with your...jia you.

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17463202
Old 21-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
update:

too bad, this water melon not alllowed me to take photo in hotel ...and whenever i attempt to take my phone preparing to shot she wuold just grab it and bite me.. ..well ..only able to share you brother her facebook photo..see see how juicy her boobs...hope the next one i am able to share any with your...jia you.

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17463202

nice pics
upz....
Old 23-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
Jz want to share my experience. This gal i got to kwn at my work place. she work in one of the shop, she is viet working sg for 3 years and i kwn her for nearly 6 months....chat with her and after her work sent her home few times and whenever she nd some help on her hp bill accompany her to settle her bill. after asking 4th time for dinner together at last she willing to go dinner but accompany by her friend also viet gal. 1st we went for coffee chit chat together then dinner after that about to going home as her friend staying different place so i fetch her back. when walking to take bus she suddenly hold on my hand and while walking i was thinking so i jz ask her abt going some secret place with me to happy together and she jz smiling n hold me more tight say up to me she follow me...dont think too much, go down my secret place while waiting for room she was so shy keep hugging me cos scare ppl see. That was her 1st time making love with sg guy since she working sg for 3 years without sex....wow, she was so shy when we doing but hv to respect her when doing slowly n only did her in missionary as she shy 1st time doing with sg guy. she's wet below until the bed wet...nw waiting for 2nd time with her this year cos nd to let her be more comfortable with my 1st time maybe 2nd time she will be more comfortable with me
its been a year after this post. total bonk her 3 times without paying for expense only treat her dinner. she just extend her permit and told hv chance together spend time was ask to out for dinner again this monday during her off day. another bonking session
Old 23-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now i kwn where they hang out at...inbetween outram mrt station n chinatown station. mostly all maid at this ktv + disco open from 1pm onwards but most of the maid leave this place around 6pm cos nd report home by 8pm

to go this place is quite dangerous cos all maid at that disco kwn each other if u want kwn this another looker maid.. better beware. few brothers join me during the birthday party that was bring by other maid, his eyes also aiming others but cant go over....hahaha was thinking if go get others maid contact then he will fail from this one and maybe all as there they can chat all around.

back to my partner, she's smart. testing me all this well even sent her back. be patient cos only 1st day out. she n her friends already book me go outing together during their nxt month off
another from me till nw met her 2 times and this times got chance to hug her during swimming..this coming sunday going meet her again and everyday chit chat sooner for me , jz hold on and be patient
Old 23-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
its been a year after this post. total bonk her 3 times without paying for expense only treat her dinner. she just extend her permit and told hv chance together spend time was ask to out for dinner again this monday during her off day. another bonking session
woo nice got Monday off and good time, seems all i know is Sunday off a big problem
Old 23-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Weekend now, any more nice story from u guys hehe

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 24-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
another from me till nw met her 2 times and this times got chance to hug her during swimming..this coming sunday going meet her again and everyday chit chat sooner for me , jz hold on and be patient
Quote:
Nice Success Story, kep it up.
Old 24-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Weekend now, any more nice story from u guys hehe

ya looking forward to more juicy stories
Old 24-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was ask to out for dinner again this monday during her off day. another bonking session
can intro her fren?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
can intro her fren?
here also you want to track VB...working hare means WP holder and should be married roi...

Vietnam is not under the list of approved countries to supply maids to singapore in MOM website...

aiyo you old bird knew all this roi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1