The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Why you so scared of Bayi?
Suddenly i think of someone must have drop his soap.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
spatbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody can share contact to me?

My pinay lover just broke off with me not too long ago after 1 and half years of relationship.We were steady and faithful to each throughout. I'm still depressed over it. She broke off with me because she said it was for my own good. She chose to be with her girl friends or to be unattached. She woke up and understood that she could not marry me. She could not accept the sacrifice that I was willing to make for her. She was very nice to me and care a lot about me. She bought for me a lot of small gifts.

She is very beautiful and she is shy. There were many people after her but she rejected all of them because she is also very smart to know that most are babaero (tagalog word for playboy).

At first I'm like many brothers here. I chat with a few helpers and I wish I could meet all of them. But I ignored my ex because she is such a beauty and I thought I have no chance because she must have a lot of suitors.

She rejected a lot guys because they are so persistent. She choose me because she is so curious about me as I ignored her. Later, some how I managed to touch her heart and she became my gf. by the way, I'm not handsome and I'm not rich. You might think that she is shy and timid. Another thing about her is that she is very possessive and jealous type. She knew that I'm babaero type so she guard me strictly. She don't allow me to chat with others and she also devoted herself to me. We do raw! We have a few scary moments but luckily it was negative.

She never ask me for allowance. I mostly top up for her but actually the top up is used for me to call her. I'm very lucky to have her. She changed me. I stick to her only. But now unlucky for me. It has come to an end. I still think of her. Any bros can introduce to me a nice lady so that I can move on.

I hope you guys learn something from my true story.

Last edited by spatbrain; 08-07-2015 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros can introduce to me a nice lady so that I can move on.
Basically she found another sucker who may be giving her money and benefit, or even a fellow Filipino, and cooked up a nice story to make you feel guilty. Girls do that a lot, even maids are not exempt in their expertise in making the man feel guilty ... for her decision to break up, then tell the fellow it's not his fault. Cruel .. yep, been there, seen enough of it .

Solution ?

Go to orchard tower and in Ipanema pick a pinay hooker to get your craving for pinay to go away

Or go to a pinay bar elsewhere and get your full of rubbing and possibly a bj..

Then plan B, go to your ex regular hangout bars and be a man, announce your availability and start working on her replacement. If she confront you tell her to get lost as she dumped you

In short, if your story is true, GET OVER IT MATE
Old 08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
spatbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

GET OVER IT MATE
Thanks bro.

It's true I can't win her heart any more. I can't force on her.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spatbrain View Post
I'm still depressed over it. She broke off with me because she said it was for my own good.
I hope you guys learn something from my true story.
bro it is for her good ...

suggest you can share with us about her so that u can forget her and move on fast

take care and fuck more holes to forget that hole
Old 08-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro.

Y don't u employ her, so that u can see her everyday? u r not forcing her when u use money to make her stay.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 13
krait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Tomorrow meeting my new indo, she wants raw sex and ask me to buy avoid pregnancy pills for her... Thinking whether to meet or not...
where can u buy this prevent pregnancy pills?
Old 08-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krait88 View Post
As what i see, PRC n maids all same same one. Last time when i playing those young prc student pass, they bring along boxes of contraception pills with them. They are told by their 'same town sisters' raw will make the men stay with them. So, perhaps, these maids they might be carrying also, if not, i am sure their friends have it. one thing becareful, one prc told me the pills will kill all the std disease. Maybe they r cheated by their bfs or get screw until gong gong. So beware these maids migjt have these naive thinking too.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you have time, get it in JB - ask for Diane 35 or equivalent

Or if she is pinoy, she will know which grocery in Lucky Plaza sells to pinoys .. (which mean you have to give her the money

Pharmacy need doctor prescription ..
Old 08-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

krait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of lightkrait88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if you have time, get it in JB - ask for Diane 35 or equivalent

Or if she is pinoy, she will know which grocery in Lucky Plaza sells to pinoys .. (which mean you have to give her the money

Pharmacy need doctor prescription ..
No ar. Indonesian maid. But thanks for the info!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
huatkeelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Suddenly i think of someone must have drop his soap.
hahahaa old joke, but still ..... LOL
Old 08-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks bro.

More importantly, don't force yourself to hold on.

Lurkinf in this thread had been fun. Funny how some ideas get perpetuated by successive generations of maids.. Like wg also
Old 08-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro.. Geylang have.. But I didn't buy. Cos I didn't screw her. We just in 69 position for the past 1 hour...
Old 08-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Bro.. Geylang have.. But I didn't buy. Cos I didn't screw her. We just in 69 position for the past 1 hour...
ooo bro 69 in one hour both powerful ...

just wantoknow what u do for the 1 huor hehe
Old 09-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Which part of geylang sia?

U power leh! 69 one hour! Good on you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1