The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Willie is at Lor28 Hse 31A lah.

There is no 29B leh. I bring u there lah.

Willie and Gwee are some of my fav OKTs. Always chit chat with them.
Thanks Bro joker88 for your kind offer. You must be their regular. Anyway, I just need to bring this client of my there. I am not a fan of legal house. I will manage. Will report back later.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 16-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A better approach perhaps?

Hmmmm, perhaps....but nonetheless yr tasty build up trailer was there...unfortunately w/o any underlying substance as has turned out thus far...but then again you r under no obligations, so nevermind. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No need to be confused, my post was NOT meant to be a "trailer", as you put it,
No doubt...but like I said abv, is this general walk in exploratory approach v practical n does it actually save time, or is it just a random arbitrary hit n miss method based on luck/chance?

Quote:
But maybe for some they do not know or not fully aware that there are 45 houses around with 500 or more PRC girls, so may miss out on these good options and also a way to save time waiting by going to other houses where there's much less of a queue but sometimes equally good options in terms of girls. It's this group that my post was hoping to help.
Perhaps u did not fully grasp wat I said abv, as i never claimed it is just "those 12 houses"...."I suggest first spreading out to the various usual suspect houses first like say..." does not i sld think imply a full exhaustive list, aye...but and this is the nub of what I was saying...it provides a more reasoned, focused and targeted approach rather than the present arbitrary random method suggested by u...

Oh n btw, I wonder whether "most other houses will have girls coming in and out" over longer periods of time through out the day[ compared to just the houses wif larger clientele? ?

Quote:
I support what you said above, but to add on there are actually several other helpful houses with friendly OKTs and also generally good stock and good rooms that also can call good girls over for you to see like 1805, 1809, 1615, 2040, 1856, 2062 etc. And most other houses will have girls coming in and out anyway. So it's more than just those 12 houses..
Aye, in this regard we r on the same page...there shall always be hidden gems out there waiting to be discovered albeit prolly less if one follows the method i hv suggested abv over the long term...but then this also adds to the fun n spice of the GL experience...

Quote:
Probably there might be more good info that we both missed, and hopefully other brothers here whether newbies or more seasoned can add on
Old 16-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A better approach perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hmmmm, perhaps....but nonetheless yr tasty build up trailer was there...unfortunately w/o any underlying substance as has turned out thus far...but then again you r under no obligations, so nevermind. ..

No doubt...but like I said abv, is this general walk in exploratory approach v practical n does it actually save time, or is it just a random arbitrary hit n miss method based on luck/chance?

Perhaps u did not fully grasp wat I said abv, as i never claimed it is just "those 12 houses"...."I suggest first spreading out to the various usual suspect houses first like say..." does not i sld think imply a full exhaustive list, aye...but and this is the nub of what I was saying...it provides a more reasoned, focused and targeted approach rather than the present arbitrary random method suggested by u...

Oh n btw, I wonder whether "most other houses will have girls coming in and out" over longer periods of time through out the day[ compared to just the houses wif larger clientele? ?

Aye, in this regard we r on the same page...there shall always be hidden gems out there waiting to be discovered albeit prolly less if one follows the method i hv suggested abv over the long term...but then this also adds to the fun n spice of the GL experience...
I agree with your points. Many ways to skin a cat. The method you suggested is more efficient certainly for newbies. But exploring all 45 houses is really a nice adventure and for me personally, I do find this is how one can discover those gems with no queue.

I just wanted to remind everyone especially newbies that there are 45 houses with some 500 or more cat 150 PRC girls - all legal, young and in their early 20s, and all gone through mandatory monthly health checks by the government. So it's an option they can now choose, especially for those not aware of it

That's my key message which I am trying to highlight.
Old 16-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, fair dues...u appear to be one of the rare few lucky ones wif time, energy n patience all wrapped up together...

Btw just curious...hv u actually visited all 45 houses?...n if so, did u ever get the chance to view all the mms in each n every one of the houses over at least one cycle?...

Quote:
But exploring all 45 houses is really a nice adventure and for me personally, I do find this is how one can discover those gems with no queue.
Old 16-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Aye, fair dues...u appear to be one of the rare few lucky ones wif time, energy n patience all wrapped up together...

Btw just curious...hv u actually visited all 45 houses?...n if so, did u ever get the chance to view all the mms in each n every one of the houses over at least one cycle?...
To do so actually takes a long while man... perhaps to see all the MMs in one house takes two to three visits over a few weeks? Cos some will have period or double bookings etc during the time? So will need to sit there for a couple of hours each time maybe before you can see all.

Maybe to finish 45 houses with perhaps a budget of $3000-$5000 a month - that's about 20 to 30 bonks a month or almost one bonk a day.... so if you go to a different house each time and need two to three visits per house to see all the girls... and assuming you go down almost every day.... you will take about:

45 houses x 3 visits x $150 = $20250 to do that I think. Not sure if I got the math right...

so if you spend 3000 to 5000 a month on bonking, i'm assuming this is generally the budget for regular visitors, then 20250 divided by 3000 or 5000 per month = 4 or 6.75.

So based on a budget of 3000-5000 a month, you would need around 4-6 months to see all the girls in one cycle or something like that.

Around there lah.

One cycle, have I done it before.... I think so just once I tried but maybe over 9 months to a year? But by then a lot of girls gone back and new ones arrived when you return back to the same house after a while, plus RTF here and there so you may take longer to move on to the next house. I think that's how I created that top 30 girl list in the past by wandering around everywhere I could. Of course, sometimes there will be houses that really have no girls worth sharing about lah... it's the luck of the draw for houses as well if they can get good girls in a batch. You need a bit of patience and stamina to maybe wander around a few houses in a day, and not feel obliged to call a girl at some houses - just look, if see nothing nice, move on.

It's a fun thing to do, and a good exercise for all bros especially newbies, but prepare some 20k for the adventure over 6 months maybe or you can spread it over one year.
Old 16-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So you have not actually done that...

Period.

Quote:
To do so actually takes a long while man... perhaps to see all the MMs in one house takes two to three visits over a few weeks? Cos some will have period or double bookings etc during the time? So will need to sit there for a couple of hours each time maybe before you can see all. Maybe to finish 45 houses with perhaps a budget of $3000-$5000 a month - that's about 20 to 30 bonks a month or almost one bonk a day.... so if you go to a different house each time and need two to three visits per house to see all the girls... and assuming you go down almost every day.... you will take about: 45 houses x 3 visits x $150 = $20250 to do that I think. Not sure if I got the math right... so if you spend 3000 to 5000 a month on bonking, i'm assuming this is generally the budget for regular visitors, then 20250 divided by 3000 or 5000 per month = 4 or 6.75. So based on a budget of 3000-5000 a month, you would need around 4-6 months to see all the girls in one cycle or something like that. Around there lah. One cycle, have I done it before.... I think so just once I tried but maybe over 9 months to a year? But by then a lot of girls gone back and new ones arrived when you return back to the same house after a while, plus RTF here and there so you may take longer to move on to the next house. I think that's how I created that top 30 girl list in the past by wandering around everywhere I could. Of course, sometimes there will be houses that really have no girls worth sharing about lah... it's the luck of the draw for houses as well if they can get good girls in a batch. You need a bit of patience and stamina to maybe wander around a few houses in a day, and not feel obliged to call a girl at some houses - just look, if see nothing nice, move on. It's a fun thing to do, and a good exercise for all bros especially newbies, but prepare some 20k for the adventure over 6 months maybe or you can spread it over one year.
Old 17-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
So you have not actually done that...

Period.
Hmm.... whether I've done it or not, is not the point actually. And it's not the crux of my original post on the 45 houses. Neither am I saying that one must or should finish visiting all 45 houses. If that's what it sounded like, my apologies for the confusion, that's not what I meant.

The point, which I've been repeating, is that there are 45 houses with some 500 or more cat 150 PRC girls - all legal, young and in their early 20s, and all gone through mandatory monthly health checks by the government. So it's an option that readers of this fourm can now choose, to visit any of these 45 houses, especially for newbies or those not aware of it
Old 17-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Thanks Bro! I am sure I am able to find the place
All right. Good luck bro, and let us know how it went.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
L20H40
Xiao Yue

Pleasant looking girl from Chong Qing. She is petite, with B- cup boobies all natural, 1.55m tall, very smooth and fair skin. KTv experience previously but she does a good service job, friendly, willing to please, keep ask me what makes me shiok. She gave me a long bbbj. I skipped AR as usual so can't comment on her skill for this. Frenched and finished with missionary FJ. Good 7/10 girl.

Xiao Yan, xiao wen, xiao hui all left.
I saw as well, xiao min, xiao Ai, and others which I did not manage to ask for name.
Good FR and update on this house bro fat fatt. Wish I could up you again for such original FRs, too bad the system only allows me to up people once.
Old 17-08-2014, 03:54 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A tall, hot, sexy, OL with hourglass model figure... slurp slurp

Jo Jo (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.69 - 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: 7 months plus

Face: 7/10
(Jo Jo looks like a hot, sexy, slutty OL that we often saw in CBD area. She has this matured, feminine, slutty face. She has a pair of big double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small sexy lips on her small face. She has long colored hair. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & generally good. Her face suits OL lovers. A young hot MILF too. OL cum MILF lovers die die must bonk her.)

Body: 7.8/10
(I have to say she has one of the most proportionate & nicest figure I ever seen in GL. She is also one of the tallest girls in GL which is very rare. Most tall girls prefer to stay in china as they earn much more there. At 1.69-1.7 m barefoot, she has very slim, slender, curvy, very toned & taut figure. Her figure is like an athlete's or model's. Very toned abs. No tummy fats. Very slim slender long legs. Those legs of hers in high heels are a killer lol. Her body complexion is damn fair, smooth & flawless. Just love to caress her body. Arm pits cleanly shaven. She told me she used to b an athlete in school running 5km.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Jo Jo possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs are very well done. Felt quite soft to my touch. Her boobs are so fair til I can see green veins on them. Nipples very pinkish & beautiful. She doesn't like customers to suck her nipples too hard as she's scare they will darken. She is ok with Licking nipples. Her cup size complements her figure.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(What an action packed bath I had. She performed body to body soapy rub. While I were standing, she performed cat bath on my nipples while giving me a sensual HJ. She also AR me when i were standing while HJ me & massage my balls. We frenched whenever our eyes met. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of CFM eye contact.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(Another full of action packed cat bath. After the bath, she requested me to stand. While I were standing, she cat bathed my nipples while HJ me with oil. Her HJ is damn sensual & shiokalious. Then she asked me turn around & AR me while I were standing & HJ me at same time. After which she BBBJ me with lots of CFM eye contacts. Her tongue is damn agile, wet & soft. Felt shiok when she licked me. When our eyes met we frenched gently. I laid on the bed on my fours. She licked my back, ass, thighs. And then she gave me another round of AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ. This combo is too lethal til I cummed lol. I went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She began her cat bath on my neck. Then her tongue glided down to my nipples & we frenched on and off. She kept HJ me with oil to arouse me. After which she BBBJ me again & AR me while my legs were lifted up. She requested me to stand on the bed & she BBBJ me again. Then she asked me to stand on the floor while she laid on the bed & gave me a reverse BBBJ. This stunt I first time encountered. What an experience & a sight to behold haha.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(We frenched gently, passionately & spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. I enjoyed frenching her. Agile soft wet tounge.)

AR: 7.6/10
(Her AR style is gentle licking type. Her tongue is very long, agile & soft. I like the way she licked me. First round of AR in toilet when I was standing. Second round of AR took place after the bath while I were standing. Third round of AR when I were on my fours on bed. Fourth round of AR when I laid on the bed with my legs lifted up. First time so many rounds of AR haha. Thumbs up for her efforts. Her AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ combo is so lethal that I cummed very fast.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ is good. Generally strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Heard the slurp slurp sound. Love the way she licked & teased my dick head while giving me CFM glances. First round of BBBJ in toilet. Second round of BBBJ after the bath while she was kneeling down & I were standing. Third round of BBBJ on the bed while I was on my fours & she slided her head below my dick. Fourth round of BBBJ while I laid down on bed. Fifth round of BBBJ while I was standing on the bed & she kneeling down. Sixth round of BBBJ while I was standing and she laid on bed giving me a reverse BBBJ. Thumbs up for her hard work & effort.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very sparse shaven soft pussy hair. Her pussy is very pinkish & beautiful. I dived my tongue into her beautiful delicious oyster. While I was painting her her thighs kept clenching against my cheeks. She moaned softly during the painting process.)

FJ: 7.3/10
(Her pussy is tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched gently like lovers while I pumped her. She sucked & twisted my nipples every now and then & moaned sexily. Her CFM facial expression is priceless. We switched to doggie with her in heels. Wow this is my fav position with Jo Jo cos of her tall height & long slender legs. Her backview is so nice flawless & smooth & curvy. Grabbed her boobs from behind, licked her entire back while thrusting her in doggie. We then moved to the bed with her on top of me. She then rode my dick up and down while I grabbed her boobs. Her riding skill is quite good & she has good stamina. As her riding pace & intensity increased, her moanings & panting became louder & louder. I knew I couldn't last any longer & blew my cum in sextifying manner. This is my second shot in the session. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 6.95/10
(Find Jo Jo a little icy cool. Managed to break ice after a while & chatted with her abt her house mates, friends in other houses & customers. She is quite chatty if one manage to break ice with her. She may appear aloof at first glance. However, the more I chat with her I find her a nice lady.)

RTF: Probably yes for her good services & tall height. Tall girls are a rare gem in GL. She plans to ord in oct together with Lu Lu so better RTF as much as I can. 2 gems will be gone in oct sigh.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Lisa (L16 H6)

Height: 1.63m estd
Exp in GL: 2 weeks+

On doc’s orders to get some exercise and the blood moving, I headed down to GL for some rape n ruin. OKT’s special for the day was in the form of Lisa.

Face: 8/10
I find it difficult to describe Lisa’s looks, tho she is helluva sweet. Very delicate porcelain features which reminded me of a JC classmate, right down to her ponytail and megawatt smile. Her eyes sparkles when she laughs, which can make you catch your breath.

Body: 8/10
I like willowy ladies and Lisa’s definitely a keeper in my book! She has very little body fat but yet has enough curves to remind you that she’s all woman. Her lithe legs seemed to go on forever, especially with them wrapped round me. Clean pits and nice clit which were invitingly pink. Lisa also has quite a fair complexion which the dirty old man in me could hardly wait to feast on. Skin is silky smooth which felt like satin against my own when she glided against me.

Boobs: 7.5/10
All natural and super soft Bs. Once she swings into action, the sight of those milk globes wobbling and swaying sent all the blood down south. Nips are pinkish which harden considerably when properly cared for. Quite sensitive too cz she started quivering midway into the licking session.

Cat Bath: 7/10
Lisa’s tongue was very warm and supple when she applied it over my erogenous zones. My nips got rock hard seconds after she started applying her expert tongue on them. Needless to say her AR almost shocked me into cumming there and then when she flicked her tongue in my nether regions.

BBBJ: 8/10
One of the highlights of my session. Great BBBJ accompanied with licking of my shaft. Extra points for her leaning against my legs when she sucked me off; her smooth and silky skin pressed against my hairy trunks further increased the voltage in an already highly charged erotic atmosphere.

FJ: 8/10
As I entered into Lisa, one thought struck my mind; this gal has one of the tightest cheebyes in GL. Seemed she could not tahan even the slightest movement when I was inside via missionary and asked me to go slow. When she felt confident enough to let me move, she grabbed me in a tight hug and got my face buried in her neck. That was when I also realised she is probably one of the best smelling gals in GL. Or could be her pheromones but it sure was incredibly intoxicating breathing in her fragrance. Most positions are fine with her. Lisa’s gasps were like she was discovering the joys of sex for the first time, with her gasps echoing in my ears. Eventually I exploded in side scissors.

GFE: 8.5/10
Lisa can be a little shy but with the ice broken proves to be such a wonderful and sweet gal. Her tinkling laugh and sparkling eyes all accentuate her femininity. With more training she can prove to be a man-killer.

RTF: If I have a craving for willowy ladies with high GFE and silky smooth skin pressed against mine, then Lisa will be automatically at the top of my list.

Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 17-08-2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: double post
Old 18-08-2014, 06:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -118 / Power: 0
wasabeh wasabeh
Re: Lynn(16W19)

Lynn(16W19)...23-24yr old Hunan mm been in GL for abt 3wks plus...pretty chio ktv niteclub mm look, nice big sexy eyes, abit too much make up for my liking n has fake eyelashes which surprisingly looked real n quite nice!...163cm nice legs, slim but tummy has slight fats, fair, small b cups wif darkish pink tits, quite perky ass gd for doggie, trimmed pussy no smell, 2 tone nail polish which i like!...a gd friend of the retired Duo Duo(16W19) in fact was introduced by her to this hse...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc v gd + v gd gfe n abit of kc as well!!...gfly held my hands n lead me to the boudoir, door closed n she seductively came up to me wif a sexy twinkle in her eyes, rabba n passionate frenching, hands all over the place n me hands lifted up her dress to feel n squeeze her smooth ass n play wif her thong, woof!...she played wif me cock fm the outside n did abit of leg under the groin manouerve as well, excellent prelude...shower good clean up n rabba front n bk wif passionate frenching n hj...
Old 22-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
juicy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Yun of 1654A

Two days got a big urge so went down to Willie place. Nice guy, ask me who i want. Told him that I want a SYT petite and service good. Ring out a few names and I told him Ok.

Instantly he called and either have to wait or not working, I then take out my hp and browse this thread and found a couple of FRs on 1608 You You and i tell Willie to ask if she available. And Yes, she is and is on the way. And lucky I choose the right one. Below is the reason why

1608 You You

Looks: 8.5 (lively eyes and chio slutty looks. confirm SYT)
Body: 7.5 (petite but those long slim legs)
Boobs: 7.5 (sexy big B cup boobs with sensitive nipples)
Before action: 8 (hold my drinks and wrap her arm round me while we walk up the stairs. In the room hug me and help me undress. bath with me and gave me a soapy boobs rub and a good water BBBJ. After finish, even want help me towel dry. That what i called service)
Catbath: 8 ask me lie down and start cat licking me together with a boobs rub, very sensual)
AR: 7.5 ( get me on all fours and she did a comb of teasing and HJ my dick while she ass rim me)
Bbbj: 7.5 (good suction, deep throat me. shiok. Love her slutty looks while she bbbjing me)
Frenching : 8 (Cute “little tongue”. try her and you will know what i meant)
Fj: 8.5 (tight and wet pussy and good natural & seductive moanings. I did a few positions and she very accomodating)
Gfe: 8.5 (very sweet and cute character with sweet sweet voice)
Rtf: yes!
Overall: 8.5

Very nice girl. Take care of her.
Old 27-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Was intro by a friend to try this tall babe call Rong Rong at Lor 1606. As long time never visit legal house so decided to give a try and below please find my FR about on her.

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (not that kind of super chio but looks will grow along the way )
2)Body: 8/10 (tall with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( has a nice C-cupper boobs with small brownish nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ time
Very good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10

It been very long time never post FR hope my posting skill not tarnish.
Old 27-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Lynn(16W19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabeh View Post
Lynn(16W19)...23-24yr old Hunan mm been in GL for abt 3wks plus...pretty chio ktv niteclub mm look, nice big sexy eyes, abit too much make up for my liking n has fake eyelashes which surprisingly looked real n quite nice!...163cm nice legs, slim but tummy has slight fats, fair, small b cups wif darkish pink tits, quite perky ass gd for doggie, trimmed pussy no smell, 2 tone nail polish which i like!...a gd friend of the retired Duo Duo(16W19) in fact was introduced by her to this hse...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc v gd + v gd gfe n abit of kc as well!!...gfly held my hands n lead me to the boudoir, door closed n she seductively came up to me wif a sexy twinkle in her eyes, rabba n passionate frenching, hands all over the place n me hands lifted up her dress to feel n squeeze her smooth ass n play wif her thong, woof!...she played wif me cock fm the outside n did abit of leg under the groin manouerve as well, excellent prelude...shower good clean up n rabba front n bk wif passionate frenching n hj...
I thought Lynn is history? Gone back for quite some time already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread