The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grinding4more deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new update on cat 150

Just sharing with bros cause shes going back soon alrdy
Old 18-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinding4more View Post
Hey bros, got a kangtao to share with u guys. found a girl called tina at lr 18 house 9. paisei if my fr write till too qiu qeng as it is my first time writing this.

Looks 8/10
bbbj 11/10
gfe 8/10
fj 8/10

Overall she is a must try as she is leaving in a few months time. I've rtf her for 4 times (gonna go back for her more soon) Her bbbj really brings me out of the world and i assure u if u dip into a mud pool, she will suck till ure really clean like you've just showered in the morning.

overall 9/10
Why start a new thread to FR old gal ?
Old 18-08-2014, 08:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Why start a new thread to FR old gal ?
open new franchises mah
Old 18-08-2014, 08:43 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICK_CUM View Post
Name: Cola
Homebase: L16H10

Attitude: Good, friendly and nice. Particular with safety but No AR for her.

Moan: I LOVE IT~!!!

Her little sister: WET and Shaven

Tits: Small B or A not for tits lover.

BBBJ: Yes

RTF: Yes got GFE for me.

Damage: 150, tip her 50.

Do support this girl....
Nice FR on this hidden gem. Didn't know her existence til your fr was posted. Cheers
Old 18-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Nice FR on this hidden gem. Didn't know her existence til your fr was posted. Cheers
Hope you do enjoy too bro. But always keep in mind. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Hope you go home a happy man.
Old 18-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope you do enjoy too bro. But always keep in mind. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Bro, post your FR on this Cola in the 1610 thread too

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=467725
Old 20-08-2014, 12:02 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

kekeke i will go take a look at her face/figure whether suits me or nt first
Old 20-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
kekeke i will go take a look at her face/figure whether suits me or nt first
And please come back here and report. Thanks

Once again joking only
Old 20-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Also posted in 2062A thread:

Name: Xiao Xiao
Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.58m
Homebase: L2062A
Other Info: Newly arrived and just started work 2 days ago.

Face - 7.4/10. SYT. Best looker among the 4 WLs sitting around when I entered. Slight flaws in her skin complexion if you look real closely, but otherwise pleasant looking. Looks just about her age (21).

Bod / Tits - 7/10 - Average weight and build. Slight tummy fats spotted, but a woman's curves are there. Boobs are soft natural B cups.

Shower - 7/10. Pretty SOP.

Bed Room Fore-Play - 7/10. Same as above.

AR - Skipped as i don't enjoy this.

Frenching - Same. Skipped (I didn't initiate).

BBBJ - 8/10. Good. Long duration with teasing action. Willing to try different positions. Nearly unloaded but managed to stop her in time.

FJ - 8/10. GFE feeling and subtle surround sound effects. Great sensation using the Okamoto 0.03 super thin CD.

Attitude - 8/10. I like girls to cuddle up after the job and this girl is willing to do it, and in a submissive manner too. GFE feeling is definitely there.

RTF - Yes. Left the place feeling strangely satisfied.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:18 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
And please come back here and report. Thanks

Once again joking only
yes sir btw ur rep pts increasing at an alarming rate
Old 21-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes sir btw ur rep pts increasing at an alarming rate
Follow your style lor

Go the two begging threads and beg for points lor

It will take me at least a month plus to up back all the bros who up me
Old 22-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
juicy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days got a big urge so went down to Willie place. Nice guy, ask me who i want. Told him that I want a SYT petite and service good. Ring out a few names and I told him Ok.

Instantly he called and either have to wait or not working, I then take out my hp and browse this thread and found a couple of FRs on 1608 You You and i tell Willie to ask if she available. And Yes, she is and is on the way. And lucky I choose the right one. Below is the reason why

1608 You You

Looks: 8.5 (lively eyes and chio slutty looks. confirm SYT)
Body: 7.5 (petite but those long slim legs)
Boobs: 7.5 (sexy big B cup boobs with sensitive nipples)
Before action: 8 (hold my drinks and wrap her arm round me while we walk up the stairs. In the room hug me and help me undress. bath with me and gave me a soapy boobs rub and a good water BBBJ. After finish, even want help me towel dry. That what i called service)
Catbath: 8 ask me lie down and start cat licking me together with a boobs rub, very sensual)
AR: 7.5 ( get me on all fours and she did a comb of teasing and HJ my dick while she ass rim me)
Bbbj: 7.5 (good suction, deep throat me. shiok. Love her slutty looks while she bbbjing me)
Frenching : 8 (Cute “little tongue”. try her and you will know what i meant)
Fj: 8.5 (tight and wet pussy and good natural & seductive moanings. I did a few positions and she very accomodating)
Gfe: 8.5 (very sweet and cute character with sweet sweet voice)
Rtf: yes!
Overall: 8.5

Very nice girl. Take care of her.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Neal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys.
My first FR so yeah.

Went down to L20H41 today as I was feeling a little sian.
Went for my regular girl because I wasn't in a mood for exploring today.

L20H41 GiGi

As today I just wanted to be serviced until GFE Gao gao like I have a gf like that, I didn't want to risk going for new girls then later become another commercial sex. I know I am paying, but I'm paying $150 so I expect $150 standard mah. Not like I pay $150 then she just mount on me and fuck, then what's the point. ,Might as well pay $50!
Anyway, she was really friendly and kept on telling me she wants to rape me this time because I raped her the other time( I ate her pussy until she cum and cum and cum lol) Bros who know what they are doing would know what I'm talking about. (:
The whole interaction was basically how your dream gf would be lah, no complains nothing, then tease you. Fuck you. Do everything you want without you even asking.
After shower, threw her onto the bed and started frenching her like mad. I really don't know how to french even more than I'm already getting so I'm feeling damn good. Next she started to cat bath me all the way from the ears to my legs. Ooohh, then lick my balls, suck it. lick everywhere. I was on Cloud 9 lah.
Fastforward, I ended with a cum shot on her back. Best time ever.

Looks: 7 ( slutty SYT )
Body: 7.5 (petite, perfect to lift around and do any fun stuff
Boobs: 7, very nice to play with, not super big but fake. I like fake boobs, they are firm and nice to play with hahaha.
Catbath: 8 Fucking awesome lah, will lick from top to bottom. Omg
AR: I didn't request for it, but the last time I did it with, I was sent to cloud 9.
BJ: 8 really knows what she's doing. (:
Frenching: 8, We were basically eating each other out.
Fj: 8.5, tight and nice. So passionate!
GFE. 9. GFE gao gao lah. Cannot put in words
RTF: YES!
Overall: 8

All in all, I've already RTF 4 times. Maybe it's time to stop lol.
Later tio KC then I GG liao! Cause all this while I fuck once then move on liao. But she! Omg!
She's not that drop dead gorgeous, but heck, a man needs to feel his desires all fulfilled!
Old 27-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Was intro by a friend to try this tall babe call Rong Rong at Lor 1606. As long time never visit legal house so decided to give a try and below please find my FR about on her.

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (not that kind of super chio but looks will grow along the way )
2)Body: 8/10 (tall with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( has a nice C-cupper boobs with small brownish nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ time
Very good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10

It been very long time never post FR hope my posting skill not tarnish.
Old 27-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
strange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Was intro by a friend to try this tall babe call Rong Rong at Lor 1606. As long time never visit legal house so decided to give a try and below please find my FR about on her.

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (not that kind of super chio but looks will grow along the way )
2)Body: 8/10 (tall with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( has a nice C-cupper boobs with small brownish nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ time
Very good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10

It been very long time never post FR hope my posting skill not tarnish.
wow bro, power sia. cum 2 shots. u book 1 or 2 sessions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1