The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
hi bro, when is this house open? Thanks
They are open at 230PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried g28

One of the worst I have tried in geylang.

Face: 8/10 looks pretty
Body: 7/10 a bit short but ok
Boobs: 5/10 enhanced C - D cup
Skin: 7/10 smooth complexion, quite fair
BJ: 3/10 very inexperienced
FJ: 3/10 started off quite well but after we changed position from cowgirl to missionary, I pumped her real fast and hard and halfway, she just pulled herself out, demanded handjob because it was too painful. Gave me a very very black face. Even before I can do anything, she reached to my dick and pulled out the condom.
HJ: 2/10 very rough and very buay song. Told her to slow down and she refused.
Attitude: 1/10 when the service provider is pissed off, attitude will suck. I even tried apologizing to her but she did not even accept
GFE: 1/10 fake moaning even before start if anything
Not returning to try her again for sure.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

This house is $80 for 40 mins?
I was quoted this price.. and when i see the girls i got a shock.. not that they are not pretty.. but they looked funny...
Old 13-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just RTF H38 No 18, still high gfe as last visit, smiles all the while and willing to accomodate all my position. Will rtf again
Old 13-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
G8 has natural boobs, much bigger than C. Maybe D/E?

G16 has enhanced boobs. But she loves getting them suckled!

Badboy
If g8 and g16 are indeed sisters.... How can one have big natural boobs while the other has big fake boobs?
Old 13-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
If g8 and g16 are indeed sisters.... How can one have big natural boobs while the other has big fake boobs?
Bro - which one is real? I tried g8 and fake.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

then both must b enhanced la...badboy too sexcited..both hands shivering..cannot feel properly
Old 14-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Bro - which one is real? I tried g8 and fake.
Yes I tried g8 too. Confirm fake. I asked her already.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithios View Post
Just RTF H38 No 18, still high gfe as last visit, smiles all the while and willing to accomodate all my position. Will rtf again
Sounds good, will drop by sometime this week!
Old 19-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki21 View Post
definitely not tipsy at all LOL... it was the girl who told me to try and ask OKT if she is available for overnight as shes still new here.. prolly about 2months more ... Maybe because it was too late , when i was leaving the house, i was the last guy and the they were having house cleaning it seems. anyway does this house do overnight and if so, whats is their rate?
Overnight is approval by the girls.. damage 250..
Old 19-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So has any bros overnight be4??
Old 22-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: FR On L18H38

my contribution after my first visit to this house, after reading this thread and many bros' FRs

L18H38

Girl 38 - Cute, petite, abt 1.5m tall, 21 yo SYT.
Face: 7.5/10 Very Kawai, poly gal look (my standard very high one)
Body: 8/10, short at around 1.5m but very proportionate, no excess fat at all.
Boobs: 10/10 natural, at least C+ cup
Skin: 8/10 smooth complexion, fair
Service: 8/10

She asked where am I from and I told her I am from Thailand, then I asked her where she comes from and she said "Singapore"

A very good session with her, bro who like Kawai SYT with nice racks shld try her. I am gonna RTF soon
Old 23-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
my contribution after my first visit to this house, after reading this thread and many bros' FRs

L18H38

Girl 38 - Cute, petite, abt 1.5m tall, 21 yo SYT.
Face: 7.5/10 Very Kawai, poly gal look (my standard very high one)
Body: 8/10, short at around 1.5m but very proportionate, no excess fat at all.
Boobs: 10/10 natural, at least C+ cup
Skin: 8/10 smooth complexion, fair
Service: 8/10

She asked where am I from and I told her I am from Thailand, then I asked her where she comes from and she said "Singapore"

A very good session with her, bro who like Kawai SYT with nice racks shld try her. I am gonna RTF soon
Can somsone confirm that girl 38 has natural boobs ?
Also can play with her breast n suck the nips ? Can breast fuck ?
Old 29-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
blackshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just left 45mins ago. Wah lau... the tank is full when left. Can see all the ladies.

I tried 8. As in the FRs, very good service. First look, not very nice, but the looks grow on you.
Overall, very sextisfied!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mini(G09)
Height:~1.6m
House: L18H38
Experience: 5 months

Wasn't about to go back after a not so satisfying session, so after the previous session at W14, I went to relax nearby. After 30mins, I decided to take another walk around. Area became busier than earlier. Several houses I popped by only had 1-2 WLs left.

I was walking past L18H38 and the OKT approached me to take a look inside, so I decided, why not? What I saw was out of my expectations. Sitting there were ~10 WLs, most with their papayas bursting out, most were quite decent looking too. OKT was quite friendly too.

Despite the OKT recommending me several girls, I already had someone else in mind. What caught my attention was the WL squatting down in the tank, fixing her make up with the mirror on the desk. For bros who can't visualise what I'm trying to describe, basically, all I could see was her face(Her body was blocked by the desk, I couldn't even see her no.). So when the the OKT asked me again, I was quite hesitant to pick her since she was fixing her makeup and the OKT didn't recommend her(I thought she was on break or something.) But, its not everyday you see a WL that you like on sight. So I pointed over and said "Her". He said "Ok, no.9"

Looks 8.5/10
Definitely one of the prettiest WLs I have seen, has the feel of an OL. As mentioned, I picked her just by looking at her face. Even up close in the room, she looked damn pretty and her skin looks flawless.

Body - 7/10
Suitable figure for her height. Good distribution

Tits - 8/10
C cups. Not sure if enhanced or not but definitely looks firm and felt soft to touch(I like!). Light brown puffy nips.

Shower: 7.5/10
Shower was quite good, throughly washed my body, front and back. Even gave me Listrine to rinse my mouth. At this point I thought maybe she allowed frenching since she wanted me to rinse my mouth.

Catbath: 6/10
Slightly lacking and rushed compare to the previous WL from W14.

CBJ: 6/10
SOP

FJ - 7/10
Quite accommodating to a few positions, with a bit of moaning in between.

Kissing: No Frenching, only a few light pecks.

Attitude - 7/10
Would rate attitude a 7, because after we were done, she was trying to get me to book a 2nd session but I said next time(Already 2nd bonk) A bit playful though! After leaving then I realised it has only been 20mins. Would have been great if there was some cuddling after the FJ

Shower alone after deed.

GFE: 5/10
Felt a bit commercial and mechanical!

Overall:
Relatively positive experience, didn't take note of the time and sort of got shortchanged. Would recommend for people who are looking for a WL with a pretty face and decent figure.

RTF: Probably Yes, to test if the GFE increases.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1