The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
haha. i am nutcracker
Please handle with care and hope that you dun too excited then down with nutcracker syndrome hor...ha ha

Just kidding Bro...All the best!
Old 17-08-2014, 11:38 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Please handle with care and hope that you dun too excited then down with nutcracker syndrome hor...ha ha

Just kidding Bro...All the best!
Haha ok. I will tame this chili Padi
Old 18-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Lisa (L16 H6)

Height: 1.63m estd
Exp in GL: 2 weeks+

On doc’s orders to get some exercise and the blood moving, I headed down to GL for some rape n ruin. OKT’s special for the day was in the form of Lisa.

Face: 8/10
I find it difficult to describe Lisa’s looks, tho she is helluva sweet. Very delicate porcelain features which reminded me of a JC classmate, right down to her ponytail and megawatt smile. Her eyes sparkles when she laughs ...
Great effort to FR on this Lisa. "Helluva sweet" indeed describes what she is.

Wonder if anyone have FR on new Na Na?
Old 18-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha. i am nutcracker
Frencher painter and now a nut cracker

Bro yr skills really amaze me

Just joking Bro
Old 18-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post

Just joking Bro
Bro Slyer is a Painter arms with a Nutcracker from Paris...ha ha
Old 18-08-2014, 08:54 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Slyer is a Painter arms with a Nutcracker from Paris...ha ha
haha bro unfit is a renowned nippon oil painter

Quote:

Just joking Bro
U like to cock tease me
Old 18-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro unfit is a renowned nippon oil painter
Hmmm...i tot i am Nihon BlueFin Tuna Chef ...

How come now Becum Nihon Painter liao...ha ha ha

But anyway i can take 2 job...

Thank you Master Chief Sir...
Old 20-08-2014, 11:56 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Hmmm...i tot i am Nihon BlueFin Tuna Chef ...

How come now Becum Nihon Painter liao...ha ha ha

But anyway i can take 2 job...

Thank you Master Chief Sir...
u can multi task as Nihon BlueFin Tuna Chef cum Nihon oil Painter
Old 21-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
u can multi task as Nihon BlueFin Tuna Chef cum Nihon oil Painter
Bro curious leh

I don't seem to find a detailed FR on 1608 you you from you

You intend to keep her for yourself har
Old 27-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Was intro by a friend to try this tall babe call Rong Rong at Lor 1606. As long time never visit legal house so decided to give a try and below please find my FR about on her.

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit and also some nice tongue fighting before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (not that kind of super chio but looks will grow along the way )
2)Body: 8/10 (tall with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( has a nice C-cupper boobs with small brownish nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ time
Very good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10

It been very long time never post FR hope my posting skill not tarnish.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Bro curious leh

I don't seem to find a detailed FR on 1608 you you from you

You intend to keep her for yourself har
oops u exposed my dark secret
will pen a FR on her soon la..
Old 28-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any idea who is on code red? Wanna go down but dunno look for who.
Old 29-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My personal take on Rong Rong.

She is meaty girl, with a saggy butt. Not a C cupper as mentioned. She is nice lady, good in BJ, not really very accomodationg (from her look) when told her to start on top.
Overall is ok for me but no value or attraction to RTF.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Consolidation of FRs on 1606 Rong Rong Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost...postcount=1361

I manage to book her yesterday. Went down her place and waited 2hrs. And I can say its worth the effort. The whole session is good and the gfe feel is great

Name: Rong Rong

House: 1606

Looks: 8/10 sweet and demure and a nice attractive smile. She has long black hair flowing down to her breasts. Fair and standing at 1.68m tall

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural C cup with light brownish nipples. A must for Boobs Lovers. They were soft and firm, a sign of youthfulness, nice to knead and caress. And I simply love to lick her nipples.

Cathbath: 8.5/10 used fingernails to scratch my body very gently,kissed my body lightly and followed by boobs massage. It was not professional but it was fun.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction and deep throat. Love the way she sticked out her tongue licked from the tip to bottom of my penis & giving me the CFM stares.

Painting: 8.5/10 She enjoyed my painting. She moaned sensually and her legs open up wide to give me more access while i painted her nice pussy

Frenching: 9/10 Wet, spontaneous and passionate. The frenching part just come naturally and soon our lips were lock.

FJ: 8.5/10 We did cowgirl and reversed cowgirl… from reversed cowgirl we playfully maneuvered into a doggie position trying hard to not let my cock flick out … she was wet and so i failed … we continued with doggie, then spooned her and finished off in missionary as i bonk and played with her C. lastly good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural)

GFE: 9/10 Very strong, we had a good chat and her laughter sure is music to my ears. Totally non commercial feel.

Attitude: 8.5/10 positive and totally not a time watcher.

RTF: It is a foregone conclusion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oililio View Post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost...postcount=1348

FR: Rong Rong (L16H06)

Yest go 1654A first to look for meow meow or YiYi but 2 aso not working ba. Open my hp and see see Rong rong FRs and decide to go her house to try mi luck and she is avail in 40mins, moi tu liow, cheong......

Body: 7/10; abt 1.68m, tall fair curvy type. As I follow to d rm, the way she sway her butt give mi a hard on
Face: 7.5/10; quite sluttyand pretty. has d looks will grow into you as the session progress esp her sweetie smile
Boobs: Natual C, with light brown nipples, and very soft to be squeeze;
Bath: GL standard, provided a soapy bm follow by a good BBBJ.
BBBJ: 8/10; veri good suction. Slurply and wet. good deep throat
Catbath: 8/10, she is very good in this dept, whole body well covered, and very 'song' to be serviced by her;
Painting: I neber like so i no paint
AR: 7/10; ddi mi in doggie. hear d slurping sound and dig my kar chng very shiok.
Freching: 8/10, keen frencher. she allow tongue fight and bei siam here and there type. I french her many many time. shiok shiok
FJ: 7.5/10, cowgirl & missionary, wonderful sight when doggie her. She really can moan this rong rong. make me cum very fast. overall feel good..
Service and GFE: 8/10;
RTF: Yes, but I want try meow meow or yiyi firsy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woof View Post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost...postcount=1389

Lovely session we had

Rong Rong
Hse : 1606
Looks : 7.5 Sweet but certain angle got CFM look
Body : 7.5 Standing at 168cm, sexy, curvy with nice long legs, very fair complexion & C cup
Catbath : 7 Nice & slowly arousing
Frenching : 8.5 Soft, wet & passionate frencher
BBBJ : 7 Slow,wet & sensual. She likes to do things gently
Painting : Yes, wet easy
FJ : 7 A good rider, accommodating to changing of styles, soft moans when being rammed hard
Attitude : 8 Easy going, polite & willing to please & very gentle

I find her mainly cos of her looks & tall fair body, overall I would rate her level of service as above average
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxfxtrade View Post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost...postcount=1430

Visited Rong Rong from ah yap place lor 16 hse 06 yesterday

Looks wise is elegant classic oriental look. Body wise curvy tall at 1.68 & fair. Boobs definite C cup firm with light brownish nips

Service excellent. dongguang style shower body tits rub with water bbbj throw in. BM & catbath front & back with me on doggie while she AR me. Solid BBBJ wet with slow fast spped with deep throat thrown in

Frenching with her is a good tongue fight & licking sucking her nips & she seems to enjoy it. And she love to be painted as her juice is natural & her moaning sound natural

FJ in multiple positions, she a good rider & we finish off in doggie.

Attitude is excellent as a full hr spent with her always smiling

GFE pretty good as I feel we manage to click esp the way we french like long lost lovers

Overall money well spend
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuakong2 View Post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost...postcount=1474

Rong Rong

had a wonderful time with her and sex was good as our chemistry and liking play a part. Sweet lady armed with a killer smile and kinda naughty at times. Enjoy being with her.

Face: 8 (sweet. more sweet when smile)
Body: 7.5 (smooth and shapely)
Boob: 8.5 (C cup which very proportion to her body. lovely light brown nipples that goes begging to be lick and suck)
Frenching: 9 (Engaging passionate with tongue action)
Cat bath: 7.5
Painting: 8 (No smell. lovely abalone. love to be paint as her face expression show)
BBBJ: 7 (Good effort and she spent quite sometime sucking. She gave me a deep throated BBBJ)
FJ: 8.5 (cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. wet and tight)
GFE: 9 (BF/GF feel)
RTF yes

Last edited by oinkoink88; 31-08-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

How is rong rong figure? Heard is on the fleshy side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1