The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U are right is not a house is a compounded apartment on second floor is 54a

Bro excellent guide for all newbies.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fei Fei (1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Will do when my mood is coming back, already posted in another platform
Met Fei Fei on her first working day. She is relatively beautiful amongst the new batch, like a sweet girl next door type, friendly attitude, smile, cheerful, but no sauna experience. After arrival, she was the last to report duty as she was psycologically not ready, afraid that she could not adapt to the style here. As she has no sauna experience, her service has a lot of room for improvement. She is willing to learn and can gauge skills quickly. Frenching, BBBJ, AR, etc, she learned quickly. She is your target if you enjoy being a trainer, just like tuning your girl friend how to make things comfortably. The whole process was warm, comfortable and strong girl friend feel. If she could improve the skills quickly, she could become a popular girl in this house. I will definitely RTF her.
Old 19-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
The story is about refusal of BBBJ. Everyone knows about it now.
It is not about refusal of bbbj. She refused for painting and gives attitude. Even before everything starts, already applied KY. I think she's the one have STDs if not why is she so afraid of this and that. If so afraid better go home plant veggies. And by the way, if WL suspect the customer have STD should stop service immediately and not continue to wash here and there. Better stop bonking this gal to avoid disappointment.

By the way take action on what? On your lumpa chi?
Old 19-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Zombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
It is not about refusal of bbbj. She refused for painting and gives attitude. Even before everything starts, already applied KY. I think she's the one have STDs if not why is she so afraid of this and that. If so afraid better go home plant veggies. And by the way, if WL suspect the customer have STD should stop service immediately and not continue to wash here and there. Better stop bonking this gal to avoid disappointment.

Bro I dun know wat issue u hv wiz Ella as my session different from yrs

Ella attitude is good. Friendly always smiling & trying to please

While she was washing me & I ask her whether can we French & immediately she grab me & we lock together & French like mad

Her bbbj is excellent wiz deep throat & twist & turn action

When I paint her, there no ky at all. She easily arouse & juicy wet

There zero need for ky when I bonk her & she responsive to my request for changing posn
Old 19-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Zombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombieman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fei Fei (1654A)

Quote:
Met Fei Fei on her first working day. She is relatively beautiful amongst the new batch, like a sweet girl next door type, friendly attitude, smile, cheerful, but no sauna experience. After arrival, she was the last to report duty as she was psycologically not ready, afraid that she could not adapt to the style here. As she has no sauna experience, her service has a lot of room for improvement. She is willing to learn and can gauge skills quickly. Frenching, BBBJ, AR, etc, she learned quickly. She is your target if you enjoy being a trainer, just like tuning your girl friend how to make things comfortably. The whole process was warm, comfortable and strong girl friend feel. If she could improve the skills quickly, she could become a popular girl in this house. I will definitely RTF her.
Room for improvement only for bros looking for service

For gfe, frenching important. How her response to frenching Bro
Old 19-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombieman View Post
Bro I dun know wat issue u hv wiz Ella as my session different from yrs

Ella attitude is good. Friendly always smiling & trying to please

While she was washing me & I ask her whether can we French & immediately she grab me & we lock together & French like mad

Her bbbj is excellent wiz deep throat & twist & turn action

When I paint her, there no ky at all. She easily arouse & juicy wet

There zero need for ky when I bonk her & she responsive to my request for changing posn
I don't know, firstly I don't like they apply KY. And when I paint she don't quite like it and try to Siam. Definite not a gem material and talks a lot. Talk more than action. No gfe. Gfe very fake.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know, firstly I don't like they apply KY. And when I paint she don't quite like it and try to Siam. Definite not a gem material and talks a lot. Talk more than action. No gfe. Gfe very fake.
Face it. You are ugly. PERIOD
Old 20-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
The talk a lot part - I hv to agree. She does talk too much just like a machine gun haha
Old 20-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

frenching is part of the package. If not, tell the boss.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

now i know what the fuss on lulu is about....
tried lulu a few days ago...

looks : 7/10

at first glance she is soso, but eventually it becomes 7.5/10. The old xiaoxue is much better in terms of look

Body :8/10

She has a good body, pinkish nipple and well shaped breasts. Not Big but not very flat either, not for boobs lover nonetheless, but she has pretty good body.

bath : 9.5/10

thats what the fuss is about, her action in bath is exceptional, it was the BEST i ever had. I think the thing she do while she is washing your didi will bring most unseasoned brother to climax, no joking (try to believe).

Catbath : 7.5/10

A bit too vigorous to my liking but still good and long.. definitely not those half past 6 catbaths.

BBBJ : 7.5/10

Wet, Sensual but a bit too short to really grade it...

CF : 7.5/10

responsive, wet, i dont really go for many position. a decent fuck for me..

GFE : 8/10

RTF : yes! but i might wanna try the other 1 or 2 more ang pai there first
Old 20-08-2014, 11:52 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Face it. You are ugly. PERIOD
don't like that say coolblue la truth always hurts

Quote:
The talk a lot part - I hv to agree. She does talk too much just like a machine gun haha
so ella tcss as much as li li 2041 or you you 1608?
Old 20-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Check with the Keeper if you are so concerned. All he knows is someone is spreading words damaging their goodwill. And he knows who he is. Everyone is on CCTV. Doing things against the health issue is against the law too.
Old 20-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ya.... Talk till no mood Liao.
Old 20-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Check with the Keeper if you are so concerned. All he knows is someone is spreading words damaging their goodwill. And he knows who he is. Everyone is on CCTV. Doing things against the health issue is against the law too.
First of all, what makes you think that I have STD? I am saying that Ella's svc is not good, that's all. Don't like painting and applied KY. So u mean I have to ask keeper's permission before talking here? Eh hello, here is a free to views forum and society. If he so scared people write bad about them then train the gals properly. For info, do u know that some of the good FRs are fake and posted by inside people. Don't be too naive, go ask okts of other houses and they will tell u.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
First of all, what makes you think that I have STD? I am saying that Ella's svc is not good, that's all. Don't like painting and applied KY. So u mean I have to ask keeper's permission before talking here? Eh hello, here is a free to views forum and society. If he so scared people write bad about them then train the gals properly. For info, do u know that some of the good FRs are fake and posted by inside people. Don't be too naive, go ask okts of other houses and they will tell u.

Comeon, please check my writing. I never said who is who. Don't put words into someone's mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1