The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
1) ........... I don't know about the Fei Fei from W16H17,just tried one with the similar name from L1654A,another Chen De Rong lookalike,very fair with extremely nice long silky black hair,petite with busty C cup,conversant in cantonese.
Bro Cummon, with the influx of so many PRC gals, I really wonder how much their Malaysian counterparts' business are affected by them. One of my Malaysian regulars told me that she normally has about 10-12 customers per day but now it is reduced to about 8 customers on average ever since the PRC whores are being legalized ... If some of the Malaysian gals continue to take on a laid back attitude, in no time they would need to pack their bags and "balek kampong" liao ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-02-2009, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
WH17 Chilli,Daisy,Ice,Kelly
2033 MeiQi
2060 Angel,Ella,Jelly,Kiki,Lily,MeiMei
2062 BingBing,NaNa,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin,QianQian,JuZi
2062A WenWen,XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Names in red are girls already with FR posted.

Feel free to update on this list of Legal cat150 PRC girls. Heard about what happened in 2062,bros who have 1st hand info on it's girls pls kindly share in here.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:12 PM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If some of the Malaysian gals continue to take on a laid back attitude, in no time they would need to pack their bags and "balek kampong" liao
Bro Max,that goes without saying. So many of them haven't responded to the wake up calls. Take the girls in garage for example,they went home to celebrate Chap Goh Mei (but not your darling Jess,saw her in there yesterday). I started as a cat150 cheongster,I do have some sentiments attached to these M'sian girls,but with the current influx of PRC MM,we are gonna see their backs sooner rather than later.
One of the PRC told me she just started to learn from her M'sian counterpart
on how to hold back from cumming too often so that she can service more customers daily. I am still not sure whether some of the more popupar PRCs can maintain their level of service in long term,they have been trying very hard to build up their customer base. Only time will tell,fingers crossed for more prettier & better PRC MM in the near future.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro cummon , got to agree with you the malaysian WLs got to overshadow by the PRC one day since the "zheng hu" opened the door for the PRC.Moreover the PRC are younger.
For house 62 last known qian qian already went back china liao.Some of the girls have disagreement with their boss.. I have tried juan juan from szechuan from this house too.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gl_cowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Max,that goes without saying. So many of them haven't responded to the wake up calls. Take the girls in garage for example,they went home to celebrate Chap Goh Mei (but not your darling Jess,saw her in there yesterday). I started as a cat150 cheongster,I do have some sentiments attached to these M'sian girls,but with the current influx of PRC MM,we are gonna see their backs sooner rather than later.
One of the PRC told me she just started to learn from her M'sian counterpart
on how to hold back from cumming too often so that she can service more customers daily. I am still not sure whether some of the more popupar PRCs can maintain their level of service in long term,they have been trying very hard to build up their customer base. Only time will tell,fingers crossed for more prettier & better PRC MM in the near future.
actually the problem with malaysian gals is not in the "laidback" attitude, but rather with the LACK OF SUPPLY.

sure, i love to bonk top ones like BMW/Benz etc etc, but even if their attitude improve 200% (in addition to the tip top svc they already provide), i will get sick if i continuously bonk them for say 3 months - once a weeek.

as a bonker, what I need is variety. and the current PRC influx is to bonker's advantage as we have WAY more choices. And the OKTs are getting smarter too in their choices. More quality goods on the way, that's for sure
Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 BingBing,NaNa,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin,QianQian,JuZi
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Feel free to update on this list of Legal cat150 PRC girls. Heard about what happened in 2062,bros who have 1st hand info on it's girls pls kindly share in here.
Bro Cummon...I did see FRs for MeiMei (brief),KeKe & WenWen.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky69 View Post
For house 62 last known qian qian already went back china liao.Some of the girls have disagreement with their boss.. I have tried juan juan from szechuan from this house too.
Thx for the update,there goes one of the tall & quite pretty girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl_cowboy View Post
as a bonker, what I need is variety. and the current PRC influx is to bonker's advantage as we have WAY more choices. And the OKTs are getting smarter too in their choices. More quality goods on the way, that's for sure
Well said,the most recent M'sian new girl AB is only average,that tells a lot.
Cheongsters are fickle,that's for sure ,but to bonk BMW & Benz once a week for three months,think I really don't mind la,cos I can still bonk others in between ma
Old 08-02-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Bro Cummon...I did see FRs for MeiMei (brief),KeKe & WenWen.
Thx bro.

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Old 08-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
............ Take the girls in garage for example,they went home to celebrate Chap Goh Mei (but not your darling Jess,saw her in there yesterday). I started as a cat150 cheongster,I do have some sentiments attached to these M'sian girls ....... Only time will tell,fingers crossed for more prettier & better PRC MM in the near future.

Bro cummon,

Thats a classic example of Malaysian gals taking a Laid Back fashion (see bold words above per your earlier quote). In fact many Malaysian lasses have yet to return since leaving on the eve of Lunar New Year.

Prettier & service oriented gals like Benz and BMW may still be able to sustain in midst of the huge influx of young and prettier PRC MMs. However, I can't say the same for lesser known Malaysian gals. Sad to say that it is gonna be a slow motion extinction for this group of Malaysian gals.

Ultimately the pretty PRC MMs will prevail and give the Malaysian Ang pais a good run for the money on condition that they can sustain their performance. I fear that these inexperience PRC MMs' performance might slacken if their business is too good and/or stressed up by customers' too demanding request. In fact, one of my personal friends already experience "corner cutting" by one of the more popular PRC MMs.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1) L30H21A YoYo,KeKe,Lina,QQ
2) L2033 MeiQi
3) L20H60 Ella,Jelly,MeiMei,AB,SK,Lily,Kiki,Angel
4) L20H62 Nana,XiangXiang,XiaoMin,Xiao Jing,Apple,Bing Bing,juan juan,wen wen,ju zi
5) L28H22
6) L20H62A WenWen,Ivy,Zhen Zhen,Xiao Xue
7) L1606 LiuTing
8) L16H54A Fei Fei (should be 5 girls in this house)
9) W16H17 Chilli,FeiFei,Daisy,
Ice
10) W16H15 JJ,MengEr ( Bros seem to have got used to pronounce  as Mong,
Old 08-02-2009, 11:26 PM

Cat 150 PRC Girls & Homebase Listing

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Is MeiMei from 1606A or 2060,any bro can verify ?

Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gl_cowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

L16H54A got another new (1 mth old) PRC called Lisa. I think bro BJMYDONG got FR on her.

I tried her twice...because she is friendly, fair, pink nipple, and perky butt for her slim size. her svc is good, as in she is slow, soft touch (shiok massage of dick while bath), AR, etc...pussy also nice clean and not bushy.

downside is she's at most B-cup. so for those looking for overflowing boobies like fei fei for the same house, can skip her.

she's eager to learn, always ask me whether she improve and ask me to teach her new tricks. she feels she is not as "open minded" enuff as malaysian girls......so she welcome anyone who can "corrupt" her...
Old 09-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Confirm L20H60
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
TwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please add: W16H06 Lele
Old 09-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

1606 Lemon,LeLe,LiuTing,
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe