The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
GL Tall Gal List

I am a sucker for tall gals. Any bro with the same taste? Let's share a bit.

So far the tall gals I know of:

Moon 168-170 1654A
JoJo 168 1654A

KeKe 168 1639

SiSi 168-170 1612

Anqi 168 2062

Yingzi 166 1805

to be continued...
Old 25-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!
Re: GL Tall Gal List

which one of these is/are the best?
Old 25-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
idamnhorny is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, I tried Ying Zhi. She is a very fun girl to have in the room with. Very much full of ideas loh.
Old 26-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Among these gals, I would rank Moon the best. She has the same mesmerizing quality as the previous Dolly of 1805, while Dolly is more skillful in terms of service, Moon has an even hotter body

As for Yingzi, my personal view is that she is indeed fun, full of ways of keeping both parties busy with all kinds of things other than real service... Clever girl...
Old 26-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

btw, Anqi of 2062 has a nice body, slim yet curvy, and is damn tight!
Old 27-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Also got Xiaoli 168 W04
Old 27-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I am a sucker for tall gals. Any bro with the same taste? Let's share a bit.

So far the tall gals I know of:

Moon 168-170 1654A
JoJo 168 1654A

KeKe 168 1639

SiSi 168-170 1612

Anqi 168 2062

Yingzi 166 1805

to be continued...
Hi bro enigma,

Ths for the list. I'm a sucker for tall n chio SYTs w/ long slender arms.

Could u give the approx age n rate their looks?

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hongkanliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Among these gals, I would rank Moon the best. She has the same mesmerizing quality as the previous Dolly of 1805, while Dolly is more skillful in terms of service, Moon has an even hotter body

As for Yingzi, my personal view is that she is indeed fun, full of ways of keeping both parties busy with all kinds of things other than real service... Clever girl...
Yah I saw moon before her body delicious. Ying zhi she is full of ideas.
Old 28-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gamblertan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried Moon before. I don't think she is at all comparable to the former Dolly from 1805.

The complexion of her skin not good. Good patches here and there loh. Also her blow job normal only not like that Dolly which gives a superb deep deep blow. Looks wise she is not as gorgeous as the Dolly. She does not have that vixen look leh.

Also how come she got those ulgy stretch marks one??? I think she pregnant before.
Old 29-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Well, I beg to differ here.

Moon always gives me the kind of super deep throat blowjob which is rare in today's GL.
And I haven't found any patches on her. Maybe it's personal opinion, but I think the quality of Moon manifests itself well by all the records she has so far broken in GL( heard from OKT...)
Old 29-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro enigma,

Ths for the list. I'm a sucker for tall n chio SYTs w/ long slender arms.

Could u give the approx age n rate their looks?

Cheers!
I think for your taste, Anqi of 2062 and Si Si of 1612 could be the best match. Both are tall SYT with slim body and slender arms. The rest of those I listed are more mature-looking. Age-wise, between 24-27. Look is quite personal thing, you have to judge by yourself. Go try and come tell us what you think.
Old 29-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Moon always gives me the kind of super deep throat blowjob which is rare in today's GL.
And I haven't found any patches on her. Maybe it's personal opinion, but I think the quality of Moon manifests itself well by all the records she has so far broken in GL( heard from OKT...)
Bro, don't take gambleton's comment too seriously as he is nothing more than a runner of L1805. Just observe his past postings and one does not need to be a rocket scientist to determine that...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, don't take gambleton's comment too seriously...

Cheers,
MaXx
Bro MaXx, I have always looked up to you for your FRs. Most of your recommendations have been really good. But this time I have to agree with bro gamblertan. I went down looking for Moon expecting to have the time of my life but what I got was a post pregnant WL that looked like she had not recovered from her pregnancy properly.

Yes I see stretch marks on her tummy loh.

Btw one interesting thing is that both you bro Maxx, bro enigma and a few other bros all talking about the same girls at the same time reemphasizing each others points???? You runner or something right. Hehe.
Old 29-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Enigma, I dont agree with you leh. I tried Moon before. Her service is just so so only leh. Asked her to do BBBJ. She like want to die like that. I left the place feeling very pissed. I wasted $150 on her and got lousy service.
Old 29-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Bro MaXx, I have always looked up to you for your FRs. Most of your recommendations have been really good. But this time I have to agree with bro gamblertan. I went down looking for Moon expecting to have the time of my life but what I got was a post pregnant WL that looked like she had not recovered from her pregnancy properly.

Yes I see stretch marks on her tummy loh.

Btw one interesting thing is that both you bro Maxx, bro enigma and a few other bros all talking about the same girls at the same time reemphasizing each others points???? You runner or something right. Hehe.
I don't need to waste my time bombarding u guys. Just look at u guys' rep points and the period that u joined this forum, it suggest "something" ... Only a moron would trust what u guys said.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1