The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Club style - 1817

i am going to bring this thread back on topic

this house is actually two house right ? 17 and 19 together as one shop ? got a lot of rooms , or is the rooms very big ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Been there last night. I must say I am freaking impressed by it deco.. The design of the whole place is like a club..
A very néw joint just opened on 14 apr.

Rating
okt - 9.5 (very friendly and offered me fruits!! Boxes type)
deco - 9
rooms - 8
gals - 7 ( not much yet)

The ang bai there is Annie

Annie

Looks - 8 pretty!!
Body - 7.5
service 7.4
bbbj - 7.4
fj - 7.5

it's a joint that is worth going and get other house gals to come.

Don't go sure regret!!

100% thumbs of approval!
Old 23-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Yes two house into one.. Nice rooms with glass shower room.. See thr..  pls don't mistaken me as the okt of the place. Just feel that it's a well deco joint and hopefuly others will follow.. A must try place
Old 27-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

No one went looksee looksee?
Old 28-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Went there but it was closed? What tiem this open?
3pm to 3 am
Old 28-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This house got Cat100 and Cat 80 ?
Old 29-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fuckzilla is Cool - loads of Potential

Geylang going club style?!?!?! Holy ancestors, give me strength as I venture to this house of no return!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at L18H17 last wk, about to enter to view but got caught with a Zhang Ziyi lookalike, quickly entered, quite a few beauties, nice decor/room, here's FR.
Name: Miu2
Face: Zhang Ziyi lookalike
Boobs: A+/B(not 4 boobs lvr)
Body: 7.5/10(nice shape w perky ass)
AR: 8/10(1st time tried, w condom, she said included w pkg)
BBBJ: 9/10(good suction w eye contact)
FJ: 9/10(very accommodating w diff pos, tight, nice moan)
Service: 9.5/10(very GFE, some hugging/chatting w no rush after, then helped clean up/wash)
WIR: definitely...
Damage: S$150+tips/1 hr
Old 04-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
No one went looksee looksee?
Ok.. i will go and do a proper look see look see either late this week or next week. Will give solid FR... and maybe sneak some pics hahahah.

I drove by last week and was determined to go test it out. BUT when reach there... car park full man ... this is 2 house combined, so the car park lots are quite decent. Didn't want to be an asshole by double parking infront of other customers, so I drove off and went to my favorite house.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Ok.. i will go and do a proper look see look see either late this week or next week. Will give solid FR... and maybe sneak some pics hahahah.

I drove by last week and was determined to go test it out. BUT when reach there... car park full man ... this is 2 house combined, so the car park lots are quite decent. Didn't want to be an asshole by double parking infront of other customers, so I drove off and went to my favorite house.
Bro, if you double park, the house owner will just ask you to leave your keys so they can shift your car if the guy inside wants to go. That is if you are comfortable having them shift your car lah
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Interesting... i was at 1612 recently... that place is due for a serious make over man.

I actually spent an hour fucking while standing...

Any idea when more girls coming to 1817... i'm a sucker for Cat 150 in nice clean joints.
ok ... i never tried this place before . but i think one time i saw a WH17 girl here walking inside before , so the OKT can bring girls from the other CAT150 houses ? maybe you can check with OKT
Old 04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
ok ... i never tried this place before . but i think one time i saw a WH17 girl here walking inside before , so the OKT can bring girls from the other CAT150 houses ? maybe you can check with OKT
Yes, u can. It operates the same procedures as the other $150 Cat joint.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Today I am of two minds.... 1817 or 1654A... sigh... I'm a boob lover...so far only 2 FRs on 1817... and 1654A got alot of solid big boob FRs. I wish i have enough power to visit 1817...then proceed to 1654A... maybe if i don't fuck for 2 weeks... hahahahh
Old 04-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today I am of two minds.... 1817 or 1654A... sigh... I'm a boob lover...so far only 2 FRs on 1817... and 1654A got alot of solid big boob FRs. I wish i have enough power to visit 1817...then proceed to 1654A... maybe if i don't fuck for 2 weeks... hahahahh
Who u try at 1654A?????
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been there last night. I must say I am freaking impressed by it deco.. The design of the whole place is like a club..
A very néw joint just opened on 14 apr.

Rating
okt - 9.5 (very friendly and offered me fruits!! Boxes type)
deco - 9
rooms - 8
gals - 7 ( not much yet)

The ang bai there is Annie

Annie

Looks - 8 pretty!!
Body - 7.5
service 7.4
bbbj - 7.4
fj - 7.5

it's a joint that is worth going and get other house gals to come.

Don't go sure regret!!

100% thumbs of approval!
Beside ang bai Annie, who else is good?????
Old 04-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A couple of days' ago I caught a glimpse of a well-dressed lass in L1654A. I am sucker for fashionista - Dark Blue one-piece mini dress matched with dark blue stiletoes ... If she is taller, it would be ideal, man! I thought she looks cute ... If I don't lay my hands on her soon, I would change my nick here ...

Perhaps I should swing by L1817 and call this fashionista from L1654A. This is what I called - "One stone kills two birds" ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1