The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteora View Post
bro max priest. isint dou dou from 1654a
Bro, there are 2 Dou Dou in GL150 cat. One in L1654A and the other one that I have had yesterday is from L2007. They are of different species although both are equally excellent in their service ... Enjoy!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
Hahaha, since it is talking cock time, let me tell u I bonked her twice but cannot cum on both occasions. Don't know why lah, maybe i am too old already or those new whores all cannot make it in terms of look...sigh....

1654a new gals, a total of 5 all very ugly like pigs running out of china pig farms....Some of the present whores already look very ugly without make-up, this new batch is worst...

No need to thank me lah since u don't bonk her i feel very bad...
that's sad bros. how abt malaysians?

and how abt the ang pais like moon, qiqi, etc?
Old 21-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I really miss WL like Yoko and Rina or Jessica, they were the few unique one willing to offer their ass..
Old 21-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone just mentioned the "ASS" word? Bro HBK, this BeiBei is a WL?
Old 22-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Called 1 whore from L3033 named Yuan Yuan, SYT with quite nice body 36B boobs. Face passable as compared with the recent ugly whores. Hailed from Yunan. Very rare indeed to screw lass from there. Service SOP and very mechanical movement although her attitude is good. But not much feeling at all. Once is enough. This is indeed talk cock, believe it or not up to you...Ha ha ha
Old 22-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
QuekQuek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give me quality over quantity anytime . Though with quantity, we should be able to find more gems!
Old 22-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuekQuek View Post
Give me quality over quantity anytime . Though with quantity, we should be able to find more gems!
then u shld go PRC, tons of gals there
Old 23-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

if u guys are referring to Zhongqing of WH166, she went back a month ago. 乐乐 went back 17 this month, she only served about 21 months, making her one of the longest serving PRC whore in GL. Hmmmm, nobody serves 2 years yet. AV very bad planning, they must go back to the drawing board to do some brainstorming!!!

Bro HBK,

Maybe u may want to give that WongFei a shot but warned u 1st service not fantastic and may show sullen face!! 1 of the gl gals told me she knew her in china and she has very bad temper.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Her service is excellent too!
which house is this one from???

how abt if compared to Moon? if Moon is better, I would rather RTF that curvy little girl
Old 23-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Her service is excellent too!
Second that...
Old 23-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester-City View Post
which house is this one from???

how abt if compared to Moon? if Moon is better, I would rather RTF that curvy little girl
wow, bro, u call Moon "little"?
Old 25-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Bro, HBK the issue is that "OKTs" get photoshop pictures... i guess they should tell agents to send live pic else they will ban them? or they need to fly there to choose...

I am regular and most okt know me, but I don't speak mandarin... if you think any okt interested in getting one of us to take a look,, happy to fly to china to do so
I cant agree more live pictures is better than photoshop.
Old 25-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhere28 View Post
........................... Thanks for your new finding, bro max_priest. Would you mind to inform me is Fei Fei looks like Ki Ki of L1654A
How can two persons look the same if they are not siblings??

To me, both Fei Fei and KiKi are cute and look younger than their age. However, the latter is a better performer as she is more season in this trade I guess ...

I hope the above answers your rather peculiar question ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wow.. u found her good too.
I must RTF her soon.
Bro, have you tried Ying Ying and Wen Wen of L2062?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=max_priest;5055361]

To me, both Fei Fei and KiKi are cute and look younger than their age. However, the latter is a better performer as she is more season in this trade I guess ...

thanks lah bro, agreed with you.Fei Fei is worth to meet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1