The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
Hahaha, since it is talking cock time, let me tell u I bonked her twice but cannot cum on both occasions. Don't know why lah, maybe i am too old already ...
Hi bros,
Saw some discussions about challenges with cumming twice. There was a 8 month period of time where i led a fairly sedentary lifestyle, mainly due to my work, frequent travels and overseas deployment. I love the fast life and party hard... but age and lack of exercise will impact your sex life man.... I started running, swimming and hitting the gym again frequently... but i must say that taking the right supplements can work wonders too... and i swear by this:

- Coenzyme Q10 with Fish Oil - improves blood circulation and heart rate
- Zinc supplements - improves sperm production (i started unloading more cum)

Forget the tongkat ali crap - though it may work but i think there was a report to take them off the shelves due to adverse side effects.

Happy bonking!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I guess anything to do with pics used for advertisement must be taken with a pinch of salt. It is only natural for them to do some touch up to make them look their best. Just look at those website set up by OKTs and you will understand.
i use to frequent HK on a monthly basis for work... and when i had the chance, i would slip a visit to those advertised on sex141.... i must say, yes, there will be those that will have some minor touch ups... BUT as i made my way down from the top of the building all the way down... omg... the quality of girls there are impressive. i was really horny once, was on the 8th floor, bonked a girl that was really hot... then went down to i think the 3rd floor, saw another hot chic and bonked her.

Their rates are really good so it was worth the while.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
i use to frequent HK on a monthly basis for work... and when i had the chance, i would slip a visit to those advertised on sex141.... i must say, yes, there will be those that will have some minor touch ups... BUT as i made my way down from the top of the building all the way down... omg... the quality of girls there are impressive. i was really horny once, was on the 8th floor, bonked a girl that was really hot... then went down to i think the 3rd floor, saw another hot chic and bonked her.

Their rates are really good so it was worth the while.
I will try that if i have the chance... there are some "live" pics in the forum which can be used as a guide as well. For now, we shall contend ourselves with the Cat 150 PRC in Singapore
Old 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bros,
Saw some discussions about challenges with cumming twice. There was a 8 month period of time where i led a fairly sedentary lifestyle, mainly due to my work, frequent travels and overseas deployment. I love the fast life and party hard... but age and lack of exercise will impact your sex life man.... I started running, swimming and hitting the gym again frequently... but i must say that taking the right supplements can work wonders too... and i swear by this:

- Coenzyme Q10 with Fish Oil - improves blood circulation and heart rate
- Zinc supplements - improves sperm production (i started unloading more cum)

Forget the tongkat ali crap - though it may work but i think there was a report to take them off the shelves due to adverse side effects.

Happy bonking!
Bro, thks for the superb info. Jus to add on, raw oyster is a rich source of zinc fresh from the sea to the dining table, but do take with moderation as some of us might have weak stomach though... You wouldn't want a diarrhea to ruin all the fun!!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
its L20 H07

she come together wiz jackie

I done jackie the other day. very teh feeling
Bro, u secretly did Jackie but never post FR here.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros any reviews regarding L14, i forgot the number but i think its called rainbow or smth?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I noticed quite afew gals are into cosplay recently... Maybe due to more competitions or juz wanna earn $$ faster to go back.

Btw bro nakamitchi, I find both of them (ie u know who I'm referring) hv similar ways of kcing, places to go, excuses, tastes, words to kc... Did they came from same school???

Last edited by avgalslover; 05-08-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

other than cindy of 2837 into cosplay can bro recommend other prc into this???
Old 05-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bros,

Anyone ever made the mistake of visiting G after one to many?... well i did...

i also wrote an FR on her in 'GL 150 cats FR list'.

Anyway... i will never go back to this girl again... Apple of 2062... she's terrible in her service etc.

Happy bonking!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Anyone ever made the mistake of visiting G after one to many?...

Anyway... i will never go back to this girl again... Apple of 2062... she's terrible in her service etc.
Bro, I am sorry to learn about your predicament ... I almost suffer a flaccid of manhood like you when I saw Shangdong ... But I tried to focus on other aspect to sustain my erection. Hehehe ... I got a complete flaccid of my manhood the last time when I booked the retired WaWa of L1612. Her tits were awfully flat (flatter than my pecs) and the worse was, there were unsightly stretch marks. I have to focus on her good looks to sustain my erection ... Bwahahahaha ...

In fact, OKT Lorna offered me APple and another newbie, but I rejected both.

I would suggest that you give Dou Dou, SaSa, Lan Xin, Jessie, QiQi, Amy and Kiki a try ... You won't go wrong. BTW, they are all from L1654A. Toto & Chu Ba of L2045 are excellent as well ... They both have well-endowed assets couple with top notch service.

Better luck next time, bro!

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-08-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Thanks bro, will go and see.... Expected Kiki to be cute and good looking but in end ok lah!! service good but since I waited for an hour still did her...
Bro, I beg to differ. I find Kiki cute and pretty. She looks younger than her age. This is a case of one man's beauty is another man's xxxx duckling ... The only thing I don't like about her is her fake and irritating moan while cat-bathing me ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I am sorry to learn about your predicament ... I almost suffer a flaccid of manhood like you when I saw Shangdong ... But I tried to focus on other aspect to sustain my erection. Hehehe ... I got a complete flaccid of my manhood the last time when I booked the retired WaWa of L1612. Her tits were awfully flat (flatter than my pecs) and the worse was, there were unsightly stretch marks. I have to focus on her good looks to sustain my erection ... Bwahahahaha ...

I would suggest that you give Dou Dou, SaSa, Lan Xin, Jessie, QiQi, Amy and Kiki a try ... You won't go wrong. BTW, they are all from L1654A. Toto & Chu Ba of L2045 are excellent as well ... They both have well-endowed assets couple with top notch service.

Better luck next time, bro!

Cheers,
MaXx
Bros, boss of L1654A told me that Ki Ki was given $100K n promise of a house by the very same man (who given $$ to 4/5 gals in L1654A) to go back home liao!!!!

she isn't working anymore.... although her last day i think is next wed (cancel her card)....
Old 05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
Bros, boss of L1654A told me that Ki Ki was given $100K n promise of a house by the very same man (who given $$ to 4/5 gals in L1654A) to go back home liao!!!!

she isn't working anymore.... although her last day i think is next wed (cancel her card)....
You are right, bro. I just rang her up to confirm. This "Mr Robert" is rather liquid. It is a gain for the gal but a lost to L1654A OKT. Amy might be next huh? The only way to minimise this is, OKT should ban this fellow from booking his gals.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

They are alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Amy might be next huh? ...
If this Robert really give her $$ to go back, I will be first one to congrat her!

Juz hope that no bros here kenna same shit like me....

Last edited by avgalslover; 05-08-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post

I think mr Robert should donate the money for kids in china to build school and houses improve their living standard instead of just gave one huge sum to one single girl. Most People who get rich so quick and easy usually end up over spend and back to zero because they just don't know how to manage the fortune. Easy come and easy go! Mr Robert you are not really helping kiki anyway I do hope her well. I really don't want to see her come back to geylang to work as an illegal Fl in the street!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1