The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
yang06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryang06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryang06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Any PRC ladies around 1.70m tall to recommend?

thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I think mr Robert should donate the money for kids in china to build school and houses improve their living standard instead of just gave one huge sum to one single girl. Most People who get rich so quick and easy usually end up over spend and back to zero because they just don't know how to manage the fortune. Easy come and easy go! Mr Robert you are not really helping kiki anyway I do hope her well. I really don't want to see her come back to geylang to work as an illegal Fl in the street!
Most of time these gals will buy a hse n then try to run their own businesses like eatery, selling clothes etc.... Then former bfs will come back to sweet talk them, marry them. 1-2 years later., these gals will lose $$ n sometimes the hse that's under their name....

Very sad n stupid of them... AND they only wake up in their 28/29 years old.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

[QUOTE=avgalslover;5090565]Most of time these gals will buy a hse n then try to run their own businesses like eatery, selling clothes etc.... Then former bfs will come back to sweet talk

yes that the most common response when ask the girl what they are gonna do when go back with money! However how many girl actually do it? Money turns a monster! I am not saying Kiki is a evil girl but I hope she do keep low profile with the money and open shop or do whatever. I am more afraid other girls in Singapore now or in her village heard her Cinderella story will actually come to Singapore think we are stupid and rich then never try hard to provide top services. Then there will be no more GFE hardworking SYT for us to bonk and the end! These girls like kiki has hands has legs with pink nipples and tight pussy. She is one hot pancake in the house! She can easily earn the big money. So mr Robert and all bros please don't buy out girl no more and rtf them to show your support! For a better geylang future, stop the buyout!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
I just want to write that I uncovered a hidden gem in GL, however found bro Max had a FR on her. I gave her higher marks.
actually there two other FRs before MP.. so yrs the 4th so its not hidden already
Old 06-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
this type of okt best can try such trick on me once only. I wont step in anymore

To view the new gals can do it anywhere

just go yr regular hse or any hse and request for the gals to be deliver to u for viewing
That's why I like to go 1654A & 1658A (same bosses) ! They are always truthful about their gals n I always felt good going there! It's like my second home liao!! My fav like QiQi, Amy, Lanxing etc are another impt reason too!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
actually there two other FRs before MP.. so yrs the 4th so its not hidden already
Bro poolhot, where is your FR on Jackie?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I am sorry to learn about your predicament ... I almost suffer a flaccid of manhood like you when I saw Shangdong ... But I tried to focus on other aspect to sustain my erection. Hehehe ... I got a complete flaccid of my manhood the last time when I booked the retired WaWa of L1612. Her tits were awfully flat (flatter than my pecs) and the worse was, there were unsightly stretch marks. I have to focus on her good looks to sustain my erection ... Bwahahahaha ...

In fact, OKT Lorna offered me APple and another newbie, but I rejected both.

I would suggest that you give Dou Dou, SaSa, Lan Xin, Jessie, QiQi, Amy and Kiki a try ... You won't go wrong. BTW, they are all from L1654A. Toto & Chu Ba of L2045 are excellent as well ... They both have well-endowed assets couple with top notch service.

Better luck next time, bro!

Cheers,
MaXx
Sigh...partly my fault... out of SG for too long... haven't unload and very horny + drank too much before heading down.. all this added up to FUCKING poor judgement... anyway...1654A tends to be fairly crowded... will try my luck again once im back end of this month
Old 09-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Longshank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Sigh...partly my fault... out of SG for too long... haven't unload and very horny + drank too much before heading down.. all this added up to FUCKING poor judgement... anyway...1654A tends to be fairly crowded... will try my luck again once im back end of this month
Sorry to hear about that unfortunate situation.

Best to avoid too much alcohol before visiting these places.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Sorry bro... but i can never kiss WL/FL... all the cocks they suck... even with all the hygiene and care they take... i just can't do it...

I just go in for a good fuck... unload twice.. i'm a happy man...

Again, no offense, to each his own.
Good to see that there's some kind of lounge to
chitchat and ask the masters here about GL

bros, can you guys provide a listing of Malaysian ladies still remaining in GL and at least C Cup Boobs?

I am sorry if this is the wrong room to do so, and I hope bros can give me advice on that.

==============

btw, kissing a WL is okay for me, even if before that they have put
in 5 cocks... but at least I don't think they CIM cos not many GL 150 girls do CIM

CMIIW
Old 09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To me, OKT Lorna and her team's service is not bad. In fact L2062 is relatively one of the better fuckshop around.

I thought it is a good strategy to set two options on the menu for clients to choose from based on their budget and time availability. It at least cater for the masses and allow the client to decide if he wants to extend the the session to 60 min later in order to maximize his mileage especially if the WL was his first try. Some fuck shop like L1654A does not even offer the 30 min session for their CAT150 WL.

Cheers,
MaXx
I hope I remember correctly, but I think 1649 Yang Yang had a 45 min pricing (cannot remember if it was $100 or $120). At that time, I thought "what an interesting pricing" cos she offered the upgrade while we were inside. Oh well. I'll ask for her again one of these days, she was not bad - young and eager to please.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This new Miko of 1654A has some delicate features. Yet today I saw her smoked publicly, which gave me a second thought as I do not like gals who smokes heavily.

Any bro has tried this Miko?
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
This new Miko of 1654A has some delicate features. Yet today I saw her smoked publicly, which gave me a second thought as I do not like gals who smokes heavily.

Aiya bro, you are gonna fuck her merely to sextisfy your lust ... U ain't gonna marry her, so why care if she smoke heavily so long she rinse her mouth before the session, agree? As for me, I don't give a damn if she smoke or not so long she can sextisfy my ultimate desire ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post

Bro I did her on her 3rd day in GL. She still quite new n shy then! But I din taste or smell anything when I kiss her.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, thanks for all the feedback on Miko. Ok la, let's give her some punishment then...
Old 10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Friends of mine is coming to visit. They are my fucking bros together we had countless battles in sauna Macau. My record was 7 vs 7 in the same room! We exchange parthers and mix and match. That night was unforgettable! Towels and condoms everywhere the room was a mess and each of us had unload at least twice!
Anyway my question is group sex legal in singapre? If yes then can I do group session in cat150 house. Like at least 2 vs 2? I don't mind to pay more in fact I paid sky high price in Macau to do that. If 2 vs 2 fail can I do 2 vs 1 girl? any bros have tried before and please advise! Group sex is a drug! Once you tried and you will be hook and never want to go back to play single!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1