The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

Great FR bro. I agree with everything save for one point. She have me a v good AR so not sure why you said she doesn't. In any case, her service is really fantastic and she is very pretty IMHO save for the body which is slightly disproportionate (wide hips).

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

]WL Name - Caishan
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. It is high time for me to show my support for this one helluva hot and passionate WL ...

Caishan is an orientally-pretty, proportionately slim and fair lass. She has womanly wide hip and somewhat perky butts. She has jet black straight tress which looks great on her ... Her facial features are rather refined except her frontal teeth which may not compliment her overall facial outlook. She has huge double eyelid eyes with large black pupil ... On the surface, she looks very demure and simple but deep down inside her, she is a determine, confident and feisty lass ... She is someone who dare to speak out and confront the situation if she is offended and/or if she is not pleased with the situation presented to her.

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with very attractive cherry-like reddish nips ... Her pussy is equally pretty looking, which is reddish in color and labias are well concealed within her vagina wall ... It is a neat and narrow slit opening and hence, one needs to prise it open to expose the yummilicious oyster ... Pussy hair is sparsely populated and hairless around the vagina opening. No problem having a delightful feast at her downsouth ... I have had a good time eating her abalone ... Yummy! Yummilicious! Her pussy was very tight and moist and yet I have had a slippery+shiok+warm feeling wherever I thrusted my dick deep and hard into her pussy even though there was a 0.03 mm barrier in-between ... No blemish or tattoo in sight on her super smooth & fair bod.

She was ultra spontaneous and passionate in the process starting from the pre-shower segment, in the shower, followed by bedroom fore-play and ultimately when we climaxed in the finale. I must say I have had a good time fucking this lass each and every time I booked her ... The good thing was, she didn't go thru the usual repertoires that most WLs would ... We were like real lovers having a sleazy & kinky rendezvous in a motel ... Lotsa passionate & hot frenching, sexually-intense petting cum fore-play, and passionate coital from pre-shower to the bedroom fore-play segment ... and during the grand finale in the coital segment where we always strived to reach orgasm together ... I really enjoyed my session with this pretty lass thoroughly ... This kinda spontaneity is a rare find in GL commerical sex scene these days for me ... I was simply on heaven in double quick pace ... Words alone can't describe exactly how I felt at that juncture ... Last but not least, she touched my sexual senses in an erotic fashion ... She is definitely a keeper in my book ...

Looks - 7.4/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.2/10 Compensated by her perky reddish nips
Pussy - 8.0/10 One of the handful beautiful looking oysters I have chanced upon in GL
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10 Spontaneously and wild!
Shower Routine - N/A No action but we were rollicking in the shower like kids playing with water ... Bwahahaha ...
Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10
AR -N/A She said her mouth is meant for kissing and not licking ones ass-h@le
BBBJ - 7.8/10 Deep-throated and sensuous
FJ - 8.5/10 Very passionate, hot and engaging ... Mesmerizing!
RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 09-08-2014, 12:34 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Yr fav very long list. Some more got secret fav
My secret fav is rong rong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Someone u said maybe changed hearts liao i saw him at 54A thread lol showing concern on wl named nana..
Now he changed target to na na? Haha. I better bonk na na as many times as I can b4 she vanishes in GL scene lol

Quote:
As long as she works in GL, she is still a public property to a certain extent ... If that "someone" whom you were referring to is so protective over her, he might wanna propose and enter a "Bao" agreement with her ...

That's the beauty of GL commercial sex arena ... If one fails to meet his personal agenda out of that particular WL, he can chose to move on ... Not very healthy to hanker after one WL and to embark on the extreme like our uniquely-infamous samster, Gigolodick ...
Agreed. Public properties are meant to be used by the mass. Anyone who can fork out $150 can use. Unless public property becomes privatized personalized property lol

Our infamous samster gigolodick is indeed very faithful to his one and only lover miss vi vi
Old 10-08-2014, 03:41 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty, Feminine, Gorgeous, Fair SYT...

Cai Shan (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.63 m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.5/10
(Cai Shan has an oriental feminine, pretty, gorgeous SYT face. Her facial features are sharp. She has a pair of big, bright, sparkling & beautiful eyes. Her nose is high and sharp. Her lips are sexy. She has slightly longish small face. Definitely one of my top 5 prettiest wls in GL at the moment. Her facial complexion is fair, porcelain smooth & almost flawless. Her hair is black, waist length long, smooth, silky and smells nice. Slight minor flaw would be her frontal teeth.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.63 m tall, she is rather pencil slim. She has put on a few kilos during these past months. If she puts on a few more kilos, her figure will look even better. She has some womanly killer curves on her body with a nice ass for doggie. Her long slender legs are a killer slurp slurp. Her body complexion is very fair, milky and silky smooth to my touches. No blemishes or tattoos sighted. No tummy spotted. A few strands of arm pit hairs.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Cai Shan has a pair of natural A cup Boobs with pinkish protruding eraser like nipples. Not for boob lovers. I like her nipple colors. Very nice.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(We chit chatted alot during the bath. She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my frontal body. Felt great when her nipples brushed against my body. Loved the tender and caring way she soaped and washed my manhood. Her every touch sent shivers down my dick hehe. Whenever our eyes met, we exchanged some kisses.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I sat on the bed waiting for this SYT to join me. She pounced onto the bed like an energetic bunny and looked at me innocently. She took the initiative to kiss my lips and soon we locked lips and frenched passionately. She gently pushed me onto the bed and began her thorough sensual cat bath on me. She licked from my neck to my nipples, tummy, thighs and balls. Her tongue is soft and agile. During the cat bath she used her tender fingers to rum against my sensitive regions to arouse me Every lick and touch she made caused a sudden surge of adrenaline to my manhood hehe. Before I knew it, my body was literally covered with her saliva lol.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She scored very high in this aspect. She took the initiative to French me. It was very natural and spontaneous. She seems to know what I want. It was a very sensual, gentle, passionate type of frenching with lots of tongue fight. I felt like as if I'm frenching my lover haha. Lots of oomph. Non-stop frenching. Awesome!)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(I am surprised her BBBJ skills are above average by GL standard. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick with slurp slurp sound. Saw saliva dripping down my shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action. She employed BBBJ and HJ combo. Very lethal combo. One may not be able to sustain long.)

AR: Nil

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(One of the pinkiest, beautiful & appetizing pussy I had seen and savored. Her pussy hair was so sparse, and soft like baby's hair. Her pussy was so reddish and pinkish. I can't resist and help myself by unleashing my tongue into her love hole. Her love hole juice tasted as sweet as honey. She loved to be painted. Her eyes rolled up and her face was blushed. What a sight to behold. I thought I was admiring a piece of wonderful artwork. Her thighs clamped my cheeks and her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face. I noticed she grabbed her boobs when I painted her. Seems like she enjoying my tongueful. She's very sensitive to my licks on her body as she felt ticklish. I loved to see the way she reacted when I licked all over her body. Her sensitive regions are knee caps, thighs, arm pits, neck and ears. She told me she want my dick in her and so we proceed to our love making section.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(It was a mind blowing and steamy hot love making session. She capped me skillfully without me knowing. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched profusely while I pumped her. Her hands were playing with my nipples and caressing my body. Simply loved her every tender touch. I licked her neck and ears and she moaned even more sexily and loudly like a sex kitten. I upper my tempo and thrust her faster. Her moanings get louder and louder. I flipped her over for doggie. Damn her back view is so nice. Curvy and her back so smooth. Can't help it I licked her entire back and back. Her ass is good for doggie. Her love hole is tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. We then switched to missionary with me standing on the edge of the bed. She said " I want it, please give it to me. You are very powerful " she definitely knows how to boost a man's ego with her honeyed words. I then thrusted her harder and faster while we locked lips and frenched aggressively. I knew I couldn't last any longer and unloaded all my sperms. Ahhh! Shiok! She exclaimed omg what a load of sperm. How many days you never made love. Lol. We then made some post sex chit chats and headed to bath room for clean up.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(She was in a jovial and happy mood that day. We have lots of topics to chit chat. Very friendly, chatty and good attitude girl. Accommodated to all my requests. Her service level and quality depends on her mood as well as who the customers are.)

RTF: Yes definitely! Hope she will be here longer so that we can enjoy her. It's a rarity to have such a pretty gem in GL.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Cai Shan is selective in her services esp when comes to frenching. Do manage your expectations to avoid unnecessary disappointment

I would say cai Shan is in my top 5 prettiest GL whores
GL Official French painter at his best

Just kidding Bro

Hope you take it lightheartedly
Old 10-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Well at least this FR (unlike the other one) got the key info like age n debut date with more accuracy.

And the disclaimer is spot on - selective based on many factors beyond your control

Quote:
Pretty, Feminine, Gorgeous, Fair SYT...

Cai Shan (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.63 m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
Great FR bro. I agree with everything save for one point. She have me a v good AR so not sure why you said she doesn't. In any case, her service is really fantastic and she is very pretty IMHO save for the body which is slightly disproportionate (wide hips).
FR here whether written by proven snr samsters or newbie samsters only serve as a "compass + map" to fellow samsters especially those who are new to SBF ... There are always variations in what the WL can render ... There is no right or wrong in this aspect ... We ourselves know if we have acted in good faith when penning FR ... Of course seasoned discerning samsters who have been around long enough are able to judge too ...

I agree with you that her hip is slightly disproportional wrt her overall body shape ... In addition, her exceptionally high forehead may limit the way she could style her frontal bang ... Another minor flaw would be her frontal teeth ... She may be pretty by GL standard but certainly not among the prettiest WL I have seen in GL ... I must say she is ultra spontaneous, non-mechanical in her sexual approach, notty and sizzling hot & passionate in sex if she likes you and/or if you can click with her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2014, 04:09 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well at least this FR (unlike the other one) got the key info like age n debut date with more accuracy.

And the disclaimer is spot on - selective based on many factors beyond your control
which other FR u refer to?
every FR is unique just like every customer's sexual experience with each wl is unique.

How abt the contents of my FR on CS? Any feedback?

Quote:
FR here whether written by proven snr samsters or newbie samsters only serve as a "compass + map" to fellow samsters especially those who are new to SBF ... There are always variations in what the WL can render ... There is no right or wrong in this aspect ... We ourselves know if we have acted in good faith when penning FR ... Of course seasoned discerning samsters who have been around long enough are able to judge too ...

I agree with you that her hip is slightly disproportional wrt her overall body shape ... In addition, her exceptionally high forehead may limit the way she could style her frontal bang ... Another minor flaw would be her frontal teeth ... She may be pretty by GL standard but certainly not among the prettiest WL I have seen in GL ... I must say she is ultra spontaneous, non-mechanical in her sexual approach, notty and sizzling hot & passionate in sex if she likes you and/or if you can click with her ...
Agreed her minor flaws would be her slightly high forehead and her frontal teeth. And no one is perfect in this world. For mere $150, CS is considered top drawer quality. If we want drop dead gorgeous pretty models/celebrities type, we should go china bonk at higher prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
GL Official French painter at his best

Just kidding Bro

Hope you take it lightheartedly
No worries bro. I can take jokes. U r the 2nd GL Official french painter
Old 21-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Zhiling and her cousin sister gone back safely landed shenZhen wish them all the bests in the next destinations ...
Old 21-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhiling and her cousin sister gone back safely landed shenZhen wish them all the bests in the next destinations ...
It's ziyi and xinyi whom have left, to my disappointment. I have just bonked ziyi once only and getting close to xinyi.
Old 21-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
It's ziyi and xinyi whom have left, to my disappointment. I have just bonked ziyi once only and getting close to xinyi.
Hahaha they had plan this exit long ago only delayed to till now ...
Old 21-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you would regard after seeing my post on this chick.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=795
Old 21-08-2014, 08:07 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Hahaha they had plan this exit long ago only delayed to till now ...
u know lots of insider can tell me when CS will ord?

Quote:
don't be disappointed bro. now gt many newbies for u to enjoy. ur da & xiao s still around

Quote:
u mean zi yi?
zi ling 1805 long long ago left sg
Old 21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
next week ..at least 2 more will join willie's house..instant replacement..
Old 21-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
u know lots of insider can tell me when CS will ord?
CS shld be be back china b4 xmas ... Farmer like to harvest trees during season greetings period as his bonus gaogao
Old 21-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Autumn is the season of the harvest, when we reap what we planted in the spring. It is the time to gather nature’s bounty, the fruits and vegetables, the grains and nuts. We eat them with gratitude; we can and preserve them for the coming cold winter months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1