The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quick notes; OC might wake up anytime soon for her nightly rape of poor Doomas

Yezi 2041: nicely folded clit which blossoms into a beautiful frangipani petal if you get her high

Xiao Rou 2831A: almost deforested Lorong Gambas topping off a nice small clit perfect for her size

Yikes, OC woke up liao!
Old 25-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

What about legal Geylang WLs whose vaginas r squeezy n can squirt? Squeezy means their vaginas r tight n powerful enuf to squeeze your dick rhythmically.
Old 25-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Quick notes; OC might wake up anytime soon for her nightly rape of poor Doomas

Yezi 2041: nicely folded clit which blossoms into a beautiful frangipani petal if you get her high

Xiao Rou 2831A: almost deforested Lorong Gambas topping off a nice small clit perfect for her size

Yikes, OC woke up liao!
Hahaha....so nicely written. Seen Yezi before. Not bad looking. Did not put her in my near term bonk list though but looks like gotta bring her forward as her foldable clit and frangipanni frangrance are shouting out for me ...
Old 03-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up LeLe(1615)

LeLe(1615)...quite a lovely inviting pink oyster wif little pussy hair...tks to kungfufucker for reminding me abt this syt gem
Old 05-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Till now (since this year) the most inviting and irresistibly captivating raw oyster I have ever chanced upon are those of Xiao Bai 1606A, LaLa 1606, and Yezhi 2041.

All the above three have the following in common - well-trimmed pubic hair, labia neatly tucked within the vagina wall, pinkiest red in color clit & vagina, size of the clitoris which is proportional to the vagina is neatly seated at the top of the opening, the opening is a very narrow slit which requires one to prise open intently to enjoy the jewel, outer profile shapes like the curve of peach, it gives up a healthy & moisten glow once stimulated and most importantly, they look as if it is seldom utilize ... This sum up the epitome of a beautiful and captivating pussy ... Wooaf!! Am salivating now ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Till now (since this year) the most inviting and irresistibly captivating raw oyster I have ever chanced upon are those of Xiao Bai 1606A, LaLa 1606, and Yezhi 2041.

All the above three have the following in common - well-trimmed pubic hair, labia neatly tucked within the vagina wall, pinkiest red in color clit & vagina, size of the clitoris which is proportional to the vagina is neatly seated at the top of the opening, the opening is a very narrow slit which requires one to prise open intently to enjoy the jewel, outer profile shapes like the curve of peach, it gives up a healthy & moisten glow once stimulated and most importantly, they look as if it is seldom utilize ... This sum up the epitome of a beautiful and captivating pussy ... Wooaf!! Am salivating now ...
Do these WL have good look (>7) and body as well?
Old 05-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Hahaha....so nicely written. Seen Yezi before. Not bad looking. Did not put her in my near term bonk list though but looks like gotta bring her forward as her foldable clit and frangipanni frangrance are shouting out for me ...
YeZi attitude and gfe was excellent for a newbie.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 05-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ahhua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go 1854 regularly,

Jolin is my fav.
I am not good with words. But she got nice pussy.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Do these WL have good look (>7) and body as well?
Yes, these three lasses are above 7/10 on the looks department. Xiao Bai who has very sharp facial features is the prettiest among these three lasses.

You may do a search for my FR on these three WLs in GL CAT150 FR thread. I have in fact posted one recently on Yezhi & LaLa ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Hi! Bros

While going round to check the newbies,,,, came up with 2 real gems

1) Tao Zi 2) Co Co 1805

Both really top notch both are fair and really SYT..... with good body physique, service and strong GFE. They would go far after they get used to our requests here which sometimes are a little intimidating for them at first as they are not used to yet. Rest assured they would be the up and coming Ang Pais. Cheers!
I wish them well and all brothers who go for them remember to treat them well. Cheers!

Honestkeith
Old 13-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Hi! Bros

While going round to check the newbies,,,, came up with 2 real gems

1) Tao Zi 2) Co Co 1805

Honestkeith
both gals from 1805 ? they spoke French with you ?
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 14-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
both gals from 1805 ? they spoke French with you ?
Dear Bro MPSF

I would think that they would do so if you click with them though Tao Zi is the easier one to french and i would advise you to be gentle with them first and slowly get her into the mood. Real Gem when you get her going, Cheers!
If you can add some points for these fine recommendations Bro.
Those who tried and find these 2 recommendations commendable, plz upped my points. Cheers! Its been a while since i received some encouragements
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sincerely Yours
Honestkeith
Old 14-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bro MPSF

I would think that they would do so if you click with them though Tao Zi is the easier one to french and i would advise you to be gentle with them first and slowly get her into the mood. Real Gem when you get her going, Cheers!
If you can add some points for these fine recommendations Bro.
Those who tried and find these 2 recommendations commendable, plz upped my points. Cheers! Its been a while since i received some encouragements
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sincerely Yours
Honestkeith
kekeke,don't worry I'm gentle like a kitten.
Old 21-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up CoCo(1805)

CoCo(1805)....23 yr old mm fm Hunan...chio sexy foxy looking mm wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look ok, sexy kissable lips...163cm ht, slim, smooth skin, has a small rose tattoo on her hand, nice sexy legs...A+ cup boobs small palmful soft yet pert nice feel wif 20cent brown areola n small eraser tits...flat ass, pussy well trimmed wif a lovely pink oyster no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc is gd for newbie n gfe is vgd...gave off strong natural passionate sensuous feelings as the session progressed...damn bloody shiok frenching wif her eyes open n me caressing her face at times n she caressing my face at other times!!...

Shower action: gd scrub, soapy neck massage, soapy rabba front n back wif nice hj...gd eyecontact...no bbbj in shower though...she finally cleaned..me cock wif toothpaste...

Bed action: catbath nice soothing mixture of suck n lick wif circular n up n down motion...especially enjoyed her sucking n licking of me nipples which felt shiok n looked erotic wif gd eyecontact!...no ar...v nice balls lick n suck, slow wif hand massage...bbbj shiok lick of me cock shaft, lick of me cockhead n then slurpy engorgement of me throbbing hard cock wif half deepthroat...had to get her to kneel on the bed wif me standing to continue the bbbj, now became v shiok as this CoCo really knows how to suck cock sensuously, enhanced by mirror action n erotic eyecontact!...

My turn to take over...first fondled n sucked on her boobs n tits...soft moans...then licked, nuzzled n kissed her neck...moans got louder!...caressed her face, looked into her mesmerising eyes, light kiss on the lips, more pressure n her mouth opened n then our tongues met n it turned into sensuous passionate electric magic...damn bloody shiok!!

Slowly licked her chest n tummy...then unleashed me tonguefu on her beautiful pussy n clitty...got her wet, moaning wif her hands playing wif me hair n hands...sooo shiok!...after awhile i got up n while gently fingering her wet pussy placed me throbbing cock into her sweet mouth for more enjoyable slurpy bbbj...!

FJ damn bloody shiok as she really let herself go naturally...v passionate n sensuous, hands clasping ard me neck n back, nice moans, chest n neck getting flushed, passionate sensuous frenching, body shivering!!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me gripping her ass cheek deep thrust our bodies tight together lovely wet warm feel; doggie wif her face grimacing in apparent pleasure in the mirror wif one of her hands stretched back gripping one of me hands on her bum; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, knees pressed agst me chest, me making slow deep thrusts; asian cowgal wif her pumping up n down, piak piak piak until i finally gripped her bum n pulled her close to bring the session to an orgasmic bang...

Overall i had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie CoCo...fabulous natural frenching!...definite gem potential material in my book!!....many tks to ArmyouM, Duckbeaks n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 21-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
kekeke,don't worry I'm gentle like a kitten.
Wah, you gentle like a kitten huh?

XLJ say you handsome man wor. I din know you are so yandao.
Why Eva refused to french you then?
But she still score 7.0 on your scale arh?

TaoZi and Coco will french you to heaven lah!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1