The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 09:10 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
One man's meat is another's poison. Depending on one's taste, i would say CS is not a "universal" or "typical" beauty.

In my opinion, she is at most a 7/10. Currently Lulu is 8/10 ibased on my benchmark

Ex Queen Lulu is a 8.5
same taste. i rate current lu lu 1654a higher in looks dept as compared to CS
Old 22-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
juicy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days got a big urge so went down to Willie place. Nice guy, ask me who i want. Told him that I want a SYT petite and service good. Ring out a few names and I told him Ok.

Instantly he called and either have to wait or not working, I then take out my hp and browse this thread and found a couple of FRs on 1608 You You and i tell Willie to ask if she available. And Yes, she is and is on the way. And lucky I choose the right one. Below is the reason why

1608 You You

Looks: 8.5 (lively eyes and chio slutty looks. confirm SYT)
Body: 7.5 (petite but those long slim legs)
Boobs: 7.5 (sexy big B cup boobs with sensitive nipples)
Before action: 8 (hold my drinks and wrap her arm round me while we walk up the stairs. In the room hug me and help me undress. bath with me and gave me a soapy boobs rub and a good water BBBJ. After finish, even want help me towel dry. That what i called service)
Catbath: 8 ask me lie down and start cat licking me together with a boobs rub, very sensual)
AR: 7.5 ( get me on all fours and she did a comb of teasing and HJ my dick while she ass rim me)
Bbbj: 7.5 (good suction, deep throat me. shiok. Love her slutty looks while she bbbjing me)
Frenching : 8 (Cute “little tongue”. try her and you will know what i meant)
Fj: 8.5 (tight and wet pussy and good natural & seductive moanings. I did a few positions and she very accomodating)
Gfe: 8.5 (very sweet and cute character with sweet sweet voice)
Rtf: yes!
Overall: 8.5

Very nice girl. Take care of her.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She offers plenty of bang of the buck ... Awesome babe!

She offers plenty of bang for the buck ... Awesome babe!

WL Name - Tong Tong
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63 m on barefoot
Home Base - L1615
Misc Info - Debuted in Aug 2014. She has experience in the flesh trade.

Looks -7.0/10

I concur that she resembles Media Corp Artist, Vivian Lai but up to about 50%. She has straight china doll frontal fringe (similar to Vivian's hairstyle) but tinted in honey brown color. She has double eyelid eyes and very fair plus clear complexion ... She is adorable but not those pretty pretty type. She wore a pink body hugging dress + Stiletoes and matched with attractive pyschedelic pink manicure ... I love women who are well-groomed ...

Bod - 8.5/10

My oh My! Her bod is awesome looking. I can't stop ogling at her physique when she walked toward the counter to sign in ... Super tofu smooth, fair, curvy and yet slim ... If you could, simply picture a lass with huge tits, small waist, almost flat abs, and a perky butts ... plus leggy ... in a pink super body hugging number. Blood almost oozed out of my nostril. She looks very sexy and I am sure she would look great in any kinda clothes with that sex-appealing bod ... She reminded me of retired UK's bod and the present Piao Yang's bods ... She has one of the handful best looking bods I could find in GL CAT150 now ...

Tits - 7.9/10

C cupper frontal assets with very pale smally nips ... Her tits sagged alittle like a pair of huge mango ... Very nice to suck, lick, fondle, caress, knead and mould albeit not the nicest pair of low hanging fruits I have seen in GL CAT150 scene.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantastically spontaneous! She can really click very well with me ... We were rollicking on the mattress in a world of ourselves (with our clothes still intact) when the door closed behind us ... We frenched passiontately and deeply by default ... At that instance, I caressed her clit thru her tiny panties ... She then mounted on top of me and ground her pussy (with her panties intact) against my already hardon dick ... I then squeezed her tits and pulled her head toward me to french her deeply ... I was on cloud 9 at that juncture ...

Shower Action - 8.8/10

Lotsa erotic actions in the shower ... She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front at first ... She then used her butts to slide along the length of my bulked up dick ... I stimulated her clit and fondle her tits simultaneously. She gave me a cat-bath and a very stimulating AR ... She then gave me an out of this world ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action on my penis shaft and scrotum. We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ... Damn shiokalicious!!

Bedroom Fore-play - 8.8/10

She gave me another round of solid and highly stimulating cat-bath in the bedroom ... I was ultra high at that juncture ... We frenched passionately and intensely wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... Mesmerizing!

AR - 8.0/10

She did it whilst I was laid on my stomach ... It was done in a combination of licking, sucking, tongue-rolling action and probing style ... Heavenly shiok!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate and engaging ... Lotsa tongue engagement ... I groped her tits and butts and she held onto my neck whilst we frenched like no tomorrow ... Very spontaneously done! I guess she loves to french ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Ultra Deep-throated BBBJ with subtle and yet lethal hand action on my penis shaft, perineum and scrotum ... She spent sometime in this department ... Her expression and action suggested that she put in lotsa passion and enthusiasm in excelling in the art of BBBJ ... I must say I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ...

FJ - 8.0/10

Very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ... She was spontaneous and proactive during the coital ... She has mastered the skill of vagina muscle clamping ... She knows how to contract and release her vagina muscle at the appropriate instance to make me reach the orgasmic phase pretty fast although I tried hard to prevent an involuntary ejaculation ... I did quite well in this aspect but I still reached a point of no return ... She was damn good ... She is one awesome babe!

Attitude - 9.0/10 (Actually she is as good as almost perfect 10)

I have nothing to fault her ... Fantastic work attitude ... WL of such calibre is hard to come by these days in GL CAT150 ... Presentable looking & sex-appealing, beautiful bod with almost flawless complexion ... vivacious personality ... Yahoooooo!! She has the complete WL package ...

RTF - Yes! Without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-08-2014, 11:23 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

How come there is no 54a nana fr in this frenching thread? I guess most of the wls posted in this thread can french better than nana huh?
Old 27-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
How come there is no 54a nana fr in this frenching thread? I guess most of the wls posted in this thread can french better than nana huh?
wow..long time no see..where have you disappeared to
Old 27-08-2014, 11:53 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
wow..long time no see..where have you disappeared to
Yo bro, long time no talk. Past months still surfing sbf but inactive. Just start hunting again (my bad ) this week
Old 27-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
To me, if current lulu frenching is 9.0 then nana would be 9.1. She's so passionate and engaging.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
To me, if current lulu frenching is 9.0 then nana would be 9.1. She's so passionate and engaging.
I have not tried lulu yet but I take it as on par in general since 0.1 is quite negligible. But agree with u that nana is so passionate and engaging in frenching. One of the best in my experience
Old 28-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
To me Lulu the ultimate kissing fish. Can French close door till door open

Jia jia and yiyi from same hse also good frencher. Bonus is jia jia and yiyi are D cuppers.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
To me Lulu the ultimate kissing fish. Can French close door till door open

Jia jia and yiyi from same hse also good frencher. Bonus is jia jia and yiyi are D cuppers.
Great to hear that. Nana did the same too. Yiyi on my target too. How abt ur rong rong?
Old 28-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed that Lu Lu and Jia Jia are great frenchers. I loved their spontaneous unreserved frenching.. slurp, slurp...yummy!
Old 29-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Agreed that Lu Lu and Jia Jia are great frenchers. I loved their spontaneous unreserved frenching.. slurp, slurp...yummy!
I think Garrick do teach his girls well. Most of that house girls can french type
Old 30-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Bonk with Ultra High Octane!!

A Bonk with Ultra High Octane!

WL Name - An Qi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.55 m (without heels)
Home Base - W15
Misc Info - Debuted since 3-4 months ago. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess. She picked up sexual skills from her ex-BF.

Appearance - 7.0/10

She is adorable, youngish and possesses sharp facial features, big eyes with synthetic eyelashes, quite sharp nose and well-shaped kissable lips ... Am sure her SYT looks might attract many young blokes ... She has tinted golden brown long tress ... Very friendly and approachable demeanour ...

Bod - 7.0/10

Neither slim nor plumb ... Tummy protrusion getting a little obvious ... She is not fair and not dark either ... Her body complexion is quite smooth and no tattoo in sight. Pubic hair was well trimmed ... She has very perky butts which are great for doggy bonking ... Her butts looked especially attractive in G-String ... Bwahahaha ...

Tits - 6.9/10

B cupper frontal assets with light brown pencil eraser size nips ... Albeit not huge, they are perky and nice to knead and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

This lass surpised me tremendously ... She appeared very tame and demure outside the room but I was deadly wronged ... Once inside the room, she turned into a vampy slut ... She pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of me ... She pulled off my pants, brief and top ... and she began to gyrate her pussy (her sexy black G-String still intact) against my already hard on dick ... She frenched me passionately and intensely without prompting from me ... Awesome! She undressed herself piece by piece and left only her G-String and 4 inches stiletoes on ... I then flicked her over and gave her a thorough fore-play ... I sucked and caressed her tits and gradually move toward her navel and pubic area to give these erotic zones some attention with my hot lethal tongue ... A while later, she quickly pushed me down on my back again ... she commenced her quintessential kiss, lick, stroke and nibble all over my naked flesh ... I felt that our erogenous zones were in close contact with each other at all times ... I then brought down on her back and pulled her tiny G-String aside to give her a ferocious cunnilingus ... She subsequently reciprocated with a sensuous fellatio before we frenched again deeply as if we were very horny for each other ... I must say she was a helluva hot babe!

Shower Actions - 8.5/10

She gave me a sensuous body2body soapy stimulation from the back of my torso to my front ... She slided her hand from behind to give me a downunder stimulation ... And she then HJ me from behind ... The feeling was damn shiokalicious! She then slided her ass crack along the length of my soap-laden dick whilst I groped her tit/nip with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my other hand ... She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... It was done with lotsa of passion and enthusiasm based on her expression ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body stimulation again .... licked and sucked my back an front torso with lotsa of passion ... We frenched profusely wherever the situation present itself to us ...

AR - NA

Am not sure if she would offer this ... We skipped this department by default as we were so engross with the other departments ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

She was a fantabulous French kisser ... She appreciates and acquired the art of french kissing even at a tender age of 21 years ... She was so into it as if she was in fact kissing her real lover ... That was how I felt at least ... Our hands were all over each other when we frenched ... Shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ ... It was superbly performed ... She would also suck and lick along the length of my penis, my scrotum and perineum ... I can see lotsa enthusiasm and passion being built into her action in this department ... Fantabulous babe! I was on heaven obviously!

FJ - 8.8/10

She is a natural sex-provider for sure ... She has successfully made the coital very spontaneous, sexciting and adrenaline-driven with ultra high Octane! Power, man! Definitely not for the faint hearted average joe ... Bwahahaha ... You have to try her at least once to understand fully what I meant here ... If you notice in my history of FR writing, I rarely give WL higher than 8.5/10 in this department ... Hahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

She has an awesome attitude ... Certainly qualify as a gem in the CAT150 albeit she may not be stunning in the looks dept but she is for sure very bonkable, youngish and adorable ...

RTF - With the above rating, do you think you need me to answer this question?!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2014, 03:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A tall, hot GND SYT with high voltage GFE discharged... Not for those with weak heart...

Na Na (L16 H54A)

Height: About 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Na Na has a GND SYT type of face. She looks like your neighbor's SYT daughter whom you wanna bonk. She is not the drop dead gorgeous very pretty type. But her looks can last. The longer I look at her the prettier she is. She has a pair of wide, dreamy, double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small cute lips. Her face is oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & quite good. She puts on natural nude make up which makes her look young. I don't think heavy make up suits her. She has long silky black hair. Overall I like her looks.)

Body: 7.8/10
(She's one of the tallest babes in GL. Her height is stunning. With heels on, she's as tall as me. Those who have fetish for tall babes die die must try her. Currently tallest in L16 H54A. At 1.7m tall barefoot, she has a model figure! No tummy fats sighted. Curvy, slim, slender & slightly perky ass great for doggie. She has a pair of long slender smooth legs which every man is dying for. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth & good. No arm pit hair sighted as she has done IPL. She has very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has a pair of B cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser like nipples. There are many debates on whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Personally her boobs felt very natural when I fondled, squeezed and played with. Her big boobs plus her model figure are almost perfect & ideal.)

Bath: 7/10
(Typical sop soaping & washing. Made some chit chats with her to warm up. She performed body to body soapy rabba against my body. I loved the way she HJ me & handled my manhood. Every of her tender gentle touch made my dick throbbing hard hehe. She's very playful & cheeky during the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back and used her finger nails gently scratched my back. Damn it felt ticklish yet shiok. She really knows where are my sensitive regions. Every touch she made sent me to ecstasy in double quick time. She then began her thorough, gentle cat bath on me. She started off by licking, sucking & nibbling my ears. She blew hot hair into my ears & talked dirty while her fingers constantly tickling my body. She then licked my neck, back & thighs. She spent quite some time in the cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me a gentle brief licking style AR. Then she proceeded to lick my ass, balls & thighs while giving me a sensual HJ. I flipped over. She was on top of me showing a cheeky playful expression. She placed her face close to mine. She sticked out her tongue to lick my lips. Before I realized we were engaged in a passionate natural frenching with lots of tonguefight. It was so natural & spontaneous. She knows I'm a lover for frenching haha. Then she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs while her fingers constantly tickling my sensitive regions. She even gave me love bites ouch!)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(We spent lots of time frenching. This babe simply loves frenching. She initiates to French me during cat bath. It was so spontaneous & natural without any prompting from me. Lots of tonguefight. Lots of oomph. I'm addicted to frenching na na hehe.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She only gave a brief licking style AR when I'm on my fours. Felt quite shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ skills are good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lots of slurp slurp sound. Played with her nipples and boobs while looking into the mirror admiring this babe sucking my lollipop. She likes to twist my nipples while BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(Her pussy is cleanly shaven thou the shaved region felt kind of rough. She said she shaves everyday cos she knows sg men like cleanly shaven pussy. Her pussy is pinkish. Saw pussy flaps on the outside. I gave her a great tongueful. I unleashed my tongue & painted her pussy. She enjoyed my painting with soft moans & her eyes closed. Her hands were all over my face. Her thighs tightly clamped my cheeks. I asked her to flip over & on her fours I licked her ass hole & pussy hehe. In fact I cat bathed her entire body and she likes to be licked on her knees, arm pits, neck and ears. She complimented my tongue skills are agile haha.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(It was like a natural love making session with my gf. No commercial feel at all. Her pussy was tight. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched madly & passionately while I pumped her non stop. She played with my nipples & gave me a love bite ouch!! I licked her ears & neck & nipples. We then moved to in front of the mirror. With her in her killer heels, the height was just nice. I entered her in doggie. Damn her back view was simply swee curvy smooth and fair. I tot I was bonking a tall leggy model hehe. I licked her entire back while grabbing her neh neh from behind. Her perky ass is good for doggie. She turned her face around & we locked lips to French. We then moved to dentist chair and I bonked her in missionary. She wrapped her arms around my neck & brought my face closer to hers. We then frenched profusely. I simply like the way she wrapped her arms around my neck in missionary. I then carried her to the edge of the bed & continued pumping her. Damn this babe's moanings get louder & louder. She wrapped her arms around my neck again & we frenched non stop profusely. I increased my tempo by a couple of folds & I knew I couldn't last any further. Eventually I cummed & blew my loads with a satisfying ahhhhh! After I had cummed we laid in that position & continued to French. Damn shiok. Long time didn't have such a mind blowing love making session.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty, friendly, smiley girl. Accommodated to all my requests. High gfe. Lots of topics to chat about. Kc not as strong as other house girls. Very genuine girl I would say.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!!!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sultry SYT with Thick Long Juicy Lips

WL: You You
House: L16 H08
Home Guizhou
Ht/Wt: 158cm/50kg
Debut: Aug 2013

Looks (6.5/10): Sultry SYT with thick long kissable lips. Resembles 20% like Shu Qi (lips and side view). Eyes and nose medium size, squarish face and long golden brown hair. Fair complexion with slight freckles on face. Smooth skin, slight tummy was sighted, neck was a bit short. Her butt was tight and firm, pussy bright pink and nice. Her pussy was a bit sore that day (explained why a bit redder than normal). She said one of the client did not allow her to use KY and rubbed too hard on her, so poor thing, she sobbed a bit as she shared…She said she just came out of code red, hence pussy a bit dry and sensitive, same for her tits. Alamak, should have tried her a week later! Poor timing, anyway, what the heck, just handle her with care…

Boobs (7/10): Nice soft bouncy and squeezable boobs of A+ to B cup. Tits were nice small eraser size and pinkish when licked. Loved sucking and licking at them. (with gentleness)

Frenching (7/10): Initially she was a bit unwilling and not spontaneous. After we got to know each other better, she opened up and finally we frenched liked long lost lovers.

Painting: Nil. She was not comfortable as she just finished her code red.

AR (7/10): She did this for quite some time when I stood on fours. Gentle licking around and into the ass crack and non-aggressive type which I liked.

Bath (6/10): SOP. Usual front and back body rub. Nothing more.

Cat Bath (7/10): Long slurpy strokes with pop-pop sounds. Quite shiok. She spent quite some time on my sensitive parts like inner thighs, balls and butt.

BBBJ (7/10): Half to ¾ shaft strokes with licking on the meatus of my dickhead. Very skillful and I didn’t know how she still managed to lick it when my dick was inside her mouth? She turned 360 when she performed this act when I stroked and caressed her nice smooth body.

FJ (7.5/10): she pounded onto me after she finished the cat bath and began squeezing her body on mine, damn shiok…After a while, I bueh tahan liao and got up and pinned her down and frenched her. She did not reject. So I continued to kiss her and lick her boobs and tits. Felt her body spasms as I did the act and she started moaning softly…I inserted into her wet pussy slowly and started to pump slow but deep into her. Changed to sitting position and bonked her harder and harder with piak piak sounds…her moaning was louder and louder. She buey tahan liao and wanted to take over on top. She cowgirl me skillfully, not the hard bouncing type but the soft and quick strokes of her pussy in and out of top half of my harder shaft.. damn shiok.. and I thought she enjoyed this more than me leh, hehe… I switched back to sitting position again but this time rocking her harder and harder, higher and higher…I then carried her up and bonked her in the air. She was a bit unprepared at first but soon she got the hang of it and started moaning loudly again. Man, she sure weighed a ton at 50kg! (of course I didn’t say that to her, haha). Soon, we were getting a bit off balance so we sat back on the bed to catch the breaths for a bit. Then I continued with the missionary as I drove her higher and higher into cloud 9… Felt it coming soon so flipped her over and doggied her. Her ass was curvy and firm with good cushion as my pelvic bones were colliding fast and furious into her soft landing curves…The rest was history…

GFE(6.5/10): We chatted a bit but didn’t quite get strong gfe from her.

Overall: Sultry SYT with thick and long kissable lips. Good frencher but caveat applies. Good overall BBBJ and engaging FJ.

RTF: Yes but later after see some new babes first

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1