The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah lau eh.

Your Chinese also sucks arh?
I suck at everything. The only thing however I require to be happy is when a WL sucks me.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amy (16W06)

Amy (16W06)...21 yr old mm fm Hunan...quite fair, not bad looker wif sultry young sharpish features n small eyes...wears little make up if any...has a feminine allure!...long black ombre style reddish hair...on the petite side, ard 155cm ht...slim curvy bod wif smooth skin, has a design tattoo abv her butt, oh yes she has slight abs texture as she does daily stomach crunches!...lovely perky soft C cup boobs wif darkish brown big eraser nipples, sexy!...flatish yet perky juicy ass...pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc excellent n gfe high...sexy, sensual, playful, nottie mm...spontaneous, natural n horny!...passionate frenching, but seems to prefer mouth open style, seldom touching of tongues, although did get nice sexy tongue play wif her tongue, when I stuck out me tongue...

Natural horny spontaneity fm the get go!...hugged, raba, french, both of us helped to strip each other...she then pushed me onto the bed...sensual look, wet the palm of her hand wif her saliva then hj me while frenching, followed by boobs, bod n pussy grinding on me, damn bloody shiok prelude!...

Shower action...full scrub, soapy raba n soapy clean up of me ass...

Bed action...full pkge works + premium massages!!...bm...solid sensual boobs/nipples massage..nice bum massage on me back....v gd catbath....shiok ar lick n poke, sensual n wet...raba, grinding of her boobs, bod n pussy on top of me wif passionate frenching, v nice!...bbbj vgd deepthroat...balls lick n massage nice...

My turn...played fondled squeezed sucked on her lovely boobs/nipples, natural shiok response fm her, soft moans n high looks...went south to do me tonguefu, vgd natural response, squirming, moaning, hands gripping the bedsheets, wetness!...

FJ shiok as she let herself go naturally to enjoy, accommodating n gd stamina...also enjoyed carry fuck n flip fuck as she is petite!...doggie nice becuz of her juicy ass n hand stretched back to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french n at times me squeezed her lovely boobs enjoying the mirrors effect in front n at the side!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders, v close feel, pumping her hard, she urging me on!...asian cowgal n cowgal pump grind, she really worked it... ended wif a soothing massage n french gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...horny natural solid sex....this Amy aims to pls...has gem potential...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 29-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Hello Bros, I came here not to promote any working ladies but to share a good find recently.
This lady is number 12 from L2033. Think her working name is Mei Chin or Mei Zen but confirm is number 12, I saw the number tag.
Look like those office lady, wear a thick black frame spec, tie a pony tail with fringe, can consider quite pretty but not those gorgeous type. I find her very vain vain type.
Body not those slim slim type, also not those big big, got meat at the right place, normal height, maybe 1.6 only, got a big rose tattoo at her right waist area.
The boobs quite big, maybe C to D, the nipples brown colour, very erected.
Start with hard message the whole body, very good, better than many message ladies.
Cat Bath also very good, water suction whole body.
Can kiss but not those tongue fighting.
Never ask her whether can paint or not, too busy playing with her boobs.
Bbbj very deep and wet, can cover my whole dick, maybe my dick a bit short, also keep on licking my 2 balls too.
She on top of me, keep on riding till I surrendered, very satisfied.
Her service very good, very AV style, also think she enjoys sex.
She told me she is from Chong Qing.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I recently saw a young innocent girl small sized girl, petite but not thin, in one house and the OKT say its Hong Dou but I did not manage to find out which house the girl came from....OKT didn't want to tell me... so I wonder if anyone knows if there is a cute young innocent looking hong dou around and which house?

Height is about maybe 1.5, not thin and not fat, not tanned but not fair either... looks quite young and innocent to me... cute cute and my type... but OKT didn't want to tell me from where....

So anyone knows this hong dou from which house?
Old 30-10-2014, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I recently saw a young innocent girl small sized girl, petite but not thin, in one house and the OKT say its Hong Dou but I did not manage to find out which house the girl came from....OKT didn't want to tell me... so I wonder if anyone knows if there is a cute young innocent looking hong dou around and which house?

Height is about maybe 1.5, not thin and not fat, not tanned but not fair either... looks quite young and innocent to me... cute cute and my type... but OKT didn't want to tell me from where....

If you are their regular, i don't see why they will keep it from you. Anyway, just go to another house and ask the OKT.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mei Zhen (2033) #12

Welcum back buddy, n thumbs up(wld upz u again but got to spread me luv ard first) for sharing another gem

This mm u r referring to is indeed called Mei Zhen (2033) #12...all I can say is tat she is numero uno 风骚 man!...gives off tat jap av big boobs OL vibe...great fun n excellent sex svc but perhaps acting abit over the top at times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQQ699 View Post
Hello Bros, I came here not to promote any working ladies but to share a good find recently.
This lady is number 12 from L2033. Think her working name is Mei Chin or Mei Zen but confirm is number 12, I saw the number tag.
Look like those office lady, wear a thick black frame spec, tie a pony tail with fringe, can consider quite pretty but not those gorgeous type. I find her very vain vain type.
Body not those slim slim type, also not those big big, got meat at the right place, normal height, maybe 1.6 only, got a big rose tattoo at her right waist area.
The boobs quite big, maybe C to D, the nipples brown colour, very erected.
Start with hard message the whole body, very good, better than many message ladies.
Cat Bath also very good, water suction whole body.
Can kiss but not those tongue fighting.
Never ask her whether can paint or not, too busy playing with her boobs.
Bbbj very deep and wet, can cover my whole dick, maybe my dick a bit short, also keep on licking my 2 balls too.
She on top of me, keep on riding till I surrendered, very satisfied.
Her service very good, very AV style, also think she enjoys sex.
She told me she is from Chong Qing.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Hong Dou (2045)

2045...don't forget to try n share an fr on her once u hv done the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I recently saw a young innocent girl small sized girl, petite but not thin, in one house and the OKT say its Hong Doubut I did not manage to find out which house the girl came from....OKT didn't want to tell me... so I wonder if anyone knows if there is a cute young innocent looking hong dou around and which house?

Old 30-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
sexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a go with lor16 Hse 06 Rong Rong

Look – 8.0/10

In my opinion I think she is quite good looking. Actually she is quite a babe with a cute face and high cheek bone. Although her looks is not that stunning but she always put on a sweet smile. She has smooth and very fair skin complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.5/10

She is quite tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She is sexy and well shaped.
She possesses the vital curves.

Boobs – 7.5/10

Proud owner of C cups and light brown nipples which are very nice to fondle. Very firm and nice to grab.

Cat Bath – 7/10

Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well … Very thorough cat bath indeed!

Frenching – 8/10

This gal likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. Wet frenching starts the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting. Started with light kisses here and there and this developed into passionate frenching.
Shiok ke do!

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating. She uses her tongue tactfully.

BBBJ – 7.0/10

Very good blowjob with tongue action. I also gave her some tips on how to stimulate my didi effectively with her tongue.

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted three positions – Cowgal ride, doggie, standing doggie and ends in missionary. And her butt is really make for doggie

Attitude – 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE – 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We spend a full hr together.
Old 30-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up ShunZi (1651)

ShunZi (1651)....21 yr old mm fm Hubei....abit tan, chio , sexy, syt looker wif nice big eyes (maybe contacts??), did not like her mascara effect though...has a small sexy mole on her upper left cheek...long tinted reddish hair...teeth abit vampirish but has lovely sexy thickish lips...looks fresh, young, sexy n sensual!...oh yes cld also pass off as a local chiobu syt...!

162-163 cm tall, quite gd ht, slim sexy legs...beautiful, sexy, fresh, tight, taut, slim bod wif slight abs n no fats...hot bod looks like a young pubescent teenage sporty mm's bod!!...lovely shaped perky yet soft B/B+ boobs with darkish brown biggish erotic looking eraser tits...has a small tattoo inscription on each hand below the knuckles on the third fingers, also a design tattoo abv her ass...damn bloody sexy n beautiful juicy perky tight ass, only thing she has afew small pimples on her ass though, anyways her awesome ass damn shiok for bouncy doggie n asian cowgal!...pussy bushy but no smelll...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc gd n gfe vgd...friendly, sexy , sensuous, chiobu syt wif a solid hot young bod...reluctant frencher though but still got some tongue when pumping her gao gao...

Shower action: nice soapy raba front n back n hdly...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : bm, wet sensuous catbath...offered ar but noticed she was abit hesitant (told me Macau no ar!) so told her don't need...lying on me back, nice bod feel, licked me whole front...gd balls lick n suck, massage, hj, nice eyecontact...bbbj quite gd lick n suck, most enjoyed her licking n sucking me cockhead, wet n slurpy...!

My turn: fondled, moulded, squeezed, licked n sucked on her lovely boobs n erotic biggish eraser nipples...nice soft moans fm her...tonguefu shiok response fm her...wetness, squirming, her hands playing wif me hair n face, nice soft moans...

Fj...damn shiok becuz she is tight, naturally responsive n intense, awesome natural demure high 'pain' looks n soft moans!...doggie wif her beautiful juicy perky bouncy ass at times bouncing backwards on me cock v nice sight n feel; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, face flushed shiok; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd, tight bouncy grinding squeeze till i shot me load.....ended wif a soothing massage, chit chat n cuddle. ..

Overall an enjoyable bonk...chiobu syt wif a hot solid young fresh firm tight bod...has gem potential...but wld be better if she cld french...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 30-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I was driven to another Level of Sexual Nirvana ...

I was driven to another level of Sexual Nirvana ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Xi' An, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.60m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. She has no prior experience in the flesh trade according to her and she learned her craft from her buddy, Na Na who has recently terminated her stint here.

Looks - 8.0/10

She is pretty pretty by GL CAT150 standard ... I put her in the top tier of pretty WLs of GL. Very nice and big double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes which were laced with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose plus very kissable oriental shape lips. She has long straight tress and fair smooth facial complexion ... The sight of her glamorous outlook turned me on big time.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim and has fair plus super smooth body complexion. Surprisingly her butts are curvy although small. She built like a teenager - lithe, tight, flat abs and proportional anatomy ... Her bod reminded me of the long retired a/p Miyuan (formerly from L2045). In fact her demeanour and disposition also resemble Miyuan quite a fair bit. But Fei Fei is much better looking for sure.

Tits - 7.6/10

Natural small B w/pink nips. Although not huge by GL Cat150 standard, I have to give her high score because they're very well developed and they hung down perfectly on her slim girlish body frame. They are certainly very palatable to my lusty sight ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

Woohoo! What a beautiful & pinkiest pussy she possesses. She has pubic hair but the good thing was, the area juz outside her vagina was bald ... Of course I didn't hesitate to give this piece of asset of hers lotsa undivided attention with my warm and lethal tongue. It was absolutely a yummilicious & sumptuous DATY!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5

She was very spontaneously engaging in this department. As usual, I didn't take a nose dive immediately ... Anticipation is everything. I worked my way down her bod - Kissing, nibbling, licking of nips, tummy, knee caps, inner thighs ... and made her wait ... When her hips started to strain upwards in a vain attempt to hurry things up, this was a clear signal for me to proceed to give her a ferocious cunnilingus. We were still fully clothed at that particular juncture. I juz pulled off her tiny lacy black G-String and plunged into her beautiful love hole without hesitation ... I lapped my tongue along the length of her pussy and stopped at her clit each time to apply a circular pressure on it before moving down again ... I then sticked my tongue deep into the inner wall of her vagina and at the sametime, I fingered her ass-h@le gently ... She moaned in great pleasure ... We frenched passionately but in a sensual fashion before we proceeded to shower ... The feeling was simply awesome! Lotsa ömph was generated as a result ...

Shower Action - 7.8/10

She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from my back to my front torso ... I slided my massive dick along the length of her ass-crack to mimic a doggy bonking position and I cupped and caressed her tits simultaneously. She used some kinda lotion to disinfect my ass-h@le thoroughly ... It was a tell-tale sign that she will give me a solid AR later ... hahaha ... We frenched again before we towel-dried ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

I am a little bias here because she discharged lotsa tender loving care on me plus lotsa intangible GFE which was ultra mesmerizing indeed! I was driven to another level of Sexual Nirvana ... It was like seeing a "sky full of magnificent sparkling stars"! She used her pointy nips to glide along the back of my torso as well as the sole of my feets ... Very sensuous feeling ... She did the same on my frontal torso and spent sometime licking & sucking my nips ... It was certainly a sight to behold to see such a pretty babe doing that to me ... Woohoo!! We then frenched passionately before we switched to another segment ... She was a darling to me, honestly ...

AR - 8.0/10

Surprisingly it was awesome and very stimulating with subtle hand action on my penis. She told me she learned this from her experience clients and her ex-colleague, Nana. I can feel lotsa circular tongue motions of her warm, slippery and soft tongue ... she would stick her tongue inside my ass-crack to probe a little ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate & lotsa ömph feel ... Very engaging & spontaneous too ... As if she was specially programmed to french me ... This heightened my sexual adrenaline to another notch ... Yummilicious! Usual caveat applies ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Both frontal & reverse BBBJ. 3/4 deep throated and sensually done with some hand actions on my scrotums, pubic area and inner thighs ... Suction pressure was ideal too ...

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accommodating indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, scissor position and missionary ... Lotsa ömph and spark generated as she frenched me passionately as if I was her lover whilst in missionary & lotus positions ... I felt that she was all out to please me. I was on fire when I ultimately ejaculated my load fully! She moaned audibly whilst I was about to reach orgasm. It was a very sextisfying bonk for me ... Usual caveat applies ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome! I have nothing to fault her! To me, she has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - Confirm YES!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2014, 11:19 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A horny, slutty, flirty, playful, bubbly SYT...

Le Le (L18 H03)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: 1-2 month plus

Face: 7.3/10
(Le Le has this Poly/JC SYT face. Definitely can pass off as a Poly/JC girl. She has medium high nose and a pair of cute playful eyes. Her lips is small & sexy especially those moles on her upper lips haha. She has smooth, fair & almost flawless complexion. She has long colored hair. Definitely my cup of latte. I am sure no one will reject her upon seeing her.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She possesses a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish to light brown eraser-like nipples. Simply irresistible haha. Finger licking good. Yummy.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65 m tall, she has slim, fresh, taut, toned, curvy figure plus a perky ass to die for haha. Her perky ass very good for doggie hehe. She has slim sexy legs. Her body complexion is very smooth fair flawless. Arm pits almost cleanly shaven. No sights of blemishes or tattoos. Love the sight her of in her killer heels... look at her killer slim long legs... slurp slurp..)

Bath: 7.4/10
(Quite action packed! Lots of sensual cock teasing actions and we frenched whenever we looked into each other’s eyes. She performed body to body soapy rub on my front & back. She guided my hands to squeeze her boobs and finger her pussy! Damn kinky haha! I love the way she HJ me and massage my balls, sent me to heaven double quick time. After washing off the soapy foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body concentrating on my nipples. And she likes to poke my ass hole with her finger haha. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ. Lots of seductive glances when she sticked out her tongue to lick my dick head. Damn arousing! Great appetizer. Cannot wait for the main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back and used her fingers to arouse me. Then she used her bum to rub my back. Her ass is so fleshy and perky haha and quite heavy lol. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my back thoroughly. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me licking plus poking style AR. She alternated with ball sucking action and finger poking my ass hole. Then she moved her head beneath my body to BBBJ me. Lots of stunts. I flipped over. She used her boobs and bum to rabba my front with lots of fingers arousing action. After which she performed sensual gentle cat bath on my front with constant HJ and ball tickling actions. Shiok ah. Then she gave me BBBJ with lots of variations and constant CFM glances.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a natural born French speaker! Not much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like bf gf. Lots of tongue fight. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it like lollipop. Yummy! Non-stop frenching til I need to pause to graspe for some fresh air haha.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style AR when I were on my fours. She alternated with ball sucking action plus finger poking my asshole action. Then she slided her head beneath my body to BBBJ me while tickling my balls.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Simply love to see this SYT BBBJ me. Lots of constant seductive CFM stares. She likes to stick out her tongue to lick my dick head and along my shaft. Then she used her lips to rub against my dick. After which she engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Suction not strong thou. Not so deep throat thou. Still can improve.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has nice beautiful pinkish bushy pussy. Initially she is a little bit hesitant to let me paint. After some sweet talk by me, she spreaded her pussy to let me taste. One of the tastiest pussy I ever savoured yummy haha. She likes my tongueful as she moaned sexily and her hands all over my hair and face. I rotated my body while painting her til we are in 69 position and she sucked my balls and AR me. Shiok ah.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(She has tight warm moist pussy. I inserted my rod into her pussy in missionary. We frenched like no tomorrow. I then licked her ears and arm pits and neck while she licked my nipples. To my surprise she spanked my ass and asked me to pump harder. Damn haha. I like it. So I pumped her harder and harder til she screamed. Love to see her painful yet enjoyable priceless facial expression. We then switched to doggie with her in heels. Damn I felt like I were bonking a chio young model. Her legs with heels on is a killer man. Her back view is so nice. Her perky ass damn gd for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind I licked her entire back while thrusting into her. She turned her head around & we locked lips with lots of tongue fight. I placed her on the edge of the bed and continue to thrust her harder & harder. She told me she cannot tahan and about to cum. So I frenched her even more profusely and pumped harder til we cummed together. Shiok ah. She told me she has cummed together with me. Not sure she meant it real or not haha. But heck la its a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7.7/10
(She showered me with high GFE. Lots of tender care & concern haha. A good conversationist. I like to chit chat with her. Love to see her cheeky smile.)

RTF: Yes! Definitely! Hard to find such a SYT with good service!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up CoCo (1615)

CoCo (1615)...22 yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, fresh, demure, chio syt looker, wears little makeup if any, radiant clean clear facial skin, nice eyes, small cute dimples when she smiles, v sweet!!...looks young, cld pass off as a chio jc/ poly gal...ard 163cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...perky B cup boobs wif nice looking pink nipples...small perky juicy ass, bouncy, gd for doggie!....pussy well trimmed, small tuft of pubes on top(like pornstars!), pussy lips n clitty region shaved clean n smooth, delicious for tonguefu, no smell!...

Overall sex svc excellent n gfe high...sweet, adorable, soft spoken caring mm...natural, spontaneous, v 温柔 n sensual, aims to pls, submissive ,小鸟依人!!...pasionate sensuous frenching, but seems to prefer mouth open, although our wet lips kept touching constantly...vgd company n conversationalist as well...

Natural gf action fm the get go!...hugged, raba, caressed her face, licked n kissed her neck, frenchie...then she slowly stripped me caressing me bod n playing wif me cock, frenchie...I then did likewise peeling off her clothes n undies, only kept her killer heels on, raba, bods grinding, front n fm behind, me cock on her arse crack, turned her head to french, made more shiok wif side mirror effect!...fab prelude!...

Shower action...soothing full clean scrub n soapy neck massage...soapy raba back n front, v nice feel of her boobs, bod, pussy n ass, frenchie...soapy boobs fuck wif gd eyecontact, shiok...hdly, her thigh inserted between me crotch area fm behind rubbing me balls, her hand doing a soapy hj, I leaned back n our cheeks caressed each other, she moaning softly in me ear, v nice!...warm water bbbj, gd feel, half deepthroat, nice sensation on me cockhead, suction quite gd...towelled me dry at the end, frenchie included!...

Bed action...v nice bm n boobs massage on me back...soft sensual effect, really liked the feel of her boobs n pussy on me back n bum...soft sensual full catbath, especially enjoyed her licking me neck n ears n moaning softly in me ears while caressing me back, then she turned me head to fench!...me on all 4s, ar v shiok soft sensual lick n poke, made more shiok when she applied a cooling gel to me arse n me cock, she then ar n hj at the sametime....then she went sideways to lick me perineum fm below n lick me cockhead as well, while she also played wif me arse, v nice!...

Me then turned over to lie on me back...she gently climbed on top, damn bloody shiok natural raba, grind of our bods, sensual feel of her boobs, pussy n legs all over me, she caressed me face, frenchie!...then sensual lick n suck of me nipples...licked me all over...lifted me legs for another round of slurpy wet ar while she massaged me balls n hj...then she licked me cock shaft, licked me cockhead in a v sensual manner wif her saliva dripping ala av porn style, got me cock super hard n throbbing, woohoo!!....bbbj half deepthroat again, done in various positions, best enjoyed me standing, she demure n submissive, side mirrors effects enhanced the feel n sight of the experience!. ..at times went full deepthroat mouth fucking, at other times took out me throbbing hard cock, slapped it on her tongue n side cheeks, she looking up at me in a v demure submissive way, phoarr av porn sensation man!!

My turn...I climbed on top, our bods grinding, hands caressing, legs wrapped ard each other, frenchie, v nice!...then licked her bod all over, soft moans fm her...played, fondled, squeezed n sucked on her boobs/nipples, got her squirming, soft moans, high looks!...then went south to tonguefu on her lovely pussy/clit...she jerked, hands caressing me hair n face, soft moans, wetness, v shiok!...

Fj...v nice...natural, passionate, sensuous, responsive, accommodating n quite tight feel...doggie v shiok becuz of her bouncy ass + she held out one hand to grip me hand on her ass, arched her back, leaned back n turned her head to french!...spooning sideways, lifted one of her legs up, vgd access to her clitty, boobs n also turned her head to french, side mirror effects hightened the feeling!....her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders, close tight feel, she uring me on to pump her faster n harder, face flushed, panting, frenchie v shiok!...vgd mix of cowgal n asian cowgal grind n pump, her hair swaying, me put me finger in her mouth n she sucked it sensuously wif high looks!....as I was abt to cum, pulled her close frenchie n shot me load, her pussy muscles contracting, damn solid feel!!...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, chit chat n frenchie...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk...full pkge natural sensual submissive solid gf sex...this sweet adorable mm is also not a time watcher...takes it slow wif feeling...definite gem....btw she also kinda of reminds me of my wonderful sex sessions wif retired chiobu sweetie Xiao Fan (3033)!!...

Old 03-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hardworking Newbie with Rooms for Improvement

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09
Home: ShaXi (historic market town in Yunnan province)
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks: (7/10) Sharp face, small sleepy eyes with thick fake eye lashes, medium ridge nose, sensual but pale pink lips. Not the pretty pretty type, ordinary looker only. Quite a great difference from what I read in another FR. Complexion quite fair, slight scar on right cheek bone, long black hair, smooth body skin. Bod is slim waist, nice perky and curvy ass, B- cup, slim legs.

Boobs (7/10): Well developed, beautiful B- Cup with large pinkish tits (double size of pencil eraser). Sensitive to lick and suck. Tried to wriggle off when touched. I respect her sensitivity and did not insist. Can see but cannot touch, what a pity! Thought she was nearing to code red but she denied that. Said she is always like that.

French (7/10): Accommodating but can’t say passionate. Light kissing in bath room but opened up during FJ. Sensuous lips and light tongue fight.

Painting: Didn’t try. Too tire. Preferred to be served like king that day, haha..

AR: Didn’t want because farting a bit. Haha…

Bath (6/10): SOP. When she bm me, felt a bit painful on my erected dick when pressed against her bod. Could be too much pressure applied.

Catbath (7/10): She gave me a great deep tissue massage. That was great, better than the FJ later on. BM started from soles of feet! Quite shiok. 2nd round using her tongue to lick and suck my whole body. 3rd round, ran her fingers sending electric charges across my body.

BBBJ (6/10): Half deep throat, felt a bit too much pressure on my dickhead. Not so shiok.

FJ (7/10): Started with cowgirl. Her pussy was quite tight. Not for long, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. So I changed to sitting position for a short while, piak piaking her before changing to missionary and stayed on this position. Damn shiok frenching her shiok shiok while driving deeper and deeper and deeper into her....and finally cum in missionary. She was moaning (sounded fake) away.

GFE (7/10): quite good. Comfortable to chat with.

Overall: Her skills in BBBJ can be further polished, if only her boobs and tits are not that sensitive will be great.

RTF: No.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:12 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Hardworking Newbie with Rooms for Improvement

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09
Home: ShaXi (historic market town in Yunnan province)
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks: (7/10) Sharp face, small sleepy eyes with thick fake eye lashes, medium ridge nose, sensual but pale pink lips. Not the pretty pretty type, ordinary looker only. Quite a great difference from what I read in another FR. Complexion quite fair, slight scar on right cheek bone, long black hair, smooth body skin. Bod is slim waist, nice perky and curvy ass, B- cup, slim legs.

Boobs (7/10): Well developed, beautiful B- Cup with large pinkish tits (double size of pencil eraser). Sensitive to lick and suck. Tried to wriggle off when touched. I respect her sensitivity and did not insist. Can see but cannot touch, what a pity! Thought she was nearing to code red but she denied that. Said she is always like that.

French (7/10): Accommodating but can’t say passionate. Light kissing in bath room but opened up during FJ. Sensuous lips and light tongue fight.

Painting: Didn’t try. Too tire. Preferred to be served like king that day, haha..

AR: Didn’t want because farting a bit. Haha…

Bath (6/10): SOP. When she bm me, felt a bit painful on my erected dick when pressed against her bod. Could be too much pressure applied.

Catbath (7/10): She gave me a great deep tissue massage. That was great, better than the FJ later on. BM started from soles of feet! Quite shiok. 2nd round using her tongue to lick and suck my whole body. 3rd round, ran her fingers sending electric charges across my body.

BBBJ (6/10): Half deep throat, felt a bit too much pressure on my dickhead. Not so shiok.

FJ (7/10): Started with cowgirl. Her pussy was quite tight. Not for long, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. So I changed to sitting position for a short while, piak piaking her before changing to missionary and stayed on this position. Damn shiok frenching her shiok shiok while driving deeper and deeper and deeper into her....and finally cum in missionary. She was moaning (sounded fake) away.

GFE (7/10): quite good. Comfortable to chat with.

Overall: Her skills in BBBJ can be further polished, if only her boobs and tits are not that sensitive will be great.

RTF: No.
bro her hometown is shanxi 陕西 province instead of shaxi (Yunnan province)
Old 04-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for correction bro. I thought i heard shaxi instead of shanxi. U tried her too?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1