The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

I had noticed this place few times when shopping with my wife. Always bookmarking to come and try one day.
So the lucky day was last Saturday. Wanted to buy something from Bugis and tought of trying the new place. Went to the place and was welcomed by a lady in her 50-60s. I was like, what the hell, I would rather go to JSP.
The place was hald lit with soft music. Very clean like almost a good spa.Anyway I was about to pay her 60$ as 50$ for 1 hr massage and 10$ for skin theraphy. But she asked me to pay just 40$ for 1 hr including mosha as there was a promo going on. She guided me to a room where a rlaxing chair on a corner, corner standing in one side and a massage bed in middle. The room is quite big, but one thing to note is that there is no attached bath room. One minus point there. Very clean room, nicely decorated with A/C. The bed and its linnen were fresh and looks clean. A curtain was hang in ceiling to reduce light in to the face from the light on top.
Recep asked me to change in to the towel and left the room.
I change in to towel and was checking any last minute SMS/Calls before turn off my phone as I don't like to be disturbed my relaxing time even by the feeling of phone vibration.
Heared a knock and asked to come in. A girl wearing a white T-shirt, and a very short denim greated me with "Hello, I am Meimei, how are you...bla bla bla". When I heared the tone, I was thinking this has to be Local or Malaysian chinese as the English was very good (even better than my office local girls).
I found that her name is Meimei and she is from Hongkong and that's why her English is so nice. She in SG for about 8 months now and working this place all 7 days, unless she is sick.
She said she will do the scrub first and I agreed. (In most other places which offer scrub, they do it at the end. So very rushing and not even 5-10 mins). I was asked to lay down with face down and she untied my towel, fold and place on my buttock, just to cover my ass. then started with back and applied the Scrub. While applying the scrub, she also did some kind of massage or appying more pressure in a rythmic pattern, which I had not experienced in previous scrub sessions. Afer back is done, she removed the towel completely and started with toes, gradually moving up. Now doing thigh and inner thigh. Asked me to spread little bit and she applied almost to my butt crack. But she was very carefull not to go in to A/H. She also applied on back/out side of balls. Then asked me to turn slowly as it may be slippery.
Now my little bro is looking at sky (ceiling), half erected. (I am quite good in controlling emotions as want to save best for later) Again started with shoulders and gave a good tummy massage. I can feel the Dicky is waving as her both hands are doing some tummy and groing area message. Then from toes up to inner thigh. This whole took about 20 mins sofar.
Then she gently asked me folowing
Meimei : "Sir, we only offer hand job. Do you want it ?"
Me : "Just normal H/J or do you provide Juagen?"
Meimei : "Its not Juagen, but not simple hand job which you also can mastrobrate"

After that nego the price from 60$ to 50$.

She used same scrub in my balls, groin and asked to spread legs and applied well. She was very careful not to contact scrub with sensitive area, but she applied in to the rod. Now I can feel my bro is almost 80-90% up. After that she was massaging the balls like Ripples and I felt this action pumps more blood in to the boy. In few mins, I was 110% up. Still she is doing message and no stroking. After all these, she cleaned her hands and started focusing on the head by pulling the pre-skin behind. Then she asked me if I had ever tried read Juagen and I replied Yes. She said real Juagen is painful and I agreed.
She gently did a massage or scratching from fingertips in to the top head and started slow strokes.

At this time, I wanted to explore her body, so started from her legs, moved up and softly touched ger scrotch area. No rejection. So I softly continued to do same while she sas playing with my bro. I must say her H/J was fantastic and she is not in a hurry to shoot out. When I am very nearby, I requested slow down and she agreed.
Finally after 15 mins, Yes after 15 mins I said I am cumming. She speeded up strocking till I shoot and till I dried. After that she cleaned my sperms and asked to get up. She wrapped me by the bed linnen and asked to follow her to shower room which was outside.
It took another 5 mins for me to clean my self, specially from the scrub. Then wore a fresh towel and went to the room. On the way I met two other nice looking girls, greeted me with smile and "hello sir".
One get in to room, she removed my towel and asked to lay down (face down). She said as I just had a shower, she will use powder instead of oil and i agreed.
Started with neck, sholder, spine. Right pressure, slow and gentle. Always asked if I am comfortable. Later she climbed to the bed and sad on my butt while using both hands to pressure some areas. Similarly she gave a very good massage into thighs, calf and even to the foot.
Started at 5.10 and now its almost 6.20. Still no rush. She asked if I enjoyed and of course.
Asked me to change and checked if I want to drink anything, ordered just warm water.

While I was dressing, she was still sitting on the bed and chatting with me. Accidently I had wore the wrong side of my T-shirt and she quickly pointed. And also told she always check if the client get ready properly, because of dark light, accidently some will wear wrongly.

She said its ok to recommand her to my friends, but told to book in advance. She also told me there are 2 local girls working in that place. I will give a try next time.

Here is my summary

Name : Meimei
English : 9/10
Body : Petite, 34B, plum
Face : 7/10
Scrub : 9/10
H/J : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Charges : 40$ for 1hr massage + body scrub and 50$ for H/J (or J.G if you want to call it)
Ops : 11AM - 11PM Daily
RTM : Definetly

Plus Points : Nice ambience, Friendly service, Good rate, easy to find, got promotion
Minus Points : No Attached bath

Interested bros, please PM me for details. Do write an FR if you get a good/bad service.
I will only reply to bros who has above 40 points as to protect the place from unwanted attention. Pls up me if you got a good service.

Enjoy a great time.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:41 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
kenjisan1986 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenjisan1986 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

First in line to join the queue for the location detail.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ktm77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm location thks
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of

Hi bro mapletree, thankz for your detailed FR. Hope I can receive the ctc for tis joint.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

bro, nice decent FR.

mind to give me the ctc?

thanks!
Old 08-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapletree View Post
I had noticed this place few times when shopping with my wife. Always bookmarking to come and try one day.
So the lucky day was last Saturday. Wanted to buy something from Bugis and tought of trying the new place. Went to the place and was welcomed by a lady in her 50-60s. I was like, what the hell, I would rather go to JSP.
The place was hald lit with soft music. Very clean like almost a good spa.Anyway I was about to pay her 60$ as 50$ for 1 hr massage and 10$ for skin theraphy. But she asked me to pay just 40$ for 1 hr including mosha as there was a promo going on. She guided me to a room where a rlaxing chair on a corner, corner standing in one side and a massage bed in middle. The room is quite big, but one thing to note is that there is no attached bath room. One minus point there. Very clean room, nicely decorated with A/C. The bed and its linnen were fresh and looks clean. A curtain was hang in ceiling to reduce light in to the face from the light on top.
Recep asked me to change in to the towel and left the room.
I change in to towel and was checking any last minute SMS/Calls before turn off my phone as I don't like to be disturbed my relaxing time even by the feeling of phone vibration.
Heared a knock and asked to come in. A girl wearing a white T-shirt, and a very short denim greated me with "Hello, I am Meimei, how are you...bla bla bla". When I heared the tone, I was thinking this has to be Local or Malaysian chinese as the English was very good (even better than my office local girls).
I found that her name is Meimei and she is from Hongkong and that's why her English is so nice. She in SG for about 8 months now and working this place all 7 days, unless she is sick.
She said she will do the scrub first and I agreed. (In most other places which offer scrub, they do it at the end. So very rushing and not even 5-10 mins). I was asked to lay down with face down and she untied my towel, fold and place on my buttock, just to cover my ass. then started with back and applied the Scrub. While applying the scrub, she also did some kind of massage or appying more pressure in a rythmic pattern, which I had not experienced in previous scrub sessions. Afer back is done, she removed the towel completely and started with toes, gradually moving up. Now doing thigh and inner thigh. Asked me to spread little bit and she applied almost to my butt crack. But she was very carefull not to go in to A/H. She also applied on back/out side of balls. Then asked me to turn slowly as it may be slippery.
Now my little bro is looking at sky (ceiling), half erected. (I am quite good in controlling emotions as want to save best for later) Again started with shoulders and gave a good tummy massage. I can feel the Dicky is waving as her both hands are doing some tummy and groing area message. Then from toes up to inner thigh. This whole took about 20 mins sofar.
Then she gently asked me folowing
Meimei : "Sir, we only offer hand job. Do you want it ?"
Me : "Just normal H/J or do you provide Juagen?"
Meimei : "Its not Juagen, but not simple hand job which you also can mastrobrate"

After that nego the price from 60$ to 50$.

She used same scrub in my balls, groin and asked to spread legs and applied well. She was very careful not to contact scrub with sensitive area, but she applied in to the rod. Now I can feel my bro is almost 80-90% up. After that she was massaging the balls like Ripples and I felt this action pumps more blood in to the boy. In few mins, I was 110% up. Still she is doing message and no stroking. After all these, she cleaned her hands and started focusing on the head by pulling the pre-skin behind. Then she asked me if I had ever tried read Juagen and I replied Yes. She said real Juagen is painful and I agreed.
She gently did a massage or scratching from fingertips in to the top head and started slow strokes.

At this time, I wanted to explore her body, so started from her legs, moved up and softly touched ger scrotch area. No rejection. So I softly continued to do same while she sas playing with my bro. I must say her H/J was fantastic and she is not in a hurry to shoot out. When I am very nearby, I requested slow down and she agreed.
Finally after 15 mins, Yes after 15 mins I said I am cumming. She speeded up strocking till I shoot and till I dried. After that she cleaned my sperms and asked to get up. She wrapped me by the bed linnen and asked to follow her to shower room which was outside.
It took another 5 mins for me to clean my self, specially from the scrub. Then wore a fresh towel and went to the room. On the way I met two other nice looking girls, greeted me with smile and "hello sir".
One get in to room, she removed my towel and asked to lay down (face down). She said as I just had a shower, she will use powder instead of oil and i agreed.
Started with neck, sholder, spine. Right pressure, slow and gentle. Always asked if I am comfortable. Later she climbed to the bed and sad on my butt while using both hands to pressure some areas. Similarly she gave a very good massage into thighs, calf and even to the foot.
Started at 5.10 and now its almost 6.20. Still no rush. She asked if I enjoyed and of course.
Asked me to change and checked if I want to drink anything, ordered just warm water.

While I was dressing, she was still sitting on the bed and chatting with me. Accidently I had wore the wrong side of my T-shirt and she quickly pointed. And also told she always check if the client get ready properly, because of dark light, accidently some will wear wrongly.

She said its ok to recommand her to my friends, but told to book in advance. She also told me there are 2 local girls working in that place. I will give a try next time.

Here is my summary

Name : Meimei
English : 9/10
Body : Petite, 34B, plum
Face : 7/10
Scrub : 9/10
H/J : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Charges : 40$ for 1hr massage + body scrub and 50$ for H/J (or J.G if you want to call it)
Ops : 11AM - 11PM Daily
RTM : Definetly

Plus Points : Nice ambience, Friendly service, Good rate, easy to find, got promotion
Minus Points : No Attached bath

Interested bros, please PM me for details. Do write an FR if you get a good/bad service.
I will only reply to bros who has above 40 points as to protect the place from unwanted attention. Pls up me if you got a good service.

Enjoy a great time.
Hi brother, care to share the location and contact. will write FR and up you once visited. thanks.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dytheceath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mapletree, can pass me e contact? Cheers!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
noobiemaycry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i knew the place
Old 08-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
coolandy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm the location
Old 08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kallangboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro, I am working at Bugis area, and I am a massage lover. Can pm location? You can see my profile I had several FR already. Thank you
Old 08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nicholasnokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , can share this wonderful ctc with me?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fred3183 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,care 2 share?
Thanks
Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

wow bugis - my fav hangout place.

can give me the add, her ctc also?

thanks bro!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
horny888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brother, care to share the location and contact. will write FR and up you once visited. thanks.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
analguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranalguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Pls share ctc wif me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1