The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I do read every post,but yours happens to have a little greasy and not easy to understand until i did a calculation using Bro Auth's forex calculator. Maybe i will spell it out in simpler form what you actually mean to help the rest understand :

Currently at this time of forex exchange rate :

1USD = 12 000 IDR
1USD = S$0.80 which is 20% of 1USD

Direct SGD to IDR on forex calculator:
1SGD = 9470 IDR

If i change 1USD i will get 12k rupiah,and minus 20% becos 1SGD = 20% of 1USD. So i will need to use 12k minus 20% to get the amount of of 9600 IDR/SGD.

The above is when i change SGD to USD,then use it to change to IDR.

Now i use 1SGD to change directly to IDR will be 9470 IDR.

The profit i make from changing SGD to USD,then to IDR over direct exchange from SGD to IDR : 9600 - 9470 = 130 IDR per USD.

If i use 500 USD to change to IDR,the amount my profit from the exchange rate will be 130 IDR x 500 = 65000 IDR over SGD to IDR.

I am calculating base on using the same money changer,changing my SGD to USD 1st,then convert it to IDR which will give me an extra 65000 IDR comparing to a direct exchange from SGD to IDR.

Correct me if i am wrong.
In my opinion, if the currency is changed from USD to sing$ then to rupiah, the exchange amount will most likely be less than USD direct change to rupiah.

Reason being there is always the "buy" and "sell" rate for every currency. Every time when the currency was exchanged the money changer will make some profit.

Therefore the more times being exchanged, the more will be exchange rate loss for the customers.

If were to change usd to sing$ to rupiah, the money changer will most likely buy your usd at low price and sell sing$ to you at high price.

And then buy your sing$ at low price and sell rupiah at high price...

Don't correct me if I am rite
Old 19-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:

My own opinion

2) Sense of touch: This one is a MUST for me,if cannot touch here,or cannot touch there type,i will be very disappointed. Again,i love it when they orgasm down under where their pussy will start sucking my dick before and after i cum. Does this count under sense of touch too?
Madurese cewek came from madura island north of surabaya have unique sexual talent which their pussy is able to suck dick.

They are able to use their vaginal muscles to "grab and release" the man's dick. This secret technique, was passed down from generations to generations over hundreds of years.

Some of them may also use tongkat Madura, a kind of rod which is able to cleanse, dry and tighten the vagina by reducing vaginal discharge.

Kings massage have a massage cewek from madura 2 years ago but don't know whether now she still available or not.

Did not try her as she quoted too ex for the fj (600k). Btw, anyone ever try madurese cewek before.

Quote:
For me,in this place called Batam,the pussy is definitely tighter as compare to where i come from,and Massage service is always better at Thailand,Gfe is always more immerse in pinoyland,KC power more powderful in China and so on...
In general, Indonesians believe a wet vagina will result in unsatisfying sex.

Therefore in their villages cewek are also strongly advised not to eat pineapple or watermelon because these foods can cause wetness in the vagina.

Nowadays many ceweks including those having lost their viginity or maybe after given birth, are encouraged to take herbal medication to restore their tightness of their vagina.

The point of all this is to please and satisfy her husband, so that he will not abandon her in favour of a younger woman.

(Because every man likes tight pussy)

If a husband always fools around, it implies that it is entirely his wife’s fault for failing to satisfy him in bed.
Old 20-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
In my opinion, if the currency is changed from USD to sing$ then to rupiah, the exchange amount will most likely be less than USD direct change to rupiah.

If were to change usd to sing$ to rupiah, the money changer will most likely buy your usd at low price and sell sing$ to you at high price.
Of course.
It's not cheating: it's plain business. The money changer makes money from the difference between sell and buy, as everyone who has a business.
That's why I have those USD. I received them time ago, and I did not change them to my EUR currency, keeping them for the next visit to Batam: one single change means retaining value.
Old 20-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Ikan Bakar

Since most tourists (me included) are used to have dinner 90% of times at expensive restaurants such as at Windsor or Harbour Bay, here is one precious tip, for everyone enjoyment.
Have dinner at the fish barbecue stalls down the mosque in front of Nagoya Hill. You choose the fresh fish among many types (not just the usual bawal and kerapu), they cook it, et voila.
My dinner tonight: 1 big fish, 1 small fish, 1 kailan, rice, juice, just 156k. Really tasty and fresh.
Just don't take there cewek in sexy attire from a KTV: it would be not appropriate to the location.
Old 20-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Goodway hotel Batam

Any bros got experience with Goodway Hotel? Allowed to bring in a girl, any nearest pick up joints nearby? I read somewhere this place has in-room massage. Do the girls offer any other service?

Thank you in advance.
Old 20-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Where can i rent a motorcycle. Thanks
Old 20-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ok, you are accurate as always, but I just wanted to point out, for the benefit of all bros here, that it is worth spending time walking around and ask the rate in many exchange booths.
As all experienced members here know well, we should never be lazy. Walk around and ask the rate. It is possible to get some significant additional money, if one does not change all money at the first place.
In my case last week, if I changed my 500 USD at first place in front of Lucky Plaza, I would have got 11300x500 = 5.650.000 IDR. After 20 minutes spent asking around in a dozen of places, I got 11750x500 = 5.875.000 IDR, that is +225.000 IDR (worth a seafood dinner, for example). The difference is not negligible. Being lazy costs.
I am sure the same principle applies on changing SGD.
Thanks for sharing on how you get the best out of your money from the exchange of USD to IDR. It's not about me being accurate,it's just me re-interpret your idea of cost-saving in my own way which i personally feel sound easier to understand. The whole idea and concept is still originate from you.

Since you share your part on how you move from money changer hopping to get the best rate,i shall share mine too.

As known by many,i bargain from anything to everything in Batam and that includes the IDR rates too. Below is a simplified scenario :

When i 1st touch down to Batam,reach Formosa,i will check with the Receptionist there for their exchange rates. For those who didn't know,Formosa hotel occupants are allow to change their currency there. I will be given say 9300/SGD becos they will have the impression that i wish to pay in Sing $,which i often don't. So equipped with the knowledge of 9300/SGD,i will step out of Formosa,cross over to the opposite block where there will be at least a chain for 6 to 7 money changer.

i approach Money Changer A,i ask how much to change from SGD to IDR,if they say 9300/SGD,with an exaggerate expression,i will say,"Wah! So low ah!I my as well change from Formosa Hotel....", they surely ask me how much i want to exchange for...i will not reply them but counter-ask them,how much maximum they can change for me,they will usually quote 9350/SGD. It is then i thank them and walk over to Money Changer B.

At Money Changer B,i will ask them how much their rates are,and becos Money Changer A and Money Changer B are very close to each other,so they most likely heard my previous exaggeration of "Wah!",and they will usually quote 9350/SGD,same as Money Changer A. i won't even bargain or talk much and just walk over to Money Changer C.

At Money Changer C,i repeat the same process at Money Changer A, minus the exaggeration. Except this time,when i am being ask "How much You want to Exchange for",i will tell them the quotes from Money Changer A and B,and counter ask them how much can they offer and tell them, straight that if IT'S GOING TO BE THE SAME AS MONEY CHANGER A & B,I WILL JUST GO BACK TO THEM,hehehe...and i am dead sure at this point the rate offer by Money Changer C is going to be better then A & B. And in the event if i fail (which i never had before),there is always Money Changer D,Money Changer E,F,G and so on...

Conclusion,i only approach 2 to 3 Money Changers from opposite Formosa and i believe i already got a bargain.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Will try luck in noname or disco tonight.

Cheers
May Good Luck be with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post
Bro nono1973...now I really will have to try out "tight pussy land" soon
If you are into tight pussy,not much luck is required. But if you are into SYT with good attitude,high playability,no attitude issue and good service,then you will all the luck you can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
My guess...Old Woman's Essence?
I hope not...lol

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Btw, anyone ever try madurese cewek before.
I visited Madura before as i was posted to Surabaya for a business trip last year.

I went there due to the infamous Madura Nasi Bebek, anyway when i was there my driver did mentioned abit about the cewek there.

1) Most of the cewek there has a culture of wearing black tudung.
2) Price of ST there ranging 50 - 100k

The rest i can't really remember.

Regretted inviting my guest to tag along for the short trip to Madura, else i would have tested their special technique.
Old 20-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Where can i rent a motorcycle. Thanks
There are some advertising everywhere, like on walls and busstop.

Last seen was 200k for a week.
Old 20-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Re: Ikan Bakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Have dinner at the fish barbecue stalls down the mosque in front of Nagoya Hill.
Bro are you referring to the entrance to Nagoya hill facing Formosa? If so you should be able to see many satay & bbq stalls on your right, there's a matarbak store you should try, is the Indonesia version of our mian jian kuey with chocolate & cheese filling for 20k a box. And for your information all the mini bus passby and stopped at that bus stop on your left. Getting a taxi hre is also advisable if you are on a budget trip as many taxi parked here are without aircon, can easily bargained for 30k a trip up to bcs area. Because most of the nice and aircon taxi are already camping inside nagoya hill for customer. Hence, the taxi here will be quite desperate for your support
Old 20-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I will be planning for my next week's trip and will be trying out on Blue Bird cab service.
Bro for your information, the minimum charges for blue bird taxi is 25k if you call them for pick up, and if you going into places that has gantry, do give them extra 2-3k or do not be alarmed if they ask from you.
Old 20-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR on Batam Girls

So far fucked 3 girls. 1 massage girl, 2 freelance girls. age 19, 23, 27.

My Findings so far:
1) Pussy tight.
2) Fake moan alot. but it is kind of turn on.
3) accommodating fuck jobs

4) one thing i hate is that they usually dislike doing Blowjobs WHICH is our Singaporean favorite. only one of the girl do blowjob for only 1-2 mins with cap on and ask me to proceed with fuck job. I usually pay them well enough. Due to the lack of blowjobs i am getting in batam, sort of turn me off to come to batam again.

Any lucky brothers manage to get a mind-blowing blowjob in Batam?
Old 20-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Reason being there is always the "buy" and "sell" rate for every currency. Every time when the currency was exchanged the money changer will make some profit.

Therefore the more times being exchanged, the more will be exchange rate loss for the customers.

And then buy your sing$ at low price and sell rupiah at high price...

Don't correct me if I am rite
Not gonna correct you cos i can't. Reason is,i am talking about SGD to USD,then to IDR but you are talking about USD to SGD,then to IDR.

In my next trip,i am going to recce if bro Blackpage's method would work by approaching the money changer for the rate of SGD to USD and then from USD to IDR. Regardless how the rate is like,the rate for SGD to USD then to IDR compare a direct SGD to IDR needs to be exactly the same. Meaning if i use 1SGD to change to US$0.80,then to IDR needs to be the same as 1SGD to IDR. If it's the same,then i make the exchange. If there is a difference,i will need to see if US$0.80 can get better rate then 1SGD to IDR.

Yes,money changer do make profit from the exchange rate.If i change 1SGD to US$0.80 in a Money changer,i can never change US$0.80 back to S$1. Most likely i can only change US$0.80 back to S$0.95. The profit for money changer is therefore S$0.05.

Next week's trip,i will go ask the money changer 3 questions :

How much is....

USD to IDR = ???

USD to SGD = ???

SGD to IDR = ???

If the amount do not allow me to make "profit" or make too little "profit",then i will just change from SGD to IDR direct. Profit around 65k rupiah leh...i can take taxi from Harbour Bay to Formosa and then from Formosa to Harbour Bay,and still got 5k to tip the taxi driver.

Quote:
Madurese cewek came from madura island north of surabaya have unique sexual talent which their pussy is able to suck dick.

They are able to use their vaginal muscles to "grab and release" the man's dick. This secret technique, was passed down from generations to generations over hundreds of years.

Some of them may also use tongkat Madura, a kind of rod which is able to cleanse, dry and tighten the vagina by reducing vaginal discharge.

Kings massage have a massage cewek from madura 2 years ago but don't know whether now she still available or not.

Did not try her as she quoted too ex for the fj (600k). Btw, anyone ever try madurese cewek before.
I heard a lot about Madurese girl in this thread,and have not personally try any of them yet. This entire thread makes Mudurese girl sounds like a legend...lol. So far,most normal Batam girl's pussy were all tight enough to give me a good time. If there is one in King's,most likely she will still be working there cos according to what i hear from the girls there...most MILF girls works there for a very prolong amount of time,eg 5-9 years?

Talking about Tongkat Madura reminds me of Jamu stick. When this thread talks about Jamu the other time,i did some info research online and found out that beside Jamu for Men,there is also a thing call Jamu stick for the ladies,which was use to cleanse ,reduce discharge and to tighten the vagina.

Quote:
In general, Indonesians believe a wet vagina will result in unsatisfying sex.

Therefore in their villages cewek are also strongly advised not to eat pineapple or watermelon because these foods can cause wetness in the vagina.

Nowadays many ceweks including those having lost their viginity or maybe after given birth, are encouraged to take herbal medication to restore their tightness of their vagina.

The point of all this is to please and satisfy her husband, so that he will not abandon her in favour of a younger woman.

(Because every man likes tight pussy)

If a husband always fools around, it implies that it is entirely his wife’s fault for failing to satisfy him in bed.
Interesting,now i understand why most girls i met in Batam don't like to eat pineapple and water melon or drink juices make from these fruits liao...lol. I realise most of them love Guava. The thing is during my 1st visit to Batam during Feb 2014,my girl was complaining pain during the penetration and i suggest to her to use the KY that comes with the 12s condom i bought,but she reject and use her saliva instead. Luckily i did a lot of research during my younger days on how to make a woman orgasm and cum,their behavioural expressions are just such turn-on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro for your information, the minimum charges for blue bird taxi is 25k if you call them for pick up, and if you going into places that has gantry, do give them extra 2-3k or do not be alarmed if they ask from you.
Noted,bro...and with thanks. I won't be taking blue bird from Harbour Bay to anywhere cos i am not sure where to wait for them. Most likely from Hotel to somewhere,and i will tip them like what i usually do to most taxi driver even when i bargained down their price.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey bro,care to share the meaning of OWE? something good or something bad?
O.W.E. means : Obedient Wife Element
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread