The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ju57d017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Bro BG, heard Le Le going back. If confirm, can remove this gem from list liao...
Old 30-03-2014, 03:50 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

A True Blue Jap AV Star Cum SOF Commando...

Ye Ye (L20 H62A)

Exp in GL: 3-4 Months
Height: 1.58m

Face: 7/10
(From far, Ye Ye looks attractive, sultry & pretty. Upon closer look, I noticed she has a pair of dreamy sleepy double eye lid eyes which gave innocent blur blur kind of stares. Her nose is medium high with sharp tip. She has small kissable lips. She looks a little bit like zhou xun, very ancient oriental beauty type of face. She has long black hair. Her complexion is fair, smooth with some freckles. Overall, she belongs to the feminine, pretty, sultry OL type of category ba. Definitely bonkable. High sex appeal.)

Body: 7/10
(At 1.58m tall, she is slim with slight tummy fats spotted. Her figure is quite curvy. She has fair, smooth body complexion. She is very petite easy to carry around. I find that she is quite short as compared to my height.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Ye Ye has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with pink nipples. She definitely knows how to use her boobs & nipples to service me. Simply loved to suck/lick/play with her nipples.)

Foreplay: 7.3/10
(Once the door was closed, action immediately began. I tot I was an actor in a Jap AV film hehe. With our clothes on, Ye Ye hugged me like long lost lovers. Her boobs pressed against my stomach. Her hands were all over my body & dick. We stripped into our birthday suits. She then bit my ass ouch & slapped my butt cheeks. What a naughty girl. She then kissed my dick & licked my nipples. She then made some dirty talks with me & led me to the toilet.)

Bath: 8/10
(Lots of action in the bath. Ye Ye soaped me thoroughly. She then used her boobs to rabba my entire body front & back. She gave me a sensual heavenly HJ with CFM innocent blur stares & we locked lips & frenched like lovers. She then used her nipples to tease my dick head. After that she slided my dick up and down along her cleavage & gave me a shiokalious boobs fk. Wah sibei song to see my dick sliding up & down her neh neh. She also teased my ass hole by poking my ass hole using her fingers ah ah. After that she washed off the soap foam on my body & cat bathed my nipples. She finished the bath by giving me a warm water BBBJ. Wah this appetizer is simply delicious & happening man. After the bath, she dried me with towel. Very caring girl.)

Cat Bath: 8.5/10
(One of the best cat bath I ever had. Laid on my front, she used her boobs to rabba my back. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my flesh. She then used her finger nails to arouse my sensitive regions. After that she gave me a decent massage. Her strength is quite strong when comes to massaging. Looks like she has learnt massaging before. I was asked to be on my fours and I willingly obliged. Ye ye then AR me by poking her tongue into my ass hole ahhh so shiok ah. During the AR, her hands HJ me with baby oil & playing with my balls. She then slid her head under my body sucked my balls & BBBJ me while her finger is poking my ass hole. Very lethal combo. I can’t help but kept moaning haha. I flipped over. Ye ye used her boobs to rabba my entire front. She licked my ears, neck, arm pits, nipples, stomach, thighs & legs til ankle areas. Oh gosh she licked my arm pits til I felt so ticklish & my body squirmed. During the cat bath her hands were HJ me & arousing my balls. Whenever our eyes met we locked lips & frenched like long lost lovers. She asked me to lift up my legs & to my surprise she gave me 2nd round of AR + Ball sucking + BBBJ. Cannot tahan liao. )

BBBJ: 8.5/10
(Ye ye’s BBBJ is damn gd. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. I simply loved her blur innocent sleepy stares when she BBBJ me. Her BBBJ was so good til I cummed in her mouth haha. She sucked all my sperm & then went to toilet to spit it out. She then returned with warm water in her mouth & BBBJ me with warm water to clean my dick. Damn shiok ah.)

AR: 8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. One on my fours and another one when I laid on my back legs lifted up. Ye ye AR me by poking her tongue into my ass hole ahhh so shiok ah. During the AR, her hands HJ me with baby oil & playing with my balls. She then slid her head under my body sucked my balls & BBBJ me while her finger is poking my ass hole. Very lethal combo.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(Frenching this babe was very natural & spontaneous without much hinting. Whenever our eyes met we frenched like long lost lovers. We had a great tongue fight. Frenching her gave me great oomph feel. I felt like I was frenching a hot Jap AV star haha.)

Pussy Painting: 8.5/10
(Ye ye has nice pinkish pussy. Without much hesitation, I dived my tongue into her pussy & unleashed my tongueful on her. She enjoyed my every tongue thrust & responded with soft moans. Her body squirmed. Her hands were all over my hair & face.)

FJ: 9/10
(Ye ye has very tight pussy. She knows how to utilize her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In missionary, I pumped her non stop & we frenched for very long time. She moaned loudly in esctacy. Her eyes rolled up & gave me a blur innocent stress. Her body was squirming. She told me she had cummed & asked me to pump her harder. She pulled my face closer to hers & we locked lips so shiok. she then licked my nipples & my neck. We switched to doggie. Grabbing her boobs from behind I unleashed my tongue on her nice back & gave her a gd lick. Ye ye turned her head towards me sticking out her tongue. Without hesitation, my tongue met her tongue & we frenched in doggie damn shiok ah. This girl is really a frenching cum sex machine. Cannot tahan anymore I cummed in doggie with a loud ahhhhh. Its my second shot in this session. We both collapsed in that position & continued to French. After that our bodies separated, she went to toilet & came back with warm water in her mouth. She BBBJ me with warm water to clean my dick for a second time. Ye ye even challenged me for a 3rd shot & I was dumbfounded haha.)

GFE: 9/10
(Very high GFE & KC. Very chatty. Very caring. Dried my body with towel. Even put on my socks & shoes for me. Gave me a good bye kiss. Asked me when I will RTF her haha.)

RTF: Yes for her Jap AV star service. But hor now i must go to her home base as its almost impossible to get her from other houses after so many wonderful FRs on her haha.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

Ye Ye resembles zhou xun hehe
Old 09-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Arrowdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I may suggest, how about putting % of resemblance in the info as well?
Old 10-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shawn1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, what kind of standard can we expect for cat150? Don't want to be disappointed
Old 13-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Actresses in Geylang

No Nonsense Shy Guo Su Xian (Ann Kwok) Look-alike Silent Killer!

Not getting enough sextisfaction from Li Li, I went on for Bobbi after resting for about half an hour.

WL : Bobbi
House: L2041
Home: Forgot to ask (she was so soft spoken)
Ht/Wt: 157m/43kg

Looks (7/10): This WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She had hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy.

Boobs (6.5/10): Her boobs were B cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. She said she got them a day ago. I didn’t kaypo to ask how she got them. (guess could be occupational hazzard from some rough cheongsters or perverts….? nvm). I didn’t dare to suck hard on them or squeeze them but just light kisses as I afraid I might hurt her.

Painting (6.5/10): Her pussy was tight & darker pink with thick soft flabs. Painting was allowed and I painted her red for a while.

Frenching (6/10): No outright reject but relunctant. I didn’t insist but just some light lip kissings.

Bath (5/10): Nothing happened here, same as with LiLi.

Water bath (6.5/10): Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath.

BBBJ (7/10): Pretty decent bbbj. 1 round in the water bath and 2 rounds during cat bath. Very sextisfying…Full throttle shaft sucking actions.

Cat Bath (7/10): As she did not talk much at all, unlike Li Li, she made full use of her time to concentrate and please me by performing her job well. I felt sextified duirng this session with her, especially her 2 rounds of bbbj for me… shioooook…ah!

FJ (8/10): Similarly, we had more time doing fj instead of wasting time on useless conversations. As this was my 2nd fj within 2 hours, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moaned really high (not like those fake type) when I pumped her in many positions in rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk with her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands holding her big curvy ass, for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. Her moaning was the shy, soft moaning type. But I could feel her breathing quicken as I pumped harder and quicker vertically into her sweet pussy... My final bonk position was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding her angles firmly and rapid fire into her sweet target...like a machine gun, until I ran out of bullets!

GFE (5/10): Almost non existence. Always shy and looking down, no eyes contact throughout. If you like a shy babe (like a virgin type), this lass is definitely for you.

RTF: Not for the time being as there are more WLs coming onboard …..spoilt for choice liao..
Old 14-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Time for an update on Yeye 2062A (Zhou xun), Lulu 1654A (gigi lai) and Bobbi 2041 (Ann Kok).

I don't quite agree with the above opinions on their looks, but just adding it in for fun based on various bros perceptions.

Actually if you guys really want a strong Zhou Xun double, check out Vivo from 1612.

Let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1606 >>> NaNa - Paige Chua,

1608 >>> anything new?

1612 >>> ViVo - Zhou Xun, Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Bai He - Selina Jen /Teresa Teng (when young), Zhen Zhen - Jayesslee

1617 >>> Jia Qiao - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Yao - Michelle Chong

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> any thing new?

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee, Ke Ke - Constance Song/Kanny Theng

1654A >>> Miko - 陈敏之 (Sharon chan TVB), Tian Tian- Priscilla Chan/Selena Gomez, Lulu - Gigi Lai

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong

WH1606 >>> Yin duo duo - Chris Tong Bingyu/Emma Yong/shuqi, Zhen Mei - 陈宝莲/Rosamund Kwan/Wang Si Jia/ kwon yuri of snsd, Yi dian Hong - Yang Mi, Ai Li Si - dolly from 爱

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei, Mi Na - Gong Li/Zhang Ziyi

WH1617 >>> Piao Piao - Sammi Cheng, Bao er - Felicia Chin

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> any thing new?

1805 >>> ZhiLing - Kate Tsui/Celestina Tiew

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Shan Shan - 巩俐/Julie Tan

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang

2033 >>> Mei You - Tiffany Hsu/Ailee (korean singer)/Zoe Tay (when young)/Chloe Moretz/ Rachel McAdams

2038 >>> Xia Tian -Fann Wong/Wong Ai Leng/RachelLiang Wenying

2040 >>> Xiao Mei - Joey Wong Cho Yin, Xiao Hui - Ella from S.H.E, Xiao Wen - 蓝洁英

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> Ji Xiang - Priscella Chan

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Meng - Wen Bi Xia, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪, Jia Bao - Belinda Lee

2058 >>> JJ - Liu Qiulian (ex Mediacorp)/Stella Zhang Qing Fang, Xiao S - Zhang Ziyi

2062 >>> Apple - Felicia Chin, Fang Fang - Mio Kitagawa, Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu

2062A >>> Ye Ye - Zhou Xun

2831A >>> Lisa - Belinda Lee
Old 22-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

This thread is very interesting wkwk

Is there anyone at Geylang look like By2 (singaporean twins singers from ocean butterfly) ?
Old 22-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually if you guys really want a strong Zhou Xun double, check out Vivo from 1612.
Yup vivo really resembles zhou xun
Old 29-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8109 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Bu Dian 1817 resemble 李心潔
Old 29-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
The 2 no 6's in gl r quite pretty imho, yu guo w12 looks a lot like young local actress michelle chong, 06 2413 is dead ringer for korean race queen heo yoon mi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
Xiao Bu Dian 1817 resemble 李心潔
Ok guys. I'll update with your inputs.

Bro Bong, you mean michelle chong (as in The Noose) or you mean michelle chia. I'm not sure if looking like michelle chong is a compliment. hehe
Old 29-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Time for an update on 06 WH1612, 06 24M13 and Xiao Bu Dian 1817

actually I spotted two girls that I feel look somewhat like two Korean actresses from this series that used to broadcast at 7pm on Ch U or Ch 8 I think, but forgot their names. will update when I recall it.

Let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1606 >>> NaNa - Paige Chua,

1608 >>> anything new?

1612 >>> ViVo - Zhou Xun, Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Bai He - Selina Jen /Teresa Teng (when young), Zhen Zhen - Jayesslee

1617 >>> Jia Qiao - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Yao - Michelle Chong

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> any thing new?

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee, Ke Ke - Constance Song/Kanny Theng

1654A >>> Miko - 陈敏之 (Sharon chan TVB), Tian Tian- Priscilla Chan/Selena Gomez, Lulu - Gigi Lai

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong

WH1606 >>> Yin duo duo - Chris Tong Bingyu/Emma Yong/shuqi, Zhen Mei - 陈宝莲/Rosamund Kwan/Wang Si Jia/ kwon yuri of snsd, Yi dian Hong - Yang Mi, Ai Li Si - dolly from 爱

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei, Mi Na - Gong Li/Zhang Ziyi

WH1617 >>> Piao Piao - Sammi Cheng, Bao er - Felicia Chin

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> any thing new?

1805 >>> ZhiLing - Kate Tsui/Celestina Tiew

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Shan Shan - 巩俐/Julie Tan

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang

2033 >>> Mei You - Tiffany Hsu/Ailee (korean singer)/Zoe Tay (when young)/Chloe Moretz/ Rachel McAdams

2038 >>> Xia Tian -Fann Wong/Wong Ai Leng/RachelLiang Wenying

2040 >>> Xiao Mei - Joey Wong Cho Yin, Xiao Hui - Ella from S.H.E, Xiao Wen - 蓝洁英

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> Ji Xiang - Priscella Chan

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Meng - Wen Bi Xia, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪, Jia Bao - Belinda Lee

2058 >>> JJ - Liu Qiulian (ex Mediacorp)/Stella Zhang Qing Fang, Xiao S - Zhang Ziyi

2062 >>> Apple - Felicia Chin, Fang Fang - Mio Kitagawa, Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu

2062A >>> Ye Ye - Zhou Xun

24M13 >>> 06 - heo yoon mi

2831A >>> Lisa - Belinda Lee
Old 30-04-2014, 04:26 AM
Samster

ever fantasized about our local news reader Andrea Chow?

There is someone that resembles her from the December batch of newbies.

Shall write an FR on her soon when I am free.

In the meantime.... for those who don't know who is Andrea Chow...

Old 01-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
ever fantasized about our local news reader Andrea Chow?

There is someone that resembles her from the December batch of newbies.

Shall write an FR on her soon when I am free.

In the meantime.... for those who don't know who is Andrea Chow...

So who is this person who looks like Andrea Chow in my eyes. Well, she is none other than Jiahuan 1617, had mentioned her before in one of my ranking and some other post when I first saw her a while back.

Anyway, was surprised that there was no FR on her so I thought I would pen one.

When I first saw jiahuan 1617, she was walking back from another house and along lorong 16. Amazed that such a beauty even existed, I quickened my paced and asked her name. Took note of it and her house number. Came back searched to see if any FR on her but there was none, so I forgot about her for a while and was busy with work etc.

Then, another day at geylang, saw her at another house whilst thinking which girl to call. She came in with Jiacai for a viewing but both girls got rejected. So seeing my chance, I quickly ask the OKT to keep Jiahuan as I wanted her. And off we went.

Jiahuan is a fair girl, standing at about 1.6 plus, slightly big-boned but her best asset is her pretty face that resembles andrea chow up to 70 percent and her C-cup boobs - the total combo reminds me a lot of Lulu Wh1612.

Once the door closed, she drew me in for a kiss and started to remove my clothes and then squatted down to remove my shoes.

Then she took off her dress, and out came those gorgeous creamy soft C-cup boobs. They were vision of loveliness! couldn't get my hands off them!

In the bath, she rubbed her creamy white body against mine and my dick erected immediately hitting her chin and grazing the side of her face, eliciting some giggles from her, "Bao bei, ni na me kuai jiu ying cheng zhe yang", she said as squeezed my dick playfully.

She did a short bbbj in the shower and then time for bed.

On the bed, she did a sizzling catbath that had both her tongue and boobs sliding up and down all over my back... really mind blowing watch her do it in the mirror... that pretty face smiling at me and those soft white C-cups pressed against my body.... heaven!

Her AR was so shiok.... watching that pretty face stick itself up my butt, as her tongue tickled my asshole and did a deep exploration of my behind...

Turned around she did a nice bbbj on me, those eyes and that face kept giving me naughty smiles.... I was ready to explode and she could sense it

So she said, "Yao zhuo ai le ma" I nodded and smiled. She smiled back and took out the condom and capped me.

We did a few positions for some 30 min - her on top, missionary, sideways, doggy and finally I pinned her down for the finish.

At the end of it we were both dripping from the exertion... but though our bodies were exhausted, both our faces were lit up with smiles of satisfaction after a good session of wild sex.

One thing I need to mention about this girl is it takes a while to get her to French... she will avoid for a while and only allows closed mouth kiss on the lips. But I believe you should get French maybe in the midst of love making or at a second session. She is not commando.

But her beautiful C-cup boobs, pretty face and creamy white skin are rare these days and have not seen anything like it since the departure of Lulu Wh1612 last May. If you all see anything else like this, do let me know lah.

Just a small humble contribution from me.

Have a Happy Labour Day Weekend everyone!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 01-05-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Bro bg, gals i find similar to lulu ex w12 tho not quite as total pkg r miao miao 1654, mina w15, xiao mei 2040, 06+33+99 2413. Just saw a dead ringer at 1654 for mei bao ex 2831 by the name of ke ke, but got warned off her by other customer, who said her svc was terrible cos too new, kiv for next month i guess
Buddy. Please add 88 at 24M13 to that list based on our shared tastes.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Mobil is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hot milf ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1