The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post
May I heard from OKT..
May will come few girls,the 1.75 come on July.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
16 Apr reach our shore.. Early May start work.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
normally the outstanding one will be the last to appear, she who comes last comes best
Old 10-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Feel like going for another bonking session later. I had Miao Miao a few weeks ago, I'm thinking if trying Xiao Xue or Hong Hong. Hopefully they are just as good as Miao or better.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Last night seemed to be busy night for the girls. I decided on Miao Miao again. Her service was exactly the same As last time. I really
Love her soft lips, and I can't stop squeezing her boobs. She cum once in missionary, then did doggy which was awesome
As I could hug her and squeeze her boobies again.
Then she cum again in cowgirl and then it was my turn to
Cum. She cleaned me up and cuddled beside me. I think fell asleep as I looked up into the mirror and I felt her arms twitch. I let her rest a while. Then she opened her eyes, I asked her, you fell asleep? She said no la.
Cute girl. Awesome GFE.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I was at 1654a earlier 12 april at abt 5 pm. Saw this pretty gal sitting next to the door. Dressed in black dress n bright pink heels. She dont look like working at 1654a. Anyone seen her before and any idea which house she may come from?

Many thanks
Old 12-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Dear bros,

I was at 1654a earlier 12 april at abt 5 pm. Saw this pretty gal sitting next to the door. Dressed in black dress n bright pink heels. She dont look like working at 1654a. Anyone seen her before and any idea which house she may come from?

Many thanks
Next time just ask the girl or OKT directly when you saw the girl. I doubt anyone here will be able to help you.
Old 13-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Due to strong recommendation from my friends and the great reviews, I try Lulu 1654a. With the name Lulu, expectation is sky high because of the gold standard set by the predecessor. This Lulu bears a certain resemblance to the previous one especially with the eye make-up and icy cool look. I would have to agree with some bros that she looks a little like Gigi Lai, perhaps a 30-40% similarity. Lulu is petite, standing at 1.60 m. She is equipped with full B-cup boobs with pinkish nipples.

Lulu belongs to the sensual commando WL category. Without smiling, she looks kind of stern but she warms up easily once the door closes. She comes up to me and helps me to undress with her boobs pressing against my chest. We proceed to shower as she holds my hand.

This has to be one of the most action-packed shower. She performed a full range of service that should have been done on the bed such as catbath and bbbj. I simply enjoyed her catbath. She uses an aggressive 拉皮 style, which I dig a lot. It feels both shiok and refreshing. And yes, we french-kissed passionately in the shower. If there's a title called Queen of French in Geylang, I would have to bestow the title upon this gem. We lock lips and have a ferocious tongue fight. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. I thought she has some French blood in her!

On the bed, she repeats the same routine done in shower for a second time. This time, she includes AR in her sexual menu. When I'm on all four, she drills her soft wet tongue into my asshole, alternating between soft licking and tongue fucking. What a heavenly AR! And her bbbj is simply fantastic. This girl can deep-throat. She takes the whole length of my cock and engulfs it like a sex-deprived nympho. I swear that I can feel her throat through the tip of my cock.

Told her I can't take it anymore and she puts on the safety cap for me. We start with cowgirl position. I love how her eyes are fixated on mine throughout the sex. We change to missionary and I ram her hard. She's painting with pleasure with occasional nods of approval. I can sense how much she's loving this moment from her eyes. It's as if she's daring me to fuck her hard and deep. Our eyes are in contact throughout the whole process. We french aggressively as 2 of us become 1. After a good half an hour of thrusting, I cum hard. We continue with our sensual frenching as I laid on her. Sextifying!

Below are my personal ratings for Lulu:
Look: 7.3/10 Icy cool syt look
Body: 7.5/10 Petite and tanned with a slight hourglass shape
Boob: 8/10 Simply love her well-shaped tits and pinkish nipples
Catbath: 8.5/10 Her aggressive 拉皮 put other WL's catbath to shame
Frenching: 12/10 She's the undisputed no.1 frencher that I have encountered in Geylang. Hence, she deserves the title of frenching queen!
AR: 7.5 Her AR is above average with distinctive styles applied.
Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat and nice suction.
Fj: 8/10 Passionate and engaging. She seems to be enjoying it.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Very friendly and accommodating.
Rtf: Absolutely yes!
Old 13-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with your review. Probably the most commando of the December batch of newbies in geylang. This girl will French you once the door closes.

But then that's 1654A standard. Her newbie housemates like miko and xiaoyu also commando and will french.

Actually, I can't really recall any girl from 1654a that do not French. Frenching, AR and bbbj seems to be their standard routine.

Though currently there are much prettier girls in other houses from I've seen.

But for service, 1654a still number 1.

Quote:
Due to strong recommendation from my friends and the great reviews, I try Lulu 1654a. With the name Lulu, expectation is sky high because of the gold standard set by the predecessor. This Lulu bears a certain resemblance to the previous one especially with the eye make-up and icy cool look. I would have to agree with some bros that she looks a little like Gigi Lai, perhaps a 30-40% similarity. Lulu is petite, standing at 1.60 m. She is equipped with full B-cup boobs with pinkish nipples.

Lulu belongs to the sensual commando WL category. Without smiling, she looks kind of stern but she warms up easily once the door closes. She comes up to me and helps me to undress with her boobs pressing against my chest. We proceed to shower as she holds my hand.

This has to be one of the most action-packed shower. She performed a full range of service that should have been done on the bed such as catbath and bbbj. I simply enjoyed her catbath. She uses an aggressive 拉皮 style, which I dig a lot. It feels both shiok and refreshing. And yes, we french-kissed passionately in the shower. If there's a title called Queen of French in Geylang, I would have to bestow the title upon this gem. We lock lips and have a ferocious tongue fight. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. I thought she has some French blood in her!

On the bed, she repeats the same routine done in shower for a second time. This time, she includes AR in her sexual menu. When I'm on all four, she drills her soft wet tongue into my asshole, alternating between soft licking and tongue fucking. What a heavenly AR! And her bbbj is simply fantastic. This girl can deep-throat. She takes the whole length of my cock and engulfs it like a sex-deprived nympho. I swear that I can feel her throat through the tip of my cock.

Told her I can't take it anymore and she puts on the safety cap for me. We start with cowgirl position. I love how her eyes are fixated on mine throughout the sex. We change to missionary and I ram her hard. She's painting with pleasure with occasional nods of approval. I can sense how much she's loving this moment from her eyes. It's as if she's daring me to fuck her hard and deep. Our eyes are in contact throughout the whole process. We french aggressively as 2 of us become 1. After a good half an hour of thrusting, I cum hard. We continue with our sensual frenching as I laid on her. Sextifying!

Frenching: 12/10 She's the undisputed no.1 frencher that I have encountered in Geylang. Hence, she deserves the title of frenching queen!
Old 16-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post
16 Apr reach our shore.. Early May start work.
Reach our shore then how they proceed to 1654A? taxi drivers may noe where's lor 16 but may not noe exactly where's 1654A rite?
Mayb G will go to airport to fetch them izit? then he must carry a banner & display: 欢迎光临1654A (welcome to 1654A)
Old 16-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HainanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Lulu

Quite agreed with what is mentioned but her bbbj and ar fall short. Sorry to say that but was a min thing. Anyway she look good and gfe was good too.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8517 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

both Lulu & Xiao Yu confirmed commando level...frenching once the door close, shower full of action (even got frenching, catbath, BBBJ, AR), on the bed (frenching, catbath, AR, BBBJ + FJ of course). can fight with Yeye 2062A...this house gal maintain high standard of service because of competition. heard after include the new girl arrive, up to 20+ girl (but a lot bah bah girl, i dun like, i like slim one). only the downside is the OKT friendlyness towards new customer. If his friendliness like OKT willie 2831A, then will be better.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8517 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

both Lulu & Xiao Yu confirmed commando level...frenching once the door close, shower full of action (even got frenching, catbath, BBBJ, AR), on the bed (frenching, painting, catbath, AR, BBBJ + FJ of course). can fight with Yeye 2062A...this house gal maintain high standard of service because of competition. heard after include the new girl arrive, up to 20+ girl (but a lot bah bah girl, i dun like, i like slim one). only the downside is the OKT friendlyness towards new customer. If his friendliness like OKT willie 2831A, then will be better.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
both Lulu & Xiao Yu confirmed commando level...frenching once the door close, shower full of action (even got frenching, catbath, BBBJ, AR), on the bed (frenching, painting, catbath, AR, BBBJ + FJ of course). can fight with Yeye 2062A...this house gal maintain high standard of service because of competition. heard after include the new girl arrive, up to 20+ girl (but a lot bah bah girl, i dun like, i like slim one). only the downside is the OKT friendlyness towards new customer. If his friendliness like OKT willie 2831A, then will be better.
Visit more often loh! Lol.. I love the girls here too!
Old 22-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro, I will skip 拉皮, once got a love bite on my leg after 拉皮 from other WL ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1