The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2014, 11:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good FR. Till now, I miss former xin er from this house.
I missed out on this xin er in the past. Wasted.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF NaNa on Tuesday.
This round she performed special AR.
Frenching is more passionate than first trip.
She go all out to please as long you tell her your needs.
KC turned to high gfe,lol!
We laughed most of the time even affect her services to me.
But is ok for me as long have fun with her.Like to tease her,she is cute!
Will Rtf her again,one of my favorite dish!
Old 16-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Her Cuteness is just too Lethal

I'm quite surprised that there is little mention of this gem, Nana. Perhaps she was overshadowed by her slightly more popular housemate Yiyi. Standing at 1.55m, Nana doesn't really fit the mould of an ideal WL by Geylang standard. As they say, good things come in small packages. For what she lacks in height, she makes up with her adorable face and bubbly character. She knows how to apply the right make-up to complement her v-shaped face and her attractive little mouth. In fact, from some angles, she resembles a typical female character from Japanese anime! Her syt look is complemented by a teenage build and slightly tanned complexion. And yes her B-cup boobs are enhanced but that is a negligible drawback on this pretty young thing.

"Would you like a cup of tea?", she asked as she stepped into the house. I was immediately allured by her smile and vivacious nature. The ice was already broken before we stepped into the room. As the door closes behind us, she helped me undress and we proceeded to shower. Shower was SOP with body-to-body rub on my back and front. Beneath that bubbly and playful demeanour of hers, I can sense a little bit of shyness. I edged closer and gave her a long wet kiss on her tiny little lips. She ended the shower with a brief bbbj. She must be saving the best for last, I thought.

On the bed proper, I laid on my front. Nana likes to take things slow. She started her catbath by blowing hot breath into my ears. We frenched as our eyes met. Then, she licked my ears sensually, upper torso and all the way down to my ankle. I love how she doesn't ask you to go on all fours for AR because I always find that position awkward. Instead, she spread my ass cheek and gave me a stimulating AR. I turned over and she continued her art and craft with her tongue. Her bbbj could be better improved I must say. Due to her small mouth, she finds it hard to take my dick all in. So, it felt like a heavy licking on the head rather than a full suction. Nevertheless, she must be commended for her effort. Gathered that her skill has improved by leaps and bound now.

My turn to take over. As she's petite and light, I carried her and she laid on top of me. We frenched for a long period of time with her eyes open and half-closed alternatively. Kawaii desu ne! She capped me and we started off with her on top. We then switched to lotus position while embracing each other tight with deep frenching on the menu. We adopted a few more positions such as doggy and spooning before approaching the grand missionary finale. The love making session is so natural and it's like doing it with your shy girlfriend. She asked me to hug her tight as we looked each other deep in the eye. The harder I thrust, the louder the moans of approval and pleasure that are projected. I was going on full speed turbo until I unloaded my soldiers in her.

Post-sex routine is just as good. Lots of cuddling and chatting. This girl is so full of life that you can talk to her about anything under the soon. Certainly one who can lighten up your mood on a typical bad day. She emanates high gfe and kc vibe. Be warned. It has been a few months since I last had her. She's perhaps no.1 in terms of popularity in the House of Rainbow currently. If you crave for a cute syt with above average service and strong gfe, look no further, Nana is your sexual remedy.
Old 16-04-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Her Cuteness is just too Lethal

I'm quite surprised that there is little mention of this gem, Nana. Perhaps she was overshadowed by her slightly more popular housemate Yiyi. Standing at 1.55m, Nana doesn't really fit the mould of an ideal WL by Geylang standard. As they say, good things come in small packages. For what she lacks in height, she makes up with her adorable face and bubbly character. She knows how to apply the right make-up to complement her v-shaped face and her attractive little mouth. In fact, from some angles, she resembles a typical female character from Japanese anime! Her syt look is complemented by a teenage build and slightly tanned complexion. And yes her B-cup boobs are enhanced but that is a negligible drawback on this pretty young thing.

"Would you like a cup of tea?", she asked as she stepped into the house. I was immediately allured by her smile and vivacious nature. The ice was already broken before we stepped into the room. As the door closes behind us, she helped me undress and we proceeded to shower. Shower was SOP with body-to-body rub on my back and front. Beneath that bubbly and playful demeanour of hers, I can sense a little bit of shyness. I edged closer and gave her a long wet kiss on her tiny little lips. She ended the shower with a brief bbbj. She must be saving the best for last, I thought.

On the bed proper, I laid on my front. Nana likes to take things slow. She started her catbath by blowing hot breath into my ears. We frenched as our eyes met. Then, she licked my ears sensually, upper torso and all the way down to my ankle. I love how she doesn't ask you to go on all fours for AR because I always find that position awkward. Instead, she spread my ass cheek and gave me a stimulating AR. I turned over and she continued her art and craft with her tongue. Her bbbj could be better improved I must say. Due to her small mouth, she finds it hard to take my dick all in. So, it felt like a heavy licking on the head rather than a full suction. Nevertheless, she must be commended for her effort. Gathered that her skill has improved by leaps and bound now.

My turn to take over. As she's petite and light, I carried her and she laid on top of me. We frenched for a long period of time with her eyes open and half-closed alternatively. Kawaii desu ne! She capped me and we started off with her on top. We then switched to lotus position while embracing each other tight with deep frenching on the menu. We adopted a few more positions such as doggy and spooning before approaching the grand missionary finale. The love making session is so natural and it's like doing it with your shy girlfriend. She asked me to hug her tight as we looked each other deep in the eye. The harder I thrust, the louder the moans of approval and pleasure that are projected. I was going on full speed turbo until I unloaded my soldiers in her.

Post-sex routine is just as good. Lots of cuddling and chatting. This girl is so full of life that you can talk to her about anything under the soon. Certainly one who can lighten up your mood on a typical bad day. She emanates high gfe and kc vibe. Be warned. It has been a few months since I last had her. She's perhaps no.1 in terms of popularity in the House of Rainbow currently. If you crave for a cute syt with above average service and strong gfe, look no further, Nana is your sexual remedy.
nothing surprising. there are many gems not mentioned here till they have been around for nearly a year or close to going home. and most that are mentioned here are also not really the cream of the crop. for example you said you haven't had this girl for a few months but only now you are mentioning her here. so everyone thinks the same way and that's why no mention. very normal.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i did mention her before....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread....=#post10427837
Old 16-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
nothing surprising. there are many gems not mentioned here till they have been around for nearly a year or close to going home. and most that are mentioned here are also not really the cream of the crop. for example you said you haven't had this girl for a few months but only now you are mentioning her here. so everyone thinks the same way and that's why no mention. very normal.
Hi bro BG,
do u know of any gems not mentioned but into 1-2 years of service?
I only thought of zhi ling, which was recently mentioned. She was highlighted in her early days but other news about newbies just overtaken her, similar to Xiao Yan.
But I don't know of any girl completely not mentioned but lasted more than 1'year.
Will be good if you can share?
Old 16-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro BG,
do u know of any gems not mentioned but into 1-2 years of service?
I only thought of zhi ling, which was recently mentioned. She was highlighted in her early days but other news about newbies just overtaken her, similar to Xiao Yan.
But I don't know of any girl completely not mentioned but lasted more than 1'year.
Will be good if you can share?
For the current batch, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

But if we talk about previous batches, I can think of a few that had almost no mention here for more than a year till I mentioned them, but were fantastic fucks.

Examples are former Xiaomin 2041, Xiaoqing 2040. Simply because back then there were almost no FR on these houses anyway.

But of course, one man's meat is another man's poison lah. What may be considered gem to me may be different from others bro.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

not sure if you guys have tried jia ni before
Old 16-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
not sure if you guys have tried jia ni before
Have personally tried her bro. She's one of the best around, imho.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Have personally tried her bro. She's one of the best around, imho.
yup...agree too
Old 02-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dam13n is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My 1st post

Actually went down today with the intention to try NaNa after reading the FR. Unfortunately, was informed that she wasn't working today when I reached. Anyway, saw this pretty lady dressed in purple. Looked like my type so decided to go for her.

Name : Xue Er

Height : ~ 160 cm

Looks : 8.0
I don't know why but I really like her looks Throughout the whole session my attention was 80% on her face. Really pretty and nice to look at. Think it's her best feature. Really pretty. I like.

Boobs : 7.0
B cup. Very soft watery type, like tofu. She keep taking my hands to grab them lol. Nipples are fake but didn't really matter.

Body : 6.5
Overall, she's considered petite. Not fat. Hmm, her mid-section really let her down though, I feel. Kinda flabby. Not much waist.

Shower : 5.0
Nothing special here. Really just washing. But she wash very long and thorough. I told her "you wash very long". She says "must wash long long then clean" haha.

Cat bath : 6.5
So-so. Pretty standard licking and stuff. Good eye-contact. Looking at her pretty face kept my dick rock hard throughout

Bbbj : 7.5
Good, long blowing with nice suction and coupled with good tongue action. Keep looking up at me with those big eyes, I like. Enjoyed seeing her tongue twirl around my dickhead and then licking my shaft and then engulf my whole dick and then...

FJ : 7.5
... I couldn't tahan anymore so I told her to cap me. I told her I wanted on top cause I know if she goes on top I would'nt last very long. Pumped her in missionary for a while, then folding chair, then hugged and kissed and continued pumping, then finally lifted up her legs and pumped all the way until I emptied all my ammo.

GFE : 7.5
She's very nice to chat with. Gave me a nice massage while talking. She's only been here 1 month.

RTF : Yes

Just my little short FR.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another newbie getting zapped for posting a truthful FR. This is really sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dam13n View Post
My 1st post

Actually went down today with the intention to try NaNa after reading the FR. Unfortunately, was informed that she wasn't working today when I reached. Anyway, saw this pretty lady dressed in purple. Looked like my type so decided to go for her.

Name : Xue Er

Height : ~ 160 cm

Looks : 8.0
I don't know why but I really like her looks Throughout the whole session my attention was 80% on her face. Really pretty and nice to look at. Think it's her best feature. Really pretty. I like.

Boobs : 7.0
B cup. Very soft watery type, like tofu. She keep taking my hands to grab them lol. Nipples are fake but didn't really matter.

Body : 6.5
Overall, she's considered petite. Not fat. Hmm, her mid-section really let her down though, I feel. Kinda flabby. Not much waist.

Shower : 5.0
Nothing special here. Really just washing. But she wash very long and thorough. I told her "you wash very long". She says "must wash long long then clean" haha.

Cat bath : 6.5
So-so. Pretty standard licking and stuff. Good eye-contact. Looking at her pretty face kept my dick rock hard throughout

Bbbj : 7.5
Good, long blowing with nice suction and coupled with good tongue action. Keep looking up at me with those big eyes, I like. Enjoyed seeing her tongue twirl around my dickhead and then licking my shaft and then engulf my whole dick and then...

FJ : 7.5
... I couldn't tahan anymore so I told her to cap me. I told her I wanted on top cause I know if she goes on top I would'nt last very long. Pumped her in missionary for a while, then folding chair, then hugged and kissed and continued pumping, then finally lifted up her legs and pumped all the way until I emptied all my ammo.

GFE : 7.5
She's very nice to chat with. Gave me a nice massage while talking. She's only been here 1 month.

RTF : Yes

Just my little short FR.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:56 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A service oriented SYT...

Na Na (L16 H39)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: 6 months plus

Face: 6.9/10
(Na Na has a rather squarish face shape with high, sharp nose & big eyes. Her skin is tanned & facial complexion quite ok. She looks slutty, foxy, with CFM type of face. Her hair is long, colored & rather dry. Somehow I find she resembles Ji Xiang 2045A.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.58m, Na Na is slim, petite, & has a youthful taut figure similar to a jc school girl's figure. Slight tummy spotted. Arm pit hair spotted. Her body skin quite tanned.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Na Na has a pair of enhanced B cup boobs with brown protruding eraser like nipples. I like to play & suck her nipples. Shiok.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment the door was closed, Na Na sashayed towards me in a seductive manner, hugged me & frenched me. With our clothes intact, we frenched, while she stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. We stripped to our birthday suits. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. What a great prelude to the bath. We then proceeded to the bath.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She soaped my body then used her boobs to rabba against my body while her hands were teasing my dick. She then gave me a boob fuck. Very shiok to see my dick sliding along the cleavage while she stared at me seductively. After that she cat bathed my nipples & licked my balls. Finally here comes the finale when she squatted & BBBJ me seductively. I loved the way she stared at me seductively when she sucked my cock. She spitted saliva & lubricated my dick head with her fingers while continuing to lick my dick. Damn shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(Laid on my front, she applied baby oil on her boobs & rabba my back with her oiled boobs. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my flesh. She then used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she sensually licked my ears, neck, back, ass, thighs & ankles. Very sensual thorough wet moist agile tongueful skills she has. I was asked to be on my fours. She then sucked my balls & dick while her fingers were playing with my ass hole. She then lowered her head under my body to BBBJ me while her fingers continued to play with my balls & ass hole. This lasted quite a while. She then AR me for quite a while and concurrently her fingers were HJ my dick with baby oil & playing with my balls. I flipped over. She performed the same routine on my front. Simply love her BBBJ skills. She also gave me another round of AR and BBBJ when I laid on my back.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Had a great long time frenching this cutie. Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph. Felt like I was frenching my lover haha.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Na Na BBBJ skills are good. Loved the way she licked my dick head. She spitted some saliva & mixed with my pre cum to lubricate my dick & HJ me while BBBJ me at same time. Deep throated. Strong suction. Great seductive CFM eye contact during BBBJ.)

AR: 7.6/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First one on my fours another one when I laid on my back. On my fours, she licked my ass hole while her oiled fingers were HJ my dick & playing with my balls. She alternated AR with ball sucking & BBBJ plus her fingers poking my ass hole haha. This combo damn lethal. Nearly cummed. What a mind blowing AR. )

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has bushy pussy. Painted her til song song. She responded with sexy loud moans while her hands were all over my face & hair. Loved the way she rolled her eyes & her super enjoying facial expression.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is rather tight. We had a wild steamy hot sex. She is very horny, wild & has high sex drive. Her moanings are non stop & very loud. Her breathings are so heavy. In missionary we frenched like lovers while we made love. She then licked my neck & nipples while her fingers were all over my body. In doggie, her pussy is tightest. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind & thrusted my dick into her love hole fast & furious. She turned her head around & we frenched. I lifted & carried her up & pumped her faster & faster. Her moanings are getting louder & louder that I'm afraid passers by may overheard it haha. Finally cannot tahan i cummed & we collapsed on the bed. I felt her heavy panting. What a mind blowing sex with this nympho haha.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(Very chatty, bubbly, friendly, gd attitude girl. Very accommodating to all my requests. Always smiling.)

RTF: Depends. Many newbies to bonk at the moment.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Wow, it has been a long time since I ventured into 1639. Now that you guys have been visiting it, I think I need to make a trip when I return to see the new batch.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:02 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wow, it has been a long time since I ventured into 1639. Now that you guys have been visiting it, I think I need to make a trip when I return to see the new batch.
u should try yi yi, tang tang and na na in this house

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1