The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: comm geylang diary and FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good honest FR bro. I agree with you that her service is weak. Much stronger SYTs out there to be honest. No frenching for you?
Agree with the FR. I went to rtf Bei Er recently and I did not really enjoy the session. Her overall service is just about average although she was friendly & chatty...appeared to be rushing through the session.

Not satisfied I went over to 1805 later on the same day and Peter as usual was very friendly and warm. He told me he has a few very popular ones but I eventually chose Zhiling who was sitting there and smiling at me when I entered the house. I had a good session with her about 2 months ago. She still remembered me and inside the room , she asked how have I been doing..very friendly and polite WL.
After the shower we had a great time in bed with lots of frenching & foreplay...no rush at all followed by a great fj. She was moaning with pleasure.
Heard she is leaving quite soon. Is that true.
Old 14-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
Agree with the FR. I went to rtf Bei Er recently and I did not really enjoy the session. Her overall service is just about average although she was friendly & chatty...appeared to be rushing through the session.

Not satisfied I went over to 1805 later on the same day and Peter as usual was very friendly and warm. He told me he has a few very popular ones but I eventually chose Zhiling who was sitting there and smiling at me when I entered the house. I had a good session with her about 2 months ago. She still remembered me and inside the room , she asked how have I been doing..very friendly and polite WL.
After the shower we had a great time in bed with lots of frenching & foreplay...no rush at all followed by a great fj. She was moaning with pleasure.
Heard she is leaving quite soon. Is that true.
Actually zhiling service is just average also, but she may be one of the top 10 prettiest girls in geylang right now. She is leaving soon as two years almost up.

Yes, okt peter is friendly and good okt.
Old 14-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: comm geylang diary and FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually zhiling service is just average also, but she may be one of the top 10 prettiest girls in geylang right now. She is leaving soon as two years almost up.

Yes, okt peter is friendly and good okt.

Haha...may be it was a rtf session with Zhiling and she knows there are also other new WLs in 1805, that was why she was out to please. In terms of looks she is easily at least a 8/10.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I saw zhiling before in those short hotpants and short shirt that expose her tummy. looked sexy
Old 14-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro comm, u did her before? How's the experience?
Old 14-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I saw zhiling before in those short hotpants and short shirt that expose her tummy. looked sexy
A beauty like her is indeed rare in geylang now. Actually, I can't think of anyone of her standard these days. She might be the last genuine beauty left, and soon, she too will be gone from our shores.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Nope...never tried zhiling before

Old 15-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster (P)

Some info from 1654a

Wen wen, looks average, butt looks really good, boobs no idea

Jojo, tall sexy figure, however this could be the clothing. Her face is quite unique but not really my type. I feel her face is kinda sexy ?
Old 19-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (P)

This are my 5 ratings

1) looks
2) body
3) service
4) fj
5) attitude / GFE

Remarks will be such

Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

---------------
next challenger
---------------

JoJo 1654a

Looks:
Quite a good looking milf with tall sexy s body

Body:
Boobs: Big enough and perky, well done Fake boobs
Tummy: Trim
Butt: Some butt, grade B
Height: Tall
Legs: Long

Overall: Sexy slim body with long legs. Fair skin and can see some veins at the boobs and the hip.

Services:
Cat bath
AR
BBBJ

Skill level of services:
Cat bath: fail
She rushed through in like 5 mins

AR: weak
She can do a sop AR, nothing much. lasted abit short.

BBBJ: weak
Got some skill, lasted abit short.

FJ
she give hint that she want to end faster
pussy tight enough

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
ok-ok
cut short my session time...only lasted 30-40 mins.

SUMMARY
Looks: Good
Body: Good

Services: Weak
FJ: weak
Attitude: Weak

Maybe i got her on her bad day, could hear her tummy making quite alot of sound. She said she was feeling unwell.

Is she good value for $150 ?
Unfortunately Nope.

Even if her face and body are good stuff, but the rushed service, and cut-short session is too much.

my session lasted only 30 to 40 mins. Maybe i got her on the wrong day ? need more bros to confirm her service standards
Old 22-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster (P)

5 categories

1) looks
2) body
3) service
4) fj
5) attitude or GFE

Ratings will be such

Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

---------------
next challenger
---------------

Hui Hui 16w15

Looks:
Syt type, looks can grow on you

Body:
Boobs: small
Tummy: trim
Butt: skinny
Height: Average

Overall: Skinny Body, I shape

Services:
Bathing
Cat bath
AR
BBBJ

Skill level of services:
Bathing: fail
She put in some effort but not much skill yet.

Cat bath: fail
suction and licking still too weak.

AR: Good
Courageous warrior.
have not mastered the handjob part yet.

BBBJ: Good Enough
Felt some teeth here and there, i believe she can get better with more practise. Right now her bbbj is already better then those old birds who never bother to improve or learn.

FJ
Pro-active and alittle tight. passes FJ with flying colors.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Attitude good.
KC also good.

SUMMARY
Looks: Good Enough
Body: Weak

Services: Good Enough
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good

Hui Hui is a NEWBIE to geylang, i think this is still her 1st or 2nd week here. Her services are already on par or better then older wls.

A GEM in the making, if she can continue to improve and work on her services, i believe she will rise to ang pai status

As for her Attitude or GFE, i hope it continues. This is 1 of her unique points and i enjoyed my time with her.

Is she good value for $150 ?

YES.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster (P)

Heard 33 and 06 going back in 2 months

-

old fr might not be accurate
from newest to oldest

-

Hui Hui Excellent - Potential Gem

JoJo Lousy

Bei Er Good

Dan Dan Lousy

Vivo FAIL

Model Good Service

GeGe OK

Yi Yi OK

Mei Qi OK

Xue'er Good BBBJ

Mei You OK

Jia Ni Excellent Gem

06 Good

33 Excellent

Apple Good Body

JJ OK

Wenwen Good

Bai He Good

-

click on name for FR and house
Old 24-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

JoJo 1654a

Looks:
Quite a good looking milf with tall sexy s body

Overall: Sexy slim body with long legs. Fair skin and can see some veins at the boobs and

my session lasted only 30 to 40 mins. Maybe i got her on the wrong day ? need more bros to confirm her service standards

Went down to q for LuLu but was taken, saw this sexy model looking JoJo so went for her instead. To me her face very turn on type.

Outlook : 7.8
Boobs : 7.3 enhanced c with pink super nice nipples. But too
bad she tries very hard to protect her assets so
very little squeezing or licking, if not I will score her
Higher
Body : 8.0 smoking hot, like model.
Shower : 7.8 good rub and bbbj in standing position
Cat bath : 7.4 sensual
AJ : offered but declined
Bbbj : 8.0 start with hand job already super shiok than solid
bbbj. I like hand job more bbbj a bit too
aggressive for my liking
FJ : 7.8 accommodating tried different positions,
But my problem cannot cum, sexy moaning

GFE : 6.5 just doing her job. Some frenching but mostly
Light kisses, despite I kept praising her look and
Body. Not engaging. Maybe my problem?

RTF : next target LuLu only if LuLu taken
Old 24-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Bro Comm, forgot to add, JoJo to me service not bad. just lack GFE
Old 24-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

bro stpboc, looks like u got a better session then me

did u try her in 1654a
Old 24-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Bro comm, yes ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1