The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
After paint, she already buey tahan already!! She just wanted me inside her, with cap of course. She won't let me go into the toilet and rinse my mouth with listerine.
Bro, with all due respect, I paint her and still French like no tomorrow... And she bonk like 5-10 times a day, so why u so sure she buay tahan???

On a side note, Jia Mei is over rated and as you become her regular customer, she will not shower her GFE anymore... Oh and she is good in using wechat to make customer falls for her... Well, guess it's never easy in G-land... Lol...
Old 20-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
Bro, with all due respect, I paint her and still French like no tomorrow... And she bonk like 5-10 times a day, so why u so sure she buay tahan???

On a side note, Jia Mei is over rated and as you become her regular customer, she will not shower her GFE anymore... Oh and she is good in using wechat to make customer falls for her... Well, guess it's never easy in G-land... Lol...
lol....what makes u say this
Old 22-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
jasen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Awwww

I wish her a speedy recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is jiamei ok and back to work yet?

Thinking of trying her soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
she is back. saw her yest

from what i heard she french almost eveyone. have not heard she speaks tamil to any customer yet. sorry to say i think she & GEM have 0% resemblance
Quote:
Hmm....just maybe my tongue went deep into her pussy for a good few minutes.....then she refuse to french anymore......

Just a thought.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Bros, definitely advise you guys to stay clear of Jiamei. Thanks to her that I have STD now. Sibei Suay to have meet her.[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasen View Post
Starting this thread to warn bros here.

Jiamei of 2047 has STD.

99% is her because she is the only girl I frequent last three months. I did not have sex with anyone else and I even recall her not frenching me after BBBJ because she says she has ulcer, 嘴巴有疮. Last few days been feeling itch on my dicky and pain when I urine. My GP advise me to go DSC. Now I don't know if I am having herpes, gonorrhoea or syphilis.

I am not flaming her nor do I have anything against her but visit her at your own risk.

If any bro has any better advise, please do Pm me. Thanks.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Exclamation Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Awwww

I wish her a speedy recovery.
Quote:
Is jiamei ok and back to work yet?

Thinking of trying her soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
she is back. saw her yest

from what i heard she french almost eveyone. have not heard she speaks tamil to any customer yet. sorry to say i think she & GEM have 0% resemblance
Quote:
Hmm....just maybe my tongue went deep into her pussy for a good few minutes.....then she refuse to french anymore......

Just a thought.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Bros, definitely advise you guys to stay clear of Jiamei. Thanks to her that I have STD now. Sibei Suay to have meet her.

Quote:
Starting this thread to warn bros here.

Jiamei of 2047 has STD.

99% is her because she is the only girl I frequent last three months. I did not have sex with anyone else and I even recall her not frenching me after BBBJ because she says she has ulcer, 嘴巴有疮. Last few days been feeling itch on my dicky and pain when I urine. My GP advise me to go DSC. Now I don't know if I am having herpes, gonorrhoea or syphilis.

I am not flaming her nor do I have anything against her but visit her at your own risk.

If any bro has any better advise, please do Pm me. Thanks.
Old 22-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros, definitely advise you guys to stay clear of Jiamei. Thanks to her that I have STD now. Sibei Suay to have meet her.
why you trying to sabo this girl?
Old 22-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
why you trying to sabo this girl?
Sabo Jaimei? As stated, I have nothing against her. Wait till you are in my shoes then we shall see if WL is more pitiful.

If she has ulcer or such, she should not have work or at least offered a capped BJ.

As in my other post to you http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...62&postcount=7 , I will not reply you anymore cause really nothing to say.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
hello to all

our bro jasen is now in trouble cos kena virus......i believe our bro jasen is not lying.....let me give u a similar incident......

many many ppl go eat a famous rojak stall everyday the queue very long then oneday many ppl go eat rojak kena food poisoning and one innocent guy die in hospital cos eating the rojak...if you are the innocent guy friend will you still encourage more ppl go queue and eat the rojak?

as for the wl have business or not it none of your business....we as a customer our health is more important... unless you a 走狗.
The thing is, this bro jasen till now has not gone for STD test. So how can he come here and say that the girl got STD when he has not even been tested for STDs?

You are right in a way, WL have business or not is not our concern. So tell me why you kept posting so much (four consecutive posts) about Vi Vi's business when you first appeared in the forum?

Aren't you contradicting yourself now?

Quote:
Have u try vivi? Is She look pretty? Her service? How many times u try her? Is she ang pai?
Quote:
Bro

Who that guy deeply in love with Vivi?
Quote:
Vivi confirm someone bao her. Today Valentine day not working maybe it is someone bao her. anyone know who that guy who bao her? Maybe is gigolodick?
Quote:
i heard someone trying to book her for 6 hours on Sunday. Too bad she not working on Sunday.
Old 30-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sabo Jaimei? As stated, I have nothing against her. Wait till you are in my shoes then we shall see if WL is more pitiful.

If she has ulcer or such, she should not have work or at least offered a capped BJ.

As in my other post to you http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...62&postcount=7 , I will not reply you anymore cause really nothing to say.
U keep saying u got STD. what kind?
Old 30-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
For those whom idolise Gem邓紫琪 like i do. 2047 Jia mei is a 95% look alike of her. She is already so hot so i hope this post will not make it harder for me to rtf her!!!

PS: Gem邓紫琪 is the hottest upcoming singer from Hk and is very popular due to the show 我是歌手2.
Wow, wild and adventurous girls never fails to turn me on.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

My first FR in 8 month, this hidden gem the second after Xiao Ai (2831A) that worth a FR. This dong bei chick is the very few PRC that worth every cent pay. Not a chio or solid body chick but her service top notch.

Name: Jia Ling (Late 20's)
Look/body: 6-7/10 (Not really a chio bu, more like ah lian)
Boobs: 4-5/10 (A cup only but soft to the touch)
Bath room service: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about)
Cat bath: 7/10 (Quite good)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about)
French: 10/10 (The best of all PRC that provide this service. We French like no tomorrow and she love to be French during FJ.)
FJ: 11/10(She score full mark on this. The feeling is like fucking gal friend and not a WL. She dam high and loud when thrust deep.)
Overall: 9/10 (Very bubbly and chatty gal who break ice easily.)

She leaving our shore in 2 months times. She the type for those who wanted top notch services. Those who go for big boobs, SYT or slutty can skip her.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone say there a virus outbreak here how come u want to a hero and go there? Remember SARs 10year ago!
Get a life!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

bro 5931 nice FR on jia ling. saw her many times. her face & figure not my cup of latte so skipped. bonked jia mei a couple of times already. she is a gem. do support jia mei to prove that fella is sprouting nonsense rumor abt her
Old 01-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 15
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Geylang TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa
Someone say there a virus outbreak here how come u want to a hero and go there? ..
Get a life!
Konni (Chihuahua)'s brain damaged by dog virus, spreading his "virus" in Geylang. No balls to complain to the SPCA. Put him on your "Ignore List", zap him to show your unhappiness or PM/complain to SBF/Mods. Thanks to Sammyboyfor/Moderator for removing his "craps" - post gone.

Jasen, DSC results ?: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...0&postcount=15

Welcome to "Geylang TCSS Thread": http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...1&postcount=14

Cheong Safely. Happy Labour Day.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Old 02-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Read from the other thread that Jia Mei is 27 years old? Her body can compete with girls 3 or 4 years younger. Very bubbly personality... I like
Old 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Read from the other thread that Jia Mei is 27 years old? Her body can compete with girls 3 or 4 years younger. Very bubbly personality... I like
yeap 27 years old, year of rabbit. me also quite surprised when she told me of her age. Her looks really like teenager, 20-21 years old SYT. she got nice body, pink nipple, even though small A+ cup, but nice to fondle, suck and lick plus her hairless pink pussy. really like her body very much. Only if she can change her hairstyle (like straightening her hair), then she will look more awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1