The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L8 h66e

Not many gals in 866E allow French, so far only 83, 28, 81 allows french to me
any other french gal to share?
Old 22-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: L8 h66e

Tried 66 a week ago basing on brothers' FRs.

Reached there early early & the girls were still putting on their makeup. Asked OKT for 66 & when she turned around, no regrets in the look department.

Lead me to the room & treated me like a prince. Service was top notch. She was so sweet & girlfriend-like that I just had to paint her. & painted her I did & for a long long time too until I believe she came.

I was reliving the moment after I left & the scene kept playing through my mind & then it hits me that I concentrated so much on painting her that I did not even kiss her tits

Will be paying her more visits definitely to make it even
Old 22-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

66 is also good in painting ppl also.
Old 24-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Runwayinsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gal 55 from Fijian aged 24.
Here about a month and just tried this babe with no regrets.

Looks - 6.5/10 not bad but not a babe like 33, 81, 66 or some others
Height - quite tall, I reckon 1.68
Tits - now that is her selling point. Really nice titties here, no enhancement all 100% natural! firm B+ coppers . Nicely shaped with nibbleable nipples. Makes you feel like breast feeding! Tit lovers should pick her.
CBJ - nice. She spends time on this area plus balls sucking.
FJ - not bad service at all esp with those tits dangling in front of my face. Pussy not the tightest of the lot.
RTF - yep but there are so many more I want to try

Generally the gals in this house are all not bad either in looks or service.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WestSideGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went and tried okt recommendation G66. Look is good and service is even better with lots of gfe. Maybe because the okt is my friend's brother or what.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
This hse still $80/30 mins ah?

The old man dun wan to reduce the price
To like his beside, H66G ah.. $50/30min

Im sure more ppl will visit then
Do not patronise them. They have no business, their prices will drop.
Old 24-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runwayinsight View Post
Gal 55 from Fijian aged 24.
Here about a month and just tried this babe with no regrets.

Looks - 6.5/10 not bad but not a babe like 33, 81, 66 or some others
Height - quite tall, I reckon 1.68
Tits - now that is her selling point. Really nice titties here, no enhancement all 100% natural! firm B+ coppers . Nicely shaped with nibbleable nipples. Makes you feel like breast feeding! Tit lovers should pick her.
CBJ - nice. She spends time on this area plus balls sucking.
FJ - not bad service at all esp with those tits dangling in front of my face. Pussy not the tightest of the lot.
RTF - yep but there are so many more I want to try

Generally the gals in this house are all not bad either in looks or service.

1.68m is tall man.
Old 24-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L8 h66e

In terms of look 66 is better looking than 33 and 88.
66 is more 女人味 while 88 is more of 野性 feeling.
Wild but goods.
Old 30-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

jingwenlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 88 - Coco

Tried her a few days ago.

Looks - 6/10 FROM AFAR she looks pretty okay. When you see her close in bed, it's just not that pretty anymore
Tits - Didn't even want to rate this. Smaller than my ex-gf's boobs when she was 16.
CBJ - 4/10 SHORT. LESS THAN a min, then started to climb on me already.
FJ - 2/10 Can't cum. Don't know why. It's not I tired, to be honest, when I'm tired I cum faster. But this one, I banged her quite early in the evening, and I still can't cum. Not my fault, because I swear, when I masturbate, I cum much faster looking at fat girls getting fucked.
Attitude - 1/10 Time watcher, fucked her halfway, then she asked why I haven't cum yet and said it's almost time. After I was done with her (couldn't even cum at all) it was only barely 20 minutes
RTF - NEVER. Thought she had quite good FRs here but no offence to the bros who like 88. Worst fuck ever. I cum faster looking at fat girls, seriously.

NO FRENCHING, CAN'T EVEN KISS. I can't cum when there's no mood or no feeling.

Can anyone seriously recommend a better one? I tried 88 because I thought you guys were posting good FRs about 88. What happened? Looks like the trend now is 12, should have looked at this post before even going there.
Old 31-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

HainanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(66) I tried her before but gfe with me may not be right. But I like her look.
Old 20-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e - G66 what a bombshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe2toe View Post
Hi Bros,

this is my first FR since I stumbled over this BB just by surfing while I am here the seventh time for a business trip. First of all: I want to thank you all for getting a "newbie" into the art of having a good "free time" here ;-)

Having some spare time on Sunday afternoon I decided to go for L16H19 for DouDou... Problem: I could not find H19... 17 then the Hotel 81 hack.... I am lost or not experienced enough. Foolish me! Relying on you bros, I headed for L8 H66e G66 RouRou... Lucky me! To keep it short one of the best jobs I ever had!

Kind of shy not knowing if I do everything correct in business outfit I approached H66e with a bumping heart. Entered and all the girls jumped out as like bitten by a snake... Ok, Europe is different: Nobody is really interested when a potential customer is walking in. What a difference! Guys you are lucky here!

First look: Here she is: G66! I have been many times to Asia but my eyes got literally stick on her. OTK tells my 100/30... really? Did I read something on 45 mins or 80? Who cares my eyes and my rest where already glued to her... I mean I have experience with Thai ladies but never with a PRC. I would have easily ruin your prices here if OTK would have said 150 or 200... Sorry bros... ;-)

Those of you knowing her know what I am speaking of.... Don't ask me, I didn't see the other girls... (Yes Sam I know: a whore is not for love ;-) )

Gave him the 100 for 30 and off I went with that gem...

On the way to the room was that heart warming: Hi, how are you? And a big smile.... So Bros, here is my first FR:

FR on 66 (RouRou):

Looks: 10/10 (very pretty!!!) I like everything on her, Eye lashes, Smile, Her nice C Cups, her legs, her pretty feet, her manicured hands, a perfect 10! (at least for me)

Body: very sexy, slim, no tummy, very nice breast, cute little pedicured feet (yeah I am into it), super soft skin, just perfect

Arrived in the room: What I am used to: get undressed yourself go shower the girls checks if you are really washing yourself and leads you to the bed. What I got here: She undressed herself then me (hang my cloth away - hello? what is that!?), took my hand and we both left for the shower. Seems that you bros are pretty much spoiled! She handled my a cup of soap which I tried to apply on me - ah, ok, I should improve my cantonese: mouthwash, ok.. An other thing which I did never expect in a brothel in Europe - Good thing! Hack, why do we not have such a service. Applying the mouthwash where it belongs to, she soaped me in...
We already hat fun here and laughs enough to sink a battleship. I guess ice was broken from here on.

Shower: Bros, try to get that in Europe: Everything got soaped in a very sweet lovely way. Rou didn't use her boobs but seeing here taking care was good enough. My didi got a pretty much attention and a good soapy hand. New for me was again that a soapy finger was touching my back entrance with a big smile.. To be honest: Never had that before! After the second round I have to admit, yes, I am definitely clean, everywhere.. Towels? Yes, two of them. I put the first on the chair and discovered that my back was still a bit wet. I took my towel and she put it away and gave me a new one.... "no that's definetely ok"... "no no, i was laying on the chair down take a new one". Customer service? 12 out of 10! With some lack of english and Chinese: Lay down and relax while I take care of you. Rearranging the cushions... Bros try that in Europe - haha -

Quick check on the time: Wow! Only 6 mins...

BJ: Oh yes! Really good, since everything was in the position anyway: Condom applied with the mouth... Very nice. I did not insist BBBJ, first time looking for her, so how the hack will she know who I am. Fine with me because she simply knows what she is doing there. Good suction and grip she is really good to make you feel happy, hands are not needed: vacuum and the tongue was all she need and on top of that a good eye contact. I touched here feet which have been unbelievable be soft and pet her there while she was blowing. "You have nice feet!"... Action stopped: "You like my feet????!", "Yes you have wonderful feet", "You are funny!" Ok, funny situation we laughed a lot. "Most man only focused on titts and ass" -- "yes I am too, but ..." -- ok, skip that.. next

Catbath: totally nice, nipples, breast, stomach, balls, between balls and legs, wandering down.... (Bros: 40S$ extra in Europe for that) not to mention to massage she gave me with the breasts on the way down (should I mention 30 S$ extra in Europe).

AR: Cultural difference!! Big one!!!! Back home this is considered to be really pervert (at least 100S$ extra) and I am really not into Anal regardless passiv or active but I have to admit, yes it give a kick. So, fine, I am not a virgin in that field anymore... Told her that, she swear that all asian guys like that... Bros: Input needed... I mean ok, but.... what the hack yes, it is feeling awesome...

BJ: See liked that I told her that this BJ she is given me is totally awesome but I want to lick her feet in revanche to the AR. BIG lough - ok, "but on the feet we walk and stand" - yes, and if you tongue is in my ass, I can suck your toes.. All that in bad english and worse Cantonese - again some good laugh. You know what she goes good... sucking her toes finger in her best piece (yes, fingering allowed, try to do the same strategy). I think she really liked it.. No gel needed I guess... ok, next:

Painting: Bros what the hack is painting?????? I really have no glue what to put here... The wallpapers in the room seems to look ok... ;-) No really, give me a hint

Frenching: No, we have been kissing but to know that her tongue have just been somewhere what in my culture is not quite common and my tongue in an area between her toes and on her soles which seems strange to her. We just kissed, which was nice as well. It was really lovely. Guess chemistry was just right.

FJ: Sitting on top of me she said "Oh big!" And I thought "Ok, here trouble comes" (Bros I am average, really!).. No, she slowly moved him in. I mean in in. Until she was sitting on me completely... Never had that feeling since I was 16! Rou is definitely tight, very tight. I told her that she should not go too far if it is too much, but she started to ride, Stereo is dawn good! I swear that I had never a fuck so tight! She let me suck her titts and did a really got cowgirls on me. What "Lao gong" and "Hen Shuang, Nie Hen Li Hai" means I will never get to know. I guess something very naughty.She finished me off in almost no time! Feeling that I come in her, she rest on my breast and give me some time to rest without getting me out.

Aftershow: Checking my watch I used 18min. Not expecting that Rou asked me: "One more?".. "If you can manage" was my response. She could... Not a FJ but a nice hand job having her in front of me licking her feet and she was masturbating for me, second cum on her feet..

RTF: Definitely! At least two more times before I have to leave on Saturday. @Sam: Yes I know, whores are for fucking, but she is a true gem! A little bit of love might be ok! ;-)

Bros be nice to her since she is really a good person! Hope that I find the time to visit her before I have to leave on Saturday...

Bros, you are living really in the LOS!!!!

So, that was my first FR! Feels strange...

Greets to all of you, take care of you and take care of the girls not to get to the wrong ones!
Lol, bro, i love your FR, its damn humorous!

Im trying to Pm you bro, but your inbox is full. We share the same fetish
Old 24-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
artboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e - G66 what a bombshell

Before leaving SG, went to Lor 6, most of the girls busy and dropped by this house. Tried No. 99

Name: Teng Teng (not sure)
Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10 skinny
Boos: 4/10
Bj: 7/10 not bad
Frenching: light kiss
Cat bath: 6/10
Fj: 7/10 tried few positions
Attitude & service: 7/10
RTF: No,bc not my type
Damage: 80$ for 30 min
Old 27-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G81 service is one of the best in 866E, kiss French, accommodating in bonking, and chatty, also some KC too LOL, tight pussy, just arrived for few months, a bit tummy though, her face is very pretty IMHO, many variance in CBJ, real horny moans with Laogong & Haoshuang, KO me usually within 25 mins
Sad to know 81 will be leaving soon. Mid June if information is not wrong.
Old 28-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
Sad to know 81 will be leaving soon. Mid June if information is not wrong.
G81 is leaving soon?
Old 28-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G81 is leaving soon?
Yes. If information not wrong. Going back with my regular. Sad to know also. 81 is one of my fav also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1