The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up At Play with a Fiery Hot & Sex-Appealing Stallion

At Play with a Fiery Hot and Sex-Appealing Stallion ...

WL Name - Ferrari (aka Fa La Li in Mandarin)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65m (without heels)
Home Base - Club 5 (L18H05)
Misc Info - Prior experience as a BMW cars salesperson

Appearance - 7.2/10

She does not have a typical contemporary gorgeous looks but she is definitely charming and has glamorous looks which I dig ...In addition, she is very sex-appealing expecially when she glanced at me in a sexily seductive and vain fashion. She has narrow eyes with synthetic eyelashes to accentuate the overall looks of her eyes. She has nice sharp high bridge nose and very well shaped kissable lips ... She has silky smooth and straight and centre-parting hairdo ... I like her contemporary dressing. She teamed her grey off shoulder contemporary 3/4 length outfit with a pair of stylish grey 5 inches stiletoes. I would confer her Ms Fashionista of GL if there is such a title ... Good dress sense indeed! Her house mate, Money has equally good dress sense. There are not many GL WLs who have such great dress sense.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim, leggy, fair and has superbly smooth body comlexion ... With her type of bod, she would look great in almost any outfits ... I was mesmerized by her physique ... The moment when her body was in close contact with mine, I felt a stimulating & lusty shiver ran down my spine ... Honestly, my dick hardened almost instantaneously.

Tits - N/A

Surgically-augmented to C cuppers ... Nonetheless, they are quite well done as they were not too hard to my feel and look great as well ... She has beautifully-shaped pale brown color nipples which I guess were a consolation ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

This lass is class act! We were all over each other the moment the door closed behind us ... From passionate frenching to heavy petting whilst standing and on the bed ... She was very pro-active in this segment as if I was her real lover ... Not only her hands and lips were all over me but her legs were in action too ... I felt damn shiok when every part of her superbly smooth body touches my torso ... She loved to use her slender & sexy legs to wrap around my torso ... Shiokalicious! She was indeed a spontaneous, passionate and enthusiastic player. I enjoyed this segment thoroughly ... I stripped her to her G-String and made her wore her 5 inches stiletoes whilst we were petting heavily on the mattress before we proceeded to shower ... She looked damn sexy with juz her G-String and 5 inches stiletoes ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.8/10

Very stimulatingly and enthusiastically performed. I was on heaven in no time ... I simply love the way she rolled and glided her warm & wet tongue against all the erotic zones of my torso ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate, engaging and spontaneous ... I thought I was kissing my real lover. There is no words to describe exactly how I felt at that instant ... Lotsa sexual ömph generated as a result. Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.6/10

Actually it was stimulatingly done ... How I wish she could lengthen the duration of this department ... She performed this department whilst I was on my fours. She would alternately lick my scrotum, and sucked my penis from behind. She then set on my back whilst I was on my fours to perform a reverse AR. If you do not have a robust back, make sure you ask her not to perform this AR stunt ... Haha ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Stimulating, wet and sensuous deep-throated BBBJ with some hand action threw in ... Two positions were adopted whilst she performed this segment - On my back and whilst I was standing ...

FJ - 7.6/10

I requested her to wear her 5 inches stiletoes while I fucked her ... She looked great thru the all-surround mirrors in the room while I rammed her from behind ... Her stiletoes arched up her butts and made them looked damn sexy and turn on ... Woaff! The sight of her sexy bod and butts drove up my sexual adrenaline by two notches ... We then switched to gal rodeo ride ... She rode me sexily with finesse ... I like her sex-appealing looks whilst she rode on top of me enthusiastically. I set up to lick her nips and frenched her profusely & deeply ... We then switched to missionary ... We frenched again passionately and hungrily like lost lovers who met again eventually ... At that instance, I was extremely high and thrusted my very hard dick into her love hole with tremendous speed & force ... I ultimately reached orgasmic phase ... We frenched again deeply before I withdrew my dick from her moist and warm pussy ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous attitude! She was all out to please ... Very passionate and enthusiastic WL ... I guess OKT Pete has found a gem in her ... Another box-office hit for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching PRC

I have forgotten to add the Shower Action segment in the above FR ... Here it goes ...

Shower Action - 7.8/10

Soapy body2body stimulation from front to back of my torso. I caressed her nips with my one hand, and her clit with my other hands whilst she used her butts to rub my already hard-on dick ... She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ in the shower ... We frenched passionately before we proceeded to towel-dried each other ... Extra GFE ensued ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2014, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A True Blue Jap AV Star Cum SOF Commando...

Ye Ye (L20 H62A)

Exp in GL: 3-4 Months
Height: 1.58m

Face: 7/10
(From far, Ye Ye looks attractive, sultry & pretty. Upon closer look, I noticed she has a pair of dreamy sleepy double eye lid eyes which gave innocent blur blur kind of stares. Her nose is medium high with sharp tip. She has small kissable lips. She looks a little bit like zhou xun, very ancient oriental beauty type of face. She has long black hair. Her complexion is fair, smooth with some freckles. Overall, she belongs to the feminine, pretty, sultry OL type of category ba. Definitely bonkable. High sex appeal.)

Body: 7/10
(At 1.58m tall, she is slim with slight tummy fats spotted. Her figure is quite curvy. She has fair, smooth body complexion. She is very petite easy to carry around. I find that she is quite short as compared to my height.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Ye Ye has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with pink nipples. She definitely knows how to use her boobs & nipples to service me. Simply loved to suck/lick/play with her nipples.)

Foreplay: 7.3/10
(Once the door was closed, action immediately began. I tot I was an actor in a Jap AV film hehe. With our clothes on, Ye Ye hugged me like long lost lovers. Her boobs pressed against my stomach. Her hands were all over my body & dick. We stripped into our birthday suits. She then bit my ass ouch & slapped my butt cheeks. What a naughty girl. She then kissed my dick & licked my nipples. She then made some dirty talks with me & led me to the toilet.)

Bath: 8/10
(Lots of action in the bath. Ye Ye soaped me thoroughly. She then used her boobs to rabba my entire body front & back. She gave me a sensual heavenly HJ with CFM innocent blur stares & we locked lips & frenched like lovers. She then used her nipples to tease my dick head. After that she slided my dick up and down along her cleavage & gave me a shiokalious boobs fk. Wah sibei song to see my dick sliding up & down her neh neh. She also teased my ass hole by poking my ass hole using her fingers ah ah. After that she washed off the soap foam on my body & cat bathed my nipples. She finished the bath by giving me a warm water BBBJ. Wah this appetizer is simply delicious & happening man. After the bath, she dried me with towel. Very caring girl.)

Cat Bath: 8.5/10
(One of the best cat bath I ever had. Laid on my front, she used her boobs to rabba my back. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my flesh. She then used her finger nails to arouse my sensitive regions. After that she gave me a decent massage. Her strength is quite strong when comes to massaging. Looks like she has learnt massaging before. I was asked to be on my fours and I willingly obliged. Ye ye then AR me by poking her tongue into my ass hole ahhh so shiok ah. During the AR, her hands HJ me with baby oil & playing with my balls. She then slid her head under my body sucked my balls & BBBJ me while her finger is poking my ass hole. Very lethal combo. I can’t help but kept moaning haha. I flipped over. Ye ye used her boobs to rabba my entire front. She licked my ears, neck, arm pits, nipples, stomach, thighs & legs til ankle areas. Oh gosh she licked my arm pits til I felt so ticklish & my body squirmed. During the cat bath her hands were HJ me & arousing my balls. Whenever our eyes met we locked lips & frenched like long lost lovers. She asked me to lift up my legs & to my surprise she gave me 2nd round of AR + Ball sucking + BBBJ. Cannot tahan liao. )

BBBJ: 8.5/10
(Ye ye’s BBBJ is damn gd. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. I simply loved her blur innocent sleepy stares when she BBBJ me. Her BBBJ was so good til I cummed in her mouth haha. She sucked all my sperm & then went to toilet to spit it out. She then returned with warm water in her mouth & BBBJ me with warm water to clean my dick. Damn shiok ah.)

AR: 8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. One on my fours and another one when I laid on my back legs lifted up. Ye ye AR me by poking her tongue into my ass hole ahhh so shiok ah. During the AR, her hands HJ me with baby oil & playing with my balls. She then slid her head under my body sucked my balls & BBBJ me while her finger is poking my ass hole. Very lethal combo.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(Frenching this babe was very natural & spontaneous without much hinting. Whenever our eyes met we frenched like long lost lovers. We had a great tongue fight. Frenching her gave me great oomph feel. I felt like I was frenching a hot Jap AV star haha.)

Pussy Painting: 8.5/10
(Ye ye has nice pinkish pussy. Without much hesitation, I dived my tongue into her pussy & unleashed my tongueful on her. She enjoyed my every tongue thrust & responded with soft moans. Her body squirmed. Her hands were all over my hair & face.)

FJ: 9/10
(Ye ye has very tight pussy. She knows how to utilize her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In missionary, I pumped her non stop & we frenched for very long time. She moaned loudly in esctacy. Her eyes rolled up & gave me a blur innocent stress. Her body was squirming. She told me she had cummed & asked me to pump her harder. She pulled my face closer to hers & we locked lips so shiok. she then licked my nipples & my neck. We switched to doggie. Grabbing her boobs from behind I unleashed my tongue on her nice back & gave her a gd lick. Ye ye turned her head towards me sticking out her tongue. Without hesitation, my tongue met her tongue & we frenched in doggie damn shiok ah. This girl is really a frenching cum sex machine. Cannot tahan anymore I cummed in doggie with a loud ahhhhh. Its my second shot in this session. We both collapsed in that position & continued to French. After that our bodies separated, she went to toilet & came back with warm water in her mouth. She BBBJ me with warm water to clean my dick for a second time. Ye ye even challenged me for a 3rd shot & I was dumbfounded haha.)

GFE: 9/10
(Very high GFE & KC. Very chatty. Very caring. Dried my body with towel. Even put on my socks & shoes for me. Gave me a good bye kiss. Asked me when I will RTF her haha.)

RTF: Yes for her Jap AV star service. But hor now i must go to her home base as its almost impossible to get her from other houses after so many wonderful FRs on her haha.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 30-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Artique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow samster
I'm from Jakarta. From my experiences here, I got above 75% ratio for frenching PRCs. I asked one girl who declined to do french, she said the reason was that she just don't want to kiss a customer. It's her principle.
So I think, it's a matter of the WL's principle/value whether she wants to do frenching or not. Just sharing my experiences
Old 13-04-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Talking I fucked the hell out of Wu Yue ...

MaXx fucked the hell out of Wu Yue ...

WL Name - Wu Yue aka May or 5th Month (in direct translation)
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.63 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1805 aka Club 5
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade. Debuted on Dec 2013.

Appearance - 6.8/10

She is not those pretty pretty type by GL CAT150 standard but she looks demure, plain Jane and cute (especially when w/o makeup) ... On duty, she turned herself into a vampy Wanyang Artist with so much makeup juz to cover up her facial flaws ... She has double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Her nose is quite sharp ... She has hair extension ... Her brown wavy locks actually suits her wide oval shape face ... Wu Yue, Yifei, and Dan Dan are much less pretty compared to their house mates, Zhiling, Money, Coco and Taozhi ... After seeing Ferrari's nude face, I have to withdraw my earlier comment. To me, the latter looks great actually albeit her eyes are not huge ... Ferrari exudes the glamorous model-like presence which I dig ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Albeit not lanky, Wu Yue actually has nice proportional physique ... Slim, smally waist and perky rear which is a little wide ... Her body skin complexion was rather smooth ... I love to caress her ...

Tits - 7.0/10

She possesses B minus cupper frontal assets with brown nips. Although not huge, they are very nice to fondle, squeeze and suck ... Like water inside a balloon feel.

Pre-shower Routine - 7.0/10

Her standard in this department was a far cry from Ferrari and Money ... Not very spontaneous and I need to initiate aggressively. For Money & Ferrari, they were so proactive and spontaneous. By default, they were all over me once the door closed behind us. However, I can't say the same for Wu Yue. I felt certain level of restrain from her initially. Prolly because she has a BF. However, we still did some petting and frenching on the mattress ... I fingered her with her panty still intact ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much sexual action ... She gave me a 1/2 throated BBBJ ... Not very stimulating to me ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 6.8/10

She gave me a breast massage from back to front ... She then licked my nips ... Nothing to shout in fact ...

AR - N/A

Frenching - 6.9/10

We frenched real hard and deep ... We were like raping each other tongues hornily ... I actually don't fancy such frenching style ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

She gave me a half-throated BBBJ with some saliva laced HJ ... Lack of variation and opitmum suction pressure ... Points given for her effort ...

FJ - 7.5/10

I at first used my dick (w/condom) to rub her clit and vagina wall to give her a good lub up in preparation for some serious ferocious assault from me. I didn't wanna give her a DATY because her pussy & vagina flaps do not look palatable to me and her pubic hair wasn't neat ... She gave me a rodeo ride on top first ... She seemed to enjoy this position as she rode and ground against my dick and pubic area aggressively like a mad cowgal ... I squeezed her tits real hard as she seemed to enjoy it as well ... We then switched to doggy bonking. I held onto her hip and thrusted my massive dick into her tight pussy from behind ... I thrusted ferociously with lotsa might ... The "piak piak" sounds were heard each time my pubic area collided against her butts whilst I thrusted my dick into her wet and tight pussy ... We then switched to missionary ... We frenched hard and deep as if I was "raping" her ... She squeezed my back and used her legs to wrapped around my hip very hard ... I didn't give a damn as I bonked her real fast and furious ... She gyrated her hip and tried to be in-sync with me each time I thrusted my dick into her pussy ... I guess she was enjoying herself and wanna cum as well ... It appeared that she has forgotten her BF issue when I made her real high and horny ... I finally ejaculated ... I gave up a real loud grunts a fraction of a second before I cummed ... I felt like I have "raped" her ... Damn shiok! Bwahahaha ... It appeared that she loves to be fucked real hard ... Bwahahaha ... I must say I fucked the hell out of her ...

Attitude - 8.0/10

Initially she has some attitude issue but when I made her real high and horny, she forgotten about her BF ... Bwahahaha ... Shiok lah!

RTF - I prolly put her on the bench first as I still prefer Zhiling, Money, Yifei, Coco and Ferrari ... We shall see ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Due to strong recommendation from my friends and the great reviews, I try Lulu 1654a. With the name Lulu, expectation is sky high because of the gold standard set by the predecessor. This Lulu bears a certain resemblance to the previous one especially with the eye make-up and icy cool look. I would have to agree with some bros that she looks a little like Gigi Lai, perhaps a 30-40% similarity. Lulu is petite, standing at 1.60 m. She is equipped with full B-cup boobs with pinkish nipples.

Lulu belongs to the sensual commando WL category. Without smiling, she looks kind of stern but she warms up easily once the door closes. She comes up to me and helps me to undress with her boobs pressing against my chest. We proceed to shower as she holds my hand.

This has to be one of the most action-packed shower. She performed a full range of service that should have been done on the bed such as catbath and bbbj. I simply enjoyed her catbath. She uses an aggressive 拉皮 style, which I dig a lot. It feels both shiok and refreshing. And yes, we french-kissed passionately in the shower. If there's a title called Queen of French in Geylang, I would have to bestow the title upon this gem. We lock lips and have a ferocious tongue fight. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. I thought she has some French blood in her!

On the bed, she repeats the same routine done in shower for a second time. This time, she includes AR in her sexual menu. When I'm on all four, she drills her soft wet tongue into my asshole, alternating between soft licking and tongue fucking. What a heavenly AR! And her bbbj is simply fantastic. This girl can deep-throat. She takes the whole length of my cock and engulfs it like a sex-deprived nympho. I swear that I can feel her throat through the tip of my cock.

Told her I can't take it anymore and she puts on the safety cap for me. We start with cowgirl position. I love how her eyes are fixated on mine throughout the sex. We change to missionary and I ram her hard. She's painting with pleasure with occasional nods of approval. I can sense how much she's loving this moment from her eyes. It's as if she's daring me to fuck her hard and deep. Our eyes are in contact throughout the whole process. We french aggressively as 2 of us become 1. After a good half an hour of thrusting, I cum hard. We continue with our sensual frenching as I laid on her. Sextifying!

Below are my personal ratings for Lulu:
Look: 7.3/10 Icy cool syt look
Body: 7.5/10 Petite and tanned with a slight hourglass shape
Boob: 8/10 Simply love her well-shaped tits and pinkish nipples
Catbath: 8.5/10 Her aggressive 拉皮 put other WL's catbath to shame
Frenching: 12/10 She's the undisputed no.1 frencher that I have encountered in Geylang. Hence, she deserves the title of frenching queen!
AR: 7.5 Her AR is above average with distinctive styles applied.
Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat and nice suction.
Fj: 8/10 Passionate and engaging. She seems to be enjoying it.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Very friendly and accommodating.
Rtf: Absolutely yes!
Old 13-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Smile I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL ...

I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL Commercial Sex Scene ...

WL Name - Money (Christened by OKT Pete to remind her to make more money during her stint in GL)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (She looks younger than her age)
Height - 1.57m (without heels)
Home Base - Club 5 (L18H05)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 8.0/10

She is gorgeous and definitely belong to the sweet kawaii category. She looks like a Japanese lass to me ... She has big sparkling double eyelid eyes with mascara-laced natural eye-lashes. She has quite sharp and high bridge nose and sharp narrow facial shape. She has a tiny mole on the left bottom of her mouth. I simply love the way she looks and her fashion sense is very tasteful indeed too ... She dresses like those contemporary chics who are going on a date or to work ... Her beauty is synonymous with that of the long retired Dan Dan (ex-WL of 2045A/47A) who is equally gorgeous .

Bod - 7.0/10

She is petite and slim. Not much womanly curves but she has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Perky A plus cupper frontal assets with dark reddish-pale brown combo nips ...They are not huge but still very nice to knead and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, I placed her on top of me at the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps as if she was doing a lap dance. Her chio kawaii looks coupled with her pussy grinding action in a sexy & yet girlish fashion against my hard-on dick was a absolutely a sight to behold ... We then frenched passionately and engagingly like long lost lovers. She loved to caress my face whilst we frenched and I caressed her back very gently. At that moment our clothes were fully intact. I began to undress her and plunged my hungry tongue on her nips. Her nips got hardened and erected pretty quick. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my lusty & probing tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lay on her back and then pulled off her black lacy & tiny lo-waist brief to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - 7.3/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage (with guidance from me initially) and I requested a BBBJ in the shower ... Points given for her effort and being accommodating. I must say she is a willing learner. Such a chio kawaii lass doing a body2body massage on me was more than suffice to bring the fire within me. Moreover, she did it with enthusiasm and passion ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She gave me a good lick from my back to my frontal torso. We frenched passionately wherever the situation present itself to us ... I can't ask for more with such a gorgeous kawaii lass frenching me whilst on top of me ... Good feel of her warm pussy on my erotic zones ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging. I thought I was kissing my real lover. Money did it very sensually and gently unlike those commando WLs. She loved to caress my face, hair & neck whilst frenching me ... Juz like those Actresses whom one usually sees in the romantic movies. Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly with her saliva acting as a lub (special guidance from me) ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. She than laced her fingers with saliva to stimulate my ass-crack whilst she BBBJ me stimultaneouly (guidance from me again). Seeing her saliva dripping from her lips coupled with her chio kawaii looks were suffice to drove my sexual adrenaline northward ...

FJ - 7.6/10

Immeidately after the above-mentioned BBBJ segment, I reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Juz before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furiously till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphoric moment appeared to be infinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. Her love-hole was real tight and that made me ejaculate a notch quicker. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes ... Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union. I saw something in her whom I have not seen for the longest time in GL commercial sex scene ... You figure up what I mean by that phrase.

Attitude - 8.9/10

A passionate, enthusiastic, and accomodating WL ... She is definitely my type of WL. We embraced tightly and frenched one last time before we parted ...

RTF - I have done her quite a number of times already when I penned this FR ... am still counting ... Hahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Samster

Thumbs up I was mesmerized by her Gravity-Defying Frontal Assets

I was mesmerized by her Gravity-Defying Frontal Assets ...

WL Name - Hanzhi
Origin - Shandong, PRC
Age - 25 years young (looks much younger)
Height - 1.57m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH04
Misc Info - Debuted since 4 months ago. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess back in PRC.

Appearance - 7.4/10

She is pretty by GL standard and possesses sharp facial features - Double eyelid eyes (but she put on synthetic eyelashes), sharp high bridge nose, smallish well-develop lips and almond facial shape ... Fair and super smooth facial complexion ... She has long & straight black tress ... She has multiple ear rings & studs on her ears.

Bod - 6.5/10

She is voluptuous but her short built makes her looks a little plump ... She has fair & super tofu smooth body complexion ... No blemish or tattoo on her bod.

Tits - 8.5/10

Woohoo! Awesome looking gravity-defying natural D cupper frontal assets with pale pink smallish nips ... Her tits are rounded and dense ... Very good to knead, mould and caress ... Some said her tits are silicon-implanted but I beg to differ ... Besides the fact that they feel natural and homogenous (based on my years of experience playing with women tits), most women with her voluptuous/plumpish bod would usually possess such huge knockers ... When she first arrived in GL, she has even bigger knockers and was considered fat but she has since reduced her overall weight drastically ... At least we can still see the S-Line curve on her bod ... It would be ideal if she could reduce another 4-5 kg ... Needless to say I spent hell lots of time licking sucking, moulding and kneading these priceless twin peaks ... Yummilicious

Pre-shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had an erotic romp on the bed once the door of heaven closed behind us ... We ended up frenching passionately for a good 5-10 mins before we procceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.7/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage ... She made good use of her huge and priceless assets by giving me a stimulating breast-fuck. I then groped her massive tits from behind whilst she slided her ass-crack along the length of my bulked up dick. I alternately stimulated her clit with one of my hands. She then squarted on her knees to give me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. I felt some teeth grinding on the shaft of my dick ...We frenched passionately before we towel-dried each other lovingly ... Lotsa GFE ensued ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough lick all over my front and back of my torso ... She focused more on my nips, knees and the areas behind my knees ... I find her cat-bath style alittle too mechanical but the way she rolled her tongue against my bod was pretty stimulating ... Anyway, she scores for her fine effort ...

AR - N/A

She only licked the areas just outside my ass-crack, scrotum and testicals ...

French Kissing - 7.7/10

Passionate and deep ... I can feel lotsa GFE ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa saliva dripping from her mouth in the process ... Her saliva which acted as lubricant was rather stimulating ... She alternated this department with tits-fuck ... Shiokalicious!

FJ - 7.5/10

She was rather pro-active in this department ... I like ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, dentist chair and missionary. She knows how to squeeze my dick a fraction of a second before I ejaculated my load with her powerful vagina muscle ... The feeling was tight and of course very shiok ... We frenched non-stopped whilst in missionary position. We frenched once again juz before we parted ... Haha ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Superb attitude! I've nothing to fault her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Correct typo error
Old 20-04-2014, 03:52 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Slyer loves this shy, demure, cute, innocent SYT...

Bobbi (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months. She was transferred from L20 H07

Face: 7.1/10
(Bobbi is a demure, cute, innocent, GND type of SYT. She can easily pass off as a poly or JC student. Only flaw is the scar on her right cheek. Her complexion is smooth & fair. She has long colored hair. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are delicate. Cute eyes & nose. Her eye make up is quite heavy. She looks younger with lesser makeup. Somehow I felt that she lacks of the confidence & dare not look into my eyes for long period while chit chatting. Overall I like her GND SYT looks.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6 m , she's slim & slender with some curves. No tummy fats. Very taut, youthful, tight, teenage type of body. Very silky creamy smooth fair skin. Some leg hair spotted. Slender arms & legs.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(The first thing that caught my attention are her big light Brown areolas & nipples. Even bigger than 50 cents coins haha. I joked with her I will remember her big areolas as it left a deep impression in my mind. She has natural B- cup boobs. her nipples are swollen. I enjoyed licking sucking & squeezing her boobs. She is very gd at using her boobs to boob fuck me or tease my dick head.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(She gave me top Yi tiao long style bath. Down side is mat is too hard & bath tub too small for my height. I laid on my front. She lathered soap foam on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my back for quite some time. Damn shiok. I flipped over. She lathered soap on my front. Again she rabba her boobs & pussy against my front. Ahhh! Her skin is so smooth. Her touches were so erotic & sensual. The way she tickled my balls & HJ me is so shiok. Then she used her boobs to boob fuck me & used her nipples to tease my dick head. Washed off the soap foam on my dick she then BBBJ me for some time. Great suction. Not much eye contact. We then left the bath tub. She bathed for me again to wash off the soap foam.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(She switched on a jap av film. I laid on my front. She then used her tender fingers aroused & tickled my sensitive regions. After that she used her boobs to rub against my back. Her boobs & skin so smooth. Then she began her thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is so agile. Every of her sensual lick sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning haha. She then gently AR me in that position. Her AR style is licking gently type. I flipped over. She rabba my front with her boobs. Then she licked my front from neck to ankles with occasional HJ & ball massage. I simply love the way she HJ me & handled my balls. Damn gentle yet shiok. She's very sensitive to my licks esp her sensitive regions like arm pits, neck, inner thighs & knees.)

Massage:6.8/10
(After FJ, she massaged my body. Not bad la. Lack of strength thou. Nice effort by her.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Frenching this cutie is so natural & spontaneous. She is game for frenching. Lots of tongue fight. I felt her teeth during frenching. We frenched for long period. Noticed her eyes were closed when we frenched. Very shiok. Lots of oomph frenching her. Nice breath haha.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She gave me gentle licking type of AR when I laid on my front. Nice effort. Rooms for improvement. No HJ involved.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(She gave a decent BBBJ. Deep throated. Quite ok suction. Lack of eye contact. Perhaps she's shy or too focused on my dick. Lots of saliva slurping sound to stimulate my dick. She alternated with ball sucking actions. Very shiok to see such a cute syt bbbj me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair damn bushy haha. She said she never shave her pussy hair. Her pussy looks reddish pink & nice. Painted her pussy til very shiok. She's very responsive to my licks as she moaned softly & her hands messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is tight. Sex with her made me felt like I'm bonking my ex poly or JC gf haha. So natural. No commercial feel. Her moanings r so gentle soft & r music to my ears. In missionary we bonked & frenched non stop like lovers. I kept playing with her nipples as they look too nice haha. We bonked in that position for quite some time as I simply loved to French her. As the background jap av film moanings getting louder & louder it spurred me to up my tempo. I thrusted Bobbi fast & furious. She moaned & panted heavily. Her face was blushed. So cute. We switched to cow girl. She rode my dick very gently. Lack of speed & tempo & stamina. In cow girl she's very shy dare not look into my eyes haha. Her head is down face covered by her long hair. I lifted my body upwards & bonked her while watching the jap av film. We frenched. And soon I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm ahhh. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Bobbi is very shy, quiet & low in confidence. When she speaks she did not look into my eyes. She occasionally steal some glances at me. She talks so soft gentle. Very xiao niao Yi ren. Her speaking voice melted my heart. I managed to break ice with her as the session progressed. She starts to open up & chit chatted with me. She's very attentive & gentle to my every needs. I guess next rtf will improve our chemistry by 1 notch.)

RTF: Yes for sure.

Conclusion: SYT lovers must try. Very service oriented, shy, cute SYT.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 26-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

She Absolutely Blew My Fucking Mind!

A big shout-out to Bro kcy69 for his superb recommendation. As soon as I received the tip, I rushed down to the mission site. I had only Xiao Yu from 1654A in mind and I told the okt I wanted her assertively. After waiting for a good 30 minutes, she arrived in that skimpy mini dress, just revealing enough of her full B-cup assets. At around 1.57m tall, she isn't exactly the leggy type that most Geylang punters hold in high regards, stereotypically. But I would say that her petiteness and well-proportioned body draw attention to her femininity. Look wise, she isn't really the prettiest around but she does look presentable at first glance and still maintains that palatability subsequently. She has a roundish face, accompanied with a pair of big eyes full of mystic due to her good make-up skill, subtly wide nose and pinkish kissable lips. With long straight hair tied in a high bun, she looks cute when she smiles. She's 22 this year with 4 months of experience in Geylang, hailing from Hunan province. All in all, she's a petite SYT.

As soon as the door closed, her friendly demeanour shone through. She introduced herself and undressed me piece by piece before undressing herself. The moment I saw her perfectly shaped tits, my cock immediately rose to a full salute. I wasted no time in grabbing and kneading on those quintessential gifts from God. With slightly pinkish nipples, things just couldn't get any better than this! We proceeded to one of the most extraordinary showers that I've ever had in my life. She started off with the usual front and back body-to-body rubs, while stroking my fully soaped throbbing cock sensually. She then pinned me to the wall and gave upper back a thorough licking. "Raise your ass", she said. I was like "huh". It must be an AR! Without further ado, she edged closer to my asshole and gave me one hell of an AR. It wasn't those half-fucked type employed by most WLs. I was pretty damn sure that she covered my asscrack all the way until my scrotum. It wasn't just rimming, she was literally savouring every inch of it! With Lele gone, looks like we have another Queen of AR to replace her. She then licked my nipples while stroking my cock before ending off the shower segment with a deepthroat BBBJ. And that's round 1 of AR and BBBJ.

I laid on my front and she gave me stimulating boob massage. It wasn't long before she repeated her routine all over again. She accorded me with a thorough catbath, from my back all the way down to my ankle. It was so invigorating that I couldn't control my moan at times. I was asked to be on my all fours. Once again, she darted her tongue into my anus and twirled her tongue in a rapid up and down motion. She wasn't just using the tip, it was her whole tongue! Sweet, salty, sour or bitter, all of the taste buds were involved. At the same time, she gave me an arousing HDLY and I had to stop her as I was on the verge of succumbing to my orgasm threshold. She then pulled my cock downwards and engulfed it in that very position! Alternating between AR and BBBJ, she literally brought me to an euphoric high. I was only brought back to physical existence when she stopped and asked me to turn over. And that's round 2 of AR and BBBJ.

Laying on my back, she brought her tongue close to meet mine and it wasn't long before we were French kissing like long-lost lovers. Somehow I didn't felt much oomph as I personally prefer the gradual kissing pattern that builds up into sensual tongue flight. Nonetheless, I have nothing to fault her. Her tongue travelled down to my nipples and midsection before approaching my rock hard phallus. My dick was enveloped by her tight lips and she sucked it while looking at me with her mystical eyes. To my surprise, she invited me to raise my leg and she pushed them towards me. Oh my, another stimulating AR! It's been a long time since a WL accorded me with an AR in this position. It was something, straight out of a JAV scene. I thought it was all over, but no. She licked and sucked on my bulging balls and gave me another wet and sloppy BBBJ. My oh my, simply mesmerizing! And that's the 3rd and final round of AR and BBBJ.

I knew that after experiencing all those sexual repertoires of hers, I wouldn't be able to last long during the main course. But still, I tried as hard as I could to delay my sexual peak. She directed my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. Planting her lips onto mine, we frenched deeply and vigorously as she rode my dick. I decided to take control and flipped her over. Sucking on those perfect boobs, I banged her with all my force. Tried as I might, I just couldn't hold it anymore. With our lips completely locked and my tongue replacing hers, I cummed hard as she twitched with pleasure. We ended our coital with a final kiss.

Xiao Yu is one hell of a commando. I thought I couldn't find another Yeye or Jiani but I was proven wrong this very day. 3 rounds of AR and BBBJ. If this isn't worth $150, nothing is. She's a service oriented WL who strives to give her very best to every client. She has great attitude and doesn't practise any unnecessary kc crap. In terms of service and attitude, she's the ideal WL that every WL should strive to emulate. Her professionalism deserves my respect. Enough said.
Old 27-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

WL Name - Si Qi
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.63m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. Prior experience in skin trade in Zhuhai ...

Appearance - 7.0/10

Her looks remind me alot of the retired Na Na (also from 1803) when the latter first arrived in GL and her bod reminds me of the retired XLJ (also from 1803) ... Even their (Nana & Si Qi) demeanour is almost similar ... Only time will tell if this Si Qi will be as wild and notty as Na Na ... However, Si Qi has already offered me desirable doses of nottiness and playfulness in the session which I enjoyed very much ... She has round double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nose is small and button shape. She has small rounded facial shape and small lips. Her two frontal teeth are a little crooked and may need to put on braces to correct this slight flaw ... Her complexion however is not so good ... prolly not used to the local humid and hot climate. She has long wavy and tinted color hair like Na Na. This hairstyle made her more sex-appealing ... Her skin color is also close to Na Na's ... Neither tan nor fair. I would not say she is pretty pretty type but more towards youngish and adorably cute type plus a tinge of local lianish ... That suggests why I mentioned she reminded me alot of the retired Na Na ...

Bod - 7.8/10

As mentioned, her bod reminds me alot of retired Xiao La Jiao formerly from L1803. Slim, leggy, and youthfully taut bod plus smallish and yet very perky butts. She has more than necessary pubic hair. She has a butterfly-like tattoo on top her left hand. Her bod was smooth and no blemish in sight ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and well shaped natural A plus to B minus cupper frontal assets (not those full B cupper like Xiao Bei) ... Something like XLJ. She has pale brown nips.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very shiokaliciously spontaneous and engaging ... A lot of playfulness and nottiness built into this department. The moment the door closed behind us, she gently pushed me on the bed and started to gyrate her pussy sexily (with her tiny G-String still intact) on my cock which was developing into its maximum size within my brief. I setup to suck and lick her nips like a deprived child ... We subsequently kissed gently and gradually led to passionate frenching. She held onto my neck & head whilst I caressed her rear torso and squeezed her firm ass. I then positioned on her back and pulled off her black G-String to reveal a priceless abalone but was marred slightly by her unkempt and long pubic hair. Without hesitation, I did a DATY ... She knew how to dance to my tune ... I guess her prior experience in Zhuhai put her in good position to sustain in this highly competitive and fierce GL CAT150 battlefield ... She certainly suit my style to the max ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

Soapy body2body massage from back to front torso. She also used her ass-crack to grind my hard-on dick to mimic a doggy fuck whilst I groped her tits from behind ... She would also massage my dick with soap with her skilful hands ... We frenched passionately + deeply and I squeezed her butts whilst she placed her hands on my neck and pec like lovers in a romantic movie ... We subsequently proceeded to towel-dried me ... Good customer service ... Lotsa GFE ... Haha ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 7.5/10

She used her breasts to stimulate me from my back to the front of my torso ... She licked and sucked my erotic zones stimulatingly ... She concentrated alot on my nips ... I then pulled her up to french her passionately. She responded appropriately. I could feel her warm and already moist pussy on my torso. Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.7/10

She positioned me on fours to perform this department. Very stimulatingly done with subtle hand action on my butts and dick ... She would stroke her tongue along the length of my ass-crack with optimal pressure. I personally would prefer tongue-probing to be incorporated as well.

Frenching - 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging ... Very spontaneous as well. What I like about frenching SiQi is because she did it very gently and sensually with lotsa feel being built-in. I dislike aggressive "tongue-fighting" french kissing style ... This segment reminded me fondly of retired XLJ when I first tried the latter ... Both were so very sweet to me ...

BBBJ - 7.6/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... Wet and stimulating with sucking of my scrotum, testicals & HJ threw in ... Mesmerizing!

FJ - 7.8/10

Very engaging fuck and pro-active as well ... She is a combo of retired Na Na (face & demeanour) and XLJ (body & personality)... The best of both worlds ... Awesome! Her pussy was very moist and tight. We did frontal & reverse gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and missionary. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in lotus & missionary positions...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She aims to please and making money is on top of her mind ... Needless to say she will be all out to retain all her deserving clients in order to sustain in the long run ... Lotsa of GFE in the process ... She used her hands to caress my face and circle my pecs whilst I lied on my back after the deed ... We then frenched again before we proceeded to shower ... She may be a gem waiting to be discovered ...

RTF - What you think? I've already done her thrice when I penned this FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-04-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:46 PM
King Of Geylang

A slutty ah lian with hour glass shaped model figure...

Xiao Xiao (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months

Face: 6.7/10
(Xiao xiao has a slutty, ah lian CFM face. Her facial features are rather flat. Flat nose. She has buck tooth which is kind of cute haha. From far she looks good. Upon closer look I can see her facial complexion is not that good. She has some pimples on her face. Thick makeup. She has long colored hair. She looks like those ah lians spotted in Bugis or pubs which u wanna bonk hehe. Ah lian lovers u should try her.)

Body: 8.2/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, her figure is excellent. Slim, curvy, hour glass shaped, taut, youthful, teenager's type of figure. Seeing her figure with clothes on makes me mari Kita instantly. No tummy fats in fact she has nice toned abs. Scars on her arm pits & shin sighted. Her body skin is generally smooth & fair. Only flaws are those scars on her shin & arm pits. She sustained the scar on her shin when she fell during the renovation of 2041 poor thing. She has long slender legs.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Enhanced B+ cup boobs with pink big swollen eraser like nipples. Her boobs felt very hard. Her saving grace is her pinkish nice nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(While we were standing, she soaped & wash my dick & body. Very nice sensual HJ. Once the bath tub was filled with water, I laid on the mat on my front. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my back & feet. Very shiok when my feet were rubbed against her nipples. I flipped over. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my front giving me sensual HJ. She then washed away the soap foam on my body. And gave me cat bath on my body & a brief BBBJ with warm water. Damn shiok. After the bath she offered to dry me with towel. Very caring girl.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my front while her hands were arousing the erotic regions on my body. Her boobs felt rather hard. Then she performed sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is soft & agile. After which she BBBJ me with warm water for a short while. I flipped over & laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she lathered warm water on my back & gave me a wet sensual thorough cat bath very shiok. She gave me 2 rounds of cat bath. She also responded with soft moans while cat bathed me.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, responsive frenching. Lots of tongue fight. Felt like I'm frenching a hot ah lian craving for my tongue hehe.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. One during the bath. Second on the bed. With warm water in her mouth she BBBJ me with great suction & deep throated. Her tongue is very soft & agile. I like the way she teased my dick head with her tongue. Not much eye contact during BBBJ. No HJ involved during BBBJ.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse. Nice pinkish pussy. With no hesitation I dived my tongue into her delicious pussy & gave her a good tongue leashing. She was moaning sensually, her face was blushed. She kept saying very shiok. Noticed she tried to put ky in her pussy before I paint her pussy, quickly stopped her as I told her I will lubricate her pussy with my saliva during painting hehe.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Her pussy is quite wet & tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately & deeply like lovers while we made love. She licked my neck, chin & face while I licked her neck. Her loud moans were music to my ears even nicer than the moans from the jap av movies played in the background haha. I kept on thrusting into her frenched her & licked her nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Wow simply love to see her hourglass curvy figure & big boobs on top of my body. The view is simply breath taking. She has nice toned abs. Grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples while she rode my dick slowly. She lowered her face & we locked lips to French again. She increased her tempo & rode my dick very fast. Great stamina she has. Couldn't tahan & I unloaded all my sperm. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 7/10
(Very talkative & chatty girl. Never lack of topics to chat abt. Very gentle, caring girl who is attentive to my every needs or requests. Good attitude girl. Noticed she speaks very fast.)

RTF: Probably yes after I finished clearing my outstanding bonking list first hehe.

Old 28-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Han Zhi - Maybe the most beautiful pair of breats in GL currently

Name : HanZhi 16W04
Ht : 158

Face : 7.6 facial feature is pretty by GL std
Boobs : 8.8 size C, most beautiful so far in GL comparable to UK formal 1649. It is well shaped, firm with very nice pick nipples and best part can squeeze and lick.

Door closed and she help me take out my shirts, not much action, she is a slow warm up gal. I thought maybe I am going to be disappointed but boy I was totally wrong, What happen the rest of the session really blew my mind away.

Went to shower, this lass slow washed me. She gave me soapy front and back hug. When she washed my brother she started to give him some sensual hand job, which feels very shiok. Then she follow by a brief bbbj. By now my brother is really arouse and I am thinking hmm I may be in for an enjoyable time.

On the bed she gave me very sensual cat bath including "la Pi". Flip to the front, again she started her cat bath from my chest and slowly move south and mixed with "la Pi" again. after she did her cat bath routine, she started to licks my balls and soft sucks on my ball which us very shiok. Than she slowly lick my brother from the bottom to the top and used her tounge to circle the tip of the pennis very enjoyable. While she is busy with her licking, m hand squeeze those havenly tits. To my surprise, she held my hand and help squeeze her own tits, wow super turn on when gal start playing with themself. After that she engulf my manhoods and started sucking and fucking my brother with her mouth while I continue to play and sqieeze her breast. When she is done, I signal her to move towards me and we kiss and french while my hand continued to stayed glued to the breast. She than applied some oil and gave my little brother some nice hand job. As if this is not good enough, she again engulfed my manhood and go for second round of bbbj, what an excellent experience !

When she sensed I am super high, she capped me and started to ride and grind me. I sat up and locked our lips with kisses and fenching like loving GF and BF. She lay down on her back and I climbed on top to my favoutire missinary position. I started with long slow and deep thrusts, brother too high if U speed up I am afraid will ends in 1 min. She seemed to enjoy the and started to slap my butt with her hands. Encouraged by her reaction, I increased my speed slowly until it is like piston of an engine running at full 200km/hr speed. Finally I cannot hold it anymore as the pleasure of screwing the tight cunt is too much and too stimulating for my brother, it ejected its load into the love holes. Most gal will push me away soon after the deal but no HanZhi, I slump over her body and she just waited. When I recovered a bit we kissed lightly as give thank each other for the good sex we had together. Than she went to wash up.

After that we had very relaxing small chats. I encourage her to lay beside me but she preferred to sit, which is good so while talking to her I can grace and admire her nice havenly boods. Before long timeup and we washed up and leave.

Shower : 8.0 good surprise hand grab og cock and bbbj
cat bath : 7.2 good effort by HanZhi
bbbj : 8.8 I mean 2 rounds including hand job
Love making : 8.0 very natual like lover maling out
GFE : 7.8 natural no KC which is good
RTF : of course

Thank for Bro Max great FR ... I had to come 2x to just get a slot with this pretty lass and enjoyed myself with her havenly boobs.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:53 PM
King Of Geylang

Slyer Took A Spin On Fast & Furious Ferrari...

Ferrari (L18 H05)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: About 5 months

Face: 6.8/10
(Ferrari has a matured, feminine, slutty, foxy, seductive CFM face. High sex appeal girl. If she doesn't smile she has this stern icy cold look. She has a pair of big beautiful, electrifying, seductive eyes which hooked my heart accentuated by her thick elaborated eye make up at the ends. She has sharp & high nose & a small kissable lips. Upon closer look, I noticed her facial complexion not so good. Pimples & marks spotted. She looks prettier when she lets her long black hair down. Overall, definitely bonkable. She looks like those hot OLs spotted in CBD area.)

Body: 7.9/10
(At 1.65m barefoot, she has very slim, curvy, hour glass shaped, tight, taut, youthful figure. Very nice model figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is very fair & smooth esp her legs damn smooth, slender & long. With heels on, wow she is slightly shorter than me. We can stand & french hehe. I have to compliment her dress or fashion sense is rather good. The way she dressed is like dressing up to attend a function or go to work. One of the nicest figure in GL nw in fact very close to my ideal type of figure I desire in a girl.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Ferrari has a pair of enhanced B+ cup boobs with light brown nipples. Thou enhanced, I got to say it's a very well done surgical job. Her boobs felt quite soft to my touch. No scar spotted on her arm pits. Her cup size is compatible with her model figure.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(Ferrari scored high in this aspect. The moment the door was closed, she smacked my ass & looked at me seductively. I got a shock haha. She then hugged me & we frenched madly like lovers having a tryst in a hotel. I realized I didn't even rinse my mouth with listerine yet haha. While we locked lips passionately, Ferrari's hands & legs were all over my body. Her hands were caressing my face & playing with my dick. Her legs & heels were rubbing against balls & legs. This happened while we were still fully clothed & standing haha. Cannot tahan we quickly stripped each other & proceed to the bath. Great prelude prior to the main course.)

Bath: 7/10
(This girl is hygiene conscious. She soaped my body quite thoroughly & with force haha esp my arm pits, ass crack & dick. Told her not to use too much force as it is uncomfortable haha. She performed body to body soapy rub. We frenched briefly whenever our eyes met. She used her boobs to tease my dick & gave me sensual HJ. To finish off the bath, she BBBJ me with CFM glances shiok.)

Catbath: 8.5/10
(I laid on my front. Ferrari used her fingers to arouse my erotic sensitive regions. Felt ticklish yet shiok. She then began her cat bath from my ears. I loved the way she licked my ears & blew air into them. Damn song. Then her tongue moved to my neck, back & thighs. Her cat bath suction was strong with pop pop sound. My flesh felt a little bit of her teeth. While she performed the cat bath her nipples often brushed against my flesh shiok. And during the cat bath she stared at me with seductive CFM glances. Very big turn on. I flipped over. Ferrari then held my arms up & pressed them, began her cat bath from my ears to neck. To my surprise she licked my arm pits hungrily. I felt so ticklish & wanted to stop her but she kept licking my arm pits haha. Very shiok. She then moved down to my nipples, tummy, dick, balls & thighs. One of the best cat bath I ever had. A minor turn off would be she often spitted out her saliva on the floor, rinsed her mouth with listerine, & used wet wipes to wipe those regions she licked.)

AR: 8.5/10
(One of the best AR I ever had. During the cat bath, I was asked to b on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet wipes & began licking my ass. Her tongue was raping my ka chng hole. Very wet, shiok. She employed some HJ action during AR. That was first round of AR. She then sat on my back while I was on my fours, gave me a reverse AR wow first time I experienced this stunt. Luckily my back can sustain her weight haha. Those with weak backs better inform her to skip this lol.)

BBBJ: 8.5/10
(She gave me 3-4 rounds of BBBJ. First was during shower. Second and third were during AR. Her BBBJ suction was very strong & deep throated. She twisted her head to give the strong tight suction feel. Lots of variation. She sucked & licked along my dick then popped my dick in her mouth & repeated this combo. Very shiok. During the BBBJ she constantly gave seductive CFM glances & soft moans. I like 2 stunts she performed her BBBJ. One was she slides her head under my body & BBBJ me. Another was when she sat on my back & reverse BBBJ me. Very innovative ideas haha. This girl is very enthusiastic to learn new tricks. Kept asking me how other girls performed & how's their skills etc.)

Frenching: 8.3/10
(I thought I was frenching my horny wild gf haha. Frenching started the moment door was closed til the end of the session. Very passionate, sensual, spontaneous frenching with lots of tonguefight. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy Painting: Nil
(She is not comfortable with customer's tongueful. I'm ok with it & respected her decision. She has very hairy nice beautiful pink pussy.)

FJ: 8.6/10
(Ferrari has quite tight pussy. A minor turn off would be she put a little ky before I poked my dick inside. This babe is a wild, horny jap av star quality in bed. She's a damn loud moaner. Even waiting in the lounge for her I heard her moans haha. In missionary, we frenched & bonked. I licked her ears & neck while playing with her nipples. She lifted up her head to suck my nipples. She kept talking dirty asked me to increase my tempo & thrust her harder. I asked her to put on her heels. We then switched to doggie. Wow her height really suits me in doggie. Admired her nice back view & long slender legs while bonking her & grabbing her boobs. She turned her head around & we frenched madly. Loved the mirrors all over the walls as I can admire her wonderful figure & legs. We moved to the bed & switched to cow girl. This girl is very good at using her pussy to squeeze & contract my dick. She sucked my nipples & frenched me while riding me fast & furious which really suits her name Ferrari. Cannot tahan anymore I cummed with a loud ahhhh! We stayed in that position. My dick still inside her pussy. She still kept squeezing & contracting her pussy to milk all my sperm out. Damn shiok. Long time never had such an intense sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty, friendly, caring girl with positive attitude. She's willing to learn & listen. Full of smiles. Very high gfe. Before I left she hugged & frenched me hehe.)

RTF: Yes for her commando service, model figure & slutty CFM face

Old 04-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Frenching PRC

Rong Rong the hot ass girl from Suzhou
WL Name - Rong Rong
Origin - Suzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.67m
Home Base - 1606

Fellows was horny and looking for a nice pussy and i found it at the house where service starts with a capital S! 1606 rocks!!!!

Looks - 8/10

First look she was tall as me and worst still was wearing high heels. I was confused but her pretty eyes caught my attention and come on my hornyness got the better of me. Hot slender legs with a scorpion tattoo on tha back of her shoulder.55 kg only approximately

Body - 8/10

She has a firm body the kind you can toss around on bed. Her pussy is huge like can fit up to two dicks at a time, you can spend an entire hour licking her pussy and even getting lost in that pussy. FYI bring a torchlight to excavate, she has super sensitive pussy.

Shower - 7/10

She stripped me than stripped her self. Held my hand to the bathroom, scared i get lost. She bathed me and cleaned my ass hole, i was so touched and returned the favour with some addition licks and spanks . Very responsible girl even towelled me down. My wife has to learn from her. haha.

Foreplay - 8/10

Brought me to the bed, she put a towel on the bed! i dunno why they do that unless they don't clean the bedsheets. She lied down signalling for me to take control, i went over and we kissed, where were you my girlfriend. Kissing was never this fun.

Tits - 8/10

75C bust size, saw her bra! lol. Sensitive nipples kind of nice when she moans but never backs away no matter how hard i suck or lick. Guess the pleasure is more than her sensitivity. She likes gentle squeezing of her tits too. Lick Lick, suck, suck, squeeze, squeeze. Done

BJ - 8/10

She brought out the rubber and capped me for some powerful sucking. i could have cum in under 3 minutes at the rate she was sucking me off. Girl needed some coaching to control her tempo and later even licked my nipples during time-out. Horny and some responsive girl maybe need a little brush up to not suck so hard. Or maybe just me.

FJ - 9/10

As always all the general positions were explored , starting with missionary, i had to lift her legs on my shoulder to get good penetration, like to know she is getting it all the way in. Then doggy with light spanking thanks to all the surrounding mirrors, i was caught up with how horny we were. Then cowgirl were she was the boss! and reverse cowgirl were the scorpion tattoo suddenly felt like it was alive!lol.

Climax - 9/10

Caps off and out came the cum juice on her boobs and we bathed each other off!

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is super horny and a good fuck, if she really sucked i wont bother. I am not a bot and i dont give a fuck what others think. Follow your gut and you will never be wrong.

When Vitamin M re-energises, she will be on my to-do list. Literally!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1