The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bros

Any more good recommendations on Fresh Oysters,,,, both beautiful, captivating and irresistible???

Thanks for all senior bros who have provided the information on the WLs whom I have the chance to try out since and really they are really very very good choices and am looking out for further recommendations from more sources. Also looking forward to late March / Early April batch of New WLs coming to our shore. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Bro, you may wish to try Lina of 1431 who has pinkish red oysters. Her pubic hair is well trimmed. No smell and in good shape. Fenghuang of 2045 has a clean shaved pussy and it is very well maintained. Also no smell.
Do have fun!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Most beautiful & pinkish pussy I savoured...SYT of the SYTs

Li Li (L20 H41)

Exp In GL: 6 months plus according to her
Height: 1.58-1.6m based on my estimation

Face: 7.35/10
(Li Li is extremely fair, cute, adorable, kawaii gyaru SYT. She looks like a poly/jc/uni student. Very sunshine & sweet smile. One of the nicest smiles I had seen. Her smiles melted my heart. She has nice big sparkling double eye lid eyes & medium high nose. Her facial complexion is flawless, smooth, with some freckles. She wears little/nude makeup. She has nice small kissable lips. She has colored long hair. I like her overall SYT face. Definitely prettiest in L20 H41. By GL standard she is considered SYT of the SYTs. My type of cai. Her voice tone is very nice & sweet, pleasant to my ears and she can tcss very well haha.)

Body: 7/10
(Li Li is about 1.58-1.6m tall based on my estimation. She is slim with very slight tummy fats. Her figure is not very hour glass shaped but still looks slim, youthful, tight, taut, and palatable. The main highlight is her super fair, creamy, smooth body skin. No blemishes/tattoos at all. Her body felt so smooth. Even her arm pits are very smooth. Saw some birth marks/bruises on some parts of her body. Her ass is quite perky. Good for doggie. Her legs are slim.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(Li Li has a pair of natural B cup boobs with pinkish nipples. One of the nicest pinkish nipples I ever savoured. Can’t stop licking & sucking her nipples. Yummy. Her pink nipples are one of her main assets she can flaunt.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(On the hard mat in bath tub which is kind of small for my height, Li Li performed standard YTL bath services for me. Her YTL service is not bad la. Laid on my front, she soaped my back. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Flipped over, she soaped my front & dick. She then used her boobs to rabba my front, arousing my dick by giving me constant HJ. Very shiok. Her face is very close to mine & I gave pecks on her face. She licked my ears as well. After that she washed the soap foam off my body.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(In general, her cat bath service is pretty average/ slightly above average. Her licking is gentle, moist & sensual with constant HJ to arouse me. Her tongue is very agile in licking. Felt song to see such a SYT licked all over my body.)

AR: Nil

BJ with cap: 6.2/10
(She said her mouth has ulcers so can only BJ with cap. She even showed me the ulcer in her lower lips. She said if I RTF & if her mouth has no ulcers she will BBBJ me . BJ with cap not much feeling thou she employed strong suction style of BJ. During the BJ she rotated her body 180 degrees til her pussy faced my face. I unleashed my tongue into her pinkish pussy & painted her til song song in 69 position. Overall, a little bit disappointed with BJ with cap but still song to see such a SYT sucked my dick. Shall RTF her to see if I can get BBBJ or not.)

Frenching: Nil
(Only light pecks on her lips. Licked her lips. She licked my face. No tongue fight. Maybe RTF will get frenching??? Haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn pinkish & beautiful. One of the prettiest pussy I ever savoured. Her pussy hair is so soft & sparse like a teenager’s puberscent pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. Yummy. This is her best asset she can be proud of.)

FJ: 6.8/10
(Her pussy is relatively tight. We started off with cow girl. She rode my dick like riding a horse. I grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples. She then lowered her face to suck my nipples & neck. After riding for a while she said her legs r tired. We switched to missionary. I pumped her non stop, tried to French her but her lips tightly clenched. Only can kiss & lick her lips. Kissed & caressed her face. Played with her boobs & sucked her nipples. Her moanings r soft & gentle. Switched to doggie. Her back is damn nice. So smooth & fair. Licked her entire back. Played with her boobs & nipples while pumping her. Her ass is quite fleshy nice for doggie. Pumped til cannot tahan unloaded all my sperm.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(By GL standard, her service is quite mediocre. But her KC/GFE is super high thou appeared quite commerical. Very bubbly/cheerful/playful character. Kept talking nonsense/crap/joked. Very smiley. Keep staring at my face. She is really good at tcss haha. Good PR skills. But her replies are damn commercial la. Don't sound very genuine.)

Conclusion: If u want to bonk a pretty SYT with high GFE/KC or if u wan to savour the prettiest pussy/nipples in GL, u can give her a try la.

RTF: Depends.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Most beautiful & pinkish pussy I savoured...SYT of the SYTs

Li Li (L20 H41)
Upzzz you Bro SLYER Cheers Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 20-04-2014, 03:54 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Slyer loves this shy, demure, cute, innocent SYT...

Bobbi (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months. She was transferred from L20 H07

Face: 7.1/10
(Bobbi is a demure, cute, innocent, GND type of SYT. She can easily pass off as a poly or JC student. Only flaw is the scar on her right cheek. Her complexion is smooth & fair. She has long colored hair. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are delicate. Cute eyes & nose. Her eye make up is quite heavy. She looks younger with lesser makeup. Somehow I felt that she lacks of the confidence & dare not look into my eyes for long period while chit chatting. Overall I like her GND SYT looks.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6 m , she's slim & slender with some curves. No tummy fats. Very taut, youthful, tight, teenage type of body. Very silky creamy smooth fair skin. Some leg hair spotted. Slender arms & legs.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(The first thing that caught my attention are her big light Brown areolas & nipples. Even bigger than 50 cents coins haha. I joked with her I will remember her big areolas as it left a deep impression in my mind. She has natural B- cup boobs. her nipples are swollen. I enjoyed licking sucking & squeezing her boobs. She is very gd at using her boobs to boob fuck me or tease my dick head.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(She gave me top Yi tiao long style bath. Down side is mat is too hard & bath tub too small for my height. I laid on my front. She lathered soap foam on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my back for quite some time. Damn shiok. I flipped over. She lathered soap on my front. Again she rabba her boobs & pussy against my front. Ahhh! Her skin is so smooth. Her touches were so erotic & sensual. The way she tickled my balls & HJ me is so shiok. Then she used her boobs to boob fuck me & used her nipples to tease my dick head. Washed off the soap foam on my dick she then BBBJ me for some time. Great suction. Not much eye contact. We then left the bath tub. She bathed for me again to wash off the soap foam.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(She switched on a jap av film. I laid on my front. She then used her tender fingers aroused & tickled my sensitive regions. After that she used her boobs to rub against my back. Her boobs & skin so smooth. Then she began her thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is so agile. Every of her sensual lick sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning haha. She then gently AR me in that position. Her AR style is licking gently type. I flipped over. She rabba my front with her boobs. Then she licked my front from neck to ankles with occasional HJ & ball massage. I simply love the way she HJ me & handled my balls. Damn gentle yet shiok. She's very sensitive to my licks esp her sensitive regions like arm pits, neck, inner thighs & knees.)

Massage:6.8/10
(After FJ, she massaged my body. Not bad la. Lack of strength thou. Nice effort by her.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Frenching this cutie is so natural & spontaneous. She is game for frenching. Lots of tongue fight. I felt her teeth during frenching. We frenched for long period. Noticed her eyes were closed when we frenched. Very shiok. Lots of oomph frenching her. Nice breath haha.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She gave me gentle licking type of AR when I laid on my front. Nice effort. Rooms for improvement. No HJ involved.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(She gave a decent BBBJ. Deep throated. Quite ok suction. Lack of eye contact. Perhaps she's shy or too focused on my dick. Lots of saliva slurping sound to stimulate my dick. She alternated with ball sucking actions. Very shiok to see such a cute syt bbbj me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair damn bushy haha. She said she never shave her pussy hair. Her pussy looks reddish pink & nice. Painted her pussy til very shiok. She's very responsive to my licks as she moaned softly & her hands messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is tight. Sex with her made me felt like I'm bonking my ex poly or JC gf haha. So natural. No commercial feel. Her moanings r so gentle soft & r music to my ears. In missionary we bonked & frenched non stop like lovers. I kept playing with her nipples as they look too nice haha. We bonked in that position for quite some time as I simply loved to French her. As the background jap av film moanings getting louder & louder it spurred me to up my tempo. I thrusted Bobbi fast & furious. She moaned & panted heavily. Her face was blushed. So cute. We switched to cow girl. She rode my dick very gently. Lack of speed & tempo & stamina. In cow girl she's very shy dare not look into my eyes haha. Her head is down face covered by her long hair. I lifted my body upwards & bonked her while watching the jap av film. We frenched. And soon I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm ahhh. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Bobbi is very shy, quiet & low in confidence. When she speaks she did not look into my eyes. She occasionally steal some glances at me. She talks so soft gentle. Very xiao niao Yi ren. Her speaking voice melted my heart. I managed to break ice with her as the session progressed. She starts to open up & chit chatted with me. She's very attentive & gentle to my every needs. I guess next rtf will improve our chemistry by 1 notch.)

RTF: Yes for sure.

Conclusion: SYT lovers must try. Very service oriented, shy, cute SYT.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

A slutty ah lian with hour glass shaped model figure...

Xiao Xiao (L20 H41)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 4-5 months

Face: 6.7/10
(Xiao xiao has a slutty, ah lian CFM face. Her facial features are rather flat. Flat nose. She has buck tooth which is kind of cute haha. From far she looks good. Upon closer look I can see her facial complexion is not that good. She has some pimples on her face. Thick makeup. She has long colored hair. She looks like those ah lians spotted in Bugis or pubs which u wanna bonk hehe. Ah lian lovers u should try her.)

Body: 8.2/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, her figure is excellent. Slim, curvy, hour glass shaped, taut, youthful, teenager's type of figure. Seeing her figure with clothes on makes me mari Kita instantly. No tummy fats in fact she has nice toned abs. Scars on her arm pits & shin sighted. Her body skin is generally smooth & fair. Only flaws are those scars on her shin & arm pits. She sustained the scar on her shin when she fell during the renovation of 2041 poor thing. She has long slender legs.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Enhanced B+ cup boobs with pink big swollen eraser like nipples. Her boobs felt very hard. Her saving grace is her pinkish nice nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(While we were standing, she soaped & wash my dick & body. Very nice sensual HJ. Once the bath tub was filled with water, I laid on the mat on my front. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my back & feet. Very shiok when my feet were rubbed against her nipples. I flipped over. She used her soaped boobs & butt rabba my front giving me sensual HJ. She then washed away the soap foam on my body. And gave me cat bath on my body & a brief BBBJ with warm water. Damn shiok. After the bath she offered to dry me with towel. Very caring girl.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my back. She used her boobs to rabba my front while her hands were arousing the erotic regions on my body. Her boobs felt rather hard. Then she performed sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to ankles. Her tongue is soft & agile. After which she BBBJ me with warm water for a short while. I flipped over & laid on my front. She massaged my back for a short while. Then she lathered warm water on my back & gave me a wet sensual thorough cat bath very shiok. She gave me 2 rounds of cat bath. She also responded with soft moans while cat bathed me.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, responsive frenching. Lots of tongue fight. Felt like I'm frenching a hot ah lian craving for my tongue hehe.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. One during the bath. Second on the bed. With warm water in her mouth she BBBJ me with great suction & deep throated. Her tongue is very soft & agile. I like the way she teased my dick head with her tongue. Not much eye contact during BBBJ. No HJ involved during BBBJ.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse. Nice pinkish pussy. With no hesitation I dived my tongue into her delicious pussy & gave her a good tongue leashing. She was moaning sensually, her face was blushed. She kept saying very shiok. Noticed she tried to put ky in her pussy before I paint her pussy, quickly stopped her as I told her I will lubricate her pussy with my saliva during painting hehe.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Her pussy is quite wet & tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately & deeply like lovers while we made love. She licked my neck, chin & face while I licked her neck. Her loud moans were music to my ears even nicer than the moans from the jap av movies played in the background haha. I kept on thrusting into her frenched her & licked her nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Wow simply love to see her hourglass curvy figure & big boobs on top of my body. The view is simply breath taking. She has nice toned abs. Grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples while she rode my dick slowly. She lowered her face & we locked lips to French again. She increased her tempo & rode my dick very fast. Great stamina she has. Couldn't tahan & I unloaded all my sperm. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 7/10
(Very talkative & chatty girl. Never lack of topics to chat abt. Very gentle, caring girl who is attentive to my every needs or requests. Good attitude girl. Noticed she speaks very fast.)

RTF: Probably yes after I finished clearing my outstanding bonking list first hehe.

Old 18-05-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

A Demure GND SYT with high GFE & KC....Beware of her KC...

Bei Er (L14 H29 - Oolong)

Exp in GL: 6 Months plus
Height: 1.63m

Face: 7.2/10
(Bei Er has this GND feminine, innocent SYT face. Despite having very little makeup on her face, she looks good. Her facial complexion is fair, good & smooth. She has a nice pair of beautiful eyes, medium high nose & small lips. Her reddish brown hair compliments her fair skin. I like the way she looks at me innocently and attentively when I'm talking to her. I find her resembles kexin 2041 a little bit.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.63m tall, she has some curves on her body. Slight tummy spotted due to regular daily suppers. Her perky ass good for doggie. Long pair of smooth slender legs. Her body skin is very fair & smooth. No arm pit hair sighted. If she can slim down her tummy that will make her figure looks even better. Overall a very feminine bonkable figure.)

Boobs: 7.8/10
(Bei Er has a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her boobs are so soft to my touch & so sensitive to my every licks. Her Boobs are one of her best assets. She told me her boobs size has shrunk. Used to be bigger cup when she first arrived in singapore.)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Lots of actions during the bath. Got to give credits to her for her effort & creativity. One of the best action packed bath I ever had. First she soaped my body. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched & tickled my entire body focusing on my balls plus HJ. The feeling was damn shiok. Her finger nails scratching skills quickly sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning. She then used her boobs to rabba my front and gave me a boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided along her cleavage. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she turned her attention to my back lightly scratched my body & balls. Her hand moved in between my legs. She then scratched my balls & HJ me alternately while her boobs rabba my back. This combo is damn lethal. After which she placed my soaped dick along her soap butt crack and rabba my dick. Wah very song ah haha. She even led my hands to grab her boobs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched sensually like lovers. She then washed off the soap foam on my body. Kneeled down, she gave me a long BBBJ and ball licking for 5 mins with constant moaning & CFM glances. Super shiok. During these actions in the bath I noticed she moaned softly & sexily constantly. What a wonderful action packed bath I had. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she gave me some massage. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched my body erotic regions. I simply love her finger nails scratching skills. I kept moaning & felt so shiok when she performed that. She then used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my balls. She also licked my ears & blowed air into my ears. Then she licked my neck. She skipped the licking on my back part. I flipped over. she licked my ears & blew air into them. Her tongue is soft & agile & wet. Then she licked my neck & nipples & balls. She didn't lick other areas of body. During the cat bath she constantly scratched my body lightly sensually to arouse me as well as giving me HJ. During the cat bath she moaned softly & sexily haha.)

(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched spontaneously & naturally. This girl knows what I want without much prompting. Her tongue was soft, agile & wet. We had a great tongue fight. I loved the way she frenched me. Not those aggressive frenching. Rather it's a very gentle bf gf type of frenching. Lots of oomph. Nice breath haha.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ was great! Her BBBJ patterns lots of variations. U named it she performed it. Deep throated, strong suction, lots of saliva stimulating. She even spitted saliva on my dick head & HJ my dick while licking my balls. She likes to lick along my shaft & tease my dick head with her tongue & CFM glance. During the BBBJ she likes to moan softly. Haha her moans damn sexy.)

(She has pinkish nicely trimmed sparse pussy. Her pussy is very beautiful. I can't help but gave her my tongueful. Damn shiok. She enjoyed my every tongue thrusts & responded with soft sexy moans. Her thighs clenched my cheeks & her hands were all over my face. Her pussy smelled & tasted nice.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Wow she's tight. What a wild horny high sex drive babe. She looks so innocent yet so wild in bed haha. Cannot judge a book by it's cover. In missionary we frenched non stop deeply passionately like lovers. I thrusted my dick into her tight love hole. With every thrust I made she moaned loudly. She gave my neck & nipples a good lick. I reciprocated by licking her ears & neck. Her ears & neck are very sensitive to my licks. Haha. We then moved to the front of the mirror. She wore her heels. Wow her height just nice for doggie with me. Plus her perky ass really ideal for doggie. In doggie her pussy damn tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind while I pumped her. She was looking into the mirror with seductive facial expressions & sticked out her tongue. Her back view was nice & smooth. She turned her head & we locked lips like lovers. Her moanings getting louder & louder that i am afraid passers by will hear it haha. Cannot tahan her tight hole anymore I cummed in that position with a loud ahhhh! What a great sex I had.)

(Very high GFE. She is caring, attentive to my every needs. When I'm talking she looked at me attentively & focusing on my words haha. She never even played with her Hp or messaging anyone during the session. Very professional girl. Just focus on me entirely. Very chatty girl. Lots of topics to chat. Love the way she talks. So gentle & feminine. Before I left she gave me a good bye kiss.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and natural love making session

Old 18-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems promising, thank you for the wonderful FR, am a sucker for SYTs

Quote:
A Demure GND SYT with high GFE & KC....Beware of her KC...

Bei Er (L14 H29 - Oolong)

Exp in GL: 6 Months plus
Height: 1.63m

Face: 7.2/10
(Bei Er has this GND feminine, innocent SYT face. Despite having very little makeup on her face, she looks good. Her facial complexion is fair, good & smooth. She has a nice pair of beautiful eyes, medium high nose & small lips. Her reddish brown hair compliments her fair skin. I like the way she looks at me innocently and attentively when I'm talking to her. I find her resembles kexin 2041 a little bit.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.63m tall, she has some curves on her body. Slight tummy spotted due to regular daily suppers. Her perky ass good for doggie. Long pair of smooth slender legs. Her body skin is very fair & smooth. No arm pit hair sighted. If she can slim down her tummy that will make her figure looks even better. Overall a very feminine bonkable figure.)

Boobs: 7.8/10
(Bei Er has a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her boobs are so soft to my touch & so sensitive to my every licks. Her Boobs are one of her best assets. She told me her boobs size has shrunk. Used to be bigger cup when she first arrived in singapore.)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Lots of actions during the bath. Got to give credits to her for her effort & creativity. One of the best action packed bath I ever had. First she soaped my body. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched & tickled my entire body focusing on my balls plus HJ. The feeling was damn shiok. Her finger nails scratching skills quickly sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning. She then used her boobs to rabba my front and gave me a boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided along her cleavage. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she turned her attention to my back lightly scratched my body & balls. Her hand moved in between my legs. She then scratched my balls & HJ me alternately while her boobs rabba my back. This combo is damn lethal. After which she placed my soaped dick along her soap butt crack and rabba my dick. Wah very song ah haha. She even led my hands to grab her boobs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched sensually like lovers. She then washed off the soap foam on my body. Kneeled down, she gave me a long BBBJ and ball licking for 5 mins with constant moaning & CFM glances. Super shiok. During these actions in the bath I noticed she moaned softly & sexily constantly. What a wonderful action packed bath I had. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she gave me some massage. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched my body erotic regions. I simply love her finger nails scratching skills. I kept moaning & felt so shiok when she performed that. She then used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my balls. She also licked my ears & blowed air into my ears. Then she licked my neck. She skipped the licking on my back part. I flipped over. she licked my ears & blew air into them. Her tongue is soft & agile & wet. Then she licked my neck & nipples & balls. She didn't lick other areas of body. During the cat bath she constantly scratched my body lightly sensually to arouse me as well as giving me HJ. During the cat bath she moaned softly & sexily haha.)

(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched spontaneously & naturally. This girl knows what I want without much prompting. Her tongue was soft, agile & wet. We had a great tongue fight. I loved the way she frenched me. Not those aggressive frenching. Rather it's a very gentle bf gf type of frenching. Lots of oomph. Nice breath haha.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ was great! Her BBBJ patterns lots of variations. U named it she performed it. Deep throated, strong suction, lots of saliva stimulating. She even spitted saliva on my dick head & HJ my dick while licking my balls. She likes to lick along my shaft & tease my dick head with her tongue & CFM glance. During the BBBJ she likes to moan softly. Haha her moans damn sexy.)

(She has pinkish nicely trimmed sparse pussy. Her pussy is very beautiful. I can't help but gave her my tongueful. Damn shiok. She enjoyed my every tongue thrusts & responded with soft sexy moans. Her thighs clenched my cheeks & her hands were all over my face. Her pussy smelled & tasted nice.)

(Wow she's tight. What a wild horny high sex drive babe. She looks so innocent yet so wild in bed haha. Cannot judge a book by it's cover. In missionary we frenched non stop deeply passionately like lovers. I thrusted my dick into her tight love hole. With every thrust I made she moaned loudly. She gave my neck & nipples a good lick. I reciprocated by licking her ears & neck. Her ears & neck are very sensitive to my licks. Haha. We then moved to the front of the mirror. She wore her heels. Wow her height just nice for doggie with me. Plus her perky ass really ideal for doggie. In doggie her pussy damn tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind while I pumped her. She was looking into the mirror with seductive facial expressions & sticked out her tongue. Her back view was nice & smooth. She turned her head & we locked lips like lovers. Her moanings getting louder & louder that i am afraid passers by will hear it haha. Cannot tahan her tight hole anymore I cummed in that position with a loud ahhhh! What a great sex I had.)

(Very high GFE. She is caring, attentive to my every needs. When I'm talking she looked at me attentively & focusing on my words haha. She never even played with her Hp or messaging anyone during the session. Very professional girl. Just focus on me entirely. Very chatty girl. Lots of topics to chat. Love the way she talks. So gentle & feminine. Before I left she gave me a good bye kiss.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and natural love making session

Old 07-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Tried Vivi for the first time. Wow! beautiful pussy. Which other WL has this kind of pussy?
Old 08-06-2014, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Tried Vivi for the first time. Wow! beautiful pussy. Which other WL has this kind of pussy?
Another beautiful pussy i have seen belongs to Xiao S of 1612, u may wish to have a try

Wenwen/DanDan(2062), AnQi(1615w), JiaMei,(2047) Aimee(1654A),Angel(1649),Baixue(1805),Xiaodie(1606 A),Xiaoyu(2831A),Siqi,YiYi(1803),XiaoS(1612),TangT ang(1639)

Worst Bonk of the year
smelly cb Tina

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=764
Old 08-06-2014, 10:50 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by best69 View Post
seems promising, thank you for the wonderful FR, am a sucker for SYTs
Take a queue no on wk days cos queue super long alternatively go on wk ends
Old 08-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Take a queue no on wk days cos queue super long alternatively go on wk ends
Always not on duty nowadays

Q also no use lor

How huh Bro...
Old 08-06-2014, 12:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Always not on duty nowadays

Q also no use lor

How huh Bro...
Ask her darling
Old 08-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Ask her darling
Yes Sir...
Old 08-06-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

A mind blowing love making sexxion with a SYT who loves sex...

Yi Fei (L18 H05)

Height: 1.58m
Exp in GL: 1 yr plus

Face: 6.65/10
(Yi Fei may not be the prettiest girl by GL standard. However, She can easily pass off as a Poly or JC SYT student. Those SYT student lovers must try her. Her facial complexion is fair but not so good. Some facial flaws spotted. Not an issue for me. She has medium high nose and a pair of sleepy eyes. She often displayed seductive and CFM as well as cheeky expressions. Very playful, jovial, cheeky, fun-loving and naughty girl.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m tall, she has a body build similar to a teenager's figure. She is very short as compared to my height. Her figure is very slim, curvy, taut and youthful. No tummy fats. Flat ass. Slender smooth legs. Saw some scratch marks and mosquito bites on her body. Generally her body is fair and smooth. Arm pit hair spotted which she removed immediately during the bath .)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She possesses a pair of natural A cup boobs with light brown nipples. Similar to a pair of teenager's developing boobs. Yummy.)

Pre-shower routine: 7.3/10
(Once the door was locked, this innocent SYT was transformed into a seductive temptress seducing me. She caressed my body and dick and her hands were all over me with our clothes still intact. We frenched lightly while I caressed her body. We then helped to strip each other into our birthday suits. She likes to tease me by tickling my balls using her tender fingers and HJ me sensually. She stood on the bed and pushed her boobs onto my face to let me suck. Ahhh! I couldn't resist and hungrily sucked her nipples like a hungry baby. Yummy!!! Her hands were all over my face. She then hopped onto me and I carried her to the bathroom. What a great foreplay! It was so spontaneous and natural.)

Bath: 7/10
(Bath was quite sop. Not much action. Lots of teasing of my dick and balls during the soaping and washing. She simply loves to use her fingers to tickle my balls and tease my dick head and gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(Her cat bath is rather special. Not your usual GL SOP routine type of cat bath. It's more like a bf and gf exploring each other body for the first time. She kneeled on the bed and pushed her boobs for me to lick. I obliged and sucked her nipples hungrily. She moaned sexily and pushed me onto the bed. Then she pounced onto me, gently and sensually licked my neck. Her soft wet agile tongue covered my nipples and tummy. Her fingers were constantly tickling my balls and teasing my dick while i was busy fingering her pussy and gosh her pussy was moist hehe. Her nipples often brushed against my flesh and it felt so shiok. Nice refreshing non-routine type of cat bath. Thumbs up to her creativity.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(Its more of Bf and gf type of frenching. Natural, spontaneous and passionate with tongue action. She likes to bite my lips softly. Her lips and tongue were soft. Nice to french this SYT. Great oomph!)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Her BBBJ was stimulating plus sensual and a little bit unique as compared to others. She constantly teased my dick head by licking it with fast and furious tongue flicking action. Her tongue covered my entire shaft. She then engulfed my entire dick into her small mouth using lots of saliva to stimulate. Lots of slurp slurp sound. She then spitted saliva on my dick head and gave me a sensual HJ using her saliva as lubricant while licking my balls. Feeling was damn shiok. Similar to those Jap AV style of BBBJ. She repeated this feat a couple of times. Her BBBJ was deep throated and suction was strong.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is rather hairy with protruding pussy flaps. Quite nice looking pinkish pussy. Without hesitation, I helped myself to her oyster. I unleashed my tongue into her oyster. She enjoyed my tongueful by moaning loudly and caressing my face. Damn her moans were so loud that I am afraid peter and customers in the lounge heard it hehe. She rested her heels on my shoulders such that I can thrust my tongue into her pussy deeper. Kinky initiative from her.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She's a wild nymphomaniac horny sex kitten on bed! It was a mind blowing love making session rather. I have never seen such a wl who loves sex so much haha. Her moaning is damn loud. I told her not to moan so loudly as I am afraid peter and customers outside will hear her haha. Her pussy is very tight like a teenager's pussy. In missionary, I licked her ears and neck while pumping her non-stop and profusely. She likes to be licked on those sensitive regions. We then frenched passionately and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. She kept twisting my nipples and playing with my chest hair. She then lifted up her face to lick my nipples and gave soft bites ouch! We then moved to the ground in front of the mirror. She wore her killer heels and we switched to doggie. The height was just nice for me to poke my dick into her love hole. In doggie, her pussy was damn tight. She asked me not to move. She used her ass to shove my dick in and out of her pussy. She grinded her pussy on my dick ahhh. She then wriggled her ass and contracted her pussy muscles to tightly grip my dick. What a move! She really enjoyed sex and took the entire control of doggie haha. I grabbed her boobs from behind and caressed her back. I increased my tempo and pumped her faster and faster. Her moaning gets louder and louder. I have never heard such loud moans lol. Cannot endure anymore I cummed with my loudest ahhh! Peter and customers outside must have heard me. )

GFE: 7.5/10
(We chatted non stop on many topics such as music, her house mates etc. We are more like friends chit chatting. Very non-commercial feel. She showed me her wechat photos etc and talked about herself. She told me her service improved tremendously as compared to when she first came.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Simply love $$$$$$$$$$ and Money

Money (Mang Li) (L18 H05)

Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.58m
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013

Face: 7.7/10
(Money is one of my top 5 prettiest GL WLs in my humble opinion at the moment. She has a pair of big double eye lid alluring eyes enhanced by mascara & eye makeup. She has high nose bridge with sharp tip and small sexy lips. Most prominent feature would be her tiny mole on the left bottom of her chin. Her face is small oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. Recently she has cut her hair so now she has this shoulder length black hair and she said she wanna adopt short bob hair style. From far she looks like a university SYT. Upon closer look, I spotted some minor flaws eg dark rings, wrinkles etc. But it doesn't matter. Overall, she looks gorgeous by GL standard. She has good fashion sense. I like the way she dressed & dolled up herself like as if she's attending some important function.)

Body: 7/10
(She's quite short and petite. At 1.58m, she's slim, fair, with some curves. Slight tummy spotted. Saw tribal tattoo on her right arm. No arm pit hair as she has done IPL to remove her arm pit hair. Her body skin is smooth, fair & almost flawless. Her slender legs are smooth to my touch. She has cute small belly button.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A cup boobs with small reddish brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenager's developing boobs. Quite shiok when she used her nipples to rabba my body. At least there something for me to grab haha.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action in the bath as what most bros mentioned in their FRs. However, money did told me that if I request for BBBJ or body to body rabba during shower she will oblige and do it. I prefer to go with the flow and let her do the stuffs naturally. Standard washing and soaping. I loved the way she handled my dick. Everytime she touched my dick and balls with that innocent stares, I felt a sudden surge in adrenaline haha. This is perhaps her so called X factor.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(Money is very cute and humorous. She said she is very lousy in servicing men and asked me to guide her haha. So I obliged and gave her some guidances. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back a couple of times. Then with her soft wet & agile tongue, she gently licked my entire back from neck to thighs. During the cat bath she used her finger nails to arouse my sensitive regions. I can't help but moaned to my delight. I flipped over. She used her boobs rabba my front. Then she performed sensual cat bath on my front focusing on my arm pits, nipples and balls. Surprised she licked my arm pits haha. During the cat bath I loved the way she used her nails to caress my body. Noticed she likes to spray mouth wash for every step of the cat bath. That's good and hygenic.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(Lots of oomph frenching this babe. It's so natural and spontaneous. Her breath and saliva tasted and smelled heavenly haha. Her lips so soft and wet. Her tongue so agile. Lots of tongue fight. Passionate, gentle and engaging frenching I would say! I spent quite some time frenching and petting her haha. She loved to caress my face and hair when we frenched.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Her BBBJ is rather special. She performed many rounds of BBBJ for me on bed. She said BBBJ me is like sucking a lollipop haha. She used her lips to grip my dick head and licked. Then she twisted her head left right continuously and licked along my shaft as well. Lots of saliva dripping along my dick. Quite shiok when she performed that. With listerine mouth wash in her mouth, she engulfed my entire dick in her small mouth and sucked. Very cooling tingling sensation. Suction was just nice. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. She loved to use her nails to arouse my balls and dick.)

Me Servicing Her: 7.8/10
(I can't resist but help myself to servicing her. Licked her from thighs to ears haha. She likes to be licked on her ears, neck, arm pits and belly button haha. Lots of sexy seducing moans when I am servicing her. She kept caressing my face & hair when I serviced her.)

(She has nice pinkish pussy with some pussy hair. Painted her til song song. She even spreaded her legs wide, opened her pussy lips with her hands for my tongue to penetrate her love hole. Her moaning gets louder & sexier with my every tongue thrusts. No wierd odour or smell. She likes to be painted!)

(Oh gosh she's very tight. Simply a breath taking love making session. I tot I were making love with my gf haha. In missionary, I started off with slow tempo thrusts to build up the atmosphere. I licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples. Our eyes met & we locked lips and frenched non stop. I doubled and tripled my tempo and pace. Every thrust I made increased her moanings by a few decibels haha. Her moaning damn sexy & seductive. Perhaps it's my own preference. One of the nicest moaning I ever heard. Her hands were all over my face, hair & body. We then switched to cow girl. At that time her hair was all messed up like a crazy girl which she joked haha. Her riding was good. She moved up and down my dick and licked my nipples. I grabbed het boobs played with her nipples while admiring such a hottie riding me. She lowered her head to French me. At this time I felt a sudden urge, I knew I couldn't last any longer. Quickly told her I am cumming. She moaned louder and louder and increased her riding pace. Eventually I cannot endure any further and blowed my load ahhhhhh! Damn shiok. She collapsed onto my body and we laid in that position for some time. I felt she was panting heavily haha. She then removed the cap and cleaned me up. We then chit chatted on the bed til time is up.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very high GFE & KC. I'm addicted to her GFE & KC haha. Her voice so teh & nice. She's so gentle, caring & attentive to all my needs. Great chemistry we have. Lots of topics to chit chat. Not a time watcher. She spent the entire 1 hr with me. Now I know why her queue is long. Many bros were KCed by this hottie.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1