The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Tried L18 H44B G16 recently

here is my FR:

Saw some review for this girl so decided to try out. Went there on a hot afternoon and as G16 was still serving another customer, I had to wait 10 minutes for my turn.

A girl came down from the 2nd level with sizeable headlights and I know immediately must be G16 and indeed she was! First look she kinda look a bit ah lian with dyed hair. Very big smile and the first impression is she has a big personality.

G16 led me up to her room which was quite big but a little messy with a lot of posters on the wall. She was extremely friendly and to some extent, high as she kept smiling and laughing while communicating with me with reasonable english standard.

Shower was SOP but she was like a wild tigress on bed, immediately straight on to the action. Lots of nipple sucking and her BJ was good. managed to get her to lick my balls too. Her melons are good, about C cup but one thing I disagree with bro songboh is that her boobs are actually not natural. I was feeling it carefully and thoroughly from all angles and I can feel that hers was enhanced from the base of the breasts. The front part of the boobs are natural, just that the the base part is added on so it makes the boobs look bigger and the front retains the natural breast feel.

Did her in cowgirl and then missionary before I unloaded. Quite a bit of moaning along the way and caressing.

Name: didnt get it, just call her G16
Height: 1.6m?
Face: 7/10 not exactly my cup of tea, can't say she is pretty but looks average
Boobs: 7/10 34C enhanced
Complexion: 7/10 normal Thai girl tan, make up a bit thick in my opinion
BJ: 8/10 good suction
FJ: 7/10 good but not mindblowing, quite hardworking though
GFE: 7/10 she is just being friendly
Attitude: 8/10 positive but sometimes nearing high, which makes it feel awkward

I think she is leaving or may have left, so bros who wish to try her need to hurry.
Old 18-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Bro can advise on this g16 figure?

If I remember correctly she's quite bah bah?
Old 18-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post

womanly plump type, quite horny body IMHO
Old 19-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bah bah may not be the appropriate adjective to use. Not skinny, average built in my opinion.
Old 27-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I would rate her figure as good. Not the super tight, firm bodies you see on athletic girls, but soft, slightly padded, with smooth skin. Definitely not fat, chubby or bah-bah.

The best way to describe would be to say she probably watches her diet, but doesn't exercise much.

Now she has very nice nipples and nicely shaped C-cup boobs, but I can't tell if they are natural. They LOOK natural, and feels quite soft but there's abit of a unnatural shape when you feel them when she's on her hands and knees. Maybe other bros can comment.

Quote:

Old 27-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Her name is Bee Bee, and she's 26 years old. Just tried her a few days ago, so she's still around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Tried L18 H44B G16 recently

Name: didnt get it, just call her G16
Old 27-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

swee going down tomorrow in the afternoon to test G16 or G15.... Cock standing now laew
Old 28-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
you are beginning to sound like a promoter of this house.
Well feel free to verify and see if I am wrong. I believe u can afford $100 bro? There's a 3rd girl in this house that provides excellent service, but I guess I better stop sharing bout this house lest cynics who just love to leech and not wanna contribute start complaining abt over promoting this place.

And anyways this is completely done in the spirit of sharing, and trust me I would love you to be correct bro; I would love to have personal vested interests in this house; hell in any house in GL! Good money!

Found another Gem few houses down the road; service not tat great but gd figure, natural tits and ass and pretty as well. Will share more abt her soon.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 03-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
I would rate her figure as good. Not the super tight, firm bodies you see on athletic girls, but soft, slightly padded, with smooth skin. Definitely not fat, chubby or bah-bah.

The best way to describe would be to say she probably watches her diet, but doesn't exercise much.

Now she has very nice nipples and nicely shaped C-cup boobs, but I can't tell if they are natural. They LOOK natural, and feels quite soft but there's abit of a unnatural shape when you feel them when she's on her hands and knees. Maybe other bros can comment.
Should b able to know if real or fake from the lie down test.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Was going to check out l18h44b g16 boobs, but not in the tank n i think ppl queuing... So went to l6h70. Wow v pathetic with 3 cmi girls.

So went back to wh12 to look for 7,9 or 10 or 12.

Stepped in, scan the available gilrs....din see 7, 9 or 10. Was about to leave then turn back to see got any big boobs. Think g12 covered her assets so din notice. I think she put on quite a lot of make up, so couldnt really regconise her. Then saw the tag num 12. Ok faster on.

She she slim down a bit. Shes quite slim to begin with. Boobs n ass shrunk a bit but still good.

Havent seen her for 4/5 months or more but apparently she still remembers me.

Shes still her usual self, always say pain when u fug her and say faster cum... But its funny i m not offended. Lick her nipples she say pain.... Nb...

When i m inside her, she say pain, so i ask her not to move. She uses her powerful chee bye to squeeze my cock. I in turn squeeze my pc muscle and move my cock in reply.... We have a good laugh. Lol

Did a few pattern and in the end took out cd ask her to wank me and COB.

She say shes leaving 31 may. Regular faster go see her b4 shes gone.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Wh12 or wh14 bro? :-)
G12 black pearl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Was going to check out l18h44b g16 boobs, but not in the tank n i think ppl queuing... So went to l6h70. Wow v pathetic with 3 cmi girls.

So went back to wh12 to look for 7,9 or 10 or 12.

Stepped in, scan the available gilrs....din see 7, 9 or 10. Was about to leave then turn back to see got any big boobs. Think g12 covered her assets so din notice. I think she put on quite a lot of make up, so couldnt really regconise her. Then saw the tag num 12. Ok faster on.

She she slim down a bit. Shes quite slim to begin with. Boobs n ass shrunk a bit but still good.

Havent seen her for 4/5 months or more but apparently she still remembers me.

Shes still her usual self, always say pain when u fug her and say faster cum... But its funny i m not offended. Lick her nipples she say pain.... Nb...

When i m inside her, she say pain, so i ask her not to move. She uses her powerful chee bye to squeeze my cock. I in turn squeeze my pc muscle and move my cock in reply.... We have a good laugh. Lol

Did a few pattern and in the end took out cd ask her to wank me and COB.

She say shes leaving 31 may. Regular faster go see her b4 shes gone.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Wh12 or wh14 bro? :-)
G12 black pearl?
sorry bro, it's WH14........sperm rushed to my head that i forgot the house number ....lol

yes .........black pearl.....Naomi campbell of Geylang... )

Anyone french her before ??? i put my face on hers she didn't siam.....but i just do thai kissing....which is more intimate then when i leave, we did the cheek to cheek.....like French....55555
Old 06-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good replacement for L8H66G G12 Cartoon?

She will be off our shores very soon and I don't think there is any cat 50 girls even close to her incredible figure and excellent attitude.

If not convenient to share, please PM me thank you.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Any good replacement for L8H66G G12 Cartoon?

She will be off our shores very soon and I don't think there is any cat 50 girls even close to her incredible figure and excellent attitude.

If not convenient to share, please PM me thank you.
So far not manage to find a as huge as her boob yet with fit body
Old 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Anyone found replacement for wh14g12 black pearl ?

I m going to miss her when shes gone. Visiited her again in less than a week, she up her GFE. Actually felt 'real' cos we have actually known each other for almost 2 years. I didnt get the gfe last time bcos i didnt vist her frequent enough. Come to think of it , less than maybe 5 times.

Its a pity the timing of this house is extremely short. If like l6h70, i will definitely cheong there more often. Whats the timing for 2 sessions here? 40min or 50min? If 50min i dont mind.

Hope i can find a Beyonce next time .... Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1