The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
divinespirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

May I know where I can get girls that dont mind me not taking a shower before either hj bj or sex? I have a skin condition and im not comfortable with removing my shirt..
Old 25-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinespirit View Post
May I know where I can get girls that dont mind me not taking a shower before either hj bj or sex? I have a skin condition and im not comfortable with removing my shirt..
Perhaps you should seek treatment first before ever having thoughts on getting a good times with any WL
Old 25-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
Perhaps you should seek treatment first before ever having thoughts on getting a good times with any WL
yaloh...better go for treatment first
Old 27-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
slayerxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all bros,newbie here,going to geyland today,was wondering since the month has going to end what if WLs have Menstruation and do they still working during that time thz you dont want to end up the one with red colour lol
Old 27-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
Xsensual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinespirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yaloh...better go for treatment first
Lol...yup rectify the condition and u be on ur way to a better bonking exp..
P/S: you have skin condition better take more shower and keep clean better rather than avoiding it
Old 27-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
Xsensual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxxx View Post
hello all bros,newbie here,going to geyland today,was wondering since the month has going to end what if WLs have Menstruation and do they still working during that time thz you dont want to end up the one with red colour lol
Correct me if im wrong...not all females will mensurate at mth end. Diff individual have diff cycles.

If RED come to what i gather some will pop the pill to stop the mesuration while some would buy the round sponge stuff it in their pussy and carry on working and some would not work also
Old 29-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Commercial Sex in Singapore – HIV, STDs and other pitfall

Commercial Sex in Singapore – HIV, STDs and other pitfalls (Dr Tan & Partners) http://www.drtanandpartners.com/comm...ther-pitfalls/

"The legal age of consent in Singapore is 16. The legal age for being a commercial sex worker is 18.

The 2 extremes of risk are found here. The safest are the regulated sex workers (Geylang/Petain/Desker) working out of brothels or ‘houses’. The most dangerous are the freelance girls plying their trade by the side of the road, the so-called ‘streetwalkers’.

The regulated sex workers are required to undergo sexual health screening every month. They are screened for HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. They may also be screened for throat or rectal Gonorrhea if they have had oral or anal sex. These sex workers are not screened for other diseases like HPV or Herpes so you are still at a risk of contracting one of these.

Their licenses are revoked if they are infected with HIV or Syphilis. If they have Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, they are given treatment and allowed to continue working.

The last case of HIV detected in these sex workers was many many years ago. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia cases are seen frequently..... "

Note: Drs Tan (& Partners) is Sammyboyfor resident doctor. Feel free to seek his medical advice in SBF Sex Forum: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=795
Old 16-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kukirakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, sorry I'm a nubie at SG. Is anyone can tell me what is the difference of Cat 50, 80, and 150? Because i see some sweet girl in the road that offer only on Cat 50. Is that cost already include the room, and is there any standard tips need to give?
Thx
Old 16-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kukirakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, sorry I'm a nubie at SG. Is anyone can tell me what is the difference of Cat 50, 80, and 150? Because i see some sweet girl in the road that offer only on Cat 50. Is that cost already include the room, and is there any standard tips need to give?
Thx
Old 19-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukirakura View Post
Thx
depends. usually doesn't include rooms. ask the girls, ask their 'boss' first. safest is just go to fish tank.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

IF go fishtanks,

Does CAT 80 give a good BBBJ with CIM???
Old 23-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I may sound a noob here, even though it's been 10 years in SBF. I've been going to the commercial stables, MPs and just recently Pertain. What I would like to know is what is the price range at Geylang? I assume that the prices given are for 1 hour, yes?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 24-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ricarde is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
I may sound a noob here, even though it's been 10 years in SBF. I've been going to the commercial stables, MPs and just recently Pertain. What I would like to know is what is the price range at Geylang? I assume that the prices given are for 1 hour, yes?
Bro, depends on your pocket and preferance I guess. The price range can go from $40+$10 for room who are usual thai, $70-$150 for china or viet. Usually I go to the sic bo first to see can get better quality babe not, haha! Other bros correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers and peace out! ✌
Old 24-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dungyeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricarde View Post
Bro, depends on your pocket and preferance I guess. The price range can go from $40+$10 for room who are usual thai, $70-$150 for china or viet. Usually I go to the sic bo first to see can get better quality babe not, haha! Other bros correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers and peace out! ✌
Normally for legal houses, $50 Thai for 30mins, sometimes 25mins, depending on the houses. Actually I think there's a few $40 houses now, also around the same duration.

As for China, the various prices are $80,$100 or $150 for those working in legal houses.

Street walkers, thai, china or viet can cost as low as from $30 to $100, I wouldnt recommend trying out streetwalkers, as most of them are always rushing you, bad or close to no service, and for example if the promised duration is 30min, they'll ask you to leave after 15min
Old 25-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
IF go fishtanks,

Does CAT 80 give a good BBBJ with CIM???
Majority of cat80 doesn't provide bbbj. And nowadays a lot of cat80 turning into cat100(45mins). If you looking for cim, best to go cat150 and try your luck or maybe, online fl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1