The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what about LOOKS plus service, who would you recommend?
Well, you should know by now it is almost impossible to get a WL in GL with a combination of solid service + looks.

Let me try to give you a brief summary of the WL features -

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi - MILF, plumpish, tan skin, sagged tits but fantastic service. Many Malaysian WL fans have never failed to look for her wherever she is in town.
2) Tracy - Young and presentable MILF looks, petite with fantastic service. She still has a lot of supporters.

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise - Sex-appealing, short crop hairdo, big eyes, sharp nose but I find her facial shape a tad too short. I have not tried her yet but her OKT Nancy assured me of her good service. BTW, I noticed her attention grabbing deep cleavage which might suggest that she has huge tits.

2) Yu Er - Bonkable and presentable looks. She is well groomed with sexy manicure. She appears to be slim and leggy. OKT Nancy assured me of her good service.

3) Chen Chen - A SYT with nice facial features. She is slim and stands at around 1.65m without stilletos heel. Gathered that her service has since improved. She is on my radar ...

Newbies

1) Fei Fei - She looks sultry with bonkable looks. She is slim, fair and around 1.64 to 1.65 m tall without heels. I gathered that her service is not bad.

2) Tang Tang - Saw her pretty makeover pic on the computer screen but I have not seen her in person. Not sure about her service either ...

3) Jolin - She looks pretty & young on the pic as shown in the computer screen (non-makeover pic).

4) Xin Er - I have already FR her ... A la Kelly Chen ...Much younger and shorter version ...

5) Winnie - She looks pretty on the computer screen (non-makeover pic) ... No idea on her service ...

The rest of the 3 newbies failed to leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

In terms of looks, how does Jolin compare to those in my top 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
With all the attention on Xin Er, this FR is to remind us that there are other gems in this house. So, this is my report on Jolin.

Jolin is one of the newbies in the same batch as Xin Er and she is from ChongQing.

Face : In my book, she is a pretty girl. But I do not want to dent my credibility with the bros by making exagerrated claims. So, let's just say that she is definitely prettier than any of the 8 newbies from 1651/2062. Sorry I have to use 1651/2062 as the benchmark but it's the only fuckshop in GL where I have seen all the newbies. Most certainly, I would be delighted to take her go clubbing. I would rate her as 7/10 for looks.

Body : She is about 1.62m, very fair with smooth complexity. No tattoes or blemishes. (7/10)

Boobs : Looks like B cups. Here's a bit of mystery : having played with hundreds of boobs, I still can't figure out if they are fakes or not. You see, they are slightly hard on the touch but there are absolutely no surgical scars under the armpits/breasts. If they are fakes, she must have obtained the services of a world-class plastic surgeon. But I don't see how a ChongQing girl could have access to such medical facilities. So, it possible that she just have hard boobs (7/10)

Pussy : Protruding clit with medium size flaps. No funny smell or taste. Best of all, she is still tight ! She has a big natural bush. But I told her, and she promised, to trim it down by today (8.5/10)

Bathroom action : Some raba raba, tcss. No bbbj in there. Just a nice way for 2 persons to break the ice.

Frenching : Will french but I can see that she is still not used to it. So, give her some time to used to it.

BBBJ : She gives one of the best blowjobs I got in months. She knows how to use her tongue to stimulate all the right spots. I will give her a 8.5/10 for being a talented cocksucker !

Cunnilingus : She already told me in the bathroom that she likes a good paintjob. So, I asked her to give it a good wash and I will use my tongue-talent to make her a happy WL.

FJ : We started with her on top of me. I pulled her down and we frenched a bit. Seeing that she is a reluctant frencher, I asked her to sit on my tummy so that I can give her boobs some serious attention. Then I asked her to climb higher up until her pussy was right above my face. She was puzzled until I started painting her from below. She started squirming and grabbing any part of me she could. She gyrated her groin, grinding her sweet abalone into my lips while I consumed her. After that, I let her loose on my dicky. She put it into she mouth and showed me she can really suck cock. There was one point where she turned 360 degrees around with my cock still attached. Then she asked me to stand up on the bed. She got down on the floor and did a sexy dance for me ! She came nearer and nearer the bed, got up and gave me another blowjob to make my knees weak. So, I got down on all fours. She crawled under me, and blew me from below. After that I had to bonk her. She helped me with the condom, then I entered her slowly from the side of the bed with her legs high. No need for KY, this girl is already wet wet wet. The minute I entered her, my cock felt what my tongue already knew - she has a tight pussy. A few minutes of that to enjoy the sensation, then I let the lady have her turn. She went down on me cowgirl style. We held hands tightly. Slowly at first, then she increased the pace until she lie exhausted on my chest. Then she looked at me cheekily and said : "How come a women can have so much fun but it is the men who has to pay for it". Ha Ha Ha ! So, I told her we should split the cost. Anyway, after that, it was just lotus, missionary and doggie for the grand finale.

Jolin is a very friendly girl and is a great sex partner. I will defiitely go look her up again very soon.
Old 16-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xin Er(1639)

Xin Er(1639)...23-24 yr old Guangxi mm...fair pretty attractive looker wif nice eyes, does indeed look abit like a younger shorter vesion of Kelly Chen, prolly one of the prettiest mms in gl at the mo...abt 160cm+, slim wif abit of curves, B cups wif lightish pink/brownish tits...creamy ass but abit flat, pussy a tad bushy but no smell....quite a nice manicure/pedicure wif kinky greenish nail polish!...had abit of ktv experience in GZ...

Overall sex svc is quite green newbie n gfe level pretty gd more on the natural gfe type...strikes me as quite a clever mm, also i like her apparent genuine character/personality/attitude...

We helped each other undress, nice hugging, gd feel of her bod, enjoyed side mirror view squeezing her creamy ass accentuated wif her black thong!...looked into her lovely eyes, tried kissing her but cld sense a reluctant frencher, later found out tat she is not use to kissing...

Shower action: light scrub n light soapy raba...cld sense still new to the gl 'game'...she squatted for a quick bbbj, lacked suction n quite weak...but still enjoyed looking at this fair pretty mm giving me a blow in such a position/environment...her eyecontact was also quite gd...

Bed action: lay on me back n continued enjoying looking at this fair pretty mm as she came on top of me...hands slowly stroking me cock while looking up at me in a seductive manner, made more shiok by the sight of her kinky green nailpolish n feel of her pussy on me legs/thighs!...she then gently gave me a sorta of sexy massage on me legs, thighs n chest while at the same time softly blowing wind on me fm her lips...followed by a light boobs massage on me front...no ar...licks n sucks me balls while gently massaging the head of me cock...then licks me cockhead n shaft n then goes for bbbj...quite abit of head twirling but still lacks suction n abit weak....so to enhance me pleasure i stood up n got her to kneel on the bed, shiok side view mirror effect of her blowing me, made even better when i slapped me cock on her cheeks wif Xin Er looking up at me!...

My turn to take over to do me toguefu...gave her a soft slow wet slurp, which she seemed to enjoy wif gd moans n hands caressing me hair n face...fj v gd as she is quite tight n accommodative...doggie was nice as she arched her back n reached out her hand to grip me hand on her creamy ass; asian cowgal n cowgal also gd as the sight of this fair pretty mm pumping n grinding on top of me moaning really got me cock throbbing in her; best enjoyed foldble chair though, wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, hands gripped me neck n back, i upped the tempo n looked into her eyes, quickly 'stole' some light frenching n shot me load!..

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif Xin Er even though her sex svc is still newbie green as i liked her natural gfe attitude n she does appear to cum off as a genuine character...has gem potential for those into fair pretty attractive looks ala kelly chen n natural gfe/genuine character type of mm...take it slow n easy for best results.......many tks to Nakamitchi n Enigma for the recommendation...
Old 17-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In terms of looks, how does Jolin compare to those in my top 20?
We all have our own taste, which is why I seldom bother to refer to someone else's list of favourites. To give you an example, I have seen Shun Zhi & Lu Lu of 1654A since day 1 when they reported for work. But up to now, despite all the big fuss over them, I have never booked any of them : just not my type. So, it is better to just let everyone in this forum decide for themselves. I prefer to just give the facts but refrain from trying to influence their decision.
Old 17-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
We all have our own taste, which is why I seldom bother to refer to someone else's list of favourites. To give you an example, I have seen Shun Zhi & Lu Lu of 1654A since day 1 when they reported for work. But up to now, despite all the big fuss over them, I have never booked any of them : just not my type. So, it is better to just let everyone in this forum decide for themselves. I prefer to just give the facts but refrain from trying to influence their decision.
Bro, by writing an FR, you are already playing an active role in influencing others on who they should book on their next trip to geylang... And there's no way an FR can just give the "facts" as you put it, as a lot of things are subjective and based on one's own opinion and judgement. For example, your fr states jolin is "a great sex partner" and "in my book, she's a pretty girl" - those aren't facts but your opinion...

Interesting that you said lulu is not your type.

Could you give us a few examples of top picks that would be your type then?

Do share with us, thanks
Old 17-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
There are many reasons on why samsters post FR here! BG, you wanna list up the reasons? If in doubt, I can help you along.
Sure. Please help to refresh us all on the reasons.

Thanks.
Old 21-11-2012, 11:46 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Yesterday I up a slightly chubby hunan mm named Liang Liang or leng leng (Cantonese pronounce). Why never spot on from the above mentioned namelist? She got Christian name?
Old 23-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ming38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Max,

any 80/100 cat girls in this house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, you should know by now it is almost impossible to get a WL in GL with a combination of solid service + looks.

Let me try to give you a brief summary of the WL features -

Malaysian Veterans

1) Yumi - MILF, plumpish, tan skin, sagged tits but fantastic service. Many Malaysian WL fans have never failed to look for her wherever she is in town.
2) Tracy - Young and presentable MILF looks, petite with fantastic service. She still has a lot of supporters.

Not-so-new WL

1) Wise - Sex-appealing, short crop hairdo, big eyes, sharp nose but I find her facial shape a tad too short. I have not tried her yet but her OKT Nancy assured me of her good service. BTW, I noticed her attention grabbing deep cleavage which might suggest that she has huge tits.

2) Yu Er - Bonkable and presentable looks. She is well groomed with sexy manicure. She appears to be slim and leggy. OKT Nancy assured me of her good service.

3) Chen Chen - A SYT with nice facial features. She is slim and stands at around 1.65m without stilletos heel. Gathered that her service has since improved. She is on my radar ...

Newbies

1) Fei Fei - She looks sultry with bonkable looks. She is slim, fair and around 1.64 to 1.65 m tall without heels. I gathered that her service is not bad.

2) Tang Tang - Saw her pretty makeover pic on the computer screen but I have not seen her in person. Not sure about her service either ...

3) Jolin - She looks pretty & young on the pic as shown in the computer screen (non-makeover pic).

4) Xin Er - I have already FR her ... A la Kelly Chen ...Much younger and shorter version ...

5) Winnie - She looks pretty on the computer screen (non-makeover pic) ... No idea on her service ...

The rest of the 3 newbies failed to leave much impression on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 24-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming38 View Post
Bro Max,

any 80/100 cat girls in this house?
I don't think so bro but if you want a nice cat 100, check out xiaowei 2038, she's actually in my top 30 list.

Talking about 1639, there are 16 girls in this house and quite a few gems apart from Xin Er.

One problem about this place is that the rooms are really poorly designed and if you like mirrors, you'll find there are hardly any in the rooms plus they're poorly positioned so you can't see yourself properly.

But if you don't care about mirrors, this house is just fine.

This is one of those houses where there isn't a clusterfuck of guys, and there are plenty of chicks to choose from.
Old 27-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ming38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro BronzeGod,

thank you very much

Quote:
I don't think so bro but if you want a nice cat 100, check out xiaowei 2038, she's actually in my top 30 list.

Talking about 1639, there are 16 girls in this house and quite a few gems apart from Xin Er.

One problem about this place is that the rooms are really poorly designed and if you like mirrors, you'll find there are hardly any in the rooms plus they're poorly positioned so you can't see yourself properly.

But if you don't care about mirrors, this house is just fine.

This is one of those houses where there isn't a clusterfuck of guys, and there are plenty of chicks to choose from.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

is yu er the slightly chubby girl from 1639? saw one fair one with meat that i think the name is yu er but not sure if I am correct. Anyone tried and can write FR?
Old 17-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
maybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the exp this house has given me so far is as good as the bros say! thumbs up!
Old 20-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

there's a meaty girl in this house called liang liang, I think.

Thought of banging her. Any one tried?

How's her body, service and boobs?
Old 29-12-2012, 02:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
there's a meaty girl in this house called liang liang, I think.

Thought of banging her. Any one tried?

How's her body, service and boobs?
I've tried her once. I like her sweet look, that's y choose her among a few available MM. However not sure izzit due to still new to GL or what, her service is below average, after finsihed bonking she asked me to washed up immediately and total session could be less than half an hour. Really lack of GFE, and as what u'd observed she is slightly meaty type and have neither big nor small boobs.
Old 31-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw a gal here with very nice sharp features & was doing some knitting....looks v ery youngish....forgot to ask OKT for her name.
Anybody knows her name? I like to chk out any FR b4 up her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1