The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Hi Bro : This Lulu can match former Ella and Jenny in term of service and french 16;54A?
Bro this new lulu is wet and wild, she will French you the minute the door closes. And gobble your cock hungrily while giving you sexy stares.

A slutty commando, I banged her good and hard in many positions and she kept asking for more because it was hitting all her spots till she came

Her housemates miko and xiaoyu also French me to heaven. Must try them bro. All power service.
Old 27-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I Sparred With a Commando Trained WL!

WL: Vi Vi
House: L16W06
Home: Shangdong
Ht/Wt 162m/49kg

Looks (6.5/10): Vi Vi has big round eyes, oval shaped face and well shaped lips. Her complexion was not perfect but she was fair with long black hair. Her bod was, I would say heavy on the bottom as she has this huge pear shaped ass which was excellent for doggie. Slight tummy fats could be spotted though overall she was not fat and not slim, somewhat in between. She said she wanted to put on some weight on her face. She had a bad tooth decay which she will need to go to see a dentist very soon. That spoilt the mood for a good frenching.

Boobs (7/10): B-cup with inverted pink tits. When aroused, her tits were upright. Her body skin was creamy white, soft and smooth to touch.

Painting (6/10): Her pussy was well shaven and looked like a pink bun. I preferred some light bushiness. Painting was allowed but I did not spend much time here as I didn’t feel quite attracted to it.

Frenching (6/10): We had light kisses though she said it was ok to french her. After she told me she had tooth decay, what do you think the mood was like?

Bath (6.5/10): Usual SOP. She gave me a light bbbj, quite shiok and made my dick stood up.

Cat Bath (7/10): she used ‘water therapy’ to cat bath me. Felt wet all over my body but she wiped it dry after that. The sound of water bubbling and tingling in my ear felt shiok though the overall effect was just ok. But her electric charging technique with her finger nails running over my sensitive parts of my anatomy was skillful and effective. I felt fully charged.

AR (7.5/10): After the electrifying charging up of my anatomy, she asked me to raise my ass . I felt her wet tongue licking and swirling around my crack hole for a while before finally penetrating inside. She alternate licking and sucking on my balls with poking into my ass. Very intensifying simulation…

BBBJ (7.5/10): Next I turned around and laid on my back. She opened my legs apart and started sucking on my balls. Her tongue slurped up and down my shaft, licking the dick head before engulfing it entirely into her mouth, dripping with lots of sliva….I felt like cumming but held back…

FJ (7/10): I started by licking her tits one by one until they turned from inverted to upright position. I savoured her 2 soft squeezable boobs for a while before moving my mouth south to paint her wet pussy…When it was sufficiently lubricated, I got up and started to bonk her in missionary position. After a few dozen thrusts, I switched to folding chair. I felt her body rubbing against mine and enjoyed pulling her boobs close to my chest when bonking her in this position. I frenched her a bit when our lips locked together…I had to skip my fav standing bonk position because I think her heavy bottom will weigh me down…She cannot hold her orgasm any longer so she volunteered to took over control in cowgirl position. Mine, she was a commando in this aspect! Her big pear shaped ass was ramping up and down on my balls and screwing my dick real hard! She did that fast and furious…felt like speeding at 150km/hr! She was enjoying herself to cum as she ramped harder and faster onto me. Luckily we were screwing on a platform bed and the platform was solidly built to withstand such heavy bonking. In that moment of truth, I lost the sense of time as if it was frozen…in eternity…I finally came to my senses when I exploded into her…like returning fire…to fight against the assault…haha!

GFE (6/10): Quite commerical feel. We do chat quite well though. But she did not even remove my cd after the fj, prolly too immersed in her self satisfaction…

RTF: Not for a while, plenty of newbies lining up…hehe!
Old 04-05-2014, 03:56 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Slyer Took A Spin On Fast & Furious Ferrari...

Ferrari (L18 H05)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: About 5 months

Face: 6.8/10
(Ferrari has a matured, feminine, slutty, foxy, seductive CFM face. High sex appeal girl. If she doesn't smile she has this stern icy cold look. She has a pair of big beautiful, electrifying, seductive eyes which hooked my heart accentuated by her thick elaborated eye make up at the ends. She has sharp & high nose & a small kissable lips. Upon closer look, I noticed her facial complexion not so good. Pimples & marks spotted. She looks prettier when she lets her long black hair down. Overall, definitely bonkable. She looks like those hot OLs spotted in CBD area.)

Body: 7.9/10
(At 1.65m barefoot, she has very slim, curvy, hour glass shaped, tight, taut, youthful figure. Very nice model figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is very fair & smooth esp her legs damn smooth, slender & long. With heels on, wow she is slightly shorter than me. We can stand & french hehe. I have to compliment her dress or fashion sense is rather good. The way she dressed is like dressing up to attend a function or go to work. One of the nicest figure in GL nw in fact very close to my ideal type of figure I desire in a girl.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Ferrari has a pair of enhanced B+ cup boobs with light brown nipples. Thou enhanced, I got to say it's a very well done surgical job. Her boobs felt quite soft to my touch. No scar spotted on her arm pits. Her cup size is compatible with her model figure.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(Ferrari scored high in this aspect. The moment the door was closed, she smacked my ass & looked at me seductively. I got a shock haha. She then hugged me & we frenched madly like lovers having a tryst in a hotel. I realized I didn't even rinse my mouth with listerine yet haha. While we locked lips passionately, Ferrari's hands & legs were all over my body. Her hands were caressing my face & playing with my dick. Her legs & heels were rubbing against balls & legs. This happened while we were still fully clothed & standing haha. Cannot tahan we quickly stripped each other & proceed to the bath. Great prelude prior to the main course.)

Bath: 7/10
(This girl is hygiene conscious. She soaped my body quite thoroughly & with force haha esp my arm pits, ass crack & dick. Told her not to use too much force as it is uncomfortable haha. She performed body to body soapy rub. We frenched briefly whenever our eyes met. She used her boobs to tease my dick & gave me sensual HJ. To finish off the bath, she BBBJ me with CFM glances shiok.)

Catbath: 8.5/10
(I laid on my front. Ferrari used her fingers to arouse my erotic sensitive regions. Felt ticklish yet shiok. She then began her cat bath from my ears. I loved the way she licked my ears & blew air into them. Damn song. Then her tongue moved to my neck, back & thighs. Her cat bath suction was strong with pop pop sound. My flesh felt a little bit of her teeth. While she performed the cat bath her nipples often brushed against my flesh shiok. And during the cat bath she stared at me with seductive CFM glances. Very big turn on. I flipped over. Ferrari then held my arms up & pressed them, began her cat bath from my ears to neck. To my surprise she licked my arm pits hungrily. I felt so ticklish & wanted to stop her but she kept licking my arm pits haha. Very shiok. She then moved down to my nipples, tummy, dick, balls & thighs. One of the best cat bath I ever had. A minor turn off would be she often spitted out her saliva on the floor, rinsed her mouth with listerine, & used wet wipes to wipe those regions she licked.)

AR: 8.5/10
(One of the best AR I ever had. During the cat bath, I was asked to b on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet wipes & began licking my ass. Her tongue was raping my ka chng hole. Very wet, shiok. She employed some HJ action during AR. That was first round of AR. She then sat on my back while I was on my fours, gave me a reverse AR wow first time I experienced this stunt. Luckily my back can sustain her weight haha. Those with weak backs better inform her to skip this lol.)

BBBJ: 8.5/10
(She gave me 3-4 rounds of BBBJ. First was during shower. Second and third were during AR. Her BBBJ suction was very strong & deep throated. She twisted her head to give the strong tight suction feel. Lots of variation. She sucked & licked along my dick then popped my dick in her mouth & repeated this combo. Very shiok. During the BBBJ she constantly gave seductive CFM glances & soft moans. I like 2 stunts she performed her BBBJ. One was she slides her head under my body & BBBJ me. Another was when she sat on my back & reverse BBBJ me. Very innovative ideas haha. This girl is very enthusiastic to learn new tricks. Kept asking me how other girls performed & how's their skills etc.)

Frenching: 8.3/10
(I thought I was frenching my horny wild gf haha. Frenching started the moment door was closed til the end of the session. Very passionate, sensual, spontaneous frenching with lots of tonguefight. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy Painting: Nil
(She is not comfortable with customer's tongueful. I'm ok with it & respected her decision. She has very hairy nice beautiful pink pussy.)

FJ: 8.6/10
(Ferrari has quite tight pussy. A minor turn off would be she put a little ky before I poked my dick inside. This babe is a wild, horny jap av star quality in bed. She's a damn loud moaner. Even waiting in the lounge for her I heard her moans haha. In missionary, we frenched & bonked. I licked her ears & neck while playing with her nipples. She lifted up her head to suck my nipples. She kept talking dirty asked me to increase my tempo & thrust her harder. I asked her to put on her heels. We then switched to doggie. Wow her height really suits me in doggie. Admired her nice back view & long slender legs while bonking her & grabbing her boobs. She turned her head around & we frenched madly. Loved the mirrors all over the walls as I can admire her wonderful figure & legs. We moved to the bed & switched to cow girl. This girl is very good at using her pussy to squeeze & contract my dick. She sucked my nipples & frenched me while riding me fast & furious which really suits her name Ferrari. Cannot tahan anymore I cummed with a loud ahhhh! We stayed in that position. My dick still inside her pussy. She still kept squeezing & contracting her pussy to milk all my sperm out. Damn shiok. Long time never had such an intense sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty, friendly, caring girl with positive attitude. She's willing to learn & listen. Full of smiles. Very high gfe. Before I left she hugged & frenched me hehe.)

RTF: Yes for her commando service, model figure & slutty CFM face

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Rong Rong the hot ass girl from Suzhou
WL Name - Rong Rong
Origin - Suzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.67m
Home Base - 1606

Fellows was horny and looking for a nice pussy and i found it at the house where service starts with a capital S! 1606 rocks!!!!

Looks - 8/10

First look she was tall as me and worst still was wearing high heels. I was confused but her pretty eyes caught my attention and come on my hornyness got the better of me. Hot slender legs with a scorpion tattoo on tha back of her shoulder.55 kg only approximately

Body - 8/10

She has a firm body the kind you can toss around on bed. Her pussy is huge like can fit up to two dicks at a time, you can spend an entire hour licking her pussy and even getting lost in that pussy. FYI bring a torchlight to excavate, she has super sensitive pussy.

Shower - 7/10

She stripped me than stripped her self. Held my hand to the bathroom, scared i get lost. She bathed me and cleaned my ass hole, i was so touched and returned the favour with some addition licks and spanks . Very responsible girl even towelled me down. My wife has to learn from her. haha.

Foreplay - 8/10

Brought me to the bed, she put a towel on the bed! i dunno why they do that unless they don't clean the bedsheets. She lied down signalling for me to take control, i went over and we kissed, where were you my girlfriend. Kissing was never this fun.

Tits - 8/10

75C bust size, saw her bra! lol. Sensitive nipples kind of nice when she moans but never backs away no matter how hard i suck or lick. Guess the pleasure is more than her sensitivity. She likes gentle squeezing of her tits too. Lick Lick, suck, suck, squeeze, squeeze. Done

BJ - 8/10

She brought out the rubber and capped me for some powerful sucking. i could have cum in under 3 minutes at the rate she was sucking me off. Girl needed some coaching to control her tempo and later even licked my nipples during time-out. Horny and some responsive girl maybe need a little brush up to not suck so hard. Or maybe just me.

FJ - 9/10

As always all the general positions were explored , starting with missionary, i had to lift her legs on my shoulder to get good penetration, like to know she is getting it all the way in. Then doggy with light spanking thanks to all the surrounding mirrors, i was caught up with how horny we were. Then cowgirl were she was the boss! and reverse cowgirl were the scorpion tattoo suddenly felt like it was alive!lol.

Climax - 9/10

Caps off and out came the cum juice on her boobs and we bathed each other off!

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is super horny and a good fuck, if she really sucked i wont bother. I am not a bot and i dont give a fuck what others think. Follow your gut and you will never be wrong.

When Vitamin M re-energises, she will be on my to-do list. Literally!

Zap zap la. Your penis won't become big and I won't loose money
Old 13-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Gone are the days of great service of ex Jenny/ Ella L16:54A and Meibao L28: 31A, Their service is indeed AV standard , can't find any can match them non -stop frenching and great service. Li Na L14:31, could not meet up to the forum so said FR expectations !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 14-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros , this gem I noted not mentioned or could have being in other threads .

1606 sarawakian chick ...

powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . Enough said.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Hi bros , this gem I noted not mentioned or could have being in other threads .

1606 sarawakian chick ...

powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . Enough said.
which girl is this? name and vital stats?
Old 14-05-2014, 05:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
which girl is this? name and vital stats?
She is actually Lena , Malaysian frm Sarawak.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
She should be hitting or over her 35 mark?
Old 16-05-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nymphomaniac Volume 3: Uncut, Uncensored & Unrated!

Name: Hui Hui
Homebase: W15
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Henan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month

Recently, my escapades in Geylang had been rather lacklustre, especially with the newbies. They are either a tad too commercial or lacking the oomph factor. That's until I met this nympho, with a rather deceiving moniker in the name of, Hui Hui. At first look, she's not a stunner, but she radiates a "girl-next-door" & syt vibe. She possesses a symmetrical oval face shape with a slightly pointy chin, highlighting her v-line. Her natural big round eyes are complimented by her synthetic eyebrow and double eyelid and her make-up is rather light. Hui Hui has a high-bridged nose with sharp tip and a lovely, kissable bow-shaped lips, which I had the privilege to savour for most of the session. When she smiles, she exudes a tinge of sluttiness and her dimples become prominent. She can easily pass off as a local poly or uni undergraduate. Her mid-riff outfit focusses my attention on her perfectly slim tummy and her hot pants bring her leggy stature to the fore. She’s not so well-endowed in the boobs department, with her A-cup assets but they are of just the right size to fondle and squeeze. The moment I saw her, I couldn’t wait to do her there and then. Little did I knew that I was in for an intense and passionate sexual duel with this sex loving nympho.

As soon as the door slammed shut, she rushed towards me with her cheeky smile, as if she’s meeting her long-lost boyfriend. She gave me a tight hug and it wasn’t long before she grabbed my crotch with my pants still on! We went on to have a wet smooch before French kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. With our lips locked, our tongues were in motion, brushing heavily against each other. I pinned her down onto the bed and we continued with our profuse exchange of bodily fluid. We were surfing each other’s sea of anatomy ferociously with our clothes still intact. Hui Hui unbuttoned my shirt hurriedly as if she couldn’t wait for the action to get started. I reciprocated by undressing her, revealing her dark brown nipples as I licked and sucked on them. We were literally all over each other. The deep French kissing and heavy petting went on for a good 10-15 minutes before we proceeded for shower. What a mind-blowing pre-shower routine!

During shower, every delicate touch of hers sent shivers down my spine. The way she caressed my nipples, rubbed the shaft of my dick, cleaned my asshole sensually and stroked my cock coupled with her signature grin almost took me to a point of no return. She then applied some ky gel on my fully erected dick and stroked it gently as we French kissed again. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all when it comes to shower action, I was about to be proven wrong. She placed my dick underneath her pelvis in direct contact with her wet pussy and she rubbed her pussy in forward and backward motion against my rock hard cock. We kissed passionately in that very position. It’s like a typical Sumata you see in JAV scenes, albeit in a standing position! She gave me a deep-throated bbbj to end the shower segment.

We dried ourselves and before I could even hang my towel, she gave me sudden hug from behind, again showing urgency like a sex-deprived woman. I turned around and before long, we were French kissing like long-lost lovers once again. With her hands around my neck and my fingers squeezing her ass, we were totally in sync with each other. If they call it neural handshake in the blockbuster movie, Pacific Rim, this must be “neural French kiss”. Every touch of our nerve endings sent sexual pulses to our respective genitals. There were lots of oomph generated and she seemed to enjoy it as much as myself. And my cock was in direct contact with her pussy throughout the process and she gave me another round of Sumata. I could see her squirm a little with my pleasure as I had to hold my load to avoid an early ejaculation. With our lips locked, we moved slowly to the bed as she overpowered me with her sexual might.

She licked my nipples and all the way down before lifting my leg up for an AR. I must say that she’s very skilful in this department, employing soft licking and occasional hard darting technique. She then provided me with another round of deep-throated bbbj. I asked her to turn around as she presented her slightly bushy pussy for me to feast on. In the 69 position, I gave her pussy a stimulating cunnilingus and she fastened her pace of her up and down motion on my cock. Her pussy tasted so sweet and yummy. It wasn’t long before she pleaded with me to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore. Cap on and I was about to engage in one of the best coital of my life.

We started with her on top. She has a rather tight pussy as I struggled to insert my cock into her love hole. Once it was in, it was all plain sailing. We held each other’s hands as she rode my dick like it’s the last fuck of her life. She would sporadically gyrate her hips and grind my dick. Her horny expression, coupled with the sight of her tight teenage-like body was simply heavenly. We then switched to lotus position and engaged in another lethal tongue fight. She banged her pussy fast and furious on my dick. Then, I flipped her over for missionary. The nymphomanic side of her was unleashed at this very instant. As I fucked her with whatever strength remaining, she rolled her eyes, opened her mouth wide, uttered “lau gong” (hubby in Mandarin), clamped my hips with her leg, moaned with ecstasy, grabbed whatever she could, including bed sheet and my arm and pulled my head close to hers for a deep French kiss. She was absolutely in a euphoric state of mind. I could sense that I was near my big O. We hugged each other tight, bracing ourselves for the final countdown. Finally, I succumbed to my physiological threshold and shot a huge load as she reached another orgasm for the umpteenth time. The bed was all wet with her love fluid. We had another round of sensual tongue fight with my cock in her pussy. After chitchatting for a good 10 minutes or so, she asked me to go for round 2! I was astounded but of course I acceded to her request eventually. The rest was history.

What else can I say about Hui Hui? She’s without a doubt the best I’ve ever had! I absolutely love her spontaneity, passion and sexual gusto. At times, I almost forgot that it was merely a commercial sex. It was all so natural, voluntary, unconstrained and on the spur of the moment. I felt that it was either all organic or she’s definitely trained in the art of making love. Hui Hui offers a huge dose of GFE and PSE. She's definitely not a time watcher as we have exceeded the timing by a fair bit but she's still fine with it. She knows how to make a man feel good, not just with her love making skill, but with her bubbly, chatty and ever smiling character. She has a great attitude and she knows how to joke to lighten up the mood. If you’re always looking for commando syt who offers spontaneous and passionate sex without following all the restraining sops, Hui Hui is the one. With only 1 month of experience to her belt, I foresee great things ahead for her. In fact, I will be bold to predict that she’ll be the next “ang pai” not just in this house, but the whole of Geylang. Oh yes, I’m smitten by her.

Last edited by Sextus; 16-05-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Very well written. If am back in SG, will definitely have to try this gal. Reminds me of someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
Nymphomaniac Volume 3: Uncut, Uncensored & Unrated!

Name: Hui Hui
Homebase: W15
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Henan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month

Recently, my escapades in Geylang had been rather lacklustre, especially with the newbies. They are either a tad too commercial or lacking the oomph factor. That's until I met this nympho, with a rather deceiving moniker in the name of, Hui Hui. At first look, she's not a stunner, but she radiates a "girl-next-door" & syt vibe. She possesses a symmetrical oval face shape with a slightly pointy chin, highlighting her v-line. Her natural big round eyes are complimented by her synthetic eyebrow and double eyelid and her make-up is rather light. Hui Hui has a high-bridged nose with sharp tip and a lovely, kissable bow-shaped lips, which I had the privilege to savour for most of the session. When she smiles, she exudes a tinge of sluttiness and her dimples become prominent. She can easily pass off as a local poly or uni undergraduate. Her mid-riff outfit focusses my attention on her perfectly slim tummy and her hot pants bring her leggy stature to the fore. She’s not so well-endowed in the boobs department, with her A-cup assets but they are of just the right size to fondle and squeeze. The moment I saw her, I couldn’t wait to do her there and then. Little did I knew that I was in for an intense and passionate sexual duel with this sex loving nympho.

As soon as the door slammed shut, she rushed towards me with her cheeky smile, as if she’s meeting her long-lost boyfriend. She gave me a tight hug and it wasn’t long before she grabbed my crotch with my pants still on! We went on to have a wet smooch before French kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. With our lips locked, our tongues were in motion, brushing heavily against each other. I pinned her down onto the bed and we continued with our profuse exchange of bodily fluid. We were surfing each other’s sea of anatomy ferociously with our clothes still intact. Hui Hui unbuttoned my shirt hurriedly as if she couldn’t wait for the action to get started. I reciprocated by undressing her, revealing her dark brown nipples as I licked and sucked on them. We were literally all over each other. The deep French kissing and heavy petting went on for a good 10-15 minutes before we proceeded for shower. What a mind-blowing pre-shower routine!

During shower, every delicate touch of hers sent shivers down my spine. The way she caressed my nipples, rubbed the shaft of my dick, cleaned my asshole sensually and stroked my cock coupled with her signature grin almost took me to a point of no return. She then applied some ky gel on my fully erected dick and stroked it gently as we French kissed again. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all when it comes to shower action, I was about to be proven wrong. She placed my dick underneath her pelvis in direct contact with her wet pussy and she rubbed her pussy in forward and backward motion against my rock hard cock. We kissed passionately in that very position. It’s like a typical Sumata you see in JAV scenes, albeit in a standing position! She gave me a deep-throated bbbj to end the shower segment.

We dried ourselves and before I could even hang my towel, she gave me sudden hug from behind, again showing urgency like a sex-deprived woman. I turned around and before long, we were French kissing like long-lost lovers once again. With her hands around my neck and my fingers squeezing her ass, we were totally in sync with each other. If they call it neural handshake in the blockbuster movie, Pacific Rim, this must be “neural French kiss”. Every touch of our nerve endings sent sexual pulses to our respective genitals. There were lots of oomph generated and she seemed to enjoy it as much as myself. And my cock was in direct contact with her pussy throughout the process and she gave me another round of Sumata. I could see her squirm a little with my pleasure as I had to hold my load to avoid an early ejaculation. With our lips locked, we moved slowly to the bed as she overpowered me with her sexual might.

She licked my nipples and all the way down before lifting my leg up for an AR. I must say that she’s very skilful in this department, employing soft licking and occasional hard darting technique. She then provided me with another round of deep-throated bbbj. I asked her to turn around as she presented her slightly bushy pussy for me to feast on. In the 69 position, I gave her pussy a stimulating cunnilingus and she fastened her pace of her up and down motion on my cock. Her pussy tasted so sweet and yummy. It wasn’t long before she pleaded with me to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore. Cap on and I was about to engage in one of the best coital of my life.

We started with her on top. She has a rather tight pussy as I struggled to insert my cock into her love hole. Once it was in, it was all plain sailing. We held each other’s hands as she rode my dick like it’s the last fuck of her life. She would sporadically gyrate her hips and grind my dick. Her horny expression, coupled with the sight of her tight teenage-like body was simply heavenly. We then switched to lotus position and engaged in another lethal tongue fight. She banged her pussy fast and furious on my dick. Then, I flipped her over for missionary. The nymphomanic side of her was unleashed at this very instant. As I fucked her with whatever strength remaining, she rolled her eyes, opened her mouth wide, uttered “lau gong” (hubby in Mandarin), clamped my hips with her leg, moaned with ecstasy, grabbed whatever she could, including bed sheet and my arm and pulled my head close to hers for a deep French kiss. She was absolutely in a euphoric state of mind. I could sense that I was near my big O. We hugged each other tight, bracing ourselves for the final countdown. Finally, I succumbed to my physiological threshold and shot a huge load as she reached another orgasm for the umpteenth time. The bed was all wet with her love fluid. We had another round of sensual tongue fight with my cock in her pussy. After chitchatting for a good 10 minutes or so, she asked me to go for round 2! I was astounded but of course I acceded to her request eventually. The rest was history.

What else can I say about Hui Hui? She’s without a doubt the best I’ve ever had! I absolutely love her spontaneity, passion and sexual gusto. At times, I almost forgot that it was merely a commercial sex. It was all so natural, voluntary, unconstrained and on the spur of the moment. I felt that it was either all organic or she’s definitely trained in the art of making love. Hui Hui offers a huge dose of GFE and PSE. She's definitely not a time watcher as we have exceeded the timing by a fair bit but she's still fine with it. She knows how to make a man feel good, not just with her love making skill, but with her bubbly, chatty and ever smiling character. She has a great attitude and she knows how to joke to lighten up the mood. If you’re always looking for commando syt who offers spontaneous and passionate sex without following all the restraining sops, Hui Hui is the one. With only 1 month of experience to her belt, I foresee great things ahead for her. In fact, I will be bold to predict that she’ll be the next “ang pai” not just in this house, but the whole of Geylang. Oh yes, I’m smitten by her.
Old 17-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
She should be hitting or over her 35 mark?
Seems like her lover dun like my comment on her age and zap me 3 point.
Old 17-05-2014, 06:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Seems like her lover dun like my comment on her age and zap me 3 point.
I only saw her once when i was in 2831A.
A customer there requested Gwee to call for Malay WL, so saw her sign
book in book & she look slim & tall, but age wise it's difficult to gauge.
By thr way, i am not a zapper, only got 2 pts.
Old 17-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I only saw her once when i was in 2831A.
A customer there requested Gwee to call for Malay WL, so saw her sign
book in book & she look slim & tall, but age wise it's difficult to gauge.
By thr way, i am not a zapper, only got 2 pts.
She been around way before ah gwee shift to 2831A. I remember hearing her name more then 10 years ago. By the way one who zap me is a 6-7 pointer.
Old 17-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paktam1088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to get them??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1