The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold
Re: raw with house girls

Oei TS CB kia!
You still got the cheek to contemplate whether to let us know or not?! Do make this thing clear, I am not ASKING you to let us know who is she, you don't have a choice here you understand? You are worried about a girl whom may be infecting us bros and you are not worried about THAT?! Just spill the beans lah!

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 27-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro , i need to save all of u ... just now i read the message lucifer message me tell me about his raw experience wtf... same gal as me... fcking GG is 66G , G5
Old 27-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

i urge all of bro who go safe dun go this house , becos i got alot of pm alot of bro is fan of raw... they going there soon
Old 27-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanGeGE View Post
Bro , i need to save all of u ... just now i read the message lucifer message me tell me about his raw experience wtf... same gal as me... fcking GG is 66G , G5
Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 27-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

bro i cant confirm with u... whether first time can raw liao mah... becos is not i ask for raw one...
Old 27-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro i cant confirm with u... whether first time can raw liao mah... becos is not i ask for raw one...
Let's see.

SOF = 1st time can bareback.
Commando = 2nd time can bareback.

Who Dares Win. Apparently, she "Dares Win".

I think one worry about barebacking a Thai WL, is that they tend to take on a lot of different customers from different backgrounds. Whereas the PRC Wls don't seem to take on a varied lot of customers.

EG. Thai WLs can take on a white or a black customer, eg, an african. So the danger is more worrisome because they may have HIV especially with HIV being rampant in Africa.
Old 27-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
First thank you for informing us of the info...

But you better start to think carefully before you start to send out messages like that.. It doesn't matter how many fucking times then you can raw: YOU simply cannot do that! Who gives a damn whether you ask for it or not! Unless you are a retard, no sane man would do that!

Gawd, someone better restrain me from sending this guy into oblivion!

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 27-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post

Gawd, someone better restrain me from sending this guy into oblivion!
Gaofar, I am not out to offend you, but you need to know that WLs WILL RAW. It is a fact of life. I am sure a lot of brothers will tell you that they have rawed this lady before or that lady before. Just because you may use a condom does not mean others will. Would I be correct in saying so?

You may say look don't raw in GL, but the fact will still remain that people will RAW! So really, the best option is to stay away from WLs in GL, don't you agree? You cannot stop everyone from doing what they want, but you can stop patronizing WLs.

Just my two cents worth. I don't have a problem with your crusades against people who raw, but really, I don't see a need to really get mad. You can only control yourself, you can't control even your loved ones can you?
Old 27-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Gaofar, I am not out to offend you, but you need to know that WLs WILL RAW. It is a fact of life. I am sure a lot of brothers will tell you that they have rawed this lady before or that lady before. Just because you may use a condom does not mean others will. Would I be correct in saying so?

You may say look don't raw in GL, but the fact will still remain that people will RAW! So really, the best option is to stay away from WLs in GL, don't you agree? You cannot stop everyone from doing what they want, but you can stop patronizing WLs.

Just my two cents worth. I don't have a problem with your crusades against people who raw, but really, I don't see a need to really get mad. You can only control yourself, you can't control even your loved ones can you?
Bro, chill. I guess bro Gaofar wanted to educated people to think correctly. He can't stop people from doing so as he won't be there to supervise right? =D.

As like you said, WL will do it and so do bro out there. It's just down to each and individual thinking. When come to situation, people out there won't be at the right mind set to think is he or she gonna raw. Just like what we said, people with principle. Not everyone will have it. We only can spread the news and hope people will not do it. But we can't really stop people as it's really up to individual thinking

That's my part of thinking....

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 27-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Bro N17,

Look, I believe there are some misunderstanding of my reactions by you.

I do understand that there will be WLs who is wiling to raw and that is something that we cannot control. Anybody wanted to do it is their own business but you do not go around and let everyone knows about it and tell the tale. It is somewhat of an unwritten rule that you keep your mouth shut and don't go around parading the fact that some WL did raw with you. It is about being moral responsible at best, since the cat is out of the bag.

Do read TS on one of his posts that he contemplates on whether to reveal the girl's identity of fear of her losing her "rice-bowl". Don't tell me you are alright with that? In short, if you raw then just keep it to yourself. If you "shout-out" then you should have the moral responsiblity to reveal who is that WL.

Regards

Old 27-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

No worries bro N17 and Meow,

This is a forum and everyone has the right to say anything under the sky. To have criticism for your views are perfectly fine, as then we will be able to have a nice conversation about it. I am not saying or demanding what people should be, as it is really down to individual's preferences. As the world is round, that's why we have such colourful characters abound..

Cheers and regards.

Old 27-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

i am not sure why such topic will never cease in this forum. This is already known in GL that almost every WL will raw. if you are not getting , obviously you are not their type and not worth their effort.

If you are safety conscious, make sure you are well covered from beginning to the end. I have heard many brother rubbing their raw peni on the pussy and yet thinking that is much safer than raw sex.

Come on ...get real!!
Old 27-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Bro N17,

Look, I believe there are some misunderstanding of my reactions by you.

I do understand that there will be WLs who is wiling to raw and that is something that we cannot control. Anybody wanted to do it is their own business but you do not go around and let everyone knows about it and tell the tale. It is somewhat of an unwritten rule that you keep your mouth shut and don't go around parading the fact that some WL did raw with you. It is about being moral responsible at best, since the cat is out of the bag.

Do read TS on one of his posts that he contemplates on whether to reveal the girl's identity of fear of her losing her "rice-bowl". Don't tell me you are alright with that? In short, if you raw then just keep it to yourself. If you "shout-out" then you should have the moral responsiblity to reveal who is that WL.

Regards
Don't mistake me. You are a senior brother and really I was just saying it is hard to police raw.

Have a great weekend or what is left of it.
Old 27-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Bro, chill. I guess bro Gaofar wanted to educated people to think correctly. He can't stop people from doing so as he won't be there to supervise right? =D.

As like you said, WL will do it and so do bro out there. It's just down to each and individual thinking. When come to situation, people out there won't be at the right mind set to think is he or she gonna raw. Just like what we said, people with principle. Not everyone will have it. We only can spread the news and hope people will not do it. But we can't really stop people as it's really up to individual thinking

That's my part of thinking....
You are correct in trying to make people aware but cheongsters being cheongsters will still raw. But I do salute our senior brother for trying to spread the message.
Old 27-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

i agree bro gaofar too all cheongsters has their own mindset we can only warn and advice them but end of the day is up to them to decide to go raw anot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1