The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Qiqi 2831A
22 yr old from Guilin, experience in ktvs previously. If she dress casually, She would pass off as a nice PRC undergrad studying in spore. She is very friendly, smiles a lot, service oriented. Help me take clothes, asked if my drink is enough, starts to be intimate with some hugs before proceeding to shower and the deed.

Looks: 7/10 sweetie pretty looks, long slight wavy black hair, nice eyes, fair and has a tinge of resemblance to 林熙蕾(10-20%)of course the actress is much more Chio la.

Boobs: 6.8/10 natural A++ cups, looks proportional for her small frame body, tinge of pink on beige nips

Body: 6.8/10 she does not have the model height, but quite proportional and has the womanly curves.

Complexion: 6.5/10 she is fair, smooth, but seems to got bitten by few mosquitoes and also some pimples on body, Heaty and change of weather for her..getting accustom to here.

Shower: 7.0/10 she will wash you nicely, with lots of soapy handjob, body rubs, and a round of sensuous
BBBJ

Catbath: 7/10 she has a skilled tongue, licking and slurping me to satisfaction

AR: she wanted to give but I skipped

BBBJ: 7.8/10 she is quite skilled I cannot feel the teeth. Also she tried deep throat, which actually I don't like compared to many bros. I told her I prefer the tongue licking and she changed to accommodate me, and gave me almost 10-15 mins of BBBJ (of course must alternate with catbath) with lots of licking

FJ: 7.5/10 my fav missionary, she has the "I love it, push harder" look and made me pump furious to ecstasy

GFE: 7/10 not bad for a new girl, she notice the difference between her PRC clients back home and Singaporeans. She said PRC don't care about their enjoyment but whack and go. Our local guys seem to care and want to enjoy orgasm together. She frenches and allows painting as part of our foreplay to build up the mood. However she is quite sensitive and may not last long painting. I prefer girls to have orgasm through penetration rather than clits, haha

Overall: 7/10
RTF: she is rtf material and yes for me but not so soon, as I have a long rtf list and new hit list.
Old 21-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Qiqi 2831A
22 yr old from Guilin, experience in ktvs previously. If she dress casually, She would pass off as a nice PRC undergrad studying in spore. She is very friendly, smiles a lot, service oriented. Help me take clothes, asked if my drink is enough, starts to be intimate with some hugs before proceeding to shower and the deed.

Looks: 7/10 sweetie pretty looks, long slight wavy black hair, nice eyes, fair and has a tinge of resemblance to 林熙蕾(10-20%)of course the actress is much more Chio la.

Boobs: 6.8/10 natural A++ cups, looks proportional for her small frame body, tinge of pink on beige nips

Body: 6.8/10 she does not have the model height, but quite proportional and has the womanly curves.

Complexion: 6.5/10 she is fair, smooth, but seems to got bitten by few mosquitoes and also some pimples on body, Heaty and change of weather for her..getting accustom to here.

Shower: 7.0/10 she will wash you nicely, with lots of soapy handjob, body rubs, and a round of sensuous
BBBJ

Catbath: 7/10 she has a skilled tongue, licking and slurping me to satisfaction

AR: she wanted to give but I skipped

BBBJ: 7.8/10 she is quite skilled I cannot feel the teeth. Also she tried deep throat, which actually I don't like compared to many bros. I told her I prefer the tongue licking and she changed to accommodate me, and gave me almost 10-15 mins of BBBJ (of course must alternate with catbath) with lots of licking

FJ: 7.5/10 my fav missionary, she has the "I love it, push harder" look and made me pump furious to ecstasy

GFE: 7/10 not bad for a new girl, she notice the difference between her PRC clients back home and Singaporeans. She said PRC don't care about their enjoyment but whack and go. Our local guys seem to care and want to enjoy orgasm together. She frenches and allows painting as part of our foreplay to build up the mood. However she is quite sensitive and may not last long painting. I prefer girls to have orgasm through penetration rather than clits, haha

Overall: 7/10
RTF: she is rtf material and yes for me but not so soon, as I have a long rtf list and new hit list.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An Innocent Oriental Snow White

Name: Bai Xue
Homebase: 1805
Height: 158cm (Approximate)
Origin: Hunan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month. Previously a KTV hostess back in mainland.

At first glance, Bai Xue isn't strikingly beautiful. I would say that she belongs to the rare category of WLs who have the oriental or ancient Chinese vibe to their name. Her look is far from contemporary and I guess she would be more marketable to punters who are more senior in age. Her most salient feature is her flawless, silky smooth complexion. One look and you can tell that she puts a lot of effort into personal skincare. The combination of her facial features emits sweetness and innocence. With perfectly shaped eyebrows and natural eyelashes, her eyes are appealing. She has a sharp, high bridged nose (similar to Duchess type) and small kissable lips. All in all, she looks presentable with that round-shaped face and wavy long hair tied in a bun. She's petite in size and looks palatable in that mini dress. Her surgically enhanced big B-cup boobs give prominence to her slim yet curvy figure.

Once we're in the room, I could sense that she's shy and green. I stared hard and long into her eyes and she returned with a reserved smile. She offered to help me undress as I feasted my sight on her deep cleavage. Those boobs were about to spill out from her top. As soon as she undressed fully, I couldn't help but to cup her well-shaped tits with blackish 50 cents areola. Even though they are surgically augmented, it's a pretty well done boob job with hardness felt only after you squeeze all the way in. There's not much action in shower except some soapy body-to-body rub using her boobs. A brief wash and it's straight to the bed action.

Laying on my front, she came into close contact with my back, sliding up and down, rubbing her tits against me. She blew hot air into my ear as she moaned softly. I was expecting catbath on my back before she asked me to turn over. She started giving me a catbath only after I was laying on my back. With her soft wet tongue, she swirled around my ear, neck, nipples and mainly on my upper torso, all the way down to my manhood. We had light kisses in between. Her bbbj is above average but a little brief. It was sloppy and wet with her saliva flowing down the shaft of my dick. She looked up to me with occasional innocent stare as she accorded me with a half-throated bbbj. We did the FJ in a solitary position, missionary. Her pussy is pretty tight, another sign of her greenness in the flesh trade. I inserted my dick slowly into her pussy. Her facial expression signalled a mixture of emotions; ecstasy, delight and euphoria. I licked her neck and ear as I pumped her hard. We French kissed lightly at first before she started opening up more and more as the coital progressed. It soon turned into a fierce tongue fight as she approached orgasm before I exploded with my few days worth of army inside her pussy. It all went so fast that the session was barely 25 minutes long when we finished our deed.

Bai Xue's willingness to stay on and chat is a saving grace for a somewhat average session. She is introverted and shy. Whenever I gazed into her eyes, her face would turn red and she would ask, why do I look at her that way. In some ways, her lack of experience in this trade gives you a feeling of making love with your girlfriend back in your school days. In terms of service, she might lack the qualities to become an angpai currently but she should be given the benefit of the doubt since she's only here for a month. She has a terrific attitude with an ever-smiling face and she's also a good conversationalist. In fact, we used up the entire hour even though the coital ended a tad too early. If you crave for a service-oriented commando WL, it's best to skip her. But if you prefer a classical beauty who provides natural sex and sweet gfe, she might be your kind of girl.
Old 22-05-2014, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
seahmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Can I ask if there is any Cat-150 house which has Malaysian girls?

Or all the Cat-150 houses are PRC girls?

Thanks.
Old 22-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahmh View Post
Hi,

Can I ask if there is any Cat-150 house which has Malaysian girls?

Or all the Cat-150 houses are PRC girls?

Thanks.
If memory serves me well, I think 3033 still has one, not sure if she goes by AC Milan. She has enhanced boobs if I recall.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 22-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
seahmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
If memory serves me well, I think 3033 still has one, not sure if she goes by AC Milan. She has enhanced boobs if I recall.
Thanks, Bro.

Years ago, I remembered my friend showing me that one of the houses along L16 or L18 is Cat-150, all MY girls.

You go in, choose the girls from catelogue and tell the OKT.

They will fetch the girls to the house in a MY-registered car to the house, for the transaction to be done in the house.

But then, it was years ago and I am out of "this playground" for years, so not sure if things have changed and house still around or not. heehee...

Thanks for any advices given.
Old 23-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Coco - Sunshine, Sporty Cheerleader that gave me a Memorable GL Experience

Name : Coco 1805

Height : 1.62m bare foot

Facial/Outlook : 7.6 Coco is an attractive lady. Her overall image is that of a sunshine, sporty type, like a cheerleader in high school and has an easy air that you can bring to a soccer match and she will definitly blend in and mix well with your pals. Not those Xiao Jie type that may be picky on where you bring her. Coco has a pair of big round eye, those that can melt your heart if she grace at you. She has an adorable round face with long brown hairs that adds to her sporty look. I went at 12 noon, she was still sleeping, she is so confident of her look, we actually did the deal without any make-up (maybe light foundations) on and yet she is still equally attractive. Not many will dare to take a customer in GL without any make up on. This shows she is naturally beautiful.

Boobs : 7.2 B cup with light brown nipples. soft to the touch yet firm and bounce. Really love to lick and squeeze them.

Pre-Shower : 7.0 as this is my 3rd visit, we were like lovers, light kisses and hugging per-shower

Shower : 7.0 soapy front and back rubs. As I requested for condom on so there isn't any BJ, it is left to other bros to try and FR on this aspect.

Catbath : 7.0 starts with good message that really relax my body. Than sensual catbath back and front. Some light kisses when she moves up.

AR : Nil I also don't like

BJ : 8.0 I requested for condom, understand BBBJ is on the menu. Really like the way she licks my shaft slow and full of enjoyment. She circled the tip of the penis which si very shiok. After that she licks balls and the area between balls and anus. Once I am aroused, she started to give good sucking and move up and down with her lips tightly gripping my brothers after some BJ she engulfed my entier shaft which is very shiok. Sensing that I am to high she moved up we locked our lips and kiss while I fonder and squeeze her nice boobs. This is followed by another round of BJ. 2 rounds is good for me to score 8.0

Fore-play : 8.8 Now is my turn to take over. I started with light kisses on her face, her ears and neck and that leads to the lips. I graced into eye before starting light kisses. Than I wet her lips with the tip of my tounge and started to suck each other lips. At this point I slide my tounge into her mounth and the tip of our lips started teasing eash other before it became a good frenching session. I than move my head down to lick and suck her nipples with one hand squeezing her breats and another fingering her cunt. Coco helps to adjust my finger to her sweet spots and she moaned softly with pleasure. I alternate kissing on the lips with kissing on her breast and continue to finger until she can't take it anymore, she applied cream on her clits so that I can exert more pressure with the fingering. She moans and tweested with pleasure until I can feel warm juice starts to flow. She was so high so said, lets make love.

FJ : 8.2 Coco truly enjoys love making. She started with cow girl controlling the descend such that my penis head is always teasing her cunt openning, when it gets too much she will switch to grinding her pussy over my dick. I can see the enjoyment on her face as she continue to work hard on it at the sametime she held my hands to help squeeze her breats. After that we changed to missionary. I know she is very high (may have cummed) so I started with slow and long deep thrust. With every thrust her body arched and she moaned in joy. Than I started increasing the speed of the thrust and extract great pleasure with the dick sliding in and out of her tight hole. We both love the love making and she is kissing me all over my face my neck and my shoulder. I kissed on her forehead and her hair taking in the nice frangance so I do so. The love making was really like a union of the body and soul and it was so pleasuable that I cummed in great pleasure and unload everything in the nice warm cunt. I slump over her and we kissed as if give thanks to th great love making we just had.

After she cleans up, she layed with my head on my chest and we had a nice chit chat session and she is quite good in holding conversation and I enjoyed it as it is really a good relax and warm down for me.

GFE : 8.6 She is so natural and accomodative above all she is enjoying the love making as much as I had enjoyed it.

RTF : Of course, already my 3rd RTF I will like to intorduce this hiddne gem not mentioned by others in this house.

Before I leave we kissed goodbye again and there is this knowing in my heart that our reunion will not be long. As I recall while I pen this FR, perhaps I just had a session that Coco really treated me as her boyfriend and that experience is more than what money can buy.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

wow. your FRs reaching "geylang guru" levels

don't think that Coco is a "hiddne gem not mentioned by others in this house" as what you said though

congrats on your exponential increase in points too

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Coco - Sunshine, Sporty Cheerleader that gave me a Memorable GL Experience

Name : Coco 1805

Height : 1.62m bare foot

Facial/Outlook : 7.6 Coco is an attractive lady. Her overall image is that of a sunshine, sporty type, like a cheerleader in high school and has an easy air that you can bring to a soccer match and she will definitly blend in and mix well with your pals. Not those Xiao Jie type that may be picky on where you bring her. Coco has a pair of big round eye, those that can melt your heart if she grace at you. She has an adorable round face with long brown hairs that adds to her sporty look. I went at 12 noon, she was still sleeping, she is so confident of her look, we actually did the deal without any make-up (maybe light foundations) on and yet she is still equally attractive. Not many will dare to take a customer in GL without any make up on. This shows she is naturally beautiful.

Boobs : 7.2 B cup with light brown nipples. soft to the touch yet firm and bounce. Really love to lick and squeeze them.

Pre-Shower : 7.0 as this is my 3rd visit, we were like lovers, light kisses and hugging per-shower

Shower : 7.0 soapy front and back rubs. As I requested for condom on so there isn't any BJ, it is left to other bros to try and FR on this aspect.

Catbath : 7.0 starts with good message that really relax my body. Than sensual catbath back and front. Some light kisses when she moves up.

AR : Nil I also don't like

BJ : 8.0 I requested for condom, understand BBBJ is on the menu. Really like the way she licks my shaft slow and full of enjoyment. She circled the tip of the penis which si very shiok. After that she licks balls and the area between balls and anus. Once I am aroused, she started to give good sucking and move up and down with her lips tightly gripping my brothers after some BJ she engulfed my entier shaft which is very shiok. Sensing that I am to high she moved up we locked our lips and kiss while I fonder and squeeze her nice boobs. This is followed by another round of BJ. 2 rounds is good for me to score 8.0

Fore-play : 8.8 Now is my turn to take over. I started with light kisses on her face, her ears and neck and that leads to the lips. I graced into eye before starting light kisses. Than I wet her lips with the tip of my tounge and started to suck each other lips. At this point I slide my tounge into her mounth and the tip of our lips started teasing eash other before it became a good frenching session. I than move my head down to lick and suck her nipples with one hand squeezing her breats and another fingering her cunt. Coco helps to adjust my finger to her sweet spots and she moaned softly with pleasure. I alternate kissing on the lips with kissing on her breast and continue to finger until she can't take it anymore, she applied cream on her clits so that I can exert more pressure with the fingering. She moans and tweested with pleasure until I can feel warm juice starts to flow. She was so high so said, lets make love.

FJ : 8.2 Coco truly enjoys love making. She started with cow girl controlling the descend such that my penis head is always teasing her cunt openning, when it gets too much she will switch to grinding her pussy over my dick. I can see the enjoyment on her face as she continue to work hard on it at the sametime she held my hands to help squeeze her breats. After that we changed to missionary. I know she is very high (may have cummed) so I started with slow and long deep thrust. With every thrust her body arched and she moaned in joy. Than I started increasing the speed of the thrust and extract great pleasure with the dick sliding in and out of her tight hole. We both love the love making and she is kissing me all over my face my neck and my shoulder. I kissed on her forehead and her hair taking in the nice frangance so I do so. The love making was really like a union of the body and soul and it was so pleasuable that I cummed in great pleasure and unload everything in the nice warm cunt. I slump over her and we kissed as if give thanks to th great love making we just had.

After she cleans up, she layed with my head on my chest and we had a nice chit chat session and she is quite good in holding conversation and I enjoyed it as it is really a good relax and warm down for me.

GFE : 8.6 She is so natural and accomodative above all she is enjoying the love making as much as I had enjoyed it.

RTF : Of course, already my 3rd RTF I will like to intorduce this hiddne gem not mentioned by others in this house.

Before I leave we kissed goodbye again and there is this knowing in my heart that our reunion will not be long. As I recall while I pen this FR, perhaps I just had a session that Coco really treated me as her boyfriend and that experience is more than what money can buy.
Old 24-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wow. your FRs reaching "geylang guru" levels

don't think that Coco is a "hiddne gem not mentioned by others in this house" as what you said though

congrats on your exponential increase in points too
Bro thanks for your complement. I m not GL guru.

I just document what I truly felt. If there is no feeling in the process I also can't write such FR, tribute to Coco for putting in effort during the session to make it memorable.
Old 24-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro thanks for your complement. I m not GL guru.

I just document what I truly felt. If there is no feeling in the process I also can't write such FR, tribute to Coco for putting in effort during the session to make it memorable.
oh, don't be shy now...
Old 24-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

My favourite Girl is now a Blonde! Whoohooo!

WL Name - Jia Ni
Origin - Harbin, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.62m
Home Base - 2047

Old tricks die hard. This girl is now seasoned and a horny bunny. She licks if you lick, she bites if you bite.

Looks - 8/10

Saw her again after a year long, our eyes met. She was wearing a see through net top and bra, with super tiny shorts, just little to cover the bare minimum. No other girl was this hot, when OKT ask who you want, she la "duh"

Body - 8/10

Polished body, nice ass, super sexy A Size boobs that are begging to be licked sucked and spanked.She is slim sexy nice girl and a class above the rest.

Shower - 8/10

Carried her to the shower kept kissing me all the way, "baby baby put me down me". Your ass is mine for the taking and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

Tits - 8/10

She is highly responsive with each suck she will be horny for more, she will even suck you thumb accordingly kind of cute.

BJ - 8/10

BJ for the preshow to get my brother up during the shower, she is naughty with so much leaking and teasing. Kept rubbing her ass and that ribbon she has on that ass is so awesome, like a present with a ribbon. Cant wait to unwrap. 360 BJ with good reasonable suction, girl has improved alot since the last time.

Foreplay - 8/10

Carried her out, threw her ass on the bed, give her a nice licking on the shaved pie hole. Very responsive girl better reactions and moaning from her as compared to before, horny girl is never turned off. Hornyness meter keeps peaking off the scale.

FJ - 9/10

Lets Fuck, put the brother through the 1st course, missionary, 2nd course, cowgirl, 3rd course reverse cowgirl, last course doggy. Doggy was special because i made sure she was on the floor so that i can make sure she is properly bent down and i get a good peneration, cum desert on her ribbon tattoo.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

Spank spank , lick lick, suck, suck, fuck, fuck, that summaries everything i just did people, I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain
Old 24-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

First of all a big thank you to all the bros with all their FR contributions that has been my guide in GL. Here's my recent fuck spree FRs... yes, it was a horny stretch that i had, slipping out of meetings and giving valid excuses for my bonks.

Recent sessions included:
2062a tiantian
2047 Jia Xiang
1819 beibei
1819 lulu (i think)
1651 li li
... I think i am missing another one or two... need to recall.
Starting with Tian Tian of 2062a

Went over and slid my german steed into 2062a. First girl that caught my eye from her behind, then her side was Big S or Da S. Rare curves on a PRC but when i saw her face, she wasn't my type, the pimp introduced Tian Tian. And off we went ...

Looks: 7/10
Typical ah lian, well my opinion of ah lian, the type one would see at Bugis. When my office was located at that area, I would get all horny seeing these types. Now that we have shifted to Newton area, its more of OLs.
Body: 8/10 i loved her fair, soft, smooth, supple skin.
Boobs: 8/10 B cups with sensitive soft light brown nipples. They weren't big but had a good size for my small hands. Soft and natural - that's how i love them.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not too bad, good action, twirling of tongue and suction that was just about right. Alot of hard work in this area.
FJ: 8/10: Accommodating in many positions and even allowed me to pause to recover as i cum real quick.
Attitude: 5/10 Everything went well until the job was done, she flipped out her phone alot to WeChat.
RTF: No. Not with what's out there and with her attitude. Though the overall session wasn't bad, i just thought her customer orientation wasn't good with the constant checking of her phone.

I would say most of the 40 mins with her was good. She put alot of effort in her BBBJ which lasted 15+mins, i thought that was a long time. She was accommodating to my needs during the FJ, from my rapid pumps, pauses to recover and controlling from cumming in 2-3mins. Changing positions and repeating the same pump routine.

Taking out the phone when the customer is around is a big no no for me. If its just a quick check, fine. But not the constant text exchanges. I doubt i will return to her anytime soon or even at all.

Ok... got to save my FRs for other session as my girl is just sitting across the room. Miss M can get nasty, and she's so savvy with the computer.

More FRs coming soon.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 25-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
KK is not just Ok...

WL Name : KK
Home Base: 1651
Origin: Hubei
Height : 1.6m (thereabouts)

Looks: KK has the look of an F1 model for sure. The type of guai guai type of girl that you can bring back home to see Mom. Has a bit of exotic look that I like in my girls. Eyes are not that round which is kinda a bummer for me, but still great overall still quite a sweet young beauty.

Boobs : A cup with dark nipples. PS. I like my gals with natural boobs. I don't mind If they are A or not. Just needs to be real and not enhanced.

Body: A bit of stretch marks at her stomach. A bit of a turnoff but still ok for me.

Pre-Shower : Definitely a pleasant gal. Not a commando in the making but still good if you like it slow and easy.

Shower : SOP.

Catbath : SOP.

AR : N.A.

BBBJ: This is probably her forte. Definitely short and long strokes. And definitely knows how to make a guy horny. Gave me about a long 10 minute BBBJ.

FJ : One of the tighter girls in GL right now. Guess it is probably because she is younger. Her looks are priceless when one is drilling deep deep. Definitely a good bonk.

GFE : Definitely has potential to be on a baoer's list. But this girl will suck you dry if you are not careful. Street smart! Not for the average baoer.

RTF : Sure if I back in SG and free.

Overall a good companion. She might be leaving soon even though she has only been here I think a month or so. Looks like too few brothers have spending power nowadays unlike the days of ole.
Old 25-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
First of all a big thank you to all the bros with all their FR contributions that has been my guide in GL. Here's my recent fuck spree FRs... yes, it was a horny stretch that i had, slipping out of meetings and giving valid excuses for my bonks.

Recent sessions included:
2062a tiantian
2047 Jia Xiang
1819 beibei
1819 lulu (i think)
1651 li li
... I think i am missing another one or two... need to recall.
Starting with Tian Tian of 2062a

Went over and slid my german steed into 2062a. First girl that caught my eye from her behind, then her side was Big S or Da S. Rare curves on a PRC but when i saw her face, she wasn't my type, the pimp introduced Tian Tian. And off we went ...

Looks: 7/10
Typical ah lian, well my opinion of ah lian, the type one would see at Bugis. When my office was located at that area, I would get all horny seeing these types. Now that we have shifted to Newton area, its more of OLs.
Body: 8/10 i loved her fair, soft, smooth, supple skin.
Boobs: 8/10 B cups with sensitive soft light brown nipples. They weren't big but had a good size for my small hands. Soft and natural - that's how i love them.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not too bad, good action, twirling of tongue and suction that was just about right. Alot of hard work in this area.
FJ: 8/10: Accommodating in many positions and even allowed me to pause to recover as i cum real quick.
Attitude: 5/10 Everything went well until the job was done, she flipped out her phone alot to WeChat.
RTF: No. Not with what's out there and with her attitude. Though the overall session wasn't bad, i just thought her customer orientation wasn't good with the constant checking of her phone.

I would say most of the 40 mins with her was good. She put alot of effort in her BBBJ which lasted 15+mins, i thought that was a long time. She was accommodating to my needs during the FJ, from my rapid pumps, pauses to recover and controlling from cumming in 2-3mins. Changing positions and repeating the same pump routine.

Taking out the phone when the customer is around is a big no no for me. If its just a quick check, fine. But not the constant text exchanges. I doubt i will return to her anytime soon or even at all.

Ok... got to save my FRs for other session as my girl is just sitting across the room. Miss M can get nasty, and she's so savvy with the computer.

More FRs coming soon.
I like your signature.
Old 25-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I like your signature.
Lol well.. It's the truth.. It doesn't make sense for me to fake how an awesome lover I am, with a big dick etc. if I am short, ugly like a toad and can't get laid unless I show some green, then that's the way it is... And u know what... I've had great supporters sending private messages with tips and advice, and it has paid off. So what if I am a 2 min man?
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1