The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life sux

Life sux......
Old 24-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all
Re: Life sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
Life sux......
if you think life sucks then it will be sucks, think positive and life will be great

Fc Walabis
Old 24-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10757 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Life sux......
Ya... It sucks.... ! Luckily..... Still have sammyboy ....
Old 24-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That's why you need company from opposite sex.
Old 24-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Life sux......
bro,why dont't you share what happened...
Old 24-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Well when u reached a certain stage in life and u discovered that most of the peer u know already move on to the next stage in life and u r still stuck In the perpetrual cycle. Kept going round and round like in the movie edge if tomorrow. Live dead repeat. But The problem of me is u live wake up and repeat maybe until u find the brain and destroy it then it may stop the cycle but that is just a movie 555. And also boss don't appreciate what u done for him never shortchange the company my guy work I work done another project did vounteer charity work that for now karma but still count as it represent the company. Every one get bonus except u how u feel and also fell in love with a wl that really have no future with but it my own account do I done blame her alot of customer willing to splurge hard cash on her and not only me. Just wanna make her happy and her life her easier to pass so ... The only Thai word I know for me is NGOO so... World cup also play a part team I bet all booted out as expected. That mean work life sux love life sux gambling also sux. Really need a divine intervention.
Old 24-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well when u reached a certain stage in life and u discovered that most of the peer u know already move on to the next stage in life and u r still stuck In the perpetrual cycle. Kept going round and round like in the movie edge if tomorrow. Live dead repeat. But The problem of me is u live wake up and repeat maybe until u find the brain and destroy it then it may stop the cycle but that is just a movie 555. And also boss don't appreciate what u done for him never shortchange the company my guy work I work done another project did vounteer charity work that for now karma but still count as it represent the company. Every one get bonus except u how u feel and also fell in love with a wl that really have no future with but it my own account do I done blame her alot of customer willing to splurge hard cash on her and not only me. Just wanna make her happy and her life her easier to pass so ... The only Thai word I know for me is NGOO so... World cup also play a part team I bet all booted out as expected. That mean work life sux love life sux gambling also sux. Really need a divine intervention.
Your life sucks because of your own past action. If you want to change your life, take the first step out. Do something different, take action. If you don't have the determination to change your life, you will just keep on complaining that your life sucks.
Old 24-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, life will sux only if u let it get to u...

Work- be happy that u still hold a job, there r many more unfortunate ones who are jobless, not by choice.

Love- u need to lose the wl, long term u should be happier. U r looking for love at the wrong places.

World cup bets- only gamble with what u can afford, no overnight riches here. If lose, just treat as entertainment fee which provided u fun and excitement while watching the games. Good luck with the future matches!

Be happy and contented with what u have and if u still feel that life sux, go do something about it!

All the best!
Old 24-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Life sux

Well said bro it just a phase that all took diazapem sertraline fluoxtine it ok the only I have is knowledge and foresight that all waiting for situation to arise for the girl I meant her well she deserved every good treatment she should get whether she appreciate is another thing
Old 24-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Life sux

All I can say is Italy will meet ivory coast and colombia will meet costa rica I guess
Old 25-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Life's a bitch... you gotta fuck her or you'll be fucked.

Cheers bro!
Old 25-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Life sucks in two ways :

Systematic Suck - These are things that are out of your control, like birth, death, not getting the interview even though you have all the qualifications and experience etc.....

Non Systematic Suck - These are things that you are in control but you didn't control.... 90% of the time, our life sucks because of this, like not looking after our health so get sick, or never save money but spent like millionaire, or never take responsibility for action....etc....etc....

Yours seems to be of the Non systematic Suck category....so if you want your life to not suck..... you have the control to do it.

So what is stopping you from changing your life from sucking to non sucking? its your decision mate!
Old 25-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said bro it just a phase that all took diazapem sertraline fluoxtine it ok the only I have is knowledge and foresight that all waiting for situation to arise for the girl I meant her well she deserved every good treatment she should get whether she appreciate is another thing
You're wasting your stupid life.

Read this post http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...51#post1515751 and then the whole thread.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Ya should heed your advice the three rule of engagement fff
Old 25-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Retirement Sammybro r u that should u can live that long life ..... Nobody can predict the future what if touch wood
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1