The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Bro omnia, Lin Yang is a genuine college graduate from a quite good Uni in PRC. And she is a good Latin dancer. but this is a hard nut to crack. I am still working on it.

Last time you mention this tall Xi Wen 2009? Will check her out soon.
how do you mean hard nut to crack

Do share more on this Lin Yang, not too much written about her
Old 25-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
how do you mean hard nut to crack

Do share more on this Lin Yang, not too much written about her
She is the reluctant type in terms touching, sucking, painting, etc.. But the FJ is very natural and engaging. I am trying to open her up more with more RTF.

Very classy type, good figure and highly sophisticated, a bit arrogance though.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is the reluctant type in terms touching, sucking, painting, etc.. But the FJ is very natural and engaging. I am trying to open her up more with more RTF.

what's her height, boob size, face like, etc? Can give some stats and ratings does she do AR and bbj?
Old 25-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what's her height, boob size, face like, etc? Can give some stats and ratings does she do AR and bbj?
about 163cm, B cup, quite pretty and classy look to me. We didn't do AR for our sessions. BBBj for sure. If you are looking for service, you can skip. If you are looking for "challenge", like some of our friend has just volunteered to take up , then she is worth a try.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Yang(1606) + Xi Wen(2009)

yes this Ling Yang is indeed an intriguing mm bro...kinda of reminds me of the retired Katy(2045A) not in looks but personality...u wld not think tat either of them is/was a gl mm...

hey tks for reminding me abt Xi Wen(2009), shall post my fr shortly...

Quote:
Bro omnia, Lin Yang is a genuine college graduate from a quite good Uni in PRC. And she is a good Latin dancer. but this is a hard nut to crack. I am still working on it.

Last time you mention this tall Xi Wen 2009? Will check her out soon.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Yang(1606)

not sure abt the Kim Ha Neul bit bro..but i totally agree wif u on the part tat this Ling Yang cums across as a "genuine mm"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lin Yang resemblances 金荷娜 Kim Ha Neul to me, of coz not as chio I got tat feeling after I watch the korean drama 紳士的品格. Support her as a genuine MM.
Old 26-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
about 163cm, B cup, quite pretty and classy look to me. We didn't do AR for our sessions. BBBj for sure. If you are looking for service, you can skip. If you are looking for "challenge", like some of our friend has just volunteered to take up , then she is worth a try.
i like challenges. shall try out as soon as I'm done with the other unpolished gems on my radar. hope she doesn't drop out of the scene like katy 2045A did before I could try
Old 26-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Do take good care of Lin yang bros as she is still very sensitive. She has no choice to work here to earn fast bucks as her mum is very sick n need money.
Old 26-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do take good care of Lin yang bros as she is still very sensitive. She has no choice to work here to earn fast bucks as her mum is very sick n need money.
Can you guys stop talking about Lin Yang at the moment. She is very tired of people talking about her. And very upset.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Panasonic888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPanasonic888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPanasonic888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lin yang is just a prostitute I m gonna go in there and fu k her brains out cim in her mouth and gag her don act like a princess be yourself a prostitute
Old 28-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ilswg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LuLu 16W12

Just want to compliment LuLu again here for her perfect service. I personally like her bod because of the well proportion overall and great ass. She naturally make fucking more intense and hot. She mentioned she will quit in may. Grab your chance if you have not done so...
Old 28-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic888 View Post
lin yang is just a prostitute I m gonna go in there and fu k her brains out cim in her mouth and gag her don act like a princess be yourself a prostitute
Lol !

10 char
Old 28-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

i tried lin yang recently...my heart went out to her reason for coming to singapore...but her attitude is not exactly suitable to work in geylang...

yes sophisticated looks she have but she should be nicer in treating bros...
Old 28-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Ling Yang @ 1606

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Can you guys stop talking about Lin Yang at the moment. She is very tired of people talking about her. And very upset.
She trust us with her family problem and also hope that our lips are sealed...

If got hair who wanna be a Botak monk huh...

Cheers brothers!!!
Old 28-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

Re: Ling Yang @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She trust us with her family problem and also hope that our lips are sealed...

If got hair who wanna be a Botak monk huh...

Cheers brothers!!!
interesting... looks like must give her some gentle loving soon... hope I can soothe her troubles with my tongue tornado...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1