The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro

For yr info GGDICK now already have a Japanese model lover. moreover wl is not for bao cos wl so ugly need to AR,bbbj,frenching, fj so many ppl. U jealous of GGdick isit?
Haha I bet he raw the jap model
Old 25-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 16
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
Raw with house girls

Quote:
I heard fr wl that you guy always go geylang are weak cos it either you all cum out fast or yr dick too small to satisfy wl. no wonder wl like do yr business cos some of u haven't even take off underwear come out already..hahaha: I think you guy must be wasting money. I heard GG dick very powerful cos his fav wl comment 小弟弟太大了wl 吃不消和他做爱很历害
Konnichiwawa, please help to post (very quiet here): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=441149

Welcome to "TCSS to your heart's content". Need yours/others supports to make it successful / more lively. Thank you.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 25-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U roti prata king tot u dun go gl looking for wls only gone there once and drive off in yr "luxury car" how come u now said u heard from wls lol u tell us dun raw maybe in reality u did as u roti prata king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
He has a super luxury car in his dreams...that you have to give him lor. First he says he does not go to GL and then WLs tell him. He needs to make up his mind.
Burn to him....I think dats is wat he want......
Old 25-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Burn to him....I think dats is wat he want......
I think we r giving him too much respect n attention
Should just ignore him n move on enjoying our lives both in n out of sillypore raw our fav darlings

Anyway that is what I m doing n having a great time

Last edited by saabking; 25-04-2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro
are u jealous of him having a jap model lover?
I don't need to b jealous I have my fair share of darlings
Old 25-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
😂 we so bz wif so many KCs where got extra time to fuck his darlings ???
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro

You tell me which one your fav wl...i can easily sian her go out using my sport car and i make bonk her hard and make her cum till she 吃不消 on my sporty car....
My white colour sport lorry already satisfy her liao......wat makes u think yrs can do the magic....CEO also maybe not driving my lorry......
Old 25-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You have had too many darlings lei. Not fair share of darlings lei! I on the other hand have no darlings.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
My white colour sport lorry already satisfy her liao......wat makes u think yrs can do the magic....CEO also maybe not driving my lorry......
You drive what type of Tonner huh? U plow a woman's pussy until leave gap big big. Next time remind me who you screw so that I can still feel something gripping me otherwise no feeling anymore. Kekeke. Just teasing you bro!
Old 25-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

You tell me which one your fav wl...i can easily sian her go out using my sport car and i make bonk her hard and make her cum till she 吃不消 on my sporty car....
Jesus. Hello, drive sports car a lot of brothers here drive lei. You think sports car open doors is it? You don't give her money you think it matters to her what car you drive mei? Talk cock sing song.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
You have had too many darlings lei. Not fair share of darlings lei! I on the other hand have no darlings.
hmm..i thought you still have L?
Old 25-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes salute to bro NATO ..inspire me to want to try my literary skill to share FR too after a long spell ..i think i almost stop for a year..omg time flies..
I nothing better to do lei. See after my numerous attempts to write FR, I accept defeat that I am not in the leagues of Maxpriest or the rest. So I rather leave the FRs to the more esteemed brothers. I just talk cock enough already.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm..i thought you still have L?
Aiyoyo. Don't let the cat out of the bag lei. I where got L?
I only have $ if I was to select a character....or rather I want $!
Old 25-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I nothing better to do lei. See after my numerous attempts to write FR, I accept defeat that I am not in the leagues of Maxpriest or the rest. So I rather leave the FRs to the more esteemed brothers. I just talk cock enough already.
ya..i have the same feeling too..that is why i stopped since last year..after princess..
Old 25-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyoyo. Don't let the cat out of the bag lei. I where got L?
I only have $ if I was to select a character....or rather I want $!
L=lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1