The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
TechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: She's too tight, I can't get it in.......

Lol bro naturegreen you try before? The feels must be great , hehe....

TS , pussy need to finger so does the ass.Apply KY on your finger and finger the two holes together , then apply KY on your shaft then slowly insert , sure confirm can go in with min pain. Try it
I wont search for what i am not interested
Hence i here on this sex forum
Old 30-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
burningicez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone Spotter View Post
No offence. Try another dick.
Good one bro!!! lol!!!
Old 30-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningicez View Post
Good one bro!!! lol!!!
TS, u should feel very fortunate that u can't get it in if u hv tried out all the methods the bros had taught u here as it can only mean one thing - your tool is really big.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
TS, u should feel very fortunate that u can't get it in if u hv tried out all the methods the bros had taught u here as it can only mean one thing - your tool is really big.
Nah, mine is just average I think.

Maybe there are some "doors" that are not meant to be "opened"

Still, will keep trying.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 30-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

I sincerely urge you to buy a butt plug and some gel. Start from something small and try ur way to stick it into her anal.

Subsequently, just have sex normally. Normally after a woman had cum, she is more relax and you can use the butt plug to continue playing with her anal.

There should be some improvement on her willingness to release her anal for you to insert the butt plug after afew sessions. You could then either get a bigger butt plug or try using ur penis.

p.s. If she had never try anal before, there is always a fear of pain. Hence the small butt plug. You assurance is important to gain her trust. If you force and she finds it painful, then you might not have a second chance to try again.

wish you luck in ur fetish!
Old 30-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

It's not that difficult to enter a butt at all......Many people just try pushing their dick in without pointing the right direction.

The hole is just like a barrel of a gun and you must push your dick in the correct angle and you'll not have problem entering.

The angle of the ass barrel is from the asshole towards the navel hole and you'd not have much restrictions then. This was taught by my doctor.
Old 31-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

tried anal with two different gal , one pinoy FL , one PRC gf. both got in first attempt , maybe cock small or i bochap just whack... i think the first entry was damm painful but subsequently was heaven to her , i even cum in anal. she said the feeling is different from the orgasm from pussy. yup. i took her anal virginity away.
Old 28-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

I finally managed to get what I wanted and even tho she's not the first that I went in the backdoor with, she is the only one who actually enjoys it. To be clear, she's not the girl which I was asking for help in here but another girl that I met up.

Pays to keep trying

I managed to get into her backdoor on the second session, the first session was just normal sex. The first session with her had a lot of sweet gentle talk, listening to her, holding her (girls seems to really like to have guys listen to them and holding them). First session was supposed to be 1 shot in hotel but we chatted for really quite long and extended room for another 2 hours just to hold each other and chat, nothing else besides that.

2 days later, I went by myself to the ktv where she worked and had her accompany me, no other girls. We did not do much hanky panky in the room, just a little touch touch of her boobs on outside. I whispered almost shyly to her that I really enjoyed the session we had and that the way she was leaning onto me gave me a really warm feeling. She reciprocated by looking at me and then gave me a slight peck on my lips, then a longer kiss, and then a full french with total tongue exploration. As she withdrew from the kiss, she whispered softly that she was so happy that I looked for her. She was afraid that after I had her, I won't want to look for her again.

Me : " 不再找你 ? 我现在还想要你, 我想要完完全全的占有你。"

That earned me a tight hug and another shy kiss

Her: " 我知道你说的都是甜言蜜语来哄人家, 但是听了还是很开心。“

And then we just started making out in the room, nothing heavy, just some kissing, sucking a bit on her ears, lingering kisses on her neck, my hands sliding slowly on her legs and such. After a while of it, I stopped.

Me : “ 不可以了, 在这样下去我受不了, 搞到我已经立正了。。。。。”
Her, looking slightly away as she spoke : " 只要你想要, 我就会愿意。。。。 “

Not that I never kenna KC before, but whatever her pattern is, really very different type Very hard not to feel extra horny.

Me : " 你愿意现在就跟我走吗 ? “

She replied by nodding.

Still, needed to do a bit of show as the manager there actually quite strict with the girls leaving early. I called for my bill and left first. I went to a nearby hotel to book a room first and then waited at a nearby coffeeshop for her for bout an hour. Not too many customers that day and that she is still shy on pushing doors to go in and ask means that she don't get many rooms. I was her only room that day anyways as I told her to stay with me and don't go to ask on other rooms. Using making phone call excuse, she made her way down to me and off we went to the hotel, holding her hand as we walked towards the hotel.

Bros, don't mind me stopping her first, cos I have another appointment with her again. She actually skipped work today for me and we're going to have dinner and then maybe..........not maybe lah, must have

Will update when I recuperate from my potential exertions tonight.

May The Extra Hard Force Be With Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1