The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pls advice

Hi all , as you all know I'm writing this story on a drug dealer who was first a student and then he ends up being pretty big . Now I posted the same story on sgforums and apparently they took out a portion of it for I don't know what reason . My chapter 2 was missing a chunk before logging in and after logging in , chapter 2 came back and then chapter 3 went missing a chunk .

Does anyone know what's going on? If the moderators took it out , they would have said , but nothing was said and I want to restate that the chapter are there, but missing a chunk from chapter 2 BEFOR logging in and then appearing AFTER logging in, but after logging in , chapter 3 was missing a chunk.

I'll definitely continue this story here , but does anyone know
1) what's going on with sgforums
2) where can I also post a story to get more viewers ?

Thanks guys
Old 25-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pls advice

Could be one of a few factors:

1) Sgforums uses Cloudflare CDN which caches a copy of the information. When you're writing and preview the changes, your browser keeps a copy. Cloudflare might not have refreshed the post after you are done.
Hence, any new users/ guests would not see the post (as you are when logged out). However, when you're logged in, your browser uses the cached copy on your system and you can see the post (or part of it if that is what is cached). - This is the most likely cause. Your ISP is drawing off the CDN with outdated copies.

2) Moderation. If you are new, your account is under moderation. You can see your posts (as will mods and admins) but guests and other users cannot until the moderation period has passed. This is a defensive mechanism against spam bots (most of these accounts don't post long enough for the moderation period to pass).

3) Some forums software have a feature that allows for some form of universal ignore list. In VBB, this is called Tachy goes to coventry. In effect, the user (as well as Admins/ mods) can see his/ her own posts but no one else can. In effect, the user basically lives in his/ her own world.
Since the user doesn't know that the account is penalized, it can be used as an effective measure against offensive users - outright banning or locking out an account would simply make the troll re-register another account. I doubt this is the case as the global ignore list usually affects all posts regardless of posting date.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Happened to me.
Now i cannot post attachments,
And my Points deducted.
suspicious reasons.

any idea why i am Not allowed to post attachments?
Old 25-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can post on Literotica, there's quite abit of viewers there. Some stories are quite nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1