The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
So did your KC manage to come? or you managed to UP her already since you never post when you reach home?
only go beach... not thinking of UP her leh. Win her trust and heart 1st.
maybe next trip when she come w/o her sisters and friends
now she is very well protected by her sisters.

I got 2 girls I wanna UP before I go HCM next week
E*** and yesterday's Hanoi gal (Pay money at most)

I am giving up on the HM gal as she call me only keep asking me when I can bring her buy things back to HCM.
Old 21-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Tonite anymore experience sharing?
Your turn this time round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Dear Thom, I thought after serving NS one will be able to sleep anytime, anywhere, under all conditions.
Yup. In the past it's ok. Now I always have insomnia.

Quote:
I think when the Mafia is old and retired, he will sit in kopi shops 'la' caphe and tell the younger generation about his past endeavours.. hhahha..
Why wait till then? Starting now otherwise we will still be like kuku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
where god..up the sky la..kekeke..someone told me last night u got a few girls some more...wuahahaha

hello..what dark side..dun anyhow say little didi..now i go viet and thai joint mah...eieiei
Ya right? I wish I got. It is the girls rejecting me. Hugging only myself last night. So cold and lonely. You definitely heard the wrong name lah. Not me.

Where got? God is up there. You know. The sky know. Can already. Wuhahahaha....

Old 21-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I got 2 girls I wanna UP before I go HCM next week
E*** and yesterday's Hanoi gal (Pay money at most)
The girl with an attitude but her figure seems fabulous. Fair fair somemore. Just remembered that I saw her go jalan jalan with a guy after work but don't know to where.

Old 21-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
The girl with an attitude but her figure seems fabulous. Fair fair somemore. Just remembered that I saw her go jalan jalan with a guy after work but don't know to where.
must be jalan to hotel lor.
Her figure is good. she really got attitude lah.. last week friday sit with me and see my hp got so many gals number, she say i xao nhieu nhieu, collect tips and bo chap me. Satursday also bo chap me.

Yesterday I bo chap her, but she come over say need money pay boss 3000, so cannot bo chap me, got to sit with me. I rejected her but get her hp number.
If she sit, I need to tips her. Next few days before I go HCM, I will call her to go lam tinh and lucky her. Save this tips for hotel. hahaha

she is not a target to KC, but pay and fark...
Old 21-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your turn this time round.
I have no story to tell leh.
I think tonite will be same....sure kana aeroplane by her, wait for her in GL then she will suddenly call me to go to her place to fetch her.
Old 22-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
must be jalan to hotel lor.
Oh wait! Gosh! She jalan jalan alone to my bed! Just joking nia.

Quote:
I have no story to tell leh.
I think tonite will be same....sure kana aeroplane by her, wait for her in GL then she will suddenly call me to go to her place to fetch her.
With your thick black book of conquest, no story???

Yesterday, the timing was perfectly, after she (Hanoi lady) left your "hot" embrace, your Linh appeared before you without you fetching her.

Old 22-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday, the timing was perfectly, after she (Hanoi lady) left your "hot" embrace, your Linh appeared before you without you fetching her.
I thought Linh will come after 12+am since she is in J51... everytime also like that. So I thought why not hug other gal before she arrive. I told her to sms me when she comes.

See the Hanoi gal so tempting, I thought maybe sit awhile, hug awhile.

Super lucky that she say she go other table... once she leave, Linh appear *Phew*

Also lucky that when Linh left awhile, she come over, i never hug her. As Linh u-turn back, saw this gal beside me talking. Linh went over to hold vlover arm. I tell this hanoi gal to come back later and told Linh that this gal wanted to sit with me but I reject. No choice as I was standing in front of the table, so gal walk pass will tends to talk to me and ask to sit. Lucky she except the explanation as she knows her line of work.

3rd time this hanoi gal come, I was hugging Linh and she come poke my back and sitted down. I stuff $20 in her hand and tell her I will look for her other time. She seems du-lan me... later outside smoking, I sweet talk the Hanoi gal. On 25th when Linh goes back, I will call this hanoi gal to go lam tinh ($ transaction)
Old 22-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh wait! Gosh! She jalan jalan alone to my bed! Just joking nia.
got $, I believe this hanoi gal will jalan to anyone's bed.
I don't mind being sperm bro
Her name is Ling...
Old 22-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
your Linh appeared before you without you fetching her.
All thanks to you and vagrant for breaking the firewall. (her 2 sisters)
Her sister's see me differently and already let their guard down.

Next, either I go HCM look for her or wait for her to come back sillypore then continue part 2... she is bringing her YOUNGER 'sister' along.
Old 22-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
All thanks to you and vagrant for breaking the firewall. (her 2 sisters)
Bro, I paiseh to take that credit. It should only go to dear Thom, who has become the SYT for her sis . Nowadays I seldom have the patience, good-nature and compassion for vb 'sob opera'. Lucky thing did not spoil your plan . Btw sorry to make you travel so many times because her sis who sat with me wanted to go back.
Old 22-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, I paiseh to take that credit. It should only go to dear Thom, who has become the SYT for her sis. Nowadays I seldom have the patience, good-nature and compassion for vb 'sob opera'. Lucky thing did not spoil your plan . Btw sorry to make you travel so many times because her sis who sat with me wanted to go back.
The Linh sisters all quite lao jiao one.. the girl you sat with came to Singapore a few times already.. thats why she can recognize me ..

Well, someone have to be the GOAT in order for the WOLF to devour the LAMB !!! Gaining the trust of the sisters will help in the KC game, tested and proven..

Regards,
vlover
Old 22-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
.....Linh went over to hold vlover arm....
And your face turns "black" hor. Later she tried to hold my arm too and I see jealousy in your eyes.

Quote:
got $, I believe this hanoi gal will jalan to anyone's bed.
I don't mind being sperm bro
Her name is Ling...
Must have feelings 1st then shiok ma. Otherwise not so fun.

Quote:
Her sister's see me differently and already let their guard down.

Next, either I go HCM look for her or wait for her to come back sillypore then continue part 2... she is bringing her YOUNGER 'sister' along.
Share with us what causes them to change their perceptions of you leh.

Younger sister! Hmmm...

Quote:
...who has become the SYT for her sis....
So I should be the one collecting tips from her. I believe that she is light-years richer than me.

Old 22-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Linh sisters all quite lao jiao one.. the girl you sat with came to Singapore a few times already.. thats why she can recognize me ..
Oh you manged to see her. I thought you left already.
This vagrant is like our MIA big-time bro, ah j*e. Always need to hug someone.

Old 22-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
SaigonNoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaigonNoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last night was having dinner with Long Ge and he told me that VK said that Thom di di celebrating birthday in J51.

So after dinner, since NOBODY informed me of anything , I went down to J51 with Long for a surprise visit. Find here find there nobody was there. Long called VK and VK said was M51 instead...

As I have a flight to catch today, I left for home after that...

Saigon, here I come~
It is good to live as a Millionaire but it will be better if my money in my pocket is not Vietnamese Dong
Old 22-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

Sincere apologises. I didn't know. I thought that you were overseas already. Paiseh paiseh.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1