The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
temperance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where and how did you meet your mate?

Was just wondering where did you guys meet your darlings, how did you meet them and how did you court them?

Will serve as a very good reference for S.A.D.s like me.

S = Single
A = Available
D = Desperate
Than never to have loved at all.

~Alfred Tennyson - 1850

What if I don't want to lose it at all?
Old 21-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Where and how did you meet your mate?

at least for me and most of the pple around me.. we meet our spouse at school..

i also have got friends who joined SDU activites and met their wives there.. no stigma there as they recognise the fact that they can't really meet girls in their working time ... joining the SDU activities gives them a chance to meet girls and frankly, they (including the girls) all know the main objective is to settle down so i guess the courtship started with the end objective of marriage ... no ambiguity there..

or you can take some language class.. there are bound to have some ladies there and you can always take the opportunity to revise lesson or join them for projects, a quick meal to discuss schoolwork or practise the language etc etc etc..

good luck!!!!
Old 21-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
or you can take some language class.. there are bound to have some ladies there and you can always take the opportunity to revise lesson or join them for projects, a quick meal to discuss schoolwork or practise the language etc etc etc..
Hmmm... go to language school. Can also learn to be a cunning linguist.
Old 21-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Can also learn to be a cunning linguist.
hmmm.. i call it "speaking in tongue" ... .. shit.. i think i jus offended the christian community.... wait a min.. there shouldn't be any christian here rite?? ha ha ha ..
Old 21-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very nice topic to talk about.

I met mine 7 years ago in the land of the rising sun (Japan). I was there on a student exchange thingy. I did something bad when I was there. I owned up to the deed and returned with my sweetheart to sg. It was hard at 1st but time is a damn good healer for us. My parents played a great part too. We made a point to learn each others strength and weaknesses. In turn, I can safely say we are a contented couple since.
Old 21-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my spouse, i found at ridley's ( remember that plc at ANA hotel ).
13 yrs together n counting...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 21-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

met my current gf from an IRC internet chatroom...yes sounds like those ONS type but no...we chat for almost 1 yr before we switch to msn and finally met each other.....we are in our 3rd yr of r/s and growing stronger......

and who says internet can only touch and go?? i feel otherwise.....
Old 22-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
i also have got friends who joined SDU activites and met their wives there.. no stigma there as they recognise the fact that they can't really meet girls in their working time ... joining the SDU activities gives them a chance to meet girls and frankly, they (including the girls) all know the main objective is to settle down so i guess the courtship started with the end objective of marriage ... no ambiguity there..
SDU can be full of crap.... especially some of the matchmaking agencies. They are like just out to make money. I got matched to a lady older than me. Wtf, when I contacted her, she said I was very young. Then it came to me that the matchmaking group age group was quite wide. Most ladies were older than guys, afaik.

Initially, when I went, I thought quite a number of the gals .... like a bit old. Backgrounds were so diverse too.

Went for their activities twice and its like really waste money. The first one was my fault... never take initiative to keep in touch. The 2nd one was lagi best, keep in touch and the girl (or rather auntie) didn't sound very keen to develop anything.

It works for some people. For me, I think its Tian Yi. Every gal I know... sure no good outcome. I spend money to know each one of them better, but in the end there is no guarantee. Branded cafes and offering to pay for everything. But, wtf.... this world doesn't reward chivalry and generosity. The unthinking generous are the real fools.... But, if not fools, there wouldn't be free lunches. sigh.....

Behind each pursuit is this haunting reminder... "no guarantee". Its just as bad as buying 4D. You can pump whatever savings you have and get.... nothing.

To quote this friend, "Nothing is certain in this world, except death and taxes."

I'm sure all guys can be as caring once they find the right person. Reality is, who is the right person. How many of us can tahan bumming into the wrong one so often and almost everyday? The continuity of SBF shows just how weak that link is ... between Singapore guys and gals.

If I had not spent money at SDU and those stupid unworkable dates, I can go on a tour to China for one month. Some say that bo pian, the money must spend. If not for carrot heads like me, SDU and their agencies all close shop liao.

Fact that SDU is still alive and kicking .... and not closed down by zheng hu proves that it doesn't work. People who started it is still bearing that silly fool's hope. The existence of a social imbalance necessarily means the survival of certain peoples... what an irony.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 22-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

duplicate post
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 22-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
blackslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know_yr_role View Post
met my current gf from an IRC internet chatroom...yes sounds like those ONS type but no...we chat for almost 1 yr before we switch to msn and finally met each other.....we are in our 3rd yr of r/s and growing stronger......

and who says internet can only touch and go?? i feel otherwise.....
I know my current gf from IRc too.. i am in my 2nd year of r.s HEHE
Old 22-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

irc is can but not easy from me and my friends experience...
Old 22-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq View Post
It works for some people. For me, I think its Tian Yi. Every gal I know... sure no good outcome. I spend money to know each one of them better, but in the end there is no guarantee. Branded cafes and offering to pay for everything. But, wtf.... this world doesn't reward chivalry and generosity. The unthinking generous are the real fools.... But, if not fools, there wouldn't be free lunches. sigh.....
bro ur msg makes me think twice of going to SDU...

my plan initially is to try as hard as i can through the "natural way" first... means through school, at work or clubbin etc. Then if few more yrs still really no luck & i wan to settle down, then last resort is SDU & matchmaking agencies...

bro, ur words remind me of a good fren... he always willing to spend money in getting to know the gal better (with no ulterior motives), rely a nice guy who bring his date to restaurant & cafe, not hawker centre, so that she can dine in comfort... But gals tend to take these nice guys for granted, i guess?

Nowadays when i know a gal, i jus no longer have the zeal to do so much for her.. not because i can't bear to part with my money, but probably cos i've been disappointed one time too many...

sometimes i wonder how many wrong turns can a person endure... each time after a setback, i will hide myself for awhile before picking myself up ..... only to meet with another disappointment... actually i dun care abt the wasted money or time, but it's difficult to keep my fighting spirit when the outcome is always so discouraging...
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 22-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Tsingtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
Ridleys I know I know!!!Damn happening on Tueday Ladies night right?? ( Tues or Thurs?? Cant remember damn long time ago..) The spiral stairways to the door...kekeke...Hiaz...those were the days lah!!!
Old 22-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
spidey69 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
bro ur msg makes me think twice of going to SDU...

sometimes i wonder how many wrong turns can a person endure... each time after a setback, i will hide myself for awhile before picking myself up ..... only to meet with another disappointment... actually i dun care abt the wasted money or time, but it's difficult to keep my fighting spirit when the outcome is always so discouraging...

Bro,

dun be dishearten.. i too ended a 10-year relationship some 5 years ago and felt exactly what u said.. then out of the blue, i found someone last year..

remember as in soccer : good teams fight to win, GReat team keep fighting when the chips r down.. Come on bro..

Old 22-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
skyline07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
OMG ! Ridleys, those were the time... Wow... Memories.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1