The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
there is a saying here....the good ones stay in saigon, the not so good ones go to cambodia, and the rejects flocks to joo chiat.
nowadays i cannot even look around when i fly back on tigerair, i will puke just looking at the gals onboard going to SGP....
this saying sounds very familiar leh...

Old 27-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Bro, can you give a hint on this term "du ma" ? Just interested to know and see how to counter on this "du ma" thing.

A "remark" makes on someone's mum Do not use this "du ma", u might be beaten by the Viet.
Old 27-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
this saying sounds very familiar leh...

wa kaoz....where have u been my friend?
long long long long time no see u already.
视线人浪中找你
Old 27-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
imkaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Bro, can you give a hint on this term "du ma" ? Just interested to know and see how to counter on this "du ma" thing.
Du Ma or Du Me literal meaning - "F... your mother" in vietnamsese, it can be a common phrase among close friend speaking....like the use of the word "f..." word. etc.. depend on the manner in which it is used, if you say it direct to someone in a not so nice tone than it mean literally that....and so is very offensive...otherwise seen just as a common street..swearing word used among friend in conversation...
Old 27-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Compare HCMC n Hanoi... definitely HCMC has more "sex" joints. Compare Hanoi n HCMC gers, I still prefer Hanoi gers...more gentle, not like HCMC, "du ma" here n there.
In the north they used a slightly different term (not quite dialect, just some different words and different accent to that in the south word "du ma" so you may not recognise it... e.g. "dich me" same meaning.
Old 27-09-2006, 11:58 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkaa
In the north they used a slightly different term (not quite dialect, just some different words and different accent to that in the south word "du ma" so you may not recognise it... e.g. "dich me" same meaning.

thks for the vietnamese language lessons, Should have consulted you when I was last in HCM city, was bored then. Though stayed in a hotel with in house KTV. no problem bringing girl to room. hehe

still nothing beats BKK for fun, but that for GFE feel, those viet girls comes a close 2nd.

cheers mate!
Old 27-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
This I really agree with you......

This i agree even more......
My mouth cannot close when i was in Volcano U can just imagine how chio....
Old 27-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
there is a saying here....the good ones stay in saigon, the not so good ones go to cambodia, and the rejects flocks to joo chiat.
nowadays i cannot even look around when i fly back on tigerair, i will puke just looking at the gals onboard going to SGP....
Bro i share to same feeling man...Just went Joo Chiat last nite to finish my bottle..Knn really sian hlf when i see those gals..Even the best of the best(1 gal who i think is really very chio in joo chiat) also cannot fight man! But again SG man $ easy to earn lah..Just wear abit low cut, squeeze yr boobs abit can liao..So many of the rejects come to SG having this idea..If got do ST they can make around $5000 sgd a mth..Compare to their Vietnam income of $100 usd...Very good liao loh..
Old 27-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
sgsnipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Reaper and Euphoria777,

dropped you guys a PM. Free for coffee this week or next?

Old 27-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man
....So many of the rejects come to SG having this idea..If got do ST they can make around $5000 sgd a mth..Compare to their Vietnam income of $100 usd...Very good liao loh..
Another saying goes (seems like I have a lot of sayings ), if got hair who wants to be bald.
Same goes for the gals. Is not how much you can make that matters.
If the gals can survive, who wants to make money lying down?
So the better looking ones hangs around hoping to find a permanent rice bowl. Those with looks that cannot make it one, have no choice but to venture overseas. They eventually may make more money, but if they have a choice, I don't think they want to do it.
视线人浪中找你
Old 27-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsnipe

weekends are bad....busy.
i drink coffee on weekdays, especially during office hours....
视线人浪中找你
Old 27-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man
Bro i share to same feeling man...Just went Joo Chiat last nite to finish my bottle..Knn really sian hlf when i see those gals..Even the best of the best(1 gal who i think is really very chio in joo chiat) also cannot fight man! But again SG man $ easy to earn lah..Just wear abit low cut, squeeze yr boobs abit can liao..So many of the rejects come to SG having this idea..If got do ST they can make around $5000 sgd a mth..Compare to their Vietnam income of $100 usd...Very good liao loh..
Well most don't make that much in a month now, they used to.... Some of the earlier girl have now run a syndicate of some sort, bring in in the girl, charged a bomb as guidance for 1st trip, like 1K US inclusive of air ticket, food and lodging is separate, with lodging in a 6-8 share a room paying $15 a night. There after all subsequent trip also have to pay $1K S if she want to come back to Sing to work again, each time. All money earn each night is to pass to the supposed mamasan, she will worked out all cost according to her own calculation and then only give the girl the balance just before flying back. Usually the girl only get to stay for 2 weeks, so the mamasan would arrange air ticket..to bangkok or KL etc..with basic hotel arrangement and charge another 500 usd for the trip and hotel..so that the girl can return and work perhaps another 1-2 weeks to earn extra to pay for her supposed debt. Some girl ended up owning money to the mamasan at the end of the trip and so the cycle continue..she would try to come back again to earn more to pay for her debt. Really the best bet, and most is hoping is to score a local husband so that they can stay. Ofcourse this mamasan also make arranagement on fake marriages etc..so you can imagine how much she is making...from all the girls. She used some sort of gangster tactic to threaten the girl..also....mostly bluff one..trust me I know.

Anyway..the better looking one stay in HCM and if they work in a the right place and have regular customer she be earning much more than the $100USD a month. $100USD apply to office worker...and or normal salary staff...I think professional staff earn more than that now, anyway most do sideline / freelance work (relate to their field of work) to earn extra...and give half baked effort at their permanent full time work unless it is large MNC and willing to pay much better than the local standards.

Cheers
Old 27-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsnipe

Have guest in town over the weekend.....and i drink coffee on the weekdays...heehehehhehehe
Old 27-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
Have guest in town over the weekend.....and i drink coffee on the weekdays...heehehehhehehe
No worries. Still alot of time. Weekdays are fine with me. Nothing much to do now also
Old 28-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

So bored today. Need to destress. So headed down to volcano. Reached there too early. The place starts to fill up after 10pm. Got sitted at the bar counter, cause I am alone.
Equal mixed of tarbo and charbo. Seems to have more local tarbo than foreigners. Charbo are chio! Not my objective today, so just look around.
Waitresses are friendly. The staff, waitresses talked to me in vietnamese, dont understand a single word. Have to tell them I dont understand. Think I looked too much like vietnamese chinese.

General comments. Not so easy to hookup with girls, especially if you are alone. Saw 2 angmos left empty handed. Proactive is not in the dictionary for viet girls. Due to the layout, you wont get a bird's eye view from the bar counter. Most girls are with some guys. Observed 1 table, many girls with a couple of viet guys(looks like viet kieus). Damn chio! Some can be classified as model.

Left the place at 12.30am. Dont know why it dont close at 12midnight. Stood outside for awhile to finish off my cigi. Saw the group of girls came out. Chio even under brighter lights.

Drinks are not so expensive. Paid 200k for 2 bottles of heineken and a black russian.

Went home empty handed. Fits my agenda.

Definitely a place I will pop by next time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread