The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Booked QianQian, got Jessie

Hi bro, just felt responsible to share FR.

Today booked QQ at 5pm for 1.5hrs. At 330pm, she texted me to say she double booked. Professionally, she found me a replacement Jessie.

Got to the place, 5pm sharp, quite discreet, ample parking. She provide step by step guide on how to get to the spot.

This is my 2nd massage experience from contact gotten from this forum.

Here is my experience:
1. Told me not sure if her customer is coming at 6pm. If comes at 6pm then I have to go, if not, then can continue another 30mins.
2. Next asked me to go bath myself
3. Massage starts. Good strength for my very painful neck.
4. Chatty
5. hDLY. This is my first time experiencing HDLY. Didn't enjoy it. Was on all fours, felt abused. Lost erection.
6. Followed by JG, say need to charge extra $10. Sure do since its my 2nd time experiencing JG, want to do comparison. Quite painful, actually. She said I am tired that's why painful. Make sense, I am tired and not enough sleep, that's why go massage.
7. Then HJ. A long long time. Little auto roaming on Y and little on top, felt she didn't like it. Finally, done.
8. Phone rang, customer came at 6pm. Without much wiping, ask me quickly for take shower and bye bye.
9. Paid $100, she called me "precious" in Chinese

Ratings:
Massage 8/10
hDLY: didn't enjoy
hJ: 5/10
Autoroaming: didn't like non sensual roaming
RTM: I assuming this stands for Return again, answer is NO. But I think she is nice person, just trying to make a living. Do support her if you can.
Old 27-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
carrotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR: Booked QianQian, got Jessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
Hi bro, just felt responsible to share FR.

Today booked QQ at 5pm for 1.5hrs. At 330pm, she texted me to say she double booked. Professionally, she found me a replacement Jessie.

Got to the place, 5pm sharp, quite discreet, ample parking. She provide step by step guide on how to get to the spot.

This is my 2nd massage experience from contact gotten from this forum.

Here is my experience:
1. Told me not sure if her customer is coming at 6pm. If comes at 6pm then I have to go, if not, then can continue another 30mins.
2. Next asked me to go bath myself
3. Massage starts. Good strength for my very painful neck.
4. Chatty
5. hDLY. This is my first time experiencing HDLY. Didn't enjoy it. Was on all fours, felt abused. Lost erection.
6. Followed by JG, say need to charge extra $10. Sure do since its my 2nd time experiencing JG, want to do comparison. Quite painful, actually. She said I am tired that's why painful. Make sense, I am tired and not enough sleep, that's why go massage.
7. Then HJ. A long long time. Little auto roaming on Y and little on top, felt she didn't like it. Finally, done.
8. Phone rang, customer came at 6pm. Without much wiping, ask me quickly for take shower and bye bye.
9. Paid $100, she called me "precious" in Chinese

Ratings:
Massage 8/10
hDLY: didn't enjoy
hJ: 5/10
Autoroaming: didn't like non sensual roaming
RTM: I assuming this stands for Return again, answer is NO. But I think she is nice person, just trying to make a living. Do support her if you can.
Lol, with yr FR, makes me think twice of going to support her even if she's nice person...ultimately, I wanna have my money's worth by having a splendid massage and shiok release, so her service gotta be up up up..

RTM=return to massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1