The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
blank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suggestion for Stable Masters / OKTs: LOCATION of FL

I personally feel that LOCATION can sometimes be a deal breaker. I would suggest fellow TS to at least indicate the location. A rough idea of where the FL are or covers will do.

I only noticed some are giving good and clear hint of the location of the stable's FL which can be very helpful when it comes to making a decision to engage or not. Rather than calling or SMS just to find out the location, why not just indicate the area directly. This will save time for both party and encourage a faster decision making process. Win-Win ya!

Please don't flame me. Just my thoughts being a fellow chiongster who faces such inconveniences.

Cheers!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suggestion for Stable Masters / OKTs: LOCATION of FL

actually, i think its safer for them to leave out the location, because the slightest hint of the vicinity will convenience the blue boys to stage their cleansing rituals. surely you won't want to have your session interrupted when the cleansing rituals are being conducted.

maybe by chance on that day or that moment u wanna bonk 1 particular chick and her location not convenient, bobian, either make the effort to go to her location, or just wait for another day when near her area lor.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
blank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestion for Stable Masters / OKTs: LOCATION of FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikopey View Post
actually, i think its safer for them to leave out the location, because the slightest hint of the vicinity will convenience the blue boys to stage their cleansing rituals. surely you won't want to have your session interrupted when the cleansing rituals are being conducted.
I understand the blue collars thingy and safety u are talking abt. I am sure stable masters already know the risk. Any difference if you already post the phone number on the stable's website and not the location? Does not make sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikopey View Post
maybe by chance on that day or that moment u wanna bonk 1 particular chick and her location not convenient, bobian, either make the effort to go to her location, or just wait for another day when near her area lor.

I think u misuderstood me here, bro chikopey. fair enough. done that many times as well, which explains why I am posting here. I am referring to convenience ya. The LOCATION if indicated can save time. Like i said, it can be a deal breaker the moment I call or sms the FL and know she is off the location convenient to me. Imagine she has to take another call or reply an sms only to know that one cannot make it because of her location. If she is working half way, she may not take call or reply and we have to wait. To me, at times, where the FL is located is critical to my decision in engaging her. so, having to know an idea of her location saves trouble for both party is what I mean.

I like some stable masters that indicate the FL's location. I check their sites more often than those that are not. Higher chance I visit his stable in this sense.. hehe! If I have the time in the world all the time, this post won't exist already. I will just call and go to wherever she is...especially the ones I am aiming for hahahhaha

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. Appreciate your post though.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1