The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

We agreed to:
1. Step out after immigration change rupiah (my friend need to change, cause i changed in singapore before hand 9200 around chinatown)
2. HUNT PRIMAFERRI office to comfirm return trip tickets and time.
3. Take a TAXI to Novotel
4. Eat dinner
5. FIND GIRL and back to hotel

Once we stepped out of the boat we just follow the small crowd to immigration. after chopping our passport in front got 1 money changer and its like 8pm Indo time, most of the shops r closed, so my friend decided to change 100 sgd 1st rate was 9150 - 1SGD. Once money is being changed, we walked out and was abit lost, cause once you walk out of the immigration its the taxi stand. you walk to the left its harbor bay seafood restaurant, so we walk to the right, while walking alot of ojek and taxi uncles keep saying taxi? taxi? but we ignore them or say no, so continue walking and found a convience store and bought our necessities, bought okamoto 003 condoms there. and continue to walk and found the shopping area, most of the shops are close, and bright lights we saw PRIMAFERRIES!!! quickly go there cfm return tix 5pm on 27th july. Once we got the tickets we walk back to taxi stand infront of the immigration center, was quoted 50k rupiah to go novotel i tried to bargain say 40k they keep say no no so lan lan since time running out we agreed. Reach hotel at 9pm, checked in went up room, the Room is very big lots of space, Queen Size Bed, have safe,refrigerator,complimentary 2 bottle of water, tea, coffee, LCD TV got lots of channels like HBO and CNA, toilet was clean but the shower the plug to pull for overhead shower abit sot sot so like half water is running to the bathtub tap and half to the overhead shower tap.
Old 29-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So unpack my things straight went down to find dinner and inside Novotel hotel got a jap restaurant so hungry and running out of time went to take dinner at the jap restaurant. After dinner me and my friend walk out of hotel trying to get taxi, approached by motorcycle uncle but didnt dare take the motorcycle ride due to traffic and how they ride, walk back up the hotel ask the guards any taxi? they intro me to the hotel taxi and cost is 50k to formosa hotel, so lan lan bargain also not working take it as 50k, while taxi was driving i saw queen8933 which we drove pass and the taxi dropped us at formosa. Then saw Dynasty99 lights WOW they r open!~ straight i walk into Dynasty 99 with a friend and WoW all girls are there 90% are can say not really good looking girls, Once i entered i hear one of the girls say oh SO muda! (so young) and i just scan through saw a girl looking at me and since the lights so dim, the temptation is there and time is a factor, i choose her. My friend didn't choose any he just accompany me see see look look (Remember he is not straight) So discuss with mamasan tried to bargain down to 500k but say cannot 700k only abit of small talk then fine 700k paid to mamasan. My girl went to get ready, after come out of dynasty 99 my girl ask got taxi? i said no must find then she shout TAXI TAXI!!!! me and my friend WTF? AT NIGHT SHOUT SO LOUD! BUT PEOPLE SLEEPING?! Plus letting whole WORLD KNOW I GOT A CUSTOMER ! -,-" 3mins a taxi came quoted 30k back to novotel and we agreed.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupo View Post
she shout TAXI TAXI!!!! me and my friend WTF? AT NIGHT SHOUT SO LOUD! BUT PEOPLE SLEEPING?! Plus letting whole WORLD KNOW I GOT A CUSTOMER ! -,-"
why so peisah? Before you stepped Batam, everyone knew what you're up to!
Old 29-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

ONce reach the hotel, alighted and in my mind was oh shit.. i choose wrong. As the lights shines on her holy shit.. i have a bad feeling... I wanted a young & slim cewek and though that what i saw back at dynasty99 was real, so went into the room. Once me and her got into the room and lights was on i was like WAD THE F.... SHE IS AN AUNNTIEE!! and HER ENGLISH IS DAMN GOOD can understand everything i say. Chit chat abit and she keep saying why? want do what? i tired? no fuck ok?? i play around say no la want go mandi together? she laugh laugh then when she took of her bra panties clothes. OH MY GOD SHE IS NOT SLIM AS I THOUGHT OMG !! go in the shower she made bubble bath, but bath no bubble then jump in rinse awhile touch abit.... (no choice.. i spend 700k on her already.. want to change but taxi fare also.. lan lan psycho myself just do it. imagine she is Sora Aoi) After the bathing session... manage to fuck her and ok lar... so so only... she did ride me but.. ugh.. pussy very very loose.... then after the 1st fuck she and i chit chat i asked her where she is, she say she is from Malaysia omg - -" she even told me she married a singaporean and got a daugther in singapore omg -_-". after her smoke, manage to do it with her 2nd time, she keep complain hungry, i take too long to cum. and her voice is very very rough + she talks god damn loud i scare ppl outside my room can hear -_-". She also told me about uncles from singapore and complain to me, they book her, go ktv drink till drunk must carry them back then fuck awhile or even no fuck, uncle will say i tired no fuck her ur money u go now etc. o_0" dunno real or not she telling me this, also got info that during ramadan, the joints open at 6pm and close at 2am. There are still girls but most of them who have money balik kampong some don't have and still under contract must stay. Have to order room service also for her so call hunger -_-". Best she showed me a singapore popular bookstore card her name is printed on it -_-" and its a Chinese name. After the supper manage to get her to do me a handjob.. then after hj she doesn't want to slp so i slept first and she watch tv till i think 5am? and slept. woke up around 8.30am due to my handphone alarm and told her? you not going? and she say ok i go, 9am she left. Blardy hell she also ask for tip KNN i only have 100k notes so i just tip 100k..

Place: Dynasty 99
Name: Elsa
Face: 4/10 auntie -_- she told me she 26 the hell... (MAKE UP I THINK)
body: 4/10 not as slim got tummy fats
Frenching: no allow
Fingering: no allow
bj: 1 time 20sec suck and no more, with protection
Painting: no allow
Fj: very very lose, she keep complaining she tired and why i take so long to cum
Gfe: 2/10
Rtf: NO WAY.
Smoker: Yes
Country Origin : Malaysia (she looks so brown and tanned)
Infomation out of her: Juicy! lots of info for 700k rupiah
Old 29-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Day 2.

Sms my friend after she left, told him the horror night and he was laughing at me -_-. He was already having breakfast at the cafeteria in the hotel, he complained it sucked to the core, he paid 110k rupiah and its not even WORTH! he said. So i waited outside and once he is done he came out we took a cab to nagoya hill mall it was 9.30am chit chat with him awhile wait till 10am for shopping center to open while chitchat i convince him to follow me around using nono1973 map with all the joints arnd formosa and take lunch at 12noon at nagoya hill, we notice we are at the main entrance so we walk around and to the back entrance found the food stalls area, took breakfast at A&W, FUCK NO CONY DOG !!! AGHHH!! ordered waffle and rootbeer float, waffle suck like shit... then walk around it was like 11am, then we set off and walk to formosa hotel, once there we saw lucky plaza, we took a quick walk and it mostly sells handphone stuffs or like their "IT mall" walk back to formosa and we went to kings massage, went in to ask and the counter showed us if we want massage we choose the girls on the photo album with numbers on them, we walked out and went to alisan KTV, it was closed so we walk around and check the rooms after that came out of the hotel, we walk to dynasty 99 and noticed its closed but alot of ojek standing around and keep asking if we want girl, and they are so persistent, even tried to follow us while we were tracking where is queen 8933 and found out that it is infront of dynasty99 and behind that building. the ojek keep showing us goldbird ktv name card and keep saying "cewek sedona very young good!" so we ignore him and after a short walk and tracking we only manage to visit dynasty99, queen 8933 and alisan ktv , kings massage only the kings massage is open the rest is closed. Decided to change 100 sgd to rupiah at 1 of the money changer infront formosa quoted 9150 but i ask 9200 the auntie say ok!.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

went back nagoya hill mall 1 ojek not the one following us (we manage to loose him) very nice direct us to the correct direction to walk when both of us got lost. So had ayam penyet for lunch,during the taxi ride, the taxi uncle ask us want find girl? he keep say sedona alot of girls very young! pacific palace ktv also got very young girls 18 - 20 yrs old, we just say thank you for the offer but no need(Used him for information! 40k from mall to Novotel ). after went back to novotel after that head down to check out the gym and swimming pool. nothing fantastic but their facilities are all working, they have a suana and jacuzzi pool inside the gym changing room. Went to try the Spa massage at Novotel hotel, we went in Wow so high class so we tried 90mins authentic massage. Went into the room, the room got a shower and a bathtub, very nicely decorated. Massage girl came in, Mine was slim and maybe late twenties early thirties didn't ask. The massage is clean massage for families on vacation or husband/wife boyfriend/girlfriend thingy which was told by the manager to us. But well the massage girl did ask me & my friend(the other massage girl for my friend) if we want to do special, cost about 300k and not to talk so loud because they don't alow hanky panky. didn't do it went out, after that the boss ask if i got tip the massage girl i say no and walk out. its now 3pm, so both of us went back room chit chat wait till 6pm took a cab paid 40k to harbour bay via hotel taxi, went to eat seafood at harbour bay seafood restaurant. At 8pm we are done, we walk to the taxi stand outside the immigration center and quote a taxi 30k to formosa he accepted. My friend as usual he is there for company only so i the only 1 interested in this girl thing, i chat with the taxi uncle and ask and he say yes the joints are open and he can bring me to sedona ?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

i noticed alot of taxi and motorcycle uncle keep say sedona, so out of curiosity i say ok take me to sedona he say the cost is i decide then i say ok. We arrived at sedona and i say where? he say here , he pointed at the backdoor me and my friend stunned? oohhh wow backdoor! we went in and saw girls and better quality then dynasty99!! Some of the girls also give us the Wow so young! look and chat among themselves and so excited to get picked. I was looking for the mamasan around then came 1 uncle he told us slowly choose in chinese, and his accent like singaporean o.o" so i told him my conditions like i don't want girls who only want watch tv, i want french kiss, can hug and cuddle in bed. do 4-5 times he say no problem can, he ask me choose u want 500k 600k 700k or 800k i say 700k he showed me this few wow all aunties, and told me i intro u this girl ask the girl to stand up she can speak fluent chinese, but i say no cuz AUNTIE!!! then i say 800k where? only 3 girls, Not bad looking. so i choose a girl name Ye ye, the uncle say "Dia pacar Anda ok?" (He your boyfriend) Ye Ye "Nods head and say Ok" then she went to pack up and prepare herself, and i paid the uncle 800k, i also ask why no didn't open? and only back door is it because of ramadan? he say yes we know, Its the rule that we only can open after 9pm. Now i know why dynasty lights was on and Queen 8933 that drove thru was a small door open with pink lights on. because on the 1st day when we reach formosa to walk around it was already pass 9pm. Brought her back to my room with my taxi uncle, my friend as usual don't want any girls (he not straight), the damage for the taxi uncle is 100k i actually paid 50k but since hari raya fine.... i give another 50k just for a good intro on girls and information.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Omg i'm not moderated anymore! thank you Moderator but there are some previous post that went into moderation i think LOL! *editted* this post so it won't jumble up the sequence of the story, i'll wait awhile if no new post comes out before this post i'll continue the story from the last post ^_^.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
nyahaha cause 1st time in batam then on the streets outside Dynasty 99 totally you only see 2 Singaporeans only literally LOL! During ramadan very quiet most of the bars includes Lucy Oar house no lights and off plus i see no girls around. only the bartender. Also they say that girls are not suppose to do this thing during this holiday. But later found out she malaysian chinese =/
Old 29-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
nyahaha cause 1st time in batam then on the streets outside Dynasty 99 totally you only see 2 Singaporeans only literally LOL! During ramadan very quiet most of the bars includes Lucy Oar house no lights and off plus i see no girls around. only the bartender. Also they say that girls are not suppose to do this thing during this holiday. But later found out she malaysian chinese =/
Malaysian Chinese 700k
Old 30-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

ONce reach the hotel, alighted and in my mind was oh shit.. i choose wrong. As the lights shines on her holy shit.. i have a bad feeling... I wanted a young & slim cewek and though that what i saw back at dynasty99 was real, so went into the room. Once me and her got into the room and lights was on i was like WAD THE F.... SHE IS AN AUNNTIEE!! and HER ENGLISH IS DAMN GOOD can understand everything i say. Chit chat abit and she keep saying why? want do what? i tired? no fuck ok?? i play around say no la want go mandi together? she laugh laugh then when she took of her bra panties clothes. OH MY GOD SHE IS NOT SLIM AS I THOUGHT OMG !! go in the shower she made bubble bath, but bath no bubble then jump in rinse awhile touch abit.... (no choice.. i spend 700k on her already.. want to change but taxi fare also.. lan lan psycho myself just do it. imagine she is Sora Aoi) After the bathing session... manage to fuck her and ok lar... so so only... she did ride me but.. ugh.. pussy very very loose.... then after the 1st fuck she and i chit chat i asked her where she is, she say she is from Malaysia omg - -" she even told me she married a singaporean and got a daugther in singapore omg -_-". after her smoke, manage to do it with her 2nd time, she keep complain hungry, i take too long to cum. and her voice is very very rough + she talks god damn loud i scare ppl outside my room can hear -_-". She also told me about uncles from singapore and complain to me, they book her, go ktv drink till drunk must carry them back then fuck awhile or even no fuck, uncle will say i tired no fuck her ur money u go now etc. o_0" dunno real or not she telling me this, also got info that during ramadan, the joints open at 6pm and close at 2am. There are still girls but most of them who have money balik kampong some don't have and still under contract must stay. Have to order room service also for her so call hunger -_-". Best she showed me a singapore popular bookstore card her name is printed on it -_-" and its a Chinese name.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

After the supper manage to get her to do me a handjob.. then after hj she doesn't want to slp so i slept first and she watch tv till i think 5am? and slept. woke up around 8.30am due to my handphone alarm and told her? you not going? and she say ok i go, 9am she left. Blardy hell she also ask for tip KNN i only have 100k notes so i just tip 100k..

Place: Dynasty 99
Name: Elsa
Face: 4/10 auntie -_- she told me she 26 the hell... (MAKE UP I THINK)
body: 4/10 not as slim got tummy fats
Frenching: no allow
Fingering: no allow
bj: 1 time 20sec suck and no more, with protection
Fj: very very lose, she keep complaining she tired and why i take so long to cum
Gfe: 2/10
Rtf: NO WAY.
Smoker: Yes
Country Origin : Malaysia (she looks so brown and tanned)
Infomation out of her: Juicy! lots of info for 700k rupiah

I did everything with protection ON! FJ + BJ, HIV rates in batam is 9% for all the population of prositutes? i read somewhere i forgot. Better cheong safe then be sorry later.

Day 2.

Sms my friend after she left, told him the horror night and he was laughing at me -_-. He was already having breakfast at the cafeteria in the hotel, he complained it sucked to the core, he paid 110k rupiah and its not even WORTH! he said. So i waited outside and once he is done he came out we took a cab to nagoya hill mall it was 9.30am chit chat with him awhile wait till 10am for shopping center to open while chitchat i convince him to follow me around using nono1973 map with all the joints arnd formosa and take lunch at 12noon at nagoya hill, we notice we are at the main entrance so we walk around and to the back entrance found the food stalls area, took breakfast at A&W, FUCK NO CONY DOG !!! AGHHH!! ordered waffle and rootbeer float, waffle suck like shit... then walk around it was like 11am, then we set off and walk to formosa hotel, once there we saw lucky plaza, we took a quick walk and it mostly sells handphone stuffs or like their "IT mall" walk back to formosa and we went to kings massage, went in to ask and the counter showed us if we want massage we choose the girls on the photo album with numbers on them, we walked out and went to alisan KTV, it was closed so we walk around and check the rooms after that came out of the hotel, we walk to dynasty 99 and noticed its closed but alot of ojek standing around and keep asking if we want girl, and they are so persistent, even tried to follow us while we were tracking where is queen 8933 and found out that it is infront of dynasty99 and behind that building. the ojek keep showing us goldbird ktv name card and keep saying "cewek sedona very young good!" so we ignore him and after a short walk and tracking we only manage to visit dynasty99, queen 8933 and alisan ktv , kings massage only the kings massage is open the rest is closed. Decided to change 100 sgd to rupiah at 1 of the money changer infront formosa quoted 9150 but i ask 9200 the auntie say ok!.

went back nagoya hill mall 1 ojek not the one following us (we manage to loose him) very nice direct us to the correct direction to walk when both of us got lost. So had ayam penyet for lunch,during the taxi ride, the taxi uncle ask us want find girl? he keep say sedona alot of girls very young! pacific palace ktv also got very young girls 18 - 20 yrs old, we just say thank you for the offer but no need(Used him for information! 40k from mall to Novotel ). after went back to novotel after that head down to check out the gym and swimming pool. nothing fantastic but their facilities are all working, they have a suana and jacuzzi pool inside the gym changing room. Went to try the Spa massage at Novotel hotel, we went in Wow so high class so we tried 90mins authentic massage. Went into the room, the room got a shower and a bathtub, very nicely decorated. Massage girl came in, Mine was slim and maybe late twenties early thirties didn't ask. The massage is clean massage for families on vacation or husband/wife boyfriend/girlfriend thingy which was told by the manager to us. But well the massage girl did ask me & my friend(the other massage girl for my friend) if we want to do special, cost about 300k and not to talk so loud because they don't alow hanky panky. didn't do it went out, after that the boss ask if i got tip the massage girl i say no and walk out. its now 3pm, so both of us went back room chit chat wait till 6pm took a cab paid 40k to harbour bay via hotel taxi, went to eat seafood at harbour bay seafood restaurant. At 8pm we are done, we walk to the taxi stand outside the immigration center and quote a taxi 30k to formosa he accepted. My friend as usual he is there for company only so i the only 1 interested in this girl thing, i chat with the taxi uncle and ask and he say yes the joints are open and he can bring me to sedona ? i noticed alot of taxi and motorcycle uncle keep say sedona, so out of curiosity i say ok take me to sedona he say the cost is i decide then i say ok. We arrived at sedona and i say where? he say here , he pointed at the backdoor me and my friend stunned? oohhh wow backdoor! we went in and saw girls and better quality then dynasty99!! Some of the girls also give us the Wow so young! look and chat among themselves and so excited to get picked. I was looking for the mamasan around then came 1 uncle he told us slowly choose in chinese, and his accent like singaporean o.o" so i told him my conditions like i don't want girls who only want watch tv, i want french kiss, can hug and cuddle in bed. do 4-5 times he say no problem can, he ask me choose u want 500k 600k 700k or 800k i say 700k he showed me this few wow all aunties, and told me i intro u this girl ask the girl to stand up she can speak fluent chinese, but i say no cuz AUNTIE!!! then i say 800k where? only 3 girls, Not bad looking. so i choose a girl name Ye ye, the uncle say "Dia pacar Anda ok?" (He your boyfriend) Ye Ye "Nods head and say Ok" then she went to pack up and prepare herself, and i paid the uncle 800k, i also ask why no didn't open? and only back door is it because of ramadan? he say yes we know, Its the rule that we only can open after 9pm. Now i know why dynasty lights was on and Queen 8933 that drove thru was a small door open with pink lights on. because on the 1st day when we reach formosa to walk around it was already pass 9pm. Brought her back to my room with my taxi uncle, my friend as usual don't want any girls (he not straight), the damage for the taxi uncle is 100k i actually paid 50k but since hari raya fine.... i give another 50k just for a good intro on girls and information. So went up to my room, i ask how old is she, she say 20 ! then i notice.. there is a cigarette smell a strong cigarette smell coming from her, she has braces too o.o. so she ask me what i doing i said study and then keep say You naughty ar u study find ayam ayam money from papa mama i say No la money i saved one (which is true, saved from my NS i extended my NS to go overseas to earn allowance and my rank pay) then chit chat i work at army now no more etc.. after that she slowly took off her cloths and i ask her to mandi (bath), and after she bath finish, i went to bath come out, she straight cuddle with me and keep say i naughty find ayam ayam and say she gangster and i not scared ah, i say u gangster nvm u pretty she laughed and say WOW SO many condoms ! strawberry!~ (the durex one) Took out strawberry cap me and say she love strawberry and blowjob after 20sec she say eww noo not nice LOL!. then straight french me on spot, then she on top of me and ride me while frenching and ask me to bite her nipples !!! change position to missionaary, doggy, sit on chair she ride me. kiss me she also lick my nipples bite it too, came in the condom during missionary, wow i feel so sextified. but yet she has a strong body odor of cigarettes Did it twice when her, was so sextified that when i cum got no sperm liao i'm totally dried up. so decided to let her go, since she keep looking at her handphone and keep facebook message, i saw she post a message on facebook "At hotel with my " i offered her something to eat she duwan i say u can drink water? she say dunwan, i pop the question want go back? she say OH OK AH? can can? i say Ok can go, she say thank you and ask me how much i paid for her? i told her 800k she say still ok, low season is 800k peak season she get book for 900k - 1.2 Juta, then ask me for tip, i tip her 150k. (reason i told her to go is i don't want to sleep with a strong cigarette smell that the whole room smell.) she keep say thank you and "Don't complain papa ok? " repeating it like 6 times lol. i say ok u good. after she left i went back brush teeth took a bath whatsapp my friend and told him want crash my room LOL! ordered hainan chicken rice which apparently suck from the room service watch some movie on tv and tell him about the girl i just bonk, both of us retired at around 1am and went to sleep. Basically all conversations are in broken english and broken malay lOL!

Place: Sedona (i think its goldbird ktv?)
Name: Ye Ye
Face: 8/10 Smooth nice cute young face!
Skin: Smooth Brown silky chocolate!
body: 8/10 Ok Slim enough for me ! Boobs B Cup ^_^
Frenching: Like no tomorrow!!
Fingering: YES !!!!
bj: Not too much i prefer fxxking..
Fj: Very VERY TIGHT!!!
Gfe: 9/10
Rtf: Maybe.
Smoker: Yes ( she didn't smoke but can smell from her )
Damage : 800k + 150k tip (worth)
Country Origin : Indonesia Jarkata

Did everything with her with CONDOMS! protection 100%
Old 30-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Day 3.

Woke up 12 noon lol shit check out time, was too sextified after the bonking , so quickly pack my bags and proceed to check out, lucky my friend woke me up in time by ringing the bell he woke up 11am >_<" after check out walk from novotel to harbour bay mall ( found out that is like 10mins walk don't need pay 50k to taxi since we took note about how the taxi drive and map the route in our minds *If you drive you should know how since me and my friend have driving licences* Walked to habour bay seafood restaurant to eat seafood lunch, then walk back to habour bay mall, bought pao pao cha at chaleaf at the coffee town, it tasted TOO SWEET it sucks... but can't do much cause cannot expect the standard compare to Koi in SG. Plus the blardy auntie charge us extra 3000 when we see the menu is 20k per cup total should be 40k but she charge us 43k grrr... after that we walk up to harbour bay mall at the top floor there is a cinema you can watch movies! and we took the 5pm ferry back to sg.

This is all my memories and experience me and my friend had in batam during 25-27 july 2014 during near the end of ramadan which will end on 28th july. I know that maybe i tip abit more or payed too much to a taxi but since this is my first trip and i've learnt now how batam works. And the research information i get from 1768 pages in this batam info thread. I thank you to all you samsters who contributed infomation about batam and where to find girls. especially nono1973 for his superb detailed guide to batam!

Conclusion:

Joints open during ramadan period? - YES they do! after 9pm they will on thier lights! but they open at 6pm backdoor! (or maybe even earlier! 11am i walk around formosa hotel got uncle ask can bring me go see girl already! but sure is backdoor open!)

Girls - depends on each joint, i only visit the joints dynasty and sedona (goldbird i think?) and Kings massage, didn't go alisan ktv when they are open. Range from Sibeh AUntie (maybe for older people) to a pretty girl but not model look just like some poly/jc girl student look.

Taxi cost - 30k to 50k

money changers - 25th - 27th july range from 9100 - 9200 per 1 sgd

Novotel Hotel - Good room. 7/10 due to my broken shower head. got safety deposit box also can keep your passport, easy to use instructions! facilities not bad ! Family orientated! can see Jap girls, Indian girls, Ang moh girls!, Singaporeans girls too! 2 days 2 mornings i see around at hotel lobby. I also got info from the 1st girl that novotel hotel mostly frequent these people (Jap,koreans,Family oriented people) and formosa mostly for malaysia, and most important uncles from singapore LOL! She also says Pacific Palace is No.2 in batam and another hotel i forgot the name is 1st. Breakfast suck don't bother eating the breakfast. our rooms were booked without hotel breakfast. Room service food so so only..

I hope all this information can help future peeps who are interested and may want to try things out like me, I'm planning to go back batam again during september! And Always wear condom!

Last edited by Yupo; 30-07-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old 30-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Day 3.

Woke up 12 noon lol shit check out time, was too sextified after the bonking , so quickly pack my bags and proceed to check out, lucky my friend woke me up in time by ringing the bell he woke up 11am >_<" after check out walk from novotel to harbour bay mall ( found out that is like 10mins walk don't need pay 50k to taxi since we took note about how the taxi drive and map the route in our minds *If you drive you should know how since me and my friend have driving licences* Walked to habour bay seafood restaurant to eat seafood lunch, then walk back to habour bay mall, bought pao pao cha at chaleaf at the coffee town, it tasted TOO SWEET it sucks... but can't do much cause cannot expect the standard compare to Koi in SG. Plus the blardy auntie charge us extra 3000 when we see the menu is 20k per cup total should be 40k but she charge us 43k grrr... after that we walk up to harbour bay mall at the top floor there is a cinema you can watch movies! and we took the 5pm ferry back to sg.
Good FR on your virgin trip to batam... Up you 6 brownies for your efforts...
Old 30-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh WOW – thank you for your long detailed reply, which I for the most part totally agree with....
Opps! Sorry,i understand my reply is a little LONG-Winded...lol...sorry about that and thank you for taking time to read and reply too. Anyway,to sum up the whole issue,whatever i say earlier was just personal opinion which belongs to me and at the best of my understanding after reading some of the threads in this part of the forum.Most importantly,it is how i would "behave" as a newbie and my direction during reply still remain as follow ...

1. Stay focus on the thread title to avoid/refrain from getting out of topic.

2. Totally ignore postings that attempt to "challenge" another for a fight or quarrel. And/or anything that may lead to fights and quarrel.

3. Do not impose my personal opinion on another person or insist another to follow them. i am only right in my own opinion.

Guess i am on the right direction in what i am doing in this thread,if i am not right...there will be people who will correct me. One good example will be Suharto's wife isn't Japanese...lol...really paiseh to shoot it out like that in my previous post without verifying...lol

*must find place to hide liao*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
For quickie use M one hotel, nearer to walk only $30/-. Cross road n you have many coffeeshop or walk short distance for seafood n music at seaside. Try to get six star massuese to have dinner with you n get free fuck( need only tips) nothing is free anyway.
Sorry to interrupt the conversation,bro...mind i ask if the 6-star Massage is refering the below name card :

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloisteredmingl View Post
These words make logic sense to me,who would want to pay extras when they can pay normal or less? Thk u,bro Nono for putting up the basic of the basics. At the very least for new bird like me heading to Batam,i know what i will be paying for and what i should not be paying or at times should pay lesser instead.

I will be heading to Batam the week after next base on ur guide,hopefully when i return,i will be in time to come here to post an FR so as to contribute back to this thread.

Thks all for making my trip plan possible.
Hope you have a good trip. I guess you will be spoilt for choices during the chosen time you will be heading to Batam.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
You just reminded me of a bro who teaches an effective trick when in Batam about 2 months ago...below are his quote :

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Actually in batam want find girl (any time of the day/night) = Just shout on the street SAYA MAU CEWEK, sure got lobang come to you.

If want go a place but do not know how = just shout on the street TAXI/OJEK, sure got lobang come to you.

If do not want to learn this trick, just take some time to read through this thread or upon arriving batam ferry terminal, just stalk the one person/group that you think probably there to chiong. If all of these trick fail, you may drop my points
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Not to worry, just feel free to share your experience here. I'm sure many incoming newbies like me would like to avoid mistake made from others
I totally agree with you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1