The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
And she politely said that she didnt expect much and just told me how much i willing to pay. I jokingly just passed her 200k and kissed her on the cheek. She then said 'u better call me the next time u come to batam. I show u a good time. I got different uniforms.' OMGGGG. And she walked out of my room. I went after her and passed her extra 200k and said '200k mana cukup de' and we french kissed outside the room!

bros!
For beer gals, if you kawan them( going to buy beer from them often), they may even sleep with you for free, if they like you. As far as I know, my friend did that.Of cos, he drinks so much beer with kakis and specifically ask for that gal to sell beer to his group of friends. The beer gals all have targets for the nite, and after certain number of beers, they get more commissions.

One word is becareful of KC( feelings), you never know the trouble, until it is too late. Beer ladies are like FLs, just that they are more selective of their clients and if they want to only.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Thanks to Brudder tomcat and newyorker, I finally get to explore the streets of Nagoya Hills. Feels like the 1st time I explore Hatyai a decade ago.

If I do visit again soon, probably will reject girl to get SYT.
Massage with SYT? Be prephared to pay a higher price. Altalanta n Newton Hotel and spa is the place with the better qualities ones in Batam.

However, as from experience, those really SYT started work in Jakarta, and travel around before coming to batam. Some started as young as 14 or 15( from what I seen before), of cos, they started off as mistress or being kept by someone or gave their virginity to a rich man, and slowly work downwards.

By the time they are 20 or 21, they are considered old in Jakarta.

Old 28-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=edkoh2000;7394513]

BBBJ, CIM and frenching kissing ! Sound so shiok !

Sometimes the best girls are those that do not work in the joints. I usually purposely try the get the waitress at Ago-go Bars or disco when I cheong Phuket and Hatyai. QUOTE]

You are right bro,

sometimes, these ladies just have the right chemistry and not like the joint ladies, who just become a sex machine only becos they are paid for it.

Ladies you get unexpectedly may be looking for more than just money too....and they give in all they have other than just the extra bucks.

Old 28-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Hers' my fr on batam. Went with a friend 2d1n on 25th june. We both had to take leave as we did not want to go during weekends as ceweks wud be already taken quite early. We stayed at Formosa Hotel.
Nice FR bro.

If anyone needs a kaki to go, and don't mind newbie, please let me know.

Cheers
Old 28-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
I was at Atalanta on Tuesday afternoon. When I was about to leave, saw a group of singaporeans in the changing room, wonder if it's bros from SBF?
hahaha, if you see an old man always drinking with a group of kakis without ceweks, or sometimes alone out of a massage centre, probably it is me

Old 28-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I'll be in Batam for 2 days in Jul 16-17 planning to go to TBK after that. booked in Lovina inn any Bros wish to join there please let me know.

I'm not a newbie has bit of exp in Batam but never been to TBK.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Pulau Kundur.... isn't tat Tg Batu?
I also not sure because that time just finish NS and still blur to the cheong scene. So I just follow my army mates lor.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was enjoy my trip to batam and would like to go again. But I feel we paid too much on that trip. I would like to follow a batam regular visitor for my next trip. Is there any old bird want to tutor this newbie?

Thank you very much.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

Thank to the bros who up my points. Yes I will post some FR.
Old 28-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Will be in batam in a few wks time... be staying at harapan baru hotel at penuin area... any clean massage ard that area? Heard sports massage is near there... is it near the bcc hotel area? Hope brur newyorker88 and others can update...
Old 28-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Will be in batam in a few wks time... be staying at harapan baru hotel at penuin area... any clean massage ard that area? Heard sports massage is near there... is it near the bcc hotel area? Hope brur newyorker88 and others can update...
SAri massage, universal massage, near BCC area. infront of astro hotel, BCS.

Another one in Peniun market is INDO THAI.

Clean ones.

If you want spa try hotel 89. Also clean and good.

Old 28-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You shld ask them - hei you in SBF
Haha...Pak, maybe u should give us a authentication code so bros can identify each other when we meet in batam...lol
Old 28-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
hahaha, if you see an old man always drinking with a group of kakis without ceweks, or sometimes alone out of a massage centre, probably it is me
Right, will take note when i go massage centres....look out for lonely uncle newyorker88. Anyway i always go alone too!
Old 28-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamlsking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow cheongsters, my first post here.

I will be going batam next week, I have been reading all the BT threads extensively for research. A few questions hope brios can help me out.

1. Where are good KTV joints and what is the damage? (Alishan etc)

2. Aside from those 300sgd PRC/indo chinese girls that I read about, any resourceful bros know where can find chinese girls in batam? I've heard IHotel ktv have, anyone know the damage pls tell me.

Thanks in advance bros!
Old 28-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
Haha...Pak, maybe u should give us a authentication code so bros can identify each other when we meet in batam...lol
Code is S B Y

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread