The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
First highlighted to me by another mate n now I agree wif him, so tot I wld share...

Tao Zi (1803)....陈雅伦/Ellen Chan

Bei Er (1803)...蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

These 2 below based on my own pov...maybe I was thinking too much of fan bing bing when I saw them perhaps? !

AnNa (16W04)...范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

Wen Wen (2062)....范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing
Thanks for the contributions mate. Will help add this into the main list later.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried syt newbie yang yang of 2062A whose face reminds me of one of my fave junior idols, ai shinozaki... about 40 percent... do stay tuned for the FR when I have time....

Old 27-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend
Old 27-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Pls don't spam every thread with such stuff. Girls talking about customers is normal. One of women's favourite activity is gossiping. No big deal.

What do you have against them that you must spam every thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertopgun View Post
Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend
Old 27-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Pls don't spam every thread with such stuff. Girls talking about customers is normal. One of women's favourite activity is gossiping. No big deal.

What do you have against them that you must spam every thread?
I can understand lor

Many times I was told having floppy joe

But I just LL lah

Coz I know where I stand
Old 27-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have tried syt newbie yang yang of 2062A whose face reminds me of one of my fave junior idols, ai shinozaki... about 40 percent... do stay tuned for the FR when I have time....

Looks abit like Lele W04 except her boobs bigger. No wonder U are asking abt Lele
Old 27-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Looks abit like Lele W04 except her boobs bigger. No wonder U are asking abt Lele
You also know my taste for blur blur cute cute jap syt type huh...
Old 30-11-2014, 04:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An awesome & mind blowing sex with a slim fair SYT...

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: About 3 months plus
Origin: Sichuan, She is from a minority group.
Misc Info: KTV girl in china. No prior flesh trade exposure. She knows pole & exotic sexy dances.

Face: 7.1/10
(I wouldn’t classify Jia Qi as a drop dead gorgeous pretty babe. Due to her thick makeup, Jia Qi looks like a KTV nite club slutty and sultry girl. Her foundation powder makes her face looks pale while her neck and body skin tone are much darker. If she puts on nude or lesser makeup, she will look like a fresh, Poly/JC Syt. She does resemble fan bing bing to a certain extent. Jia Qi possesses a pair of big sparkling beautiful eyes, well defined small nose and a sexy lips on her small oval face. Her facial complexion is generally quite good but she is neither very fair nor tanned. She has long silky smooth hair. She looks better with her hair down. Her biggest flaw would be her vampire crooked yellow teeth. If she puts on braces or her teeth r whiter, she will look even better. Overall, I still like her face. I find her face mixed blood. She doesn't look like a Prc. A SYT which all SYT lovers must try.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, Jia Qi is very pencil slim with some curves on her body. No sight of tummy fats at all, in fact her tummy is so flat and well toned. Her body is very youthful, taut and smooth. She has long slim sexy legs to die for. Her arm pits are clean and naturally bald damn good to lick haha . I still think she can put on a few more kilos and will look even better. She is slim til I can see her spinal and ribs when she stretched her body. She looks damn hot in dresses, cheongsam, sleeveless tight top with micro mini shorts etc. Love her slim long legs, a pair of legs all men dying for.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed steamy bath! She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. Her soapy tender steamy touches on my balls, dick and ass hole made my heart pumped fast and I sensed a sudden surge of adrenaline. Her HJ is so cock teasing. I nearly cummed haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched profusely. After washing off the soap foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body focusing on my nipples. After which she ended the bath with a hot steamy brief BBBJ and ball sucking. Inexperienced young punters would have accidentally cummed during the bath haha.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10
(The foreplay, cat bath, BBBJ, AR etc were so shiok til I can only last for a while in missionary position haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched non stop like lovers. I licked and sucked her ears and neck. She enjoyed me licking her ears and neck. I proceeded to lick her smooth naturally bald arm pits. She moved up to suck my nipples and gave them soft bites ouch! Her hands were all over my body, face and hair. I grabbed her boobs and we frenched while I fucked her in missionary. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her while I am standing. Cannot endure her warm tight slippery hole, loud sexy moans and dirty talks, I cummed with a sexisfying ahh haha. Its my second shot in an hour. Awesome!)

GFE: 8.8/10
(Her KC & GFE damn high. Not for the weak heart haha. We never lack topics to chat. Very chatty and talkative girl. She is very caring and gentle towards me and knows what a man wants. She even offered to take out my clothes and dry my body. Even gave me good bye French kiss haha. No rush at all, even when we exceeded by 10mins. She even did sexy pole dance for me.)

RTF: Yes of course. In fact I have RTF her a couple of times. She is a gem! Above FR is based on my first encounter with her. The sessions get better and better with each RTF.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Ok, recently found one look a like Fan Bing Bing working lady called Jia Qi from main road 1617. Then saw another one really look more like Fan Bing Bing from L2062 called Wen Wen
6 months already in GL
Syt look, pretty and like the younger version of Fan Bing Bing
Slim body
Boobs bigger than A cups, brown nipples
Cat bath ok
BBBJ good
Cannot kiss
Can paint, pussy not hairy
Very friendly, keep on smiling, girlfriend feeling quite good
Service average
Very cleanliness
Old 05-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

So many fan bing bing, so which one is the real fan bing bing huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQQ699 View Post
Ok, recently found one look a like Fan Bing Bing working lady called Jia Qi from main road 1617. Then saw another one really look more like Fan Bing Bing from L2062 called Wen Wen
6 months already in GL
Syt look, pretty and like the younger version of Fan Bing Bing
Slim body
Boobs bigger than A cups, brown nipples
Cat bath ok
BBBJ good
Cannot kiss
Can paint, pussy not hairy
Very friendly, keep on smiling, girlfriend feeling quite good
Service average
Very cleanliness
Old 06-12-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

Yang Yang 2062A

It was a sunny weekday afternoon and was wandering around Geylang looking for a good time. A lot of girls I like not working and none of the other new girls on display interested me. Found myself at 2062, went in and only one girl available and it was not my type, so tired, I asked the lady OKT to call some from other houses. She made a few calls and this Yang Yang from next door 2062A appeared....

At first look, wow, cute, remind me of one of my fave Japanese junior idol Ai Shinozaki about 40 percent.... fair and sweet smile... she look at me innocently like not sure what to expect... I like her lack of confidence... it turns me on even more.... So decided to have her....

Went into the room and I hugged her from behind and helped her take off her dress, kissing every inch of skin that was unveiled... can tell she liked it as she collapsed backwards into my arms as I cupped her now exposed B-cup breasts....

Turned her head to French and she did it willingly, our lips and tongues met for about a minute before she grabbed my cock and led me to the bathroom...

Bathing with her was nice... felt innocent as she was quite new on the job... genuine smile and giggles as we explore each other's bodies in the shower... she rubbed herself all over me, stroked my cock and butt before bending down to lick my chest and then suck my cock... shiok...

To the bed... she was still new and hesitant in her service but I encouraged her with some kind words and she soon got into it... licking my back and legs and then she stopped and asked me if she was doing ok.... I said yes yes... she was making me very shiok with this innocent act.... her AR can be improved but I can see she seldom do this from the blur way she did it.... very cute...

Turn around and she started to lick my chest and then we frenched for a while before she went down to suck my cock... oh.... it was not commando type bbbj but more shy innocent type of taking my cock for the first time... I pushed her head down and fucked her face... going deeper and deeper... by now my cock was throbbing hard and purple.... I stood up and asked her to let me fuck her face while standing... oh it was deep and hit the back of her throat but she kept letting me do it obediently till her eyes watered a bit... NICE!

During the sex it was just wild. No words to describe... I love the way she just moan and we fucked all over the room.... she is very natural and just lets go of herself to enjoy being fucked...... I think we did maybe 8-10 positions including me carrying her and also fucking her standing up against the mirror till the glass got steamed up!

Overall, a great fuck from a 1.5-1.6m tall girl.... can say she is one of the type I like and $150 well spent... her little girl act does turn me on... she said she never got fucked so hard and good before, and asked me to find her again so she can enjoy more... hope to find more sweet girls like this in the months ahead...

She really looks 40% like Ai Shinozaki in the picture below... Of course, yang yang's boobs are just B.... but its enough for me...

Old 06-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Quote:
So many fan bing bing, so which one is the real fan bing bing huh?
Hello BronzeGod, the one at L1617 main road is the current version and the one at L2062 is the younger version.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
worldwide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound goods
Old 07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Some updates - Tao Zi (1803)....陈雅伦/Ellen Chan, Bei Er (1803)...蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung, AnNa (16W04)...范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing, Wen Wen (2062)....范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing. Info courtesy of Omnia.

Do you guys agree?

For me I add Yang Yang 2062A, Ai Shinozaki

removing some girls that ORD as well.

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow/Li Bing Bing

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia,

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan, Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Xiao Xue - Eva Mendes, Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍, Nana - 范玮琪

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

WH1606 >>> Man Man - Liu Yan

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin, Jia Qi - Hebe S.H.E

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato, Strawberry (Chao Mei) - 洪百榕, Tao Zi - 陈雅伦/Ellen Chan, Bei Er - 蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡. Anna - Lynn Hung 熊黛林

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang, Mo Mo - Ann Poh

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>> Xiao Yun - Priscelia Chen

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing

2062A >>> Yang Yang - Ai Shinozaki

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Anything new?

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Cheng
Old 14-12-2014, 07:56 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1