The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of
Re: Gl 150

Had a go at lor 18 Hse 56 MOMO

since there GOOD review on her

Look – 7/10

In my opinion I think she is not bad looking. Although her looks is not that stunning but she always put on a sweet smile.

Body – 7.5/10 Petite gal She has smooth and very fair skin complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Boobs – 8/10 ( PINK PINK Nipple I'm a sucker for that ) but like A+ Cupper Only wor .....

Cat Bath – 7/10

Sensual & wet cat bath. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well … Very thorough cat bath pattern many many

AR - 8.5/10

Quite stimulating & long ones

BBBJ – 8.5/10

Very good blowjob with tongue action. till I cannot last long during fj

FJ – 5/10

Cowgal ride only less than 2 min I gone

Attitude – 9/10

Very accommodating ask me do a few more position but I gone liao how to

GFE – 8/10

Very nice feeling with some massage and chat chat before we head for shower

Do note that after 4pm would be good to be there more selection
Old 04-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Almost 24 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted since 6 months ago and has prior exprience in Zhuhai ...

Looks - 7.3/10

By GL CAT150 standard, she is certainly pretty ... She has double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp nose w/medium high bridge nose, nice girlish lips, high cheek bones, and black long tress ... She looks alluring when she smiles ... Her complexion was marred slightly by her pimple breakout ... She should be ok within a few days with proper maintenance ...

Bod - 6.7/10

She is not slim but alittle towards plumpish (juz a little) ... as she ain't tall. Honestly, I don't fancy her pear-like body shape ... She definitely would look slimmer if she was taller. Tummy protrusion getting obvious ... She has smooth and fair body complexion ... Her rear is perky ... Nice!

Tits - 7.2/10

Natural B Cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips ... Very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very sporting and game for almost anything to make the session very sexciting and spontaneous ... It was like having a tryst with one of my lovers behind my wife back ... We frenched passionately & deeply almost non-stopped the moment we entered the room of paradize ...

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She performed body2body soapy stimulation all over my front and rear torso ... Using her ass crack to slide along my dick plus ultra deep throated BBBJ threw in! Awesome! It appeared that deep and passionate frenching was on her standard menu ... It was a sizzling hot segment.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She started this department by using her tits and pussy to massage my back and front of my torso ... Very thorough licking and sucking of my front and back anatomy ... She paid a lot of attention on my nips as well ... We frenched wherever the situation presented itself to us ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Spontaneous, passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ...

AR - 8.0/10

Very stimulatingly done! Effective used of her hand on my dick whilst she licked and probed my ass-crack & -h@le ... Solid!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ! Her lips touched the base of my dick as she swallowed the length of my penis into her smally mouth! Awesome!

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accomodating and enthusiastic indeed! She aimed to please for sure ... Her downsouth opening was superbly tight and moist ... I enjoyed bonking this lass as she was very passionate and enthusiastic in making the coital very sexciting ... Heavenly!

Attitude - 9.0/10

She may not look like a hotie but her service is certainly HOT! She is a chio GND type ... I strongly recommend her to anyone who goes for looks + service ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing more ... Nothing Less ... Interesting Company ...

Nothing more ... Nothing less ... Interesting Company ...

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - SZ, PRC (Thats suggest why she speaks Fluent Chinese-Accented Cantonese)
Age - 21 Years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Have prior experience in the sex trade ... Debuted in Sept 2014 (I stand corrected) ...

Looks - 7.3/10

Not bad looker but her not-so-sharp + low bridge nose spoiled her overall looks a little. Very nice double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nice long hair and wavy at the bottom. If you look at her face as a whole, she is considered chio especially if she wears her hair down ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim ... neither fair nor tan. Natural B cupper with brown nips. Nice perky and quite fleshy butts. Armpit hair spotted which is a turn off for me! Unkempt bushy pubic hair as well ... Good for folks who have a fetish for bushy pubic and armpit hair ... She claimed that some customers simply love her armpit hair ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

She would accomodate you if you can charm her in this role-playing department ... There are some silly folks who thought all the WLs would initiate this action by default when they read my FR ... If she allowed frenching, this segment would be even more shiokalicious ... Hence, points deducted for that ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much action here other than some brief body2body stimulation ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.6/10

Slow, passionate and lotsa GFE built-in ... A great prelude to the Ëntree ...

French Kiss - N/A

Only allow kissing when I last tried her ... Not sure if she would graduate to speaking French if I RTF ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

This was the highlights of her overall performance. Deep-throated & sensuous BBBJ ... Alot of enthusiasm and passion shown and put into it ... That was at least how I felt. Great job! However, no hand action employed ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was game for any position I requested. In this aspect, I can't fault her ... Her Pussy was quite tight and moisten up pretty quick ... I pumped her ferociously in doggy and missionary fashions before I ejaculated ... Before that she rode on me ... She looked good at the angle where I looked up at her whilst I lied on my back ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She will do what she wanna do & what she supposed to do as a GL150 WL ... Nothing more ... nothing less! Very accomodating, friendly + chatty & jovial at times ... She definitely make a good 60 mins company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Ok, recently found one look a like Fan Bing Bing working lady called Jia Qi from main road 1617. Then saw another one really look more like Fan Bing Bing from L2062 called Wen Wen
6 months already in GL
Syt look, pretty and like the younger version of Fan Bing Bing
Slim body
Boobs bigger than A cups, brown nipples
Cat bath ok
BBBJ good
Cannot kiss
Can paint, pussy not hairy
Very friendly, keep on smiling, girlfriend feeling quite good
Service average
Very cleanliness
Old 14-12-2014, 07:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.
Old 25-12-2014, 03:26 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all samsters...

Exotic mixed blood chio little swallow....

Xiao Yan Zi (L16 H49)

Height: 1.63m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014
Misc Info: Same home town as cherry. Prior flesh trade experience.

Face: 7.5/10
(At first glance, I thought she's the darker version of angel haha. Angel & Xiao Yan Zi really have great resemblance. They look like twin sisters. Xiao Yan Zi has sharp facial features on her small oval face. She has big pair of beautiful sparkling, mesmerizing double eye lid eyes, high & sharp nose & small sexy lips. She has mixed blood exotic face. Her facial complexion is tanned & smooth. She looks like Malaysian or sg beach goers babes. She puts on little or no make up as she has very sensitive skin. With little makeup she is still pretty, feminine, sweet looking & gorgeous. I will classify her as pretty syt. When she smiles she looks very sweet. When she doesn't smile she looks damn fierce lol. She has long silky flowing black hair.)

Body: 7.25/10
(At 1.63m barefoot, she is slim, slender & has proportionate, taut, youthful figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Some light marks spotted. Her arm pits are quite dark & not very cleanly shaven. Nice perky butt for doggie. Slim pairs of smooth legs. She looks sexy in sexy revealing cheongsam.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(It's a pity she only possesses a pair of natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nipples sensitive to my licks and touches.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action. Just soaping and washing. Made some chit chats. Some body to body soapy rub. I like the way she touched my dick & balls.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(It's very natural, non routine type of cat bath. We laid on the bed chit chatting. Soon we locked lips & frenched deeply embracing each other bodies. We were busy caressing & exploring each other nude bodies. Felt so warm & comfortable hugging her in rainy weather. She slowly moved to my ears & neck & gave me sensual gentle cat bath. She hungrily licked my ears & blew air into them shiok. Then she licked my neck & gave me bites on my neck & chin. After which she attacked my nipples & tummy & thighs. Ah ah ah. Felt so ticklish yet shiok.)

(Non-stop passionate, aggressive frenching from cat bath til bidding farewell at the door step. Lots of tongue fight. It was so natural & spontaneous. Whenever our eyes met we automatically frenched like long lost lovers. Frenched til she needs to pause to breathe in some fresh air haha. Very cute girl. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She also gave soft bites on my lips & chin hehe. Noticed she frenched with her eyes widely opened at times.)

AR: 6.8/10
(She employed gentle licking style of AR alternated with ball sucking action & ball massaging. Room for improvement. But it's quite a surprise such a pretty girl offered me AR.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She gave me a very long deep throated, sensual bbbj with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound were music to my ears. She also employed tongue licking & flicking technique on the tip & along my shaft. A pity she didn't made much eye contact during bbbj.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very bushy & dark pussy. Her pussy not as nice as cherry's. Nonetheless I enjoyed the moment painting her oyster. Tasted a little bit salty. She responded to my tongueful with sexy moans. Her hands were all over my face, ears & hair. Her thighs clamped my cheeks tightly while her body jerked a few times. Seems like she enjoyed being painted down south hehe. Her sensitive areas are pussy surroundings, neck, arm pits & ears.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Entered her tight love hole in missionary. We frenched passionately like lovers in romance movies. We embraced & explored each other bodies. Cuddling and caressing intimately. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pumped her continuously. She then attacked my neck, nipples & ears when I fucked her. I reciprocated & licked her neck, ears & nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Her riding skills is not bad. She moved up & down, front & back riding my dick like riding a horse. Very song to see such a pretty babe riding my cock. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed with a loud ah. She then collapsed on my body frenching me again. We stayed in that position for quite a while whisper sweet nothings in each others' ears. An awesome mind blowing natural sex I had!)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high Gfe & kc. Very xiao niao Yi ren. She speaks so gently & softly to me. Made my heart melts & wanna protect her. Very good conversationist. Lots of topics to chit chat. She looked into my eyes & pay 100% attention whenever I spoke. Showered me with tender loving care. )

RTF: Yes definitely for her pretty mixed blood exotic face & high Gfe cum kc. Had great chemistry with her. We can click well!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kenlimcl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jia Qi 16h17
Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: About 3 months plus

Face: 7.1/10
Body: 7.5/10

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10

GFE: 8.8/10
Old 04-01-2015, 03:50 PM
King Of Geylang

A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!...

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure! Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 27-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion ...

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-02-2015, 03:49 PM
King Of Geylang

My honest, no hidden agenda, concise FR on

Ling Ling (L18 H07)

Age: 24 yo this year (Born in year of Goat accoding to her)
Exp in GL: 1-2 months
Height: 1.6+ m based on my estimation

Face: 7/10
(Demure, GND, feminine, ancient oriental type of face. Long flowing black hair. Neither very fair nor tanned. Facial complexion generally good. Her eyes very nice & unique, phoenix type of eyes aka feng yan. Medium high nose. Sexy lips. Overall, she looks bonkable thou not my cup of mocha latte. Somehow she reminds me of cai shan 2831A. Similar class.)

Body: 7/10
(1.6+m tall. Generally slim with some curves on her petite body frame. Slight tummy spotted. Slender legs with some leg hair. Some marks on her back spotted. Her arm pits appear dark & have some unshaved arm pit hair, kind of unglam. Saw a faded cut scar on her arm.)

Boobs: 7/10
(B- cup boobs with large protruding eraser brown nipples. Her nipples very nice to play with.)

Bath: 6.7/10
(SOP cleaning and soaping. She used her soaped hands to tease my body & dick. No body to body soapy rub. No BBBJ. And I didn't specially request for it as I prefer to go with the natural flow. But I got to compliment her tender touches aroused me greatly.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(Thorough, slow, gentle, sensual, cat bath. Licked from my ears to thighs. She used her fingers to arouse my body especially my balls. Nipples rubbed against my body.)

(On my fours, she gave very brief licking AR. Most of the time she used her fingers to poke my ass hole, tickled my balls, licked my ass hole and balls.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated, suction was good. Lots of saliva stimulating. Tongue swirling action on my dick head.)

Frenching: 6.7/10
(She allowed frenching but not that passionate or intense. Before I painted her pussy, we frenched with some tongue fight. After I painted her pussy, she only kissed lightly & with little passion & no tongue fight. Maybe she doesn't want to taste her pussy juice.)

Pussy painting: 6.9/10
(Very bushy dark red pussy. Not the prettiest pussy. Tasted salty. Her pussy hair tickled my nostrils when I dived my tongue into it.)

FJ: 7/10
(Relatively tight pussy. Bonked in missionary and doggie. Not commando wild sex type. Most of the time we cuddled and fucked. Sensed she is not that keen in deep passionate french after I have painted her pussy. During the sex, most of the time we kissed lightly, no tongue fight. Maybe I should gargled my mouth with listerine after painting her pussy. Overall somehow lack of the passion & feel as compared to making out with my regulars or gf.)

GFE: 6.8/10
(Hmm ok only. Not say very high. She was tired that time. Made some chit chats on some topics.)

RTF: Most likely no. Depends. Lots of girls to bonk.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GND Babe with Excellent YTL and BBBJ

WL: Yu Guo (雨果)
House: L16 WH12
Home: Si Chuan
Ht/Wt: 164cm/52kg
Debut: about May 2014

Looks (7/10): GND look, not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant, passable. Innocent looking face and eyes. But when she spoke, she spoke with confidence and assertiveness. Fair and smooth complexion and skin. A bit of blemishes on her face but well covered up with make-up. Nice pear shape body, big juicy ass and slim sexy waist. Felt a bit hairy on her hands ad lower legs. A-cup boobs with nice pinkish round tits.

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cup, with nice pinkish (closer to peach colour) tits, not much to grab but shiok to lick and suck on her lovely fresh tits.

French: No. Light petting only. Quite a let down.

Painting: No. Also disappointing. She said for hygiene sake.

YTL Bath (9/10): Her short coming for no frenching or painting was compensated by her excellent YTL service. She worked quite hard on this part, rubbing her boobs and ass on my back and front, sliding up and down. I could feel her hairy pussy rubbing against my skin and dick, quite shiok and good starter. She did AR here spreading my legs apart and I could feel her warm tongue poking gently in and out of my ass crack. Damn shiokingly shiok. She continued to lick and suck my balls and then kissing all over my thighs and legs…then she did BBBJ first round here. Deep throat sucking and jerking my dick until it was rock hard.

Cat Bath: skipped because she said already did all that in YTL bath. She attacked my dick instead…

BBBJ (9/10): Her BBBJ was excellent. Full deep throat in and out, alternate with flicking her tongue on my dick head. Her suction was strong and furious but slow down each round to let my dick breathe. I felt like cumming each time but didn’t. Heng ah…else game over liao...

FJ (7/10): Because I cannot french or paint her, the only thing I could do was to lick her tits and squeeze her boobs. Started with missionary, letting my full shaft in and out completely of her pussy. Sitting position, rocking and rolling followed by moving our locked bodies to the edge of the bed to ramp her harder and harder with my feet rooted on the ground. I asked her if I could bonk her in the air. She said if I could lift her 52kg weight. I said sure,why not. Up we went, she sure was heavy! She could hardly move her body after she mounted onto my dick in this position, haha... So I can only rocked my pelvis 60 deg up and down. I was exhausted in no time and put her down on the bed and continued with missionary, sideway by lifting one leg up. Her ass was big and juicy, excellent for doggie. I doggied her with her front laying flat on the bed, prying her ass apart with my hands. Damn.. her pussy was tight and I ramped her harder and harder till no tomorrow….

GFE (7/10): After I unloaded, she helped me removed the cd. She held the cd high up and squeezed it. I asked why she did that. She said to check if there was any leakage. She wanted to make sure I was safe from her with the cd intact. How thoughtful of her! I thought to myself, maybe she actually wanted to ensure she was protected from me! Haha.. whatever.

Overall: With 2 big let downs, she compensated that with her excellent YTL , BBBJ and FJ service. So I can cosidered $150 well spent. But I guess once was enough with her as there are so many newbies to try now.

RTF: Try other newbies first.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Gl 150

Sexy Slim Waist Sweetie Service With a Smile

WL : Xiao YanZi
House: 1606A
Home: Guangdong
Ht/Wt: 160cm/43kg
Debut: about Feb 2014

Looks (7/10): My first impression on her look was that wow, look at her super slim waist (24”) and Hour-glass bod! B- boobs with brown tits and big curvy ass great for doggie. Her complexion was bit on the tan side, smooth skin, striking black fake eye lashes, reddish brown long hair tied up in a pony tail. Nice blue painted finger and toe nails with white motives. Her abs was firm, no fats. Standing at 160cm, good height and proportional weight of 43kg, slim, sexy legs. Her eyes were big, nose a bit flat and lips thick and sensous. She was always smiling during the service, and often with eyes contact to ensure I was enjoying her service.

Boobs (7.5/10): B- boobs, soft and bouncy, no sag. Light brown tits of pencil eraser size.

Frenching: Light one, sensed that she was not too engaging into this, but yet did not reject my kissing outright. Prolly because first time with her.

Painting (8/10): Nice bright pinkish juicy abalone. I painted her until I felt her body spasmed all over and eyes rolling back, lips gently parted….while her cunt juices oozing freely…

Bath (7/10): Nice soapy body ruba ruba, front and back. My dick was stiffened up and ready…

CatBath (7/10): Slurping and sucking my body with her tongue. Felt quite shiok.. charging up my body senses…

AR( 8/10): Superb AR service. Licking my perineum and balls for quite some time before moving her tongue around my ass crack, licking and poking it. I was on my four for quite long… actually quite tired in this posture.

BBBJ (8.5/10): Another excellent feat here. She spread my legs, exposing my inner thighs for her to caress and lick. Felt tingling sensation sending ripples up to my balls and dick. She spent a long time here sucking my balls before engulfing my shaft into her mouth. Her suction power was good, with twisting and twirling around my dick like a tornado. Super shiok! She continued on and on and on…until I buay tahan and had to reluctantly stopped her.

FJ (8.5/10): she was very accommodating to my postures and preferences. Starting from missionary, sitting, air bonk, missionary again, sideways, and finally doggie. We were hot and perspiring all over. Her power BBBJ had fully warmed up my dick and somehow able to avoid pre-mature cumming. Similarly, she was also fully warmed up by my painting and caressing of her tits. We had a great longgggg…bonking time together!

GFE (7.5/10): Points up for her simling face and attention to me during the service.

Overall: Great sextifying session with her. Nothing to fault her except if she could open up to more frenching in my rtf would be great.

RTF: Yes
Old 28-02-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Jia Bao - 1617

WL: Jia Bao
House: 1617
Origin: Sichuan
Height: 160cm
Debut: Feb 2015

Had Jia Bao again yesterday evening bcz all my regulars not available. Session was even better than the last!

Looks (8/10): When I saw JB approaching the glass doors of 1612 I nearly didn't recognise her. She seems to have done her hair such that it curls gently around her face, giving a kawaii effect. Much better makeup this time which accentuates her air of not-so-innocent ah lian. Lips had this luscious pink thickness which was prolly due to skillful use of lipstick but nonetheless set my wicked imagination afire. In my eyes she is now SFS - So Fucking Sweet.

Boobs (8/10): Firm Bs. Nice round shape, small dark nips (they are now a lighter shade; pls refer to body below) which got hard fast. Fun bags felt firm to the touch, tho I’m sure they are 100% natural.

Body (8/10): Small package, taut girlish body. Bouncy perky arse. This time she wore very short shorts which showed off her slim creamy white legs. Also wore a short top which emphasised her slim waist. She seems to have lost a little weight too. Complexion upgraded to fair due to all the shower cream and indoors.

Shower (7/10): Much improvement since our last session. Still some slip n slide action tho still a little unsure of how to give a good one. This time had BBBJ in the shower, with her hands autoroaming around my ass, nipples and legs. I don't usually get very hard in the shower but this time I did. Someone must have been giving her serious training.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Some improvement since the last session too. Better friction this time, with tongue action on my balls. Also massaged my balls while sucking me off which got me high. CIM still not on the cards sorry guys.

FJ (8/10): Pussy as responsive as ever. Still a little bushy but not as before. Came during cunnilingus cz my chin was sopping wet when I pulled away. Fucking was just as good, with little moans and gasps as I pumped away which turned into a crescendo as I sent her into orgasm city.

French (9/10): Still the little french monster.

GFE (9/10): Still gao gao. I think she's that much closer to becoming a dark horse ang pai. She's getting popular; I had to wait 2 hours for her this time. Still a fresh feel to her so mai tu liao!

RTF: Chop seal guarantee! I wanna bring her home!

Doomas
Old 15-03-2015, 05:05 PM
King Of Geylang

Innocent, fresh & blur looking Poly/JC SYT...

Mi Qi (L30 H33)

Origin: An Hui
Height: 1.68m barefoot
Experience in GL: She reached Singapore b4 cny but only started work after cny. She worked for like less than half a month
Misc Info: She has a twin elder sis who looks exactly like her how nice if i can tarma both of them hehe. She is fresh and green in the flesh trade. No prior experience in china.

Face: 7.3/10
(She has short colored bob hair with uneven length on each side which compliments her oval face shape. Single eyelid doe eyes. Medium nose. Small kissable lips. Some pimples on her face. Neither very fair nor very tanned. She has fresh, innocent, blur looking JC/Poly SYT looks. Totally my cup of latte hehe. Damn I am addicted to her face.)

Body: 7.7/10
(She is tall at 1.68m. Very slim, tight, taut, slender, curvy figure. Long slender legs. Flat ass. No arm pit hair. Very smooth skin. Neither very tanned nor very fair. No tummy fats at all!)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(A cup with brown nipples. Her nipples are a little dry when I licked.)

(Typical routine bath. Not much action. No BBBJ in bath.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(Sensual, gentle, ticklish licks all over my body with her hands all over my body arousing me. Lots of her saliva all over my body. Focused licking on my nipples and my balls. Nice effort.)

(AR with cap Maybe I have hairy ass hole But very thorough and shiok. Licking and poking style.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Employed licking and tongue flicking style. Lots of innocent constant eye contacts. Shiok to see a SYT suck my cock.)

(Damn addicted to frenching her non stop. Nearly went out of breath. Lots of tongue fight. Her breath smells a little of cigarette but I am ok with it. Her eyes closed while we frenched. Loved the way she wrapped her arms around my neck when we frenched passionately and madly.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Trimmed pussy hair. Dark red pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(We fucked in cow girl, doggie and missionary. Tight pussy. Nice soft sexy moans music to my ears. Very passionate non stop frenching. High oomph fucking her. Felt like I am fucking my gf. Natural sex.)

GFE: 8/10
(Super high GFE & KC. I am addicted and KCed by her liao.)

RTF: Yes confirm plus chop! A keeper in my book. Potential ang pai in the making!
Old 16-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

A Great Piece of Unpolished GEM Waiting To be Explored!

WL: Xiao Yu
House: L08H19
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 162cm/48kg
Debut: Mid Feb 2015

Looks (7.5/10): She wore a shiny golden short mini-dress that revealed her panties partially. Very sexy indeed! I couldn’t wait to strip her bare…piece by piece…She had little or no make-up, a wide face, black round eyes, medium high nose, sensual lips, black long straight hair which she tied up. Her complexion was very good, fair and supple smooth skin throughout her body and legs. A couple of disntinct black moles were spotted on her body but ok to me. Her bod was great – B-cupper, firm perky boobs, slim waist with zero fats, soft big bouncy ass – great for doggie and pair of slim long sexy legs.

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cupper. Soft and bouncy (but no sag) fair pair of boobs with delicious peach colour eraser size tits. Sensitive to licking and sucking.

Fenching (7.5/10): Spontaneous and natural frenching whenever my lips touched hers. Her eyes closed when I frenched her, she seemed to be enjoying it…

YTL Bath (7/10): Good but can be improved. It was evident that she was a newbie in this trade. Seemed quite blur at times not knowing what to do next (she was only 3 weeks into this trade). She was keen to learn and asked me how l liked this and that and what other WLs did, etc… with this attitude, she would be a potential AP in no time.

Cat Bath: Nil. She was not sure what to do next as the ruba ruba on my body both top and bottom was already done in YTL bath. I told her to be natural and go with the flow. So she licked my nipples and thighs, balls and finally my dick and went into BBBJ.

BBBJ (7.5/10): This one she knew how and did very well. She untied her hair and let her hair down and at the same time, let herself go….I was in for a good treat! Licking my shaft 360 degree, first at the slide walls, then engulfed it inch by inch into her mouth. Shiokingly shiok! Her long bushy hair was sweeping at my face and body from time to time.. As she BBBJ my dick, I explored her beautiful pussy with my fingers as she inched it into my face. Soon, we were in 69 position and mine, it was heavenly! She gasped in between her breaths as she sucked my dick harder and deeper into her mouth as I painted her sweet pussy until her cunt juices were oozing out non-stop….

Painting (8/10): she scored a higher point here because she had one of the tightest virgin pussy I ever tasted. So fresh and so small and tight, really like a virgin, like never stretched open before. Light pinkish pussy, hardly any labias and quite bushy above it.

AR: Nil. Didn’t offer, didn’t ask. Not sure if she does it.

FJ (8/10): Being a newbie, naturally I took the lead to move her around the positions I liked. She was very accommodating and she went along very well. After the heavy petting, we were in the mood for a great sex! Mai tu liao, I swiftly put her down and spread her legs eagle wide for missionary position. Boy, her pussy was really small and tight! Without ky, it took me a while to slither my hardened dick into her small love hole. She was gasping in joy and pain (from the look of her face)…with more natural juices ozzing out from her inside, the pumping action was smoother an easier. I ramped her in double quick time… I lifted her ass up above the bed by swinging her pair of lovely legs high on my shoulders for a different angle to enjoy…damn shiok! Next, I tried to lift her body up for sitting bonk.. Boy, she was sure heavy (guessed 48kg+) Never mind, I changed to sideway instead by turning her body to sideway and bonked her harder and harder with lifting her one leg up high. She was moaning louder and louder…. I finally turned her over to doggie position. Her ass was made for doggie, so perky, big and bouncy! I squeezed them hard and they bounced back with a vengence! Doink doink.. I grabbed them firmly and split them apart and thrust my dick in and out her ass rapidly…faster and faster…harder and harder….ooomph. uuurrgh….whew…until I released my load!

GFE (8/10): High gfe, bubbly and eager to please. Not a time watcher. First time for a very long time that I ever heard the alarm bell rang in my WL bonking sessions! We hugged and kissed after the FJ and layed on the bed for a long…long time… talking cock until the bell rang.

Overall: She was aimed to please, she will do anything that you asked (except for the forbidden ones, of course). Not for those who are impatient and used to seasoned, trained and skilled WLs.

RTF: Yes!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1